Veiled Secrets - Cover

Veiled Secrets

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A romance full of twists and turns. One woman looking for a family. A man needing to grow up. They find each other, but will it all shatter when secrets are unveiled? Or are things not what they seem to be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Oral Sex  

July 4, 2007

Tiara sipped her champagne and smiled at the man across from her. She was enjoying herself, much like she had been since her divorce over a year ago. Her Fourth of July Date was a handsome business associate and though she wasn't attracted to him, she was glad not to be stuck at home with her cat and her goldfish.

The first three months after her parents' death had been hard. The fact she didn't have to deal with Roger however, made it easier. He'd taken his million dollar check and disappeared. She'd felt the weight of the world lift from her shoulders and when she was finally able to morn her parents, she started healing. The stramgers that had been in the Lawyer's office that fateful day, had all become good friends. They helped her learn the ways of the stock market as well as eased her into taking over the workings of several of her father's business ventures.

By the time she was ending her sixth month as a new, wealthy divorcee, Tiara felt as if she were suddenly alive. A part of her that Roger had forced to hide, emerged. She became the woman she was before she met the striking man that she thought loved her. In fact he loved all the wealth that would have come to her after her parents passed, but when her parents' ultimatum had been heard, Roger had been quick to run.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Dominic asked.

Tiara blushed. "I'm sorry, just thinking of the past."

"Oh, that's a bad habit."

She laughed and sipped her drink. "Yes it is. But enough of that. The fireworks are starting."

Dominic placed his arm on his date's back and let it slide down to her hip. Her dress was open in the back; it shimmered in the light and he could smell the scent she'd chosen for the evening. He felt her stiffen and sighed to himself, but kept his hand resting on her figure. They watched the fireworks. The entire time he thought of how to get the older women into his bed. She was the President of the company he worked for, a title she held for only a short time, but one she wore with honor and prestige. He liked her, and wondered if maybe he couldn't convince her that though he was young, he wasn't the playboy that men his age were thought to be.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Tiara, I don't live too far from here, if you'd like to..." He let his breath finish his words, as he ran his lips over her neck.

Tiara shivered, the touch was one she'd not allowed another to do in several months. Her dates, she'd kept strictly professional or at least nice, never romantic. Now with champagne flowing, the music playing, the fireworks fading away, she knew she'd let this evening move farther than she'd expected. She turned in the young man's arms and stared up at him. It was there, a want to go back to his place and have sex, but in the back of her mind, he was there, Roger. She could hear him tell her she was worthless, ugly, a horrible bed partner. She saw the scars on her skin, felt the stinging slaps and blows of his hands or fists.

Dominic knew when her mind turned from "yes" to "no"; He'd seen it. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "You have a lot of demons don't you Misses Able."

She heard her name fall from his lips and sighed. "Yes, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Let me take you home. I'm sorry I brought out bad memories for you."

"It wasn't you. I was married and well... I'm just not ready yet."

Dominic nodded his head. "I had heard you changed your name from Collins to Able. Have you taken any time to yourself since your parents' death and the end of your marriage?"

She chuckled and asked, "When would I have had the time?"

He smirked and wove her back to the coat room, to retrieve her light jacket. "Agreed. But you should, you know."

"What? Take some time for me?"

"Yes," he helped her into her coat, "You seem to have come a long way since inheriting everything. I know I'm impressed, sure I'm a low man on the totem pole, but I still know you've made a name for yourself and the speed at which you've rebounded has impressed many. Taking some time for you would be a good thing."

She looped her arm through his and they walked toward the car that had been retrieved by the valet. "You know Tiara... I have a place in Tennessee. My parents go there during late Summer and early Winter. They haven't used it in several years though, because both are getting on in age. They are thinking of selling it. Now, I'm their only son and I could buy it, but I really don't enjoy nature."

They got in the car and Dominic continued his conversation. "Why don't you take a vacation and go down there? You may like it and find yourself again. I think there is a special woman inside you that is trying to come out, but she isn't sure how. I'll call down and have the place aired out and get you some groceries. There are several families that live down there that Mom and Dad are close with, so I'm sure you'll be easily taken care of."

Tiara thought about how nice it would be to just relax. She'd been in a whirlwind, learning things and never really got a chance to just be Tiara. After she dealt with her loss, there wasn't time. Dominic had a point. Who was Tiara Able?

A few weeks passed and during that time Tiara had returning thoughts that drew her back to Dominic's idea. She'd not gone out with him again, but she knew the offer was still standing. She picked up her phone and buzzed his office, in ten minutes he was sitting at her desk, describing to her what the house looked like.

