Mom's Boob's
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Confused

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He never thought he could feel such raw passion about his mom but he was about to be wrong.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   CrossDressing   Mother   Son  

Steve was in the laundry room when his mom came into the house. She didn't notice him as she walked toward her bedroom door at the bottom of the stairs. He finished folding his clothes and walked toward her door. "Mom" he said as he knocked on her bedroom door.

"Coming!" she said as she flung open her bedroom door. Steve stood there shocked at the sight of his mom standing before him in noting but a white bra and panties. He couldn't help but stare at her large, perfect boobs. "Yes?" his mother said as she noticed him staring at her large boobs.

"Oh, umm... , yea, right, I was wondering what you wanted to do for dinner umm... cause I was thinking about breasts" as he uttered those words his eyes wandered down to the large boobs and his cock started to grow. They where almost too much for the bra to handle. "I mean... chicken breasts... do you want chicken breasts for dinner" as he said that he had a slight nervous chuckle in his voice. Noticing that her son was staring at her boobs she turned around and went back to her room. Worried about what she might say at dinner he ran to his room and flung himself onto his bed. "God... They where so big and round and perfect" his cock started to grow as he thought about his mom standing there in all her glory.

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, his cock was rock hard and he knew that if he was going to face his mom at dinner he better get rid of the problem. He wrapped his hand around the shaft of his large penis and began to stroke thinking about his sexy, big breasted mother. He thought about sucking on them and kissing them he wanted to see them out of her bra so bad. He started to pump harder and harder trying to release his tension before he had to go down to supper. Just as his mother yelled up the stairs her came all over his hand. He told her he'd be down in a minute he just had to change.

When he went into the kitchen he was sitting at the table wearing a green top and carpis and was already eating her food. He went over to the counter got his food and went and sat across from her. "So how was school?" she said as she sat down her fork and knife so she could make chit chat.

"Umm... It was good... just fine" he said still a little nervous.

"That's good"

"How was work?"

"Fine fine my boss is starting to annoy me"

"Why was he annoying you?"

"Oh just grown up stuff, I doubt you want to hear about it"

"Mom, I'm 17 years old I think I can handle it."

"Ok, well my boss keeps staring at my chest, I mean he doesn't even make eye contact. There only a D-cup, your grandma has bigger boob."

"Ok, mom maybe your right I really don't want to know." Steve chocked down his last bite of chicken and walked over to the sink with his dishes.

"Can you take mine over there." his mother said and he reached the kitchen sink.

"Sure... why not." As Steve turned toward his mom he noticed her had a rather large erection. Steve didn't say a word he just slowly walked over to his mom and grabbed her dishes as she sat in awe at the size of his erection. He reached the sink and took a deep breath. "Well, I'm going to go to my room now" he said as her turned away from his mother and headed for the stairs.

"I can't believe that just happened I didn't even feel it getting hard" He sat on the edge of his bed. "D-cup I always thought they would have been smaller" he jacked off three of four times and still after all that it was still as rock solid as ever. What was he going to do he had to go downstairs sooner or later and there was no way this thing was going down unless he got to see his moms boobs without the bra. He tried to get the courage to go downstairs and tell his mom everything but he couldn't do it. He walked downstairs though and right pasted his mom who sat in the chair in the living room with the TV. loud. He go to the kitchen and thought maybe a bra will do it. He slowly crept to her door and opened it, he could see the bra lying on the floor next to her bed, he had to do this fast before she wondered where he was.

He grabbed the bra and dashed out of her room, running toward the bathroom downstairs. He didn't want to jack off into the bra he wanted to fill the bra and make them look like her boobs. He slowly strapped on the bra and used 4 rolls of toilette paper to make close copies of her boobs. He jacked off and could feel the passion he felt flowing thought his penis with every pump. He couldn't hold it any longer and cum came shooting out of him hitting the bathroom mirror. The rush and excitement he felt from doing that was amazing after cleaning up the cum her hid the fake boobs and put the bra in his pocket hoping he could find a time to do it again.

He left the bathroom and saw his mother standing in the kitchen. Shocked he stopped dead in his tracks. "Steve? Did you go into my room?" she said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Ah... no why?" he said as he felt the bra in his pocket.

"Well, I thought I heard a noise so I went to my room and when I went it I noticed my white bra was gone off my floor"

"Huh? No I didn't go in your room."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.