Sharing Love - Cover

Sharing Love

Copyright© 2006 by Polaris

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A newly single professor discovers the joy of watching, and finds it need not be a solitary pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Voyeurism   Slow  

It was Cindy, of course. I twisted around, terrified, to see her behind me at the top of the stairs, then frantically whirled back to the window to make certain we hadn't been heard.

Relief flooded me and nearly made me sink to the floor, but the scene within seized me instantly. Caught up again, I forgot Cindy and my situation, and everything else, as I gazed at the lovers. Finished, she lay atop him, her head lowered beside his as they murmured and sighed to each other. She was still utterly exposed to me, and a thrill of shock and lust ran thorough me as I watched her labia, still stretched around his waning member, pulse with involuntary contractions. Just above, her tiny pink anus likewise puckered in the same slow, fading rhythm. She moved gently on him, then chuckled faintly, clenching her perfect buttocks. His penis slithered obscenely out of her and flopped down on his scrotum, and her opening gaped momentarily before closing itself, her outer lips still flushed and swollen, frothy with her juices.

They became still, sated, and I came to myself, stirred and astounded by what I had seen, but suddenly aware of my surroundings, and the awful, impossible, ruinous presence of Cindy behind me. I turned my head to face her, dreading her expression. But she wasn't looking at me. Her eyes were fixed over my shoulder at the window, and I suddenly realized that, from her place on the stairs, she was looking directly through the gap under the curtain and into the bedroom. She had seen what I had seen, and was still looking.

As I watched her, she seemed to give a small jerk and focused her gaze on me. She blinked, almost as if awakening, and turned slowly away, silently descending the stairs and going back into my apartment.

I followed, already cursing myself for letting my excitement and desire ruin a friendship that had been becoming very important to me. For disappointing a friend. For losing a possible lover, just to watch other people making love. For being an idiotic, self-indulgent, perverse, voyeuristic weirdo.

By the time I caught up with Cindy in the kitchen, I utterly hated myself - even though I knew that I would do it again, given the chance. She turned to face me, her arms folded on those breasts - that I now would never see - her expression unreadable. I braced my self for the onslaught and stammered, trying to find the words to begin an explanation. But Cindy spoke first.

She said, "Wow, that was so cool!" And she threw herself into my arms.

I was having too many overwhelming experiences, too close together. Still flushed and trembling from what I had seen upstairs, shocked and shamed by Cindy's discovery of my voyeurism, and now finding myself holding a squirming armful of aroused and lovely womanhood, I felt my mind begin to shut down. The overload on my senses and my consciousness was more that I could handle, it seemed, and I simply couldn't think.

Fortunately, Cindy was not so overextended. In fact, her immediate objective was simple and readily apparent: she wanted to be kissed. At least kissed. She was pressing herself against me, breathing heavily, and grinding her pubis against my thigh. Her face was upturned, and her eyes were on my mouth rather than my eyes. As I looked down, she did look up into my eyes, just before she closed hers and parted her lips. Even in my present state of confusion, I knew what to do. I tightened my arms around her, pulled her even more firmly against my body, and lowered my mouth to hers.

For a moment I was aware of the heat and wetness of her mouth as I felt her lips open wider, and her tongue eagerly sought mine. She breathed into me and her body seemed to soften all over, fitting itself to mine. I felt her tongue fluttering on mine, and then I ceased thinking and fell into her kiss completely.

After a timeless interval I became conscious of myself and of her body once more. My penis was painful, trapped in my pants and throbbing with the attempt to stand erect. I could feel Cindy's pubic mound against my leg, humping steadily, hot and damp, even through our clothing. Her hands were linked behind my head, pulling our mouths more deeply together, and her breath was sighing in and out of my lungs. I opened my eyes and saw hers open an instant later. Our arms loosened at the same time, and we stepped back from each other, gasping. I searched her face for some indication of where to go from here, but again she showed me directly.

Staring into my face, she pulled her shirt over her head in one motion and stood almost defiantly, her breasts heaving high and firm as she breathed, her nipples tight and hard. Without moving her gaze, she pulled open her cutoffs and pushed them down her thighs, letting them fall around her ankles. She toed them aside and stood with unthinking grace, one knee slightly flexed and turned out, in the classic artist's model pose.

