Amy: Lusty Wife And Mother II - Cover

Amy: Lusty Wife And Mother II

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy, a former wife and mother of two, is giving in more and more to her innate lusty sexual desires with men other than her first husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation  

Amy found that once she'd strayed over that clear line of marital infidelity, it was much much easier to consider going across it again and again. In fact, after the first time she'd actually engaged in sex with her co-worker, Amy found it very easy to invite him to her home that night and seduce him into fucking her again. It almost scared Amy to realize how easy it had been to get herself in bed with a man other than her husband and how much she'd enjoyed having him undress her, kiss her, fondle her and then slam his cock inside her pussy and fuck her. And, after having done that twice, Amy knew there wasn't any way she would be going back into her former strait jacket role as only a wife and the mother of her two little boys. The boys might not understand now that their mother was actually fucking someone other than Daddy, but someday she hoped they realize how desperate she'd been for a man who would show her that she was still desirable, sexy, and a beautiful young woman and wife. Apparently their father hadn't realized the intensity and strength of the physical and sexual needs of a young mother in her 20's and now she was finding satisfaction and sexual fulfillment with someone other than her husband. She didn't see how she could ever turn the clock back now to that time before she'd been unfaithful.

Amy hadn't quite figured out how her life was going to go from that time forward but she was giving it a lot of consideration. should she leave her husband and just be honest that she really didn't want to be only a wife and mommy. Should she stay in the marriage and continue to have affairs on the side or should she be honest with her husband and tell him that she was fucking other men, and there was nothing he could do to make her stop?

When Amy finished washing her face, putting her makeup on, and brushing her hair to get ready for work, she found herself spending much more time than usual in her lingerie drawer deciding if she was going to pick out a bra and panties for just normal everyday wear or if she was dressing for another seductive day in the workplace. With her pussy wet and horny as she even contemplated the question, Amy already knew the answer. Instead of taking a nice pretty bra and bikini panty from her normal lingerie drawer, Amy pulled out one drawer below that one and started flipping through the sexy demi-bras and thong panties she'd always kept for when she wanted to feel and look sexy underneath her clothes. She almost felt sad now as she realized how such sexy and hot little intimate items had always seemed to escape her husband's attention. She believed she could have paraded in front of him in a bra that showcased her breasts and a hot sexy lacy thong that covered almost none of her lower body and he wouldn't have blinked an eye. She knew she was probably wrong but it was easier now to rationalize his total disinterest in her sexually in order to further justify her fucking other men. And fucking other men besides her husband was exactly what Amy had in mind.

All the way to work that morning, Amy fought the erotic fantasies and thoughts about some of her male friends, co-workers, and acquaintances that she'd kept out of her mind most of the time in her early years of marriage. Now that she'd crossed the line of infidelity, all of those hot sexy men she'd often found herself being tempted to want sexually started flooding into her mind and her thoughts. At one point as she drove along, Amy even felt her hand slide down between her legs, and she began rubbing her pussy through the tightness of her pants as they covered her hot horny pussy underneath. She could hardly believe how she was thinking about and wanting sex almost all the time anymore. What had come over her??

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Amy moaned as she felt her hand rubbing more firmly over her pussy mound and she could feel herself rapidly moving towards an orgasm. She couldn't belive she was actually masturbating while she was driving and about to explode in a self-generated climax. "Ohhhhhhhh, fuck me, Ted, give me your big hard cock, baby," Amy moaned under her breath and then she had to pull her car over to the side of the road and she leaned back, closing her eyes as she lost herself in the sexual fantasy of a former co-worker sliding his cock inside her and fucking her until she orgasmed.

Amy knew what she had on underneath her work clothes would probably give any normal horny guy a huge hardon the moment he saw what she'd picked out. Amy found herself wishing instead of going into her office, she was heading to an early morning rendezvous with some well-hung horny guy. She realized that at that very moment she actually wished she had some horny man's hard cock in her mouth and in her hands, sucking him and making him so hot to fuck her that he wouldn't be able to resist her seductive moves.

Amy began to feel so depraved and so sexually wanton as she not only realized what kinds of sexual fantasies and desires she was feeling but that she was more than interested in finding a willing man to help her realize her desires then and there. When she did finally get to work, Amy quickly went to her office work area, got her coat off and stored her purse, and then she headed for the coffee break area to see who was there with her. Amy felt herself almost on the verge of losing control as she began to feel like if she didn't soon get a big cock inside her she would scream. How could she deal with how she was feeling?

Amy finally noticed Hank, one of her co-workers who was also about her age standing at the doorway of his work cubicle. Amy walked by, looking at Hank out of the corner of her eye and then she turned around and walked back by where he was standing again. Hank noticed her this time, and said, "Morning, Amy," as he eyed her up and down, taking in her pretty face, nice body and how sexy she looked in the clothes she was wearing.

Amy stopped, turned back towards Hank and stood there, letting him check her out while she fought the urge to take him straight into his cubicle and ride his dick right there. "Hi, Hank," Amy responded. "How are you this morning?" she asked, fighting to act halfway normal while her mind was reeling at seeing him. Amy considered how horny she was feeling, and she decided she was going to really take a chance and see if she could talk Hank into taking her to the main conference room and doing her right now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.