Dream Scape - Cover

Dream Scape

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ben gets a special gift. You need to read the story to find out what it is.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

I'm just an elderly man in my late fifties who spends a lot of time sitting on my porch and watching the world go by. The world to me is watching all the young fillies jogging, walking and riding their bikes past my house. I live in a pretty active neighborhood. My wife passed on about a year ago and it left me pretty much alone. My only son lives in another state about four hours away.

I'm recently retired from the school system, so I spend most of my days relaxing on the porch and watching the scenery go by. In my younger days I had quite the active sex life. I think of the days gone by and wish I could have many of them over again. I love sex and always have. My wife and I did it less and less in our later years. Her sickness and problems left me wanting and dreaming. So now here I am alone sitting on the porch and getting constant hard-ons as these ladies go by.

Almost all of them wave or say hi to me. I guess I'm kind of a neighborhood staple. If any of them could read my thoughts, they would run the other way. Tight butts, short shorts, no bras - what's a guy to think?

I walk about four days a week in the morning to keep in shape. I cover about three miles, all over the neighborhood. One day as I was taking my morning walk I was struck by lighting, so they say.

All I know is that I saw a flash of light and then I woke up in the hospital. I was either struck or at least knocked down unconscious. A nurse came in as I was waking up. I remember seeing this beautiful pair of boobs rocking back and forth while she worked on me. She had the top couple of buttons undone and I just stared at the Y between her breasts. I don't know why I did it, but I reached up and touched her boobs.

"Easy, Honey, let's keep those hands where they belong," she smiled. I guess she felt I wasn't fully awake and wasn't a threat to her.

"What happened to me?" I asked the good looking older nurse. She was probably in her forties and had a rack that I couldn't stop staring at.

"You men are all alike," she laughed. "You might have been hit by lighting while you were walking this morning. You've been out for a good six hours. Welcome back to the real world," she smiled.

The doctor came in. "Mr. Brown, you took a pretty good bump on the head. Other than that, I don't see any other injuries. Just a few bruises and scratches. I think you will be fine. We would like to keep you overnight tonight and make sure everything is alright. Nurse Abby will take care of you; if you need anything just give her a ring."

Yeah, I thought to myself. There is something I'd like to give Nurse Abby. She was smiling from behind the good doctor; good thing she couldn't read my thoughts.

Abby said that she contacted my next of kin, which was my son. He and his family would be in to see me the next day. Until then she told me to get plenty of rest. I remember jokingly asking her if I could dream about her.

She smiled and said, "Go for it, big boy. Tomorrow you can tell me about it," as she covered me up and dimmed the lights.

I did dream about her — boy, did I ever. I didn't think I'd be telling her about it. She came in the next morning and I asked her what she was doing there. She told me I was her patient and she came to check on me and also wanted to hear about that dream if I had one.

"Abby, I did dream about you. I don't think it's something you want to hear."

"Oh, no, you don't. I told you I would let you dream about me but you would have to tell me about it. So let's hear it, Big Boy." She always called me Big Boy. I thought it was kind of funny, because I am a rather big boy if you catch my drift. Maybe she got a look at it while I was out, I thought.

"Abby, it's all sexual and I don't..."

"Out with it, Big Boy. I've heard dirty stories before," she said.

"Well, okay, but stop me when you've heard enough."

I began the story. "I was looking at you lying on your bed at home. I pulled back your covers and I saw your breasts behind a thin nightgown. I gently massaged them and bent over to kiss them. You were awake and held my head against your breasts as I sucked on your nipples. I wanted more so I put my hand on your thigh and you spread your legs for me." I looked up and saw Abby with her mouth open, staring at me.

I went to apologize when Abby said, "For Christ's sake, Ben, continue. I want to hear this."

I felt a bit uneasy; I didn't normally talk to women like this. After all I was a retired teacher. Why was she so interested anyway, I wondered?

I continued, "After you spread your legs I pushed my hand down through your hairy bush and kind of scratched through the hair on your mound. You told me to put my fingers into your... your vagina."

"Did I say vagina or pussy. I need to know?" She asked.

I couldn't believe her interest in my dream. "You said pussy, you told me to put my... my big cock into your pussy and fuck the hell out of you. It was my dream and I did exactly that." I felt slightly embarrassed but she was awed by my story and I didn't know why.