"It's a small cottage, three bedrooms, though we turned one into a Rec. Room. There's a pool table and wet bar in there. It has a boat dock and if memory serves me right, the canoe is still behind the house. The neighbors are nice. The lake is privately owned by my parents, the Traverse family, the O'Neils and I believe Myers' sold their lots to some young couple with a new baby." Tiara toyed with her pen and then took a deep breath. "It's livable?"

"Yes," he laughed, "livable and one call away from being aired out and fully stocked with food."

"Dominic, I'm thinking of buying it."

"Oh?"

"Well, I want a long vacation. You mentioned they were willing to sell, or thinking about it. I'd like to buy it and then use it as my place to relax."

He grinned. "I'll give Mom and Dad a call. I'm sure they'll be thrilled."

She smiled back and watched him leave. In less than a month she owned some lake front property in the countryside of Pulaski, Tennessee. Tiara made several phone calls before she headed out to her new place of refuge. One was to Dominic, who assured her that he'd called Chad Traverse and he had assured him that a weeks worth of groceries would be at the house by the time Tiara arrived. She thanked him and began to tie up ends that were needed before she left for her trip. She was taking three months and during that time she'd be within easy reach by phone or email, but she stressed to her business partners as well as her Lawyer that only an emergency would rouse her from her self-induced vacation.

When August third appeared, she was picking up a rental car from Avis and heading out to see her new property for the first time.


August 10, 2007

Chad Traverse sat on his porch. The old rocker blew in the wind, easing him in his motions of moving it back and forth. He watched the figure across the lake, nothing but a small blur to his aged eyes. Philip had told him that he'd gone and filled the cottage with more then enough food and whoever had bought the place should be fine for quite a while.

"Philip," he called and heard his son come out onto the porch.

"Yeah?" Philip asked his father, walking over and taking a seat in the camp chair he'd purchased earlier in the week.

"Have you met the new owner?" He nodded his head toward the lake cottage.

Philip followed his gaze and watched the figure move. He couldn't make out the details of the person walking along the pier. "No, Pop. I opened up the place, aired it out, set out fresh linens, you know the ones. Mom kept them in the guest room."

"Aye, I know. Go on over and invite them to lunch. Just one I think, from what the young Henderson boy said."

"Yeah, Dominic said only one, a woman, some boss of his or something, looking for some alone time. I don't think that means us interfering in her vacation."

"Go on, you do as I tell ya. She doesn't have to say yes, but we'll not be inhospitable. It's been a week and I would like to know my new neighbor. Even if you don't wish too."

Philip sighed and got up. "You'll be all right?"

"Yes, think I'll go lay down and take a nap. You're a good lad Philip. Thanks for staying here with me."

Philip looked back at his father. He'd been staying with him for just over five months. The first two he admitted to himself were full of him taking pity on himself and then his father had fallen. It was then that he realized though his father was weak, he was anything but light. He grew to admire his mother for the time she took in caring for Chad Traverse. He had helped his father up, helped him strip and even helped take care of some of life's more personal needs for almost a week, before the pain had subsided and Chad was back to walking with his cane.

As weeks went by, he had watched his father have good days and bad. He gradually came to realize how much he'd taken for granted. Each day brought him something new. His father, on a good day, would share with him stories of his youth as well as stories of Phil's childhood escapades. Once Chad pulled out an old checker board and the two of them played checkers for most of the evenings. They'd gone fishing a number of times. Chad's eyes were too weak to tie the flies, so he did that for him. At those times he found himself lost in memories of how much he'd missed doing these things.

He took a deep breath and shook off his memories. "Dad," he said, "thanks for letting me."

He watched his father make his way slowly to his bedroom, and then Philip headed down to the pier and untied the small motorboat that he and his father had been on earlier that morning. He maneuvered the craft toward their new neighbor and as he did his eyes began to focus on the figure slowly removing their clothes. His lips lifting in an admiring smile as he watched his view improve. "Well, I'll be damn." He whistled low, more to himself than anyone or anything as he slowly eased off on the engine and began a slow and quiet approach to the vision before him.

Tiara slipped her shorts off and pushed them to the side. She sat down on the pier and dipped her feet in the water. She kicked them, wondering if she should slide in or jump. She was debating that subject when she heard the approaching boat. Quickly she jumped up and spun around. No one really knows how it happened, whether it was her wet feet or her shock of seeing someone approaching, either way though Tiara was soon splaying her hands in the air and falling backwards into the Lake. She went under after a quick squeal. She thought she heard a "fuck" but she wasn't sure. Water rushed over her. She came back up and sputtered, spitting a mouthful of lake water out of her throat. She pushed her hair back and tread water for a few seconds, as she took in her surroundings. Finding the pier she grabbed the post and stared in irritation at the man, who seemed to be her age, staring down at her from his lofty position in the boat.

"Sorry, about that ma'am. You okay?" Philip asked.

Tiara blew water from her face and tucked her long strands back behind her. They clung to her and she stared back. "I'm fine."

