Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 9: Storm Clouds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Storm Clouds - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

When Neil swung out of bed Mae moved quietly from a curled position at his waist to a seated position at the end of the bed. She was a little shy around him, he suspected she wasn't happy about yesterday. He didn't know if she'd taken care of her own needs or not, but he had a good idea that she hadn't.

When Mae sensed he wasn't moving to fuck her mouth, she relaxed slightly. She acted like she wanted to talk, but wasn't unable to bring herself to do so. Neil waited, to see if she'd break, then decided to get started on the day.

"Into your position, Mae" he said sharply.

Mae didn't move. She had a shocked look for a moment, then deliberated for a few seconds. Just as Neil thought he'd have to repeat himself, she started to undress and get onto the floor. Neil watched with a steadily filling cock as she removed the last article of clothing and dropped hesitantly to her knees. She lay forward, forcing her ass and pussy to open to him. Neil sat and simply enjoyed the view, knowing she'd be well aware of his attention. As he watched, her pussy slowly opened, growing damp. He also could sense her turmoil. Her body was reacting very predictably, but she was agonizing over his attitude toward her. He could feel the sexual heat coming from her body, he could almost taste the lubrication in her pussy, the tense engorgement of her nipples. It was all perfectly clear to him... if only he could work out her mind.

Without a word Neil stripped his pants, moved in behind her and slid in carefully. She opened easily, but remained taut at her maximum give. She was wet, tight and hot and Neil felt her continuing reaction as if it were clockwork. He stroked slowly, building his own excitement steadily. The monster in his mind arrived on cue. But instead of fighting it, Neil once again welcomed it. The monster rushed in and found his mind open and waiting, no defense, no resistance. In a dozen long, slow strokes Neil felt the switch in the circuit between his brain and cock that normally told him to slow down and take it easy. Instead he stepped up, slamming into Mae and riding the first wave in to orgasm. It was quick and not particularly long, a sudden burst of pleasure followed by an even faster return. The entire act was lackluster and generally unfulfilling.

Regardless he stood and stretched. "That was good. I may see you tonight Mae, I have to work breakfast on the quad."

He got dressed and headed to the shower without looking back to see what must have been a very agitated and disappointed girl.


After babysitting the breakfast crowd, Neil met with his class, who joined another group for their safety quiz. He considered sending the six who had already taken it down to saddle up, but Derrick ended that idea. Neil was still furious with him, but dared not make a move until he had some traction.

Instead he released them to freetime, meaning they could hit the beach or hang out, which was received with general excitement. Even Derrick was happy to head off somewhere. Interestingly, Leah stayed behind and sat with him outide the mess. She seemed perfectly happy to just sit, not asking him any questions or demanding attention.

Neil was bothered by his reaction to her. Between Mae, Harriet and Ruth, the last thing he needed was more women in his life, least of all a camper that he wasn't allowed near anyway. Neil convinced himself he wouldn't look at her, but his mind betrayed him and despite his efforts he stole repeated glances at Leah. She appeared to be people watching, just looking around the mostly empty quad at campers walking past, a few counselors off duty or on their way to something, or the kitchen staff coming around from the back. Neil thought she might be playing with him, pretending to ignore him sitting next to her, but that wasn't the case. Leah was genuinely absorbed in their progress, idly playing with her blond hair or fidgeting with some bit of her shirt while staring at each person in turn. She was sitting with her knees up, revealing her legs up to the bottoms of her buttocks, often exposing a tiny line of white panties that Neil simply could not keep from invading his thoughts. She was so small, he noticed, that he could pick her up. Of course, that would lead to other things and other things would lead to him fighting his mind to stop from thinking about those other things which were again in his thoughts, mostly involving her heaving breasts shaking while he fucked her senseless. Several scenarios played out in his head. First he was with her in his bed, only Mom was banging on the door with his dismissal papers. Then he was with her on the lake in a boat, trying to row to the far side of the lake without anyone noticing. Finally he had her back on the playground, sneaking into the trees toward the western trails while they threw bits of clothing behind them like breadcrumbs.

Neil snapped out of his fantasy and tried to focus on the sky, which was bright and cheerful and did not contain anything like a naked Leah. Leah simply sat there for the most part. She started glancing at him innocently from time to time, only speaking to say hello to a few other campers walking out of the mess after finishing their tests.

"Leah..."

