Houston #3 - Cover

Houston #3

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 1: Argie & John Discuss Matters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Argie & John Discuss Matters - John and Argie discuss their apparent conflicts and decide that they love one another, but since John is incorrigible with regard to having sex with many women, Argie, too can have her own affairs. But they will tell one another about them. Argie becomes a sex surragate and John goes to see Felicia whom he met at Sex Addicts Annonymous. She has a friend waiting for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Argie got home around four, checked on the kids, who were already home from school and off with their friends. She decided on pizza for dinner, and made sure they had a six-pack and soda for drinks, then made a salad, wondering all the while just how she would broach the subject to her husband.

After dinner, the kids piled into the living room to watch that night's reality show, and Argie signaled John to join her in the bedroom.

John quickly stripped, and Argie, essentially still dressed, was pleased to see how ready he was for her. She quickly put any discussion of her afternoon's delight from her mind, thinking John might not be too happy to find out exactly what so was up too.

It got hot quickly. Both their mouths opened. Tongues touched, and he found her mouth tantalizingly warm as her tongue covered his.

And as they caressed each other, Argie found herself suppressing a giggle; for he needed a shave. His bristles tickled at the moment, but she knew if he went down on her they would prove irritating. The problem was that she herself needed a shave. She ran her fingers lightly over her loins and discovered what she referred to as 'beard rash.'

'He won't care, ' she told herself, 'and neither will I, ' she giggle again and burst out laughing when John asked what was so funny.

"You're my man," she said, then molded her body to his, allowing his leg to slide between hers, giving her what he liked to call 'the rug treatment.'

John lowered his hands to her buttocks and pulled Argie even closer. She still found him sexy as ever and wondered if she would find herself comparing his performance with that of Doctor Coughlin. Argie mirrored his movements, lowering her hands to his ass cheeks, and squeezed them.

"You know, Arg," he said pleasantly, "you've got a lovely ass. I know women in general are... well, overly concerned about their rears, but, baby, you've got nothing to worry about."

He smacked her rump soundly, and said, "This is the finest ass I've ever had the pleasure of fondling."

Argie's pleasure meter soared. He hadn't paid her a real compliment in ages, or so it seemed. She placed one hand around his neck and pulled him close for another torrid kiss. While the kiss continued, John maneuvered his hand between her legs and discovered his wife wore no underwear beneath her dress.

"Were you out like that?" He asked.

"No, dear, I took them off a few minutes ago. I was going to greet you with an erotic pose, flash my pussy at you, but you came in and shook those clothes off so fast I..."

She felt his fingertips tracing along her vulva and moaned, "OHHH!"

Argie closed her eyes, felt herself growing wet, tried to imagine just how his fingers felt as they grazed over her heat and moisture.

"UGHHH!" She grunted as his finger found its way inside her. Her legs quivered as if it were her first time. 'How can it be?' She wondered. Doctor Coughlin and Milo both fucked my brains out. Even that stranger in the skin flick movie-house hadn't made her feel this way, or had they? Was she a nymphomaniac?'

As his finger moved up and in, she moved to help it penetrate even deeper.

She put one hand on the back of her husband's head, the other on his cheek, so that she might touch his mouth as he fingered her. A moment later her hand was making circles over his chest, teasing a nipple here, tweaking a nipple there, and all the while his finger moved faster and faster.

Suddenly she gasped, for his fingers stopped moving.

"Oh, what?" She moaned at the lack of friction within her cunt.

"Have to taste you, can't wait. Gotta suck you out, baby, can't wait any longer."

He sat up and yanked the dress up to her hips, then steered her around so that they were in the sixty-nine position, and had her sit on his face. Her nimble fingers quickly found his hardened member and began to kiss and lick upon him, as his mouth located her pronounced clit.

'Heaven!' Argie thought, 'I'm in heaven, and what a mouth he has!'

For that matter, John was just as taken with the skilled dexterity Argie was using on his tool. Her soft mouth and tongue busied themselves caressing, licking and sucking on him.

He toyed with her clit, drawing between his lips and applying the light pressure he knew would drive her wild. After the fourth compression of his encircling lips upon her tiny dick, Argie moaned and kept moaning, she halted her cocksucking, raised her head, and gave herself up to what he was doing to her.

She shut her eyes as his tongue delved into her slit. Argie began pushing herself down on his mouth, pressing harder and harder, then howled, "Oh, I'm coming, God I'm coming!"

Her orgasm so delectable that she failed to hear his muffled protest that she shut the fuck up before the kids came running in to see what the matter was.

Still, he didn't release her, but held her fast and continued to suck and lick her sensitive spots until she was crying for him to end it. Finally, after twisting and turning, she managed to wrest her genitals from his avid mouth and moved to lie beside him, gasping for breath.

He made as if to resume his cunnilingus, but Argie held him back.

"Not yet, wait a little. My God, did the kids hear us?"

"Us?" John said and laughed. I was pretty quiet. I know that for a fact. You, on the other hand... you could hire out as the siren the volunteer fire department needs to call the volunteers out."

"John!" Argie cried out, pretending to be insulted, but loving his teasing.

"Well, let's get these clothes off you before we tear them to pieces."

Argie rolled off the bed and hurriedly pulled the dress over her head, balled it up and threw it at the hamper, missing by a yard. His hands moved quickly to her breasts, pushing her bra up and exposing them. Argie struggled to unclasp the bra, as his mouth closed down on her left nipple.

"Mmmm," she purred, loving it. "Give a girl a chance would ya?"

John allowed the breast to flop from between his lips, then promptly seized upon the other and bit the nipple sufficiently to send a pleasurable jolt of both pain and pleasure through her body.

"God, stop it! I can't stand it, John."

It took her a second to realize he was looking at the two of them in the mirror; and, still gazing into it, absent-mindedly allowed his finger to settle at the entrance of her ass.

"Don't go there, lover," She said, trying to ward him off. She was still tender from Doctor Coughlin's treatment.

"Are you looking at me in the mirror?"

"Yes, I like looking at you while we make love. It's very sexy. Do you mind?"

"I think I like having you look at me. I like feeling you respond to me; and touching me too."

Argie took a long look into the mirror, saw him behind her now, felt his hands moving along her sides, and shivered. A second later, he was touching the underside of her breasts as if he was weighing them, and she moaned. John leaned into her ear and tongued her.

"How..." she gasped, then managed to go on. "You know, you never told me. How was your visit to the sex club?"

"Mmmm," he purred into her ear, and then moved to lick and nip at the nape of her neck.

"You mean Sex Addicts Anonymous?"

"Yeah, whatever. Umm, don't stop that, I love it."

"It was interesting."

"Oh?"

"Yeah... I did meet a woman though," he admitted as he took her swollen nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it back and forth.

"You bastard!" she moaned as he kissed her throat and applied more and more pressure, forcing Argie to twist away from him.

He laughed, and said, "You know hon, I could smell your cunt the moment I walked in the door."

Her eyes widened in surprise.

"You've gotten good and laid this afternoon, didn't you?"

"You knew?" she replied, taken aback.

"I told you, I could smell it on you. But you must have douched in the shower. Who was it? Was it someone new?"

"You go first. You tell me you're going to a clinic, but you fuck some bimbo instead."

"She wasn't a bimbo, and I did go there. I met her there."

Argie's jaw dropped. "I... I didn't think any women attended those kinds of things."

"Argie, come on... it takes two to tango, doesn't it? Of course there are women there."

He paused, and then resumed toying with the other nipple.

She pushed his hand away. "No, not now," she said with a pout.

"You really want to hear about it?"

"I want to see how easy it is for you to find and fuck another woman. I'm really curious."

"It's about as easy for me to find a woman as it is for you to pick up a guy."

Argie wondered if this was true, then decided he no reason to lie about it. He'd gone this far, it made no sense to fabricate any of his story.

"Okay, her name is Felicia. Anyway, like Alcoholic's Anonymous, they call on people to tell their stories. Anyway, Felicia got up and told hers. She's a fucking nymphomaniac. She got me so hot listening to her story that I followed her after the meeting. She stopped at a bar and after a while I went in. She spotted me, said, "You're from the meeting, right?" And we talked for a while.

"You talked for a while, huh?" Argie spat sarcastically.

"Yeah, we talked. Then we went into a park about two, three blocks away."

"Nature lover's huh?" Argie added, sounding full of scorn.

"We made out for a time; then I fucked her against a big tree."

"She pretty?"

"Thought you'd never ask," he said with a wry grin. "Yeah, kinda, but no where close to you."

"Bull shit!"

"But you know what? She wanted me to spank her."

"Did she?" Argie said, for the first time revealing an avid interest in his sordid tale.

"Yeah, I slapped her face; saw she wanted more, so I slammed her ass a few times and she got off on it."

"Interesting," Argie muttered under her breath, and filed it away for further discussion with Doctor Coughlin the next day.

"That's not all," John told her. "We went to her place and she wanted to be tied up."

"You kinky bastard," Argie said, but couldn't help smiling at the situation he'd found himself in. "So go on... what happened then?"

"What do you think happened? I tied her hands to the bedpost."

"You've never tied me up," Argie groused and moved away from him.

He pulled her closer and kissed her tenderly. "If you want, I'll get something, tie you up right now."

She grew nervous, thinking of how she might scream and quickly blurted, "No, not now, maybe another time."

He fed on that statement, thinking, 'She's not really mad at me. She wants to be tied up; wants to hear all about it. Good, I'll tell her; then she can tell me all about her day.'

"I tied her wrists to the bed posts, but left her legs alone. They're better if spread, but you know that, don't you," he said, then nipped at her left tit.

"Ohhh," she gasped, then held the other out to him to do the same to it.

"I teased her forever, and she was going crazy wanting it."

"Wanting what?"

"My cock, silly."

"Oh," Argie giggled, then groaned when he bit down on her nipple.

"I ate her, fingered her and finally, when she couldn't take another minute, I fucked her hard. Jesus, she was coming when I started on her and kept coming," John had a finger in Argie's cunt as he said this, and quickly added a second, frigging her hard as she came envisioning him doing what he had said to the other woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.