Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

As Neil slipped slowly from asleep to awake, memories and dreams played in his head he felt an unfamiliar presence in bed with him. He vaguely remembered Mae slipping into bed with him near dawn, but the haze of sleep shifted slowly and he dozed a little, smiling. She shifted against him, moving her back against his side and he rolled behind her, enjoying the warmth. She responded by arching her back, rubbing her bare butt against him and Neil slid his hand down to her side. He moved down to her hip, then cupped her ass, rubbing up to the small of her back and down to the underside of her cheek. Neil delighted in the slow exploration. His hand brushed through the tiny, downy hairs on her, across the smooth skin of her butt, through the valley in the small of her back then down to the cleft at the top of her ass. Mae hummed a low, encouraging note and Neil woke a bit more, feeling her reaction and his own arousal rising.

"Good morning" he whispered into her ear.

Mae hummed again and hooked her arm around his head, drawing him into her neck.

Neil responded with a few tentative kisses and was rewarded with a soft sigh and Mae's butt grinding against him. Neil slid his left arm under her head as his right hand roamed her nude form, sliding up from her hip to her side then sliding around under her arm to cup her breast. He avoided her nipple for the moment, moving up past her armpit toward her neck. Mae squirmed a bit, trying to move under his hand, but Neil refused to comply. His hand crept up to her neck, under her chin and traced the line of her clavicle back down between her breasts. He traced across the front of her sternum, down and under her breast to her armpit, causing Mae to squirm slightly.

Mae released his head, but spooned against him she had no real access to his body, and she voiced frustration when Neil slid tightly against her, denying her any attempt. He lazily drew his hand from her face to her neck, then down around her breasts to her stomach. On each pass he allowed his hand to drift closer and closer to her nipples or sex, drawing moans of pleasure and frustration.

After a few minutes, she began to thrust back against him more urgently, and finally grabbed his hand and shoved it between her legs. She was wet and he cupped her mound and slid his middle finger along the outside of her slit. It was slightly open and full of moisture. At the top he brushed her clit and continued up, over her belly and under her breast, which he squeezed. Mae's moans encouraged him, so he brushed her nipple gently. Mae moved her hand under his, down her flank. Neil wondered what she was doing until she shifted forward and darted her hand behind before he could match her move. He found himself trapped, her hand like a vice around his cock.

She flipped over and stared at him with daggers in her eyes, her breaths coming fast and hard. Without a word she slid down and took his cock into her mouth, sliding as much as she could into her and grasping the remainder firmly with her hand. Neil grunted in surprise and pleasure, feeling her tongue start to slide around rapidly against the tip and shaft. She didn't stroke it, simply held it in her mouth and moved her tongue around, driving him crazy.

Neil tried to pull out and thrust, but she prevented him from moving. She was insistent, and he finally realized she was waiting.

"Pull me out" he ordered in a croak "pull my cock out of your mouth so I can fuck it"

Mae's reaction was instantaneous. She groaned softly, sending vibrations down his shaft. She pulled out and waited, running her tongue over the slit and helmet, waiting. He slid his hips forward, thrusting into her warm mouth and she squeaked in pleasure.

Neil moaned and tried to focus. He could feel her react when he talked and knew what she wanted. "Oh god yes. Suck my cock. Suck it. Use your hand on my balls" he growled.

Mae responded as ordered, cupping his sack and increasing the speed of her tongue.

Neil shifted again, sliding so she had to roll slightly to keep him in her mouth. "Play with yourself. Touch your pussy. Make sure its nice and wet for me"

Mae murmured, her hands darted between her legs and her breathing became even faster. Neil had to look away from her mouth, watching his dick slide past her lips, the expression on her face, the speed that she'd complied with his orders, it was driving him crazy. With a supreme act of will he gently took her head and pulled out. The look of lust on her face nearly stopped him, but he blocked everything out and brought her to her knees.

"I didn't tell you to stop touching yourself" he noted.

Mae blushed and continued to touch herself. Both hands were between her legs, one was spreading the outer lips of her pussy while the other worked up and down the slit, stopping on her clit.

