Demon Gate Saga: My Brother's Keeper - Cover

Demon Gate Saga: My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2006 by ObsidianMan

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our worldly delights are theirs for the taking

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation  

But none of these people were what the demon wanted. Their numbers weren't right, nor were their attitudes. He needed angry men, vicious men; but men with honor. And he needed three. Amducious turned to leave the bar when he felt a pull to his right.

The demon pushed open the doors to a back room and smiled. This was what he'd been looking for. Three heavily built bikers filled the room. With them was another unfortunate couple. The man was your average redneck, five dollar haircut, mustache, muscle gained from working hard, beer belly gained from drinking harder. He was currently collapsed in a corner, one ear missing, covered in his own blood.

The woman was a classic Italian beauty. Her olive skin tanned further to give her the golden glow of a goddess. Her long, thick, dark hair framed a delicate, angelic face. Her deep brown eyes spotted Amducious immediately and implored him to intercede. She was currently stripped naked, and bent over a bar room table; one of the bikers was forcefully entering her from behind.

Before the demon could utter a word three large knives were freed from their sheaths and were flying toward him, blades first. Amducious allowed the blades to close within a half inch of his flesh before he stopped them. The fearsome weapons hung in mid air as the demon looked each man in the eyes, testing their mettle. The biker buried inside the Italian woman never moved his eyes, but he began fucking her harder than he had before. After half a minute of the stare down he lost all interest in the odd stranger and turned all of his attention back to his conquest. The other two bikers sat back down, returning to their beers.

This was what he wanted. A fierce determination to protect what was theirs, but refusing to show, or even feel fear, when they were clearly overpowered. With a smile, the demon sent the three knives hurling toward the blood soaked man on the floor. They pierced heart and lungs. His death was quick.

Amducious stood there motionless until the biker roared with his orgasm. The entire time the woman stared up at him pleading, but despairing at the same time. Once his climax subsided the biker pulled his slick cock from the woman's tight cunt, zipped up his pants, and slapped her on the ass.

He sat down with his buddies and picked up his own beer, "Not sure what you are, but if you want a turn with her, we're done... for now." The biker's tone left no doubt the men considered the Italian woman their property.

"Why waste time with things you've already had, when there's so much out there you've yet to conquer?" the demon replied pulling three coins from his pocket.


Mistress Gail Long stood next to Rosario's bed on unsteady legs. The tiny Portuguese woman had licked her cunt for twenty-seven hours. Twenty-two for the healing and five to bend her mind to Gail's will. The very satisfied mistress hadn't prepared herself for a sexual marathon and lost count of the number of times she had cum. If Rosario sucked cock half as well as she ate pussy, the soon-to-be would be very pleased with her.

But the future would care for itself. Right now Gail had responsibilities in the present. The Chosen composed herself, fixed her hair, and resumed the commanding demeanor she presented to all of the workers, Vessels and Taken residing in the mansion.

"Come with me." Gail ordered Rosario and headed toward the door. Even completely naked she was strong and commanding. Rosario quickly jumped from the bed and followed.

They exited what had been Rosario's prison for the past few days and entered a dream. Unlike the dark, dank, unadorned room she'd found herself captive in, this towering hallway was brightly lit by crystal chandeliers hanging evenly spaced along its length. The walls were painted in a beautiful, lively blue, and everywhere a chandelier hung from the ceiling, an ornate tapestry hung from the walls. Rosario's tiny feet sank deep into the lush white carpet that ran the length of the hall. She suddenly found her mind split with worry and wonder at where she was.

The two women climbed a tight winding staircase at the end of the hall which led to a much larger room. This room made the hall's design seem like a cheap Hollywood imitation of what true grandeur was. The thick carpet continued to cover the entire expanse of the floor. More of the embroidered tapestries hung around the circular hall. Spaced between the tapestries were ornately designed candelabras gilded in gold. Stuffed leather chairs and couches were strewn throughout the room placed in a way to create small discussion groups. But the most awe striking feature of the room was the enormous chandelier. One thick golden gilded chain held the carved wooden hub in place some fifty feet off of the floor. A number of smaller chains ran to the edges of the hub stabilizing the masterpiece. Each link of each chain was alternately gilded first in red gold then in white. Crystalline figures the size and shape of men and women hung from small hoops placed on the underside of the hub. Each figure glowed with a brilliant light.

A male servant entered the room as Rosario and Gail strode across its vastness, and Rosario suddenly became acutely aware of her own nakedness. She tried her best to cover herself, but was slightly taken aback when the young man didn't even look in her direction.

Gail looked back at Rosario when she noticed her slowing down and saw the look on her face, "The servants are trained not to respond to anything they see. Only when they are addressed will they look upon us." To prove her point Gail walked over to the young man. "You! Servant!"

"Yes Mistress Long." The servant replied after identifying who it was addressing him.

"Your clothes are making this Vessel uncomfortable. Remove them."

"Please forgive me my lady." The servant toned as he quickly undressed. Rosario blushed unsure who she was more embarrassed for.

Gail walked behind the young woman and whispered in her ear. "It gets much better than this. They must obey any command given. Watch."

Gail walked over to the servant again who stood a few inches taller than she did. "Your cock is in a sad and useless state. Get hard for me. Now!"

Rosario's eyes widened as the man quickly became erect. His cock stood thick and hard, eagerly waiting for anyone's attention.

"Nice." Gail responded, "But not worthy of me. Rosario?" she asked gesturing toward the young servant's hard cock. The tiny Portuguese woman could only shake her head. "Oh well. No use it going to complete waste. You may cum."

Without pause the man came, and came hard. His warm thick stream crossed the distance between himself and Rosario coating the young Vessel in his fluids. Rosario was too shocked to move and just stood there getting more drenched by the second. She was shocked by the sight, and by the... smell. The servant's cum had a distinct chocolate scent. Gail slowly made her way to the tiny woman and moved her from the servant's path.

"It seems he is one of Lord Pritchard's party favors, I'll send someone down to take care of him. Let's go." With a wave of her hand Gail gathered the cum from Rosario and tossed it in a nearby bowl.

The rest of the house was just as fantastic. If it wasn't rare metals it was precious stone, if not precious stones then fine fabrics. Each room held a marvel for Rosario's mind. Gail took Rosario past an indescribably complex fountