Picture This
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

As I walked past, an image was framed inadvertently. The darkness outside provided a matte around a rectangular scene built by the glow from inside the window.

The not-so-very-bright illumination revealed the the torso of a young woman. As the obviously portable light source was moved, the outline became a solid shape, the svelte silhouette became three dimensional.

Arms stretched up beyond the top of the window; thin limbs hoisted on nice t-shirted shoulders. The black shirt flowed down over breasts that were pulled taut by the lifted shoulders, and held firm by a practical bra, the outline of which was visible through the tight shirt.

The cotton stopped well above a small, pale dimpled belly, puckered momentarily by a navel, visible just then in the shifting light. Just under the navel was the waistband of a very short denim skirt. The one that she said she never wore outside the house, because it was indecent. The skirt was just long enough to cover the very top of the skimpy, lacy, and incongruously pink panties, stretched tight across a mound that I'd been told, more than once, was as hairless as the aforementioned pucker. I'd never have thought this girl would wear lace, much less pink.

The panties were deliciously perched on two regulation legs, firm and again pale, stretched as though Amy were attempting to reach something high. Her body was standing on the tips of her bare toes, the tension dynamic but still enough to etch and image in my mind.

I stood for a moment and watched before continuing past the sight to bang on the door. I heard a commotion inside and then Lisa opened it up. She said nothing to me, but turned back to Amy with the torch in her hand.

"It's Scott, Ames."

"Oh, that's alright then. Let him in and shut the door."

"You sure?"

"Oh, come on. He'll be fine. Scott, you won't look, will you?"

I poked my head through the doorway, and looked around to the right. Kitchen table, coffee table, chair, stool. Stacked one on top of the other, with Amy at the very top. The arms were relaxed now, the shoulders lowered. The skirt had been almost successfully smoothed into place, though I don't think it would have been possible to not see something from this angle. Amy held a lightbulb in her right hand, and suddenly the whole thing made sense. "I'm not willing to promise anything Amy, and in any case, you already showed half the neighbourhood."

"I did? How? Oh, shit. The drapes. Lisa, the drapes. God, what could you see?"

"Pink."

"Pink? My pink?"

"No, no. Your panties, silly."

"Oh, yeah. Never mind then."

"Strange girl."

"Strange boy. Hey, careful with that light, Lise. I'll fall off. Let Scott hold it."

Lisa, as usual, said nothing. I'd never managed to figure it out, but she seldom spoke to me, just the same. "Yeah, come on Lisa. Give it here. Or should I do the drapes?" Again, nothing, but she handed me the torch. I couldn't resist it, and shone the light up Amy's skirt.

She pretended to be horrified, and pushed her hands down her front, completely oblivious to the view of her backside from here. Lisa turned and grinned at me, a conspirator in the silence, and turned to pull the curtains shut.

"Okay, I've figured it out. You're trying to change the lightbulb, right?"

"Huh? No, no. Amy forgot about her skirt and held out the bulb. "Well, yes, but I wanted to clean up there as well."

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why don't you just leave it?"

"Because it's dirty, of course."

"Is there something in your lease that requires you to do that?'

"Of course not, Scott. Well, I don't think so."

"See?"

"Boys. Listen... Sarah's not here."

"No? Oh, she wanted me to meet her. She phoned. You sure?"

"Well, I've got a good view from up here, and I can't see her."

"I've got a better view from here, remember." And I shone the torch up her legs again. This time she took a different approach, and lifted the front of her skirt, wiggled her ass, and poked her tongue out at me.

"You don't scare me, Scott Mackie. You're a fraidy-cat."

"Am not. What makes you say that?"

"Well, if you weren't, you'd be offering to help, instead of perving at my nice legs."

Lisa giggled this time, and watched to see if I'd respond. I didn't say anything though, instead handing Lisa the torch, and climbing up on the table.

"Oh, you going to help? Cool. Look, I need to reach up to there."

I looked up then, past the panties, the belly, breasts, and even the cute smile, and further up at the ceiling. It was a long way up. "How can I help?"

"Well, you could do it for me."

"How close did you get, Amy?"

"Oh, maybe a foot or so."

"Well then, I couldn't reach either. That's dangerous, by the way, quite apart from the neighbourhood display of your smalls."

"I'm alright up here."

"You're not. You'll hurt yourself. Look, what if you climb down from there, and we have another think?"

"Well, we could... you think we could both stand on the chair, Scott?"

"What, with the stool?"

"No, no. We'll... hold on." She climbed down one level from the stool to the chair, and handed the stool down to Lisa. "On here like this. Yes?"

"You're sure that's safe, Amy?"