"I thought you were going to call me Annie..." she said with a giggle.

Neil smiled, fighting a losing battle with his fantasies. They seemed to have joined forces and other fantasies were showing up as reinforcements. Harriet and Ruth floated in and out, rarely wearing much clothing. Leah now tied to his bed, Mae tied to his bed with Leah beside her. It was a conspiracy by the monster to get his dick wet and his ass fired. "I guess I did"

"Do you want me here, Neil?"

"What?" Neil asked. His mind was playing tricks. Did he WANT her? Did he want to take her RIGHT HERE. Jesus, what the hell was she saying? Was that even what she said?

"You seem so... distracted. Like you don't want me sitting here"

Neil shook his head. "No... I've got... things on my mind"

"Like me?" she asked brightly. Neil stammered and she laughed.

Neil couldn't figure out if she was teasing him intentionally or if she knew her power over him. It was unbelievable. Maybe he could persuade Ruth to help him during lunch. Help him by laying still for about fifteen seconds so he could release the beast. This afternoon would be a nightmare if he didn't concentrate. Why couldn't he concentrate when she was around? When Neil stopped and realized she was looking at him sideways he tried to recover the conversation. "I've just got some... trouble... troublemakers in the class".

Leah nodded. "Like Derrick"

"I'm not naming names, I just have to..."

"Meh, its him. He's a real jerk, plus all those girls hover around him"

Neil shrugged. "Money, power, maybe they think he's good looking"

Leah frowned and thought about it for a few seconds. Neil had to look away. It figured that her pensive face looked an awful lot like a sexually absorbed face. "No, well... not really. He's confident and has money. I guess that's attractive to some people"

Neil seized the opportunity "What do you find attractive"

Leah looked surprised, then thought to herself. Neil felt a flush of victory. If she was talking about herself, maybe she wouldn't do... whatever it was she was doing to him. She glanced up and grinned "I like guys who are smart" she said.

"That's very diplomatic. And a lie."

Leah laughed. "I guess. It's like asking a guy. He says 'eyes' but he's thinking TITS!"

Neil cursed the day he was born. Leah bounced when she said 'tits', which drew his attention to certain areas so named, and their very jiggling parts. Parts that jiggled very nicely and drew the eyes without remorse. Leah was small and small chested, but not quite flat. Her breasts were perky, a word Neil regretted applying instantly because it fit and didn't help his problem. He started to measure her chest mentally, drawing a line with his mind, then he imagined drawing that line with his tongue and he forced his mind blank. Somehow he managed to turn his leer into a nod and closed his eyes.

Leah laughed like tinkling bells, high and clipped. "You! I saw that"

Neil felt the blush rising. All the blood in his cheeks combined with the blood in his penis had him worrying that he'd pass out. "What?" he said with as much innocence as he could muster.

She continued to laugh, then turned away and looked thoughtful. "I like a guy who's considerate and all that, but I guess that's not 'attractive'." She mused for a few seconds. "I look at guys' butts. Isn't that funny?"

Neil grinned and shook his head. "Guys do it"

"Oh yeah, so do we. All girls, I guess. Plus the eyes."

Neil cracked up, "You mean..."

"Noo! I really mean eyes" Leah said, falling back laughing. "I don't look at a guy's tits! Well... maybe their chest, but its not really interesting. Not like you guys and your inability to keep your vision horizontal."

Neil fought his lust with every nerve, finally reining in his rampant erection. "I guess guys are a lot more visual"

Leah nodded. "Guys are a hundred times as good looking if you know them. If they're smart and nice and caring and all that." she said, then chewed on her fingernail.

Neil stood "Well, this has been enlightening, but I have to herd my students up"

Leah waved and winked at him. "OK, just turn that way and walk off then."

Neil turned and took two steps before realizing she had sent him off so she could watch his butt. When he managed to get inside he shivered. She was going to get him fired. So very, very fired. His brain argued that it would be so very, very worth it, but he smashed it back into its cage.


Neil ignored Mae for most of lunch. He could sense her agitation and got several glances from Harriet. On the other hand, he got a LOT of glances from Ruth. When he went up for a few more slices of pineapple, she met him at the buffet.

"Dave wants another go"

"Tell Dave it was a one time thing in college. My ass is exit only"

Ruth smacked his shoulder. "He feels... like he didn't do very well"

"WHAT?"

