Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursday - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

Neil felt Mae stir. Over the night he'd wound up spooning behind her again with his arm draped over her. She was trying to untangle herself without waking him. In a bit of a panic he pulled her close and she nuzzled his arm briefly.

"I've got to get up Neil." she whispered.

He grumbled something and refused to budge.

She laughed softly and pulled free. "Bathroom" she whispered.

When she returned Neil pulled her close again, fully awake. Her movement and scent, lying beside him in some oversized shirt was also arousing him, especially when he realized the shirt was one of his Yankee tees. The situation wasn't helping clear up his confusion, so he pulled himself to her.

"We need to talk".

Mae whined petulantly and shook her head.

"Yes... I'm sorry I"

But Mae silenced him. She rolled to face him and kissed him, something he realized they'd never really done. Her face was wet with tears and she held him so he couldn't speak.

"Mae..." he mumbled.

"I'm sorry" she whispered urgently. "You were right to be mad. I was treating you like a boyfriend some of the time, but... I didn't want to cheat on Steve. If I didn't have feelings, then it wasn't really cheating on our relationship."

Neil shook his head and opened his mouth, only to find a hand there.

"I just wanted it to be about sex, I'd convinced myself" she said quietly. "But its not. And you knew that. I knew that... and I'm so so sorry."

Neil couldn't help but get the impression she was essentially breaking up with him, but kept his mouth shut out of fear.

"I can't be your girlfriend. I have to hold on to that for now, OK? OK Neil? I don't know what we have, and I know its stupid to ignore our feelings... But... can we just pretend its all about the sex?"

Neil was quiet. He didn't know how to do what she wanted but he didn't want to lose her. "What... what do..." he started.

Mae shook her head. "Just tell me I'm not your girlfriend. I'll be your... your sex kitten... you sex slave... anything you want. Just don't change what we are and pretend for me... OK?"

Neil kissed her. It was the only thing he could think of. "I want this..." he said quietly.

"You can have anything you want. I'll do anything you tell me" she whispered quietly.

"Not if you don't feel something..." Neil insisted.

Mae cried a little, kissing him between sobs. "Pretend for me?! Please!?"

Neil finally nodded. "Its just about sex." he said without conviction. "I'll just have to order you to kiss me". His voice was flat, but he couldn't lie, even if she knew it was a lie.

Mae continued to cry until she fell asleep.

Neil hugged her close. He could feel her under the oversized shirt, her body was warm and close, but he had never wanted sex less than at that moment.


The next morning was awkward. M ae had started to slide against him, but Neil wasn't ready to continue. He kissed her on the cheek and got out of bed. "I have to talk to you about... other things" he said softly.

Mae sat up in bed, clutching the blankets against the chill.

"Harriet... " Neil said finally.

"The brunette? The one that's always leering at you?"

Neil sat up in shock. "Really?"

Mae laughed "Yeah. Every time you go past. She's always checking you out."

Neil shrugged. "OK, her. We spoke yesterday, finally. She's... expressed her interest in me".

Mae paused, then shrugged. "So?" she said quietly.

"So? Its going to be a problem..."

Mae shook her head "why? you... don't have a girlfriend."

Neil swallowed and tried to judge Mae's tone. It was clear that she wasn't exactly happy about this, but she wasn't upset about Harriet, exactly.

"I... I know. But I... uh. I don't know how to tell her to stop." he said, finishing lamely.

Mae brightened. "Why? You should totally date her" she teased.

Neil was shocked, "What!? Date her?"

Mae had a wicked look on her face "Sure. Of course she might not appreciate that you have a dedicated fuck slave".

Neil almost blushed, realizing that Mae was trying to goad him. He decided to fight back. "Mmm. OR." he said dramatically, "she might be totally excited by the idea"

Mae blinked in disbelief and tried to recover. "Uh... I guess"

"And she might really get into it" Neil teased

Mae gaped for a second, trying to find words.

"She might, in fact, like to borrow you".

Mae jumped "What?!?"

"MMm. She might really get off on that. A little lezzie action."