"Tell me how you feel" he ordered.

Mae jumped, her face turning crimson. "I... no... god..."

"Tell me" he said again, slowly.

"S o hot... oh god, sucking your dick made me so hot. Don't make me stop... please? Let me suck you off"

"I thought you wanted me to fuck you" Neil said simply

Mae closed her eyes and groaned. "I'm going to come... " she said softly, then her eyes flew open "oh... oh please... let me come? Can I come?"

Neil shook his head and drew her down onto the bed. "In a moment. I want to be inside you when you come"

Mae's groan was a mixture of lust and longing that sent a shiver down Neil's back. He kissed down her chest, pulling in a nipple and teasing it with his tongue.

"No... no don't do that... oh god... so close" she whispered... "I can't hold it if you... ooooooo"

Neil could feel her start to tense and forced himself between her hands so she couldn't touch herself anymore. The groan of frustration made him even harder, and he worked his way down her body, inhaling the musk of her sex while she fought with him.

"no NO NO you can't lick me... I totally come if you... fuck me... oh god fuck me or I'm going to..."

"You sure?" Nick teased, drawing his tongue up her slit. It was partly to drive her crazy, partly to give him more time to prepare. He was right on the brink, he could feel a tightness in his balls, warning him.

"Please Neil, OH Fuck please fuck me please fuck me"

Neil slid up and kissed her forehead while dragging his dick up her slit and bumping her clit. She moaned and tensed, thrusting upward and he suddenly felt sharp claws drag down his shoulders. Before he could move further she'd grabbed his dick and positioned it.

"Fuck meeeeee" she begged.

Neil slid in easily and nearly choked. She was tight, soft and so wet. His previous sexual experiences felt like sandpaper next to this heaven. His mind went numb and he fought the impending climax with every nerve and cell. Mae started to slide up and back before he could say anything, one hand flew from his shoulder to the small gap between them and found her clit. As Neil finally took over the rhythm he felt her building fast. He thought about telling her to stop, but knew it would be cruel and decided to urge her on instead.

"Come for me Mae. Come while I fuck you. Come while I fuck your pussy."

Her orgasm started with a high keening note and opened into a full roar while Neil pounded her with every ounce he could. Mae's entire body went tense and she stopped thrusting back, instead arching over and grabbing the blankets behind her head. Her pussy contracted and flooded with fluid and she groaned over and over. Finally, with a final arch and groan she flopped back and lay still.

Neil felt a huge flush of ego watching her orgasm and made the mistake of looking down between them. One glimpse of his dick sliding between her puffy pussy lips and back out, coated with her juice was all it took. His mind overloaded and his pace stepped up. Mae whimpered slightly and reached out to grab his ass, pulling him into her harder and harder. He attempted to block it, to slow down, to do anything against the smothering urge to thrust faster and harder. A lone voice in his mind fought back, but it was a candle under a tidal wave, snuffed by the crushing lust. He could feel her sliding along his shaft, her hands clenching him, the sounds in his ears, the smells and under it all the knowledge that he was having the best sex he'd ever had. Neil groaned in ecstasy and slammed home until his dick erupted, filling her with his seed. The universe shrank to a tiny point in a white storm of noise and Neil couldn't feel anything except Mae.


Mae's demeanor at breakfast was in sharp contrast to earlier meals. She sat quietly next to Neil, eating fruit and a small bowl of eggs... There were occasionally touches under the table, but she wasn't her previous edgy self, and Neil wasn't sure which side of their new relationship he should follow. He certainly enjoyed their emotional closeness, but found that it excited him immensely that Mae was very much his to control. He glanced over once and got a soft glance in reply. He smiled and Mae returned it, barely fighting an urge to look downward. Neil decided to test the waters a bit and gave Mae a lurid grin, causing her to blush and bite her lower lip. She barely hesitated before sliding a bit closer so she could whisper in his ear.

"What do you want me to do... ?", she said in an excited tone.

Neil grinned and shook his head. "Nothing, I'm happy just knowing you're ready and willing".