"Good, do you need help? Or you gonna go ahead and swim now that you're all wet?" Philip took in her pink skin, noting it wasn't burnt, but could easily get that way if she wasn't careful. Her hair glistened in the sunlight and though she was now hidden under water, he had seen her luscious figure before she'd fell into the warm liquid.

"I guess I'll stay now."

He smirked. "I'm Philip Traverse. My Pop lives over there."

"Traverse?" She thought a moment and then said, "Oh that's right, you're the folks that opened up the place for me. Thanks." She swam the short distance to his boat and gripped the rim. Her hand came up and she gripped his, shaking it firmly. "I appreciate you doing that. The food too, it's ummm... hearty." She grinned.

He chuckled. "Well, Dominic told Dad, you weren't going to be too concerned about folks, so he wanted you well stocked, so you could stay away from people as long as you needed."

"So you're here after a week?"

He laughed. "I'm here because Pop sent me over, to invite his new neighbor to dinner."

"Oh, I see, otherwise you'd have stayed away?" She asked.

"Nay, eventually I'd have come over and checked on you. We were told there was a woman coming to stay and she'd be alone. Not saying you can't take care of yourself, but coming over to say hello would have just been the neighborly thing to do."

"Well Philip, or Phil?"

"Either works. Dad's Chad."

"What time is dinner?"

"Six."

"Who's cooking?"

Philip grinned and winked. "I am. Dad's up in age, so I'm staying with him. Mom passed a few months back. I got Pop duty."

Tiara nodded her head. "I lost my parents last year in March. I'm sure he's still hurting, as are you."

He looked back at his Dad's cabin. "Yes, he is. He misses her a lot. Some days he's okay, others he seems really lost. We all miss her. She was a diamond."

"Well, I'd be honored. I'll do a few strokes out here and then finish up some work I'm doing inside. Who else will I have the pleasure of meeting?" Tiara found herself looking for reasons to continue treading water near his boat. She chalked it all up to being lonely for some company. The silence of the lake had lost its beauty on the fifth day. She loved the area, and the little house, even the solitude had its moments, but she finally admitted she wanted someone to talk to every once in a while.

"Just Dad and I, you're more than welcome to bring a guest." Philip really hoped she didn't.

"It's just me."

"Great," he quickly added, "we'll see you then."

Tiara started to turn away and then stopped. "Before you sail away, could you help me out?"

Philip's lips radiated a huge smirk and his answered "yes" came quick.

"I'm trying to get this old canoe that is behind the house off its rack. The rope is knotted pretty good and I'd rather not cut it."

"Sure let me dock and I'll meet you on shore."

"Thanks," she answered and quickly swam back to the shore and then walked along the dock. He watched her as he puttered to the side of the pier and tossed her the rope, which she secured to the hook that had been screwed in years ago. "All set," she told him and stood upright, blushing having caught him staring at her round bosom.

Philip climbed out of the boat and onto the pier. He followed the bathing suit clad figure and enjoyed the round cheeks of her ass and sway of her hips. He felt his body react and for a moment he had an urge to try his charm on the lovely woman in front of him. "Dominic didn't give us a name."

Tiara paused and waited for him to catch up with her. "I'm sorry," she gave him her hand again, "Tiara Able."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too."

They walked together toward the back of the cabin. Philip noted she stood much shorter than him. Her hair was long and gold with red highlights. Her eyes, once he'd taken his time to gaze into them he discovered were a rich green. They reached the canoe and he began to work on the knots that looked as if they had been secured over twenty years ago.

Tiara watched him pull on the swollen cord and chose that time to admire his physic. His body was tone and firm. His skin tanned, unlike her pale complexion that screamed for color. His hair was a dirty blonde, his eyes emerald green. She really liked his eyes. They pulled her and those eyes were staring at her intently. "Oh, sorry," she blushed.

"No worries. I have your canoe free. I've got a lot of extra rope back at Pop's place and you're welcome to it. Do you want me to take this down to the shore for you?"

"That'd be great."

He eased the small craft off its rack and dragged it down to the water's edge. He pushed it in and then secured it to the pier on the opposite side of where his boat was. When he looked back, it was to see Tiara's eyes glued to his rump. He chuckled inwardly. "I best get back to Dad. We'll see you at six then?"

"Yes." Her eyes held his for a moment. "Thanks again, for everything."

"My pleasure." Tiara watched him leave and as she did she felt a wave of dizziness. She shook it off and headed back to the house, wondering if the heat hadn't gotten to her.

Philip set the boat back to the cabin; his gaze constantly looking back at the pier, the house and until she closed the door, the woman behind him. He felt a chill run up his spine and he gave himself a shake to ward off the tingling sensation. When he reached home, he quickly checked on his Father and then set about cleaning up the "bachelor" pad.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.