My breath caught at her loveliness, and her expression softened as she saw my reaction. I moved my eyes down from hers, over those perfect breasts with their young, pink aureoles and peaked nipples; down, down, past a tiny navel, along the slight convexity of her belly, to her sex. The blonde wisp I had glimpsed so briefly, before, was fully revealed now, only slightly veiling the rich, unexpected plumpness of the pudenda. Cindy shifted her weight slowly, and her labia opened wetly, allowing me a breathtaking glimpse of her rosy inner lips.

I was literally stricken dumb, absolutely unable to speak. I raised my eyes again and found a tiny, ironic smile touching Cindy's mouth. She looked down at the distended front of my pants and raised a questioning eyebrow, playing at cool, though her breathing was fast and ragged. I jerked into almost frenzied motion. My clothes and shoes seemed to fight me, but I was not to be denied, and I finally finished with them strewn around me.

My erection stood rock-hard and aching. Cindy exhaled slowly as she stared at it, then moved toward me. We almost crashed together, eager for the feel of each other's nakedness, but were suddenly clumsy as my penis collided awkwardly with her belly. I pulled away and turned slightly, then reached joyously for her crotch, my left hand simultaneously sliding down and around for my first, wonderful feel of her ass. The middle finger of my right arrived at her pussy and she inhaled suddenly as it slid slickly home, diving down along her firm, swollen clitoris and curling up into her depths. She grunted softly and pushed herself into my hand, sinking my finger deeper.

I realized she was grasping my cock with both hands, pulling it toward her waiting cunt. I barely had the wit remaining to realize that I couldn't plunge into her while standing there; she was too short. Her vagina was squeezing my finger, though, and her hands on my cock were bringing me rapidly to a crisis. Urgently, I moved my hands to her waist and began backing her toward the kitchen table. She looked at my face, her eyes glazed and unseeing, then flinched as the table edge pressed into her buttocks, but she never let go of my cock.

I moved my hands under her, lifting, and saw her understand. She gave a little hop, levitating onto the table, and opened her legs, pulling me along. She kissed me again, playing with lips and tongue. Her feet gently stroked my back and thighs, drawing me in. She broke the kiss and smiled at me, as she slowly lay back on the table and raised her knees.

I tried to take in the vision she was, lying like that and presenting herself to me, for me. I wanted to always remember this: her lustful smile, the beauty of her limbs, the richness of her breasts, and the frank offering of her perfect, inviting, luscious cunt. I think perhaps she may have been trying for something like that too, as she looked up at me, over her supine body and between her upraised, opened thighs. I imagined briefly how I might look to her, my face filled with affection and lust, my chest heaving, and my cock straining toward her proffered pussy, as I gently pushed her knees further apart and came to her.

But we couldn't wait for making memories. The immediate pressure was too great. I caught a whiff of her scent, and I could feel my nostrils flare. It was time. The head of my cock pushed between her cunt lips and began to sink slowly, steadily into her. She sighed and tilted her pelvis a little to accommodate me. I glanced up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she had almost a listening expression, as she felt me pushing in.

Deeper and deeper I sank into the silky grip of her vagina, and she seemed to soften again, opening her legs a bit more, accepting the penetration. Finally I was all the way in. I felt the head of my cock gently bump over her cervix and nudge into the very end of her passage, just as my pubic bone came firmly up against hers. Some part of me seemed to confirm what it had expected: we were a perfect fit. I didn't move for a moment, simply savoring the sensation of her surrounding me, gripping me, holding me inside her body.

I looked up again and saw her smiling at me. I pulled myself back as she watched, then moved in again. I was rewarded as her eyes closed and she gave a small groan of pleasure. I pulled and thrust again, slowly, but the sensation overwhelmed my restraint and I had to plunge more rapidly, more strongly. A thought forced itself into my haze of pleasure: would I finish too soon, leave her disappointed? I couldn't hold back, though. I was lost.