"Very willing" Mae responded quickly, then turned away embarrassed.

Neil chuckled deep and low, placing his hand under the table on her leg. Very high on her leg.

Breakfast ended and Neil gave Mae a quick hug before heading over to the stables for his first ride class. The intermediate group would be riding trail today, requiring him to do nothing more than help setup and chaperone with their assigned counselor and one of the trail guards. He would probably let the junior lead the trail while he followed and made sure no one wandered off.

Once out in the woods the ride was even easier than Neil had thought it might be. He'd helped the junior counselor select horses for the group and because they were all moderately good riders there were plenty of horses. Jeff, the young counselor, took most the group with one of the trail guards out to get some riding time and clear out the standing area and paddock. The remainder could finish setting their tack without all the excitement of ready horses and overeager riders stamping around them. Neil was impressed with Jeff's knowledge and readily agreed to break up the group.

Neil had nine girls and one boy in his group, and only a few seemed nervous or unsure in the saddle. With practiced ease, Neil singled out the three top riders and buddied everyone up for safety. He spread the leaders out through the group and had the oldest girl, a young Asian girl with pigtails and an infectious grin, set a slow walking pace out into the hills toward the far side of the lake. Jeff would hold his group at a large meadow to let the horses wander a bit and they'd regroup and discuss who needed skill refreshers before heading back. Neil kept his eyes out for any problems, listening to the chatter among the girls as they rode easily over the well-trod course.

The group returned at eleven, hot and sweaty to the stable to get ready for lunch, which Neil would be chaperoning. Although counselors could hand off a horse to a stablehand for walkdowns, Neil knew they'd be swamped by the group's return and would appreciate him doing it himself. He brought his big chestnut mare to a halt and slid off. The horse was slightly taller than average, and Neil grabbed the reins and a few slices of apple from the treat bucket. The horse had been a great ride, so he handed her a slice of apple after taking a lap around the rain paddock, murmuring praise and patting her sides. After a rub down and brisk brush-off, he led her to her stall and switched her sign over to mark her as having been ridden on trail that morning before heading off to the pavilion.

On the way up the hill to the commons he encountered a swarm of screaming kids heading to the bunks. Neil had to watch over the first two of three 45 minute lunch periods, so he'd have to wait to eat or grab a shower. He stopped a few kids who were running too fast, but he figured most were still unwinding on their third day, finally getting into the groove before having to go home on Sunday. Neil liked working with the older kids when it came to rides and competitions, they usually had a lot more skill and strength to work with, but it was more fun with the little ones. They didn't seem to think of you as an older brother, they rarely got snide or disrespectful and they almost never tried to use their parents' money as leverage.


Walking up to the Cave, Neil was thinking about Mae when Dave and Ruth passed him heading down the hill.

"Hey, stranger" Dave said sarcastically.

Neil gave him the finger, stopping short and laughing. "Where are you two heading?"

Ruth said "I've got jumping to set up for. Dave's supposed to be helping me drag bars out of the shed."

Neil grinned at Dave's dogeared expression. "Aw"

Dave laughed and shrugged. "I've got a free period next, then I'm watching over arts and crafts." he said with all the derision he could.

Neil's smile widened. Arts and crafts was one of the "filler" periods. It was normally board games and beads unless Mom had brought in someone to actually lead a project, but that was always with the older kids. "Sucks, I'm off to lunch".

Dave nodded and he and Ruth started down the hill with a wave. He was only a few steps away when he paused and turned back, "Oh yeah, Harriet is looking for you" he said with a wink. Without waiting he turned and jogged to catch up with Ruth.

Neil frowned and shook his head. He hadn't been thinking about Harriet, and now with Mae he wasn't sure what to do.


Instead of heading to the Cave, Neil headed to his cabin to drop off his gear and then grab a shower. When he opened the door, however, it was clear that Mae had other plans. She was perched on his bed, surrounded by small bits of food on plates. She was wearing one of his shirts and apparently nothing else.

"Wow... Mae. You've... uh". Neil struggled.