Mae blushed and stammered. "Wait... She"

But Neil was faster "She'd order you to fondle her tits, and lick her hot pussy. I wonder if she'd order you to finger yourself like I do... I'd have to suggest that"

Mae was blushing, trying to get up out of the bed. "What? You wouldn't!"

"Fuck yeah I would! Mmm. Make sure you order Mae to finger her clit while she licks you. That totally rocks her world"

Mae shook her head violently "You wouldn't! You can't!"

"You're my fuck toy... of course I can" Neil said absently. He started searching for more ammunition to embarrass Mae when he realized that she was shivering slightly. He hesitated and she suddenly looked up.

"Are you all hot, Mae?" he asked gently.

Mae shook her head no, so Neil walked around her, tracing his fingers along the top of her shirt.

"No... I think you're reallly... fucking... hot right now."

Mae tried to turn, but Neil continued behind her, moving a hand to cup her ass. He squeezed and she pressed back into him. "Mmm?" he murmured into her ear. "What's that you say? All this talk of licking and fucking getting you wet?" he asked, moving a hand around to her waist and sliding it down over her shorts. He stopped short, drawing a moan out of her throat.

"Well... I guess we should go get some breakfast" Neil said, finally sliding down and cupping her mound. She leaned back, but he let go and took a step towards the dresser.

"Oh god... fuck me Neil... Ohhhhh god", she fell into his back, turning him around and dragging at his boxers.

Neil grinned and let her go. In seconds he was up to his balls in warm, wet mouth and his erection sprang to iron hard, nearly choking Mae. She worked his cock furiously, slathering it with saliva and diving as far down as she could. She sucked, then drew him out slowly, sending shock waves up his spine and nearly causing his knees to buckle.

"Please... please Neil... oh god... " she whispered between lunges.

Neil felt an early warning of release and pulled out, grabbing her by the shoulders and drawing her up. She squawked in protest until he turned her around and bent her over the bed. Mae put her hands down on the bed and groaned loudly, muttering some string of syllables that included "Neil" and "fuck" but nothing else he could understand.

Neil dropped to his knees and drove his tongue into her sopping wet pussy, causing Mae to jump in surprise. He licked rapidly from her clit, back and up to her hole, then drove his tongue in. She thrashed after each lick and groaned uncontrollably. Finally Neil pushed her forward onto her hands and knees on the bed and positioned himself behind her.

"On your face, slut" he said forcefully.

Mae whimpered and fell forward.

"Play with yourself." Neil said, grabbing his cock and sliding it up and down her slit. Mae's hands came back quickly. One found her clit and the other slid up and down his cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you need me to fuck you" he teased.

Mae whimpered and gasped, grunting "yes! yes! yes!" as he slid his shaft along her, moving between her hands and enjoying the sensation of her soaked pussy and hands caressing him.

Neil backed up and leaned down, putting his mouth behind her ear. "Thinking of licking her sloppy pussy got you all hot, slave?"

Mae whimpered, shaking her head.

"No? You weren't thinking about it? You don't want me to bring her here and... order. you. to. fuck. her?"

Mae groaned, her fingers working furiously in her pussy.

Neil knew she wasn't that close, so he let her go, whispering and taunting. "I want to hear it... I want to hear you while I fuck you. Tell me how hot you are thinking about her pussy"

Mae groaned and shook her head, her denials cut short as Neil slid into her. The unexpected sensation drove Mae into a frenzy of masturbation and she slammed backwards to drive him all the way in. Neil grunted in pleasure and started a slow, even pace, entering her quickly then dragging himself backwards as slowly as he could manage. Her hands touched him as he slid out so he pulled fully free and slid down her hands. Mae reversed her hand so she could stroke him, jacking his wet cock between her legs. Neil had to clench his eyes shut. Watching her firm ass move back to meet him had been dangerous. At least in her hands he was fairly under control. When his brain cleared a bit, he continued.

"I can't hear you..." he taunted, moving back to the entrance of her vagina and teasing her gently.