I reached up to hold her shoulders and realized that she was already nearing her orgasm, her eyes closed and her lips drawing back from her teeth, her vagina beginning to spasm around me. She began an almost imperceptible tremor, which grew rapidly into rapid shaking of her entire body, and I felt her clutch and flutter, sucking and squeezing me in seeming desperation. Her legs pulled me irresistibly to her and she began to emit breathy little grunts that grew swiftly into full-voiced, unrestrained cawing. The muscles of her neck were straining with her effort, and she once again stared straight into my eyes, her bright blue irises ringing dilated black pupils that seemed to draw me in, even as her body did the same.

It was more than I could stand. I simply let go and pumped frantically, slamming into her again and again as fast as I could. Through the fog of lust and sensation I heard the slaps of my thighs and balls against her, echoed by her rhythmic cries, and my cock seemed to swell and gather itself. Our eyes were locked together. Her pelvis lifted off the table and she screamed. An inarticulate roar burst from deep in my chest. The pressure inside my balls exploded, and surge after surge of hot semen pulsed through my glowing, inflamed cock as I strained and quivered against her.

Finally, the spurts ebbed, then ceased, and Cindy slowly lowered herself back to the table top, drawing me with her, still deeply imbedded. She sighed and looked away, suddenly shy somehow. I reached up to stroke her hair as a wave of tenderness washed over me, while still slowly moving gently in and out of her. In a moment her internal muscles clutched at me again, and her arms tightened around me as she shuddered through an aftershock. She looked back at me and gave a little puff of feigned wonder and exhaustion, but then clenched on me again as another spasm took her.

Now I was aware of her body beginning to reshape itself as separate from mine, and felt the edge of the table digging into my thighs. My back was straining from leaning down over her, and the bubble of arousal that had surrounded us and isolated us from all else dissipated. I was back in my kitchen again, naked, sweaty, my flaccid penis slicked and dripping, and I was standing between my neighbor Cindy's legs.

She was lying back flat on the table, her lower legs draped over the edge, one hand idly brushing her pubis. I stepped back and she propped herself up on her elbows, then sat up and pulled her knees together almost primly. We both looked around, seeming anywhere but at each other, but then we both quit that silliness and smiled into each other's eyes.

"Well - " I began.

"So - " she said at the same time.

We both stopped, smiling.

"Beer?" I said quickly.

"God, yes!" she blurted.

I moved around to the refrigerator and pulled out a pair of bottles, glad for the distraction, and made somewhat of a production of opening them and passing one to her. We drank together, tilting the bottles up and taking large, gurgling pulls. The beer was suddenly wonderful: bitter, cold and refreshing. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was. Cindy seemed to feel the same, taking another quick gulp before sliding off the table and moving to gather her scattered clothing.

She glanced at the table, then ruefully at me, then back at the table, nodding at the shiny trail she had left while sliding. We laughed together and I felt the tension dissipate. Cindy fingered her soaked and matted muff and we looked down at my own pubic hair, shiny with our juices. My cock was sticky with drying semen and a trail of wetness ran down my leg.

"Guess there's no denying what we've been up to," she shrugged.

"Guess not," I admitted. "But, uh, how on Earth did this happen? When you caught me. I mean, when you found me looking at, well, you know, I was afraid..."

"You mean when I caught you peeping at your neighbors fucking?" she asked, grinning. "Well, who wouldn't peep at them? That was hot! I've seen movies, but never real people doing it when they think no one's looking. It's different — real or something. I, uh, guess you noticed what it did to me."

"I surely did. I thought you were going to hate me and tell everyone what a pervert I am, but you were - well, you were really aroused."

"No kidding. And not just from finding you up there, doing what you were doing. Or just from watching them. You'd been so sweet and so careful earlier, and the other times I've been with you, when I could tell you were looking at me and wanting to do a lot more than just look."

She shrugged, "I've been doing everything I could think of to get you into bed, without actually being slutty and obvious. I was beginning to think I'd have to hit you over the head! But finally, I managed to catch you all excited, and I was too. Excited, hell - I may have been a little flushed, but you were about to blow out your zipper!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.