"Look, its this guy crap. I don't understand it... I think"

"OK... OK" Neil said, putting the pieces together. "I think I MIGHT be talked into fucking you again."

Ruth actually blushed. "Stop... I'm serious"

"So am I. Shit, I'd love another go at that." Neil leaned back, exaggerating his glance down at her backside. "Oh yeah."

Ruth rubbed her face and tried not to blush or giggle. "Fine. I'll tell him you're interested."

"Interested? Fuck that, I'm all for it. Lets go right now. In fact, lets move this fruit out of the way." Neil started to push the plates on the buffet and Ruth abandoned the discussion, blushing all the way back to the table.

When he returned, he could tell Mae was trying to get his attention. "Tonight. In your cabin after dinner" he said firmly.

On the way down to the commons, Dave caught up with him. "AY, Ruth says you're good for another... you know..."

"Fuck party?"

Dave laughed "Yeah. Harriet seemed willing, so maybe tonight?"

"Uh, can't. Something's up tonight."

"This whole Mae thing?"

"Yeah. Look, invite Harriet over. Make a threesome out of it."

Dave brightened, "Really?"

"Yeah... Well..." Dave slowed and tried to organize his thoughts. "Look... I guess we need to kinda set out rules or something, so nobody... gets pissed."

"What do you... you mean like me and Harriet, but no Ruth..."

"Or me and Ruth with no YOU"

Dave considered this, then nodded. "Yeah, I wouldn't be jealous, but I don't want to speak for Ruth."

"So ask her. Look, Harriet is great, but she's... a fuck buddy, you know?"

Dave nodded. "Yeah, look... You and Ruth... y'know... want time alone... and all, I'm fine."

"Good. Talk to the girls and we're straight"

"What about Mae?" Dave asked. Neil felt a sudden surge of jealousy and bristled, but Dave continued down a different path. "You going to work things out?"

"I... really don't know"


Since none of Neil's students had problems passing their safety test, after lunch he took them on a long trail ride. When they reached a high clearing in the woods, he had them rest the horses and dismount. He rode down the line, checking the riders along the way, paying special attention to several of the weaker riders and, of course Derrick. When he reached the rear, he saw Gwen and Derrick in some sort of conversation. Neil was about to ignore it when he noticed the white markings on Derrick's horse. It wasn't the one he'd assigned.

"Derrick! What horse is that?"

"I don't know." Derrick said with a bit of a sneer. "You gave it to..."

"I gave you a black mare with no stockings." Neil said, riding up slowly and looking the horse over. "THAT is a black geld with white stockings. Unless your horse changed markings and had a sex change..."

Derrick interrupted and shrugged. "I didn't notice"

Neil glowered. "What is the riding level required for that horse?"

Derrick sneered "Three."

Neil frowned, but there was nothing he could really do out here. He considered ordering Derrick and another rider to switch, but a quick check revealed there weren't any pairings he could use that would give Derrick a level 2 trail horse. Further, Derrick might have switched horses, but he was technically qualified to ride the one he was on, at least that's what his paperwork said. Neil made a sudden decision to check that paperwork. Without a word Neil turned forward and rode up to the clearing. He was hot, but he didn't have any real options that wouldn't appear petty or trivial. He finally made a note of the issue on Derrick's card. Neil reread it and tried to get his anger into an objective string of words, but it ended up a pretty lame rant. Finally he simply made a direct note with no embellishment and moved on.

Neil rode at the back with Gwen on the last part of the ride. On the one hand it gave him a good view of Derrick, on the other it got him away from Leah. She had ridden beside him for part of the trail, and he found her unbelievably distracting. When he told her he was falling back to check the other riders, she gave him a lecherous look.

"I know what you're 'checking out'" she giggled, wiggling in her saddle. Neil kept his eyes off, but it never looked like she bothered to check.

The rear position was also near enough to Derrick to get a good skill assessment of his trail riding. He wasn't impressed. While Derrick clearly knew how to ride a horse and deserved his grade in general horsemanship, he was miserable on trails. He was all over the place in his leads, he tried to push the horse to go certain directions, even if the horse was trying to avoid a bush or branch, and he was impatient with horses in front of him, twice trying to pass or urging another rider on. Neil made notes on his card, but knew there wasn't likely to be a point, the notes would only be used in a skill assessments to be sent to next year's camp, and Derrick had already proven he could somehow forge that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.