Mae moaned and tried to move back, but Neil countered. Finally she started to speak. "Only if you ordered me. I would only... do it if you ordered me"

"Do what?" Neil asked, his voice dripping with innocence.

Mae whined and wiggled her hips... "Please... I'm... close Neil... I want to come..."

"Do... what?"

"Lick... her. I would lick her if you ordered it... aaaaaaaaah"

Neil entered her slowly, enjoying every millimeter. "Lick her what?"

"pussyyy..." Mae moaned as he slid to a stop and drew out.

Neal growled in pleasure and stopped, almost completely out. Mae's hands worked quickly between her legs and he knew he had only a little time unless he stopped her. "I think she'd like that. Maybe you could lick her pussy while I fucked it." he said quickly, holding his position.

Mae shuddered and Neil pulled out completely, then dropped to his knees and forced her hands out of her pussy with his face. He licked upwards slowly, drawing his tongue between her engorged labia. She struggled, trying to get him to concentrate on her clit, to bring her to orgasm but Neil ignored her shifts and moans. He wanted to keep her at a high point as long as possible, so he moved his tongue around her outer lips, slid his hands across her buttocks and occasionally blocked her from moving her hands back. Mae became more and more insistent, though, groaning louder in frustration and sliding back to the very edge of the bed, trying to get him to do more, to bring her to orgasm.

Finally, Neil could ignore her no longer, his own passion was matching hers and he stood and slid smoothly into her, pushing her forward. Mae gripped him tightly and he stood straight, sliding back and out of her pussy. Mae moaned and backed up. Neil allowed it, sliding all the way in until his stomach slapped her ass. Her moans were becoming clipped and short.

"Would you do anything... if I ordered it" he teased

Mae nodded silently and rapidly, breathing in short bursts.

"Even lick Harriet while I fucker her?"

Mae barely hesitated, thrashing her head up and down against the bed.

"Are you close to coming?" Neal asked quietly.

"Oh... god... yes... please..."

"Please what?" Neal asked, picking up a rhythm and fucking her in short, hard strokes.

"Please can I come???" she begged quickly

"Please can you come while I fuck you? Or please can you come while I fuck Harriet and you lick her pussy?"

Mae gasped and moaned "no... nononononononnonono..." and her voice dropped to a guttural moan.

Neil felt her vagina spasm around his cock, imagining Harriet's pussy instead with Mae's mouth licking it. His mind's eye and the reality of Mae's ass slamming back while she came merged and he sped up, slamming into her pussy while holding her hips. The start of his groan met the end of hers and he exploded, filling her with sperm and grinding his teeth through the wave of ecstasy.


Mae was quiet after she came back from the showers, giving Neil sideways glances now and then. Neil had crashed out on the bed and was contemplating sleeping through breakfast until her looks started to aggravate him a touch.

"Come on Mae, what is it?"

Mae frowned. "You... seemed awfully interested in having me... do things to Harriet".

Neil grinned evilly "You seemed awfully interested in doing them. Or at least having me ORDER you to do them".

Mae blushed and shook her head, but only briefly. "I don't know what that was... what came over me."

Neil grunted. "Well, we'll explore that later. For now, I need to discuss punishment".

Mae gave him a confused look "for who?"

Neil sat up and folded his arms sternly. "You. You came without permission. AND you left this morning when I told you not to"

Mae protested "I had to go to the bathroom... and... I... you made me..."

Neil shook his head. "Punishment. I think for your punishment for coming without permission, you are forbidden underwear today."

Mae gave him a scandalized blink. "WHAT?!"

"I order you to wear no underwear today. Just shorts. I'd make you wear a skirt if you had one"

Mae blushed. "I can't walk around without... Neil?!?!"

Neil shook his head. "No underwear. God, I'll be so fucking hot, thinking about that all day."

Mae turned bright red and nodded, staring at the floor. "Yes master"

"And you'll sit between me and Harriet at breakfast."

Mae's eyes flew wide, but she had no answer.