"I think so. Come on. I'll do the risky bit, I promise."

"Alright, alright.' I scrambled up onto the coffee table, and then carefully lifted myself up onto the chair.

As I straightened, Amy put her arms around me, and pulled me close. "Listen, stud, don't you drop me."

"Amy, I'm not even holding you."

"Well, you're going to need to."

"I am?"

"Yeah. Feeling strong?"

"I'm not sure. What scheme are you hatching now, and what will Sarah say?"

"Nothing like that... but... do you think you could lift me?"

"Here?"

"Yeah, here. You could put your hands on my hips, and just lift me up high enough."

"You think?"

"Yeah, come on."

"Well, just for a try at the lightbulb, okay?"

"Yep, yep, okay."

"Alright. You sure about this? What about... well, your short skirt?"

"I won't tell, and neither will Lisa. You planning on blabbing?"

"No, no. Alright, you ready?"

"Yep. Lisa, could you shine that up on the ceiling? Thanks."

Okay, I admit it, I'm pretty strong. With my hands on Amy's hips, I lifted her lithe body up until she could reach the ceiling. She quickly removed the old bulb, twisted in the new one, and let me put her down.

She got Lisa to flick the switch, and suddenly the room was flooded with light. It changed the whole feel of the situation. Amy seemed less... slutty, with the light shining from above, rather than below, and we seemed so much higher up.

Amy tossed the bulb down to Lisa, and looked back up at the ceiling. "Oh, damn, look, I've smudged the dirt. Now I have to clean it."

"Nonsense Amy. Let's call it quits."

"Not a hope, boyo. You ready?"

"Huh?"

"Lift me again."

"No way."

"Oh, come on. Lisa, throw me a cloth. Come on, Scott. I'll stop teasing you about that noise you make when you come."

"What?"

"Oh, you know."

"I do not! What are you talking about?"

"I can hear you. Through the wall."

"No."

"Yes. But if you'll just do this one thing, I'll never mention it again."

"Really, you can hear me?"

"Yes." She nodded, grinning.

It was then that I heard a voice from below us. The normally silent Lisa. "Yes. I can hear you too."

"I... I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just lift."

"Alright, alright." Amy had the cloth, and I put my hands on her hips again, and hoisted her up. With my hands stretched up and bearing her weight, I was able to think for a moment."

"Hey Amy?"

"Yep. A little higher?"

"I'm not the only one, you know."

"Oh? Good. Little to the left? Only what?"

"The left? You want me to fall?"

"Not at all. Little higher? Only?"

"Yeah, the... Oh, shit, your skirt. It's slipping."

"Not much. You'll be right."

As I struggled to hold her, I pulled her in tight in front of me. My hands slid up her body as her skirt flipped up on her skin, and soon I was holding her around the waist, my face buried in her crotch. "Um, Amy?"

"Ooh. You dirty bugger!"

"No, no, but... I better put you down."

"No, I'm nearly finished. Ooh, I can feel you breath."

"Oh, God, hurry."

"You don't like how I feel?"

"It's not that, and you know it."

"Oh, you do like how I feel?"

"No comment. Hurry!"

"Yep, yep, I am. Don't drop me."

"I won't."

"Good. Nearly there. Hey, what do you mean 'not the only one'?"

"Oh, making noises."

"But I haven't... you mean Lisa?"

"No, I do not mean Lisa. Are you repairing that ceiling? Hurry!"

"I like the way you hold a girl. But listen, I haven't had anyone in my bed, since you've been around, have I?"

"Not the bed, and not with anyone. Finished?"

"Just about. What do you mean?"

"The shower."

"Huh? Almost done."

"Sarah and I heard you one morning. You were in the shower, and..."

"Can you take a step forward?"

"Hell no! You were..."

"Oh, go on."

"No, no. I can't. You were... Oh, shit!" My foot, which I thought was safely on the flat surface of the chair, stumbled off the edge. My hand slipped and Amy fell towards me, sliding down the front of my body until her feet hit the chair in front of me.

"... Were?"

I wobbled on the chair, thought I'd recovered, and then stumbled again, and I felt the chair collapse to one side beneath us both. As the whole shoddy pyramid crashed to the floor, we fell off to one side, just missing Lisa, and we ended up on the floor, me on my back, and Amy sitting with her pink pantied ass more or less on my throat. Her skirt covered my mouth, and she didn't hear what I said until she lifted it and asked me to repeat myself. "You were masturbating, Amy."

I'm sure we'd both have had more to say on the subject, but that was when the door opened, and Sarah walked in.

You'll understand when I say it was a difficult predicament to explain. Picture that!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.