Mae brightened at his pleasure and stood, giving him a brief flash of her red underwear.

Neil gulped and struggled to focus "I'm all dirty though, I have to go and take a shower..."

Mae shook her head and nestled herself against his chest. "If you wish" she purred "but I wanted to make sure you got something to eat before your next class."

Neil hedged, "I'm sure I don't smell... all that" he paused, noticing Mae's smell. She had put on some mild perfume, but there was a smell of sex that washed over her. "You, uh, smell great though" Neil managed.

Mae murmured something, running her hand over his chest. "You smell musky. Musky and sweaty and dirty" she said, drawing her r's into a growl.

Neil murmured in response, running his hand down her back and cupping her butt.

"It was so good earlier. I've never... never had an orgasm like that"

Neil chuckled. "You weren't a virgin, though..."

Mae shook her head. "No... but my boyfriend was so... I don't know. He never seemed to do anything for me. It was like he was following instructions out of a book."

Neil nodded, but something clicked in his head.

"He and I kind of kept trying. He always used a condom even though I was on the pill. I guess he was just extra careful."

"Your... boyfriend?" Neil asked, drawing back in surprise.

Mae frowned. "We were still dating at the end of the year. We don't have anything like you and I do..."

Neil was surprised. They hadn't actually defined their relationship, and he was suddenly jealous and hurt from the competition. "And what do... you and I have?" he asked with at touch of accusation.

Mae looked surprised and confused. "We... I mean, we have this whole thing, but its not the same... I don't know, we're not really together like"

Neil interrupted. "So its just sex? I mean we never talked about dating or going out or whatever you call it... ". Neil turned and ran his hand through his hair.

Mae's eyes shifted to concern and she crossed her arms awkwardly. "No... but... I mean"

Neil's mind was racing. Guys stereotypically just wanted a sexual relationship, but that wasn't what he was thinking here. He looked up, his face pleading.

Mae was clearly hurt and started growing desperate. "No! No, its... its not just the sex. Not really..."

"But there's no relationship. I'm not your boyfriend." Neil accused.

Mae started to respond, but couldn't.

"You're not going to beak up with... whatever his name is"

"Steve..."

Neil waved her off "... over this. Over us. He's the guy you care about and you don't know what I am. I'm just some guy who gets you excited."

Mae's eyes went wide and she started to make sounds of denial, but they faded.

Neil waited, drawing out the moment to make sure, then grabbed his shirt. "I'm just going to go. I've got double classes in the arena." Mae shook her head desperately, her eyes welling with tears. When he reached for the door she started to grab the remains of the food but Neil stopped her. "Just leave it. I'll clean the room when I get back this afternoon. Goodbye Mae. I'm sorry I misunderstood".

He dropped his shower gear and walked out, stopping to keep the door from slamming. He didn't know why, but it wasn't anger that he felt above all else, it was disappointment.


Neil's entire afternoon would involve teaching the younger kids the basics of competitive riding. The main arena was a big fenced dirt oval with a huge grandstand on either side. There were two small buildings on the short sides of the oval for setup and prep plus concession booths, judging tables and a medical building under the grandstands. The near grandstand also had a large announcer's booth and VIP area.

Neil would be meeting with two groups, meaning he and sixty ten to twelve year olds would be in the arena. There would also be the two junior counselors, someone from safety, the arena hand and probably one or two chaperons. It would be quite crowded.

Neil's mood was sour when he reached the arena, although the excitement of the (mostly) girls as they trooped onto the lower grandstands was infectious. He located one of the junior counselors, an older girl named Danicka, who was setting up the barrels for the first class. When Neil approached her she seemed a little nervous. Neil didn't know if it was the class or him, so he tried to reassure her and thanked her for getting some of the gear ready. When she started to hand over the wireless mike, though, he had an idea.

"Why don't you take the mike and I'll ride the girls around" he said.

Danicka blanched and looked at the mike pack with some hesitation.

Neil smiled and started to untangle the wires for the belt receiver. "I'll ride, you talk to the kids. You want to make you way up to full counselor some day, right?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.