"Was I good?" she asked.

"Your were as far as we went," I replied. You yelled, "Fuck me, Big Boy, fuck me, I'm coming," and then I woke up."

She had to leave the room for a few minutes. Then she returned and leaned over as I stared at her boobs. Damn, she had the nicest set I've seen in a long time.

"Ben, you're staring at my boobs again."

"I can't help it. You're so damn good looking. Can I see your tattoo?" I asked.

"What? How do you know I have tattoo?" She replied.

"I saw it in my dream. If I tell you what it is and where it is, will you show it to me?"

"I don't believe you. You're just making that up. Hell, I could have a tattoo of superman."

"Do you want to take my bet or not? I won't tell you unless you promise to show it to me if I'm right," I smiled.

I know I really got her interest up. Hell, I didn't even know for sure if she had one. I just saw it in my dream.

"Okay, Big Boy, you have to tell me where it is, what it is, and what color it is." She was smiling, almost laughing.

I did like a magic act. "The great Ben Brown sees all. He is staring through Abby's clothes looking for that tattoo. Ben sees it - yes, yes. It's on your left boob."

Abby's mouth flew open. She looked down at her boob to see if it was noticeable. After all I've been staring at her chest since I arrived.

"Okay, Big Boy, so you got lucky. A lot of girls have tattoos on their breasts. So, what is it, and what color is it? If you expect to hit pay dirt."

I was kind of shocked myself. So I went on, "Many women have tattoos on their breasts. But, how many have two dolphins together, especially light blue ones with a black dot for an eye, and a light yellow line separating them."

"My God, Ben, how did you know that? I know you couldn't see it through my clothes. It's too close to my nipple and my bra covers it."

"I don't know, Abby. I really don't. It's what I saw in my dream last night so that was my guess. Do I get to see it now?"

"Ben, I can't just pull my boob out and show it to you. We're in the hospital and I'm your nurse."

"So, you're going to renege on our bet, rather than show me your tattoo? You can pull the curtain; it will only take a few seconds."

"Oh, all right, but you better never tell anybody I did this. I must be insane."

She closed the curtain and undid two buttons on her uniform. I could see her large cotton and silk bra. She reach over and pulled the bra down till I could barely see the tattoo. I reached up and pulled on her bra till her nipple showed and I could see the dolphins just like I had described them. Abby fell forward and I kissed her boob.

"Ben, stop it! You're one nasty man."

"And, you're one beautiful woman," I said.

She hurried up and fix herself back up and pulled back the curtain. About a minute later my son and his wife came through the door. I saw Abby blush, probably wondering what if they were there just two minutes earlier. She excused herself as I began talking to my son and daughter-in-law.

"Hi, Dad. What's this I hear about you messing with Mother Nature? If you want a woman you could surely find one who isn't so strong. I guess she knocked you on your ass." He was laughing; he was a lot like me, always kidding.

"I guess I wanted someone as scrappy as Caroline. She's already taken and Mother Nature was the next best thing," I replied.

Caroline was my son's wife. She was standing there beside him, smiling. She was one of a kind, beautiful, articulate, smart, great mother, housekeeper, cook and about everything else I could think of. I loved her like a daughter. I told Ron that he better treat her right. If they ever had a problem, I would side with her.

"How's it going, dad?" She always called me dad. "Are you okay? You scared us sick. What did the doctors have to say?" She gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"He said I'd have to get better to die. No, everything's fine, a little bump on the head and my arm turned a little red, kind of an instant sunburn. My test all came out fine. I guess I'll be around for a few more years yet to pester you guys. Where's Kitten?" Kitten was my Granddaughter. The sweetest little girl this side of heaven. Her real name was Carla, but she was Kitten to me. I've called her that since the moment she was born.

"She in the waiting room downstairs. Since she is only eight, they wouldn't let her come up. Besides, you will be checking out in a few minutes and will be seeing her," said Caroline.

Nurse Abby came back in and told them they would have to go to the waiting room. She was going to be getting me ready to check out. As they were leaving to go to the waiting room, Ron glanced over at Abby and kind of whispered in my ear, "Damn, nice rack there, Dad."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.