During breakfast Mae was in misery. Neil noted her constantly shifting and fidgeting, only settling down for long to eat when he growled at her. Neil knew that she was nervous about her attire, which he knew was a non-issue. No one knew she wasn't wearing underwear, but Mae seemed to jump at every possible glance and look. It was, he suspected, driving her absolutely crazy with lust. Her other problem was Harriet, who was happy to chat with Neil across Mae's breakfast. Harriet was suspicious that something was up, but seemed content to allow Neil to chat with her.

At first, Harriet tried to talk to Mae, but after a number of nods or monosyllabic responses, she seemed to assume that Mae was upset or unfriendly. Neil grinned evilly and ordered Mae to apologize, which she did in earnest. Harriet gave the girl a curious look, but took it that there was some private joke going on and shrugged it off. She stayed friendly enough to both, but finally cornered Neil after Mae left for her first class.

"What the hell was THAT about?" she asked dramatically. Neil started to shrug, but when Harriet gave him an annoyed look, he reconsidered. "I don't know how much I should tell you." he said simply. "She wasn't being rude, she was... in a bit of a state".

Harriet moved in close and whispered "She was horny as hell! If you hadn't had your hands on the table, I'd have thought you were frigging the batshit out of her"

Neil laughed out loud and Harriet joined him. He paused and glanced around conspiratorially. "She wasn't wearing any underwear"

Harriet started, then stopped. "She... but your hands. How'd you know"

Neil grinned. "I told her not to. She was a little... embarrassed."

"Bare assed is right" Harriet said, looking back as if she could catch a glimpse. "So why? I mean, why do you get to tell her to go commando?"

Neil shook his head "Can't tell you. Its a secret."

"OK... fine. But what's with her sitting next to me? She flinched every time I reached for the fucking salt!"

Neil laughed. "She knows you're... teasing me."

"... are you two really going out? You act like... I don't know."

"Not really, I just like to push her outside her comfort zone."

Harriet chuckled. "So... what, am I outside her comfort zone?" she quipped.

"Yep" Neil said, heading off to his first class. He laughed as Harriet searched for a reply.


Neil watched over an arts and crafts class for the morning, trying hard to sound enthused as the fifteenth girl showed him a bead creation that looked like a horse. The two boys spent the time playing tabletop football with a folded piece of construction paper. Neil wanted them to have fun, but there wasn't much he could do. When lunch finally arrived he was nearly asleep and dragged himself up to the lunch table.

The fare consisted of chef's salads and some concoction of pesto on top of garlic bread. It wasn't really Neil's thing, but he sat and plowed through it pretty quick. Just as he dropped his tray off, Mae walked into the Cave and spotted him. She rushed up quickly and leaned in very close.

"Oh god Neal, lets go back to your room... please?!?"

"Why, baby?"

Mae moaned and leaned up to whisper. "I'm wet... so fucking wet... I'm leaking into my shorts. I need to change and I need to get FUCKED"

Neal's erection lunged to life, but he had plans. "No. Get your food and meet me at the table."

Mae hesitated, her eyes pleading.

"Now, fuckslut. Get your fucking lunch now"

Mae moaned out loud and blushed. No one looked, but she rushed to get her plate in a panic.

Neal grabbed some dessert and settled across the table. When Mae returned he gestured to his normal seat so she'd be across from him. Her pleading started to vocalize so he gave her a stern look. When she was finally seated, Neal bent forward and smiled. "Tell me about your day."

Mae whined and set her fork down, starting to tell him about the street ride. When she was fully into the story, Neil dropped his sandal and moved his foot between her thighs, urging them apart.

Mae stopped and widened her eyes, so Neil leaned forward. "Go. On". As she spoke he slid his foot into her lap and carefully ran his big toe down, pressing gently against her pussy. Mae's voice almost cracked and her hands clenched at her plate, but she managed to continue. She described the ride down the road to town, mentioning places they'd passed, all the while Neil slid his toe up and down her slit, soaking her shorts with juice.

Mae's breathing was labored and she leaned forward after describing the bottom of the hill, "Pleeeeeese Neil... OH god... anything... I'll do anything just take me back to your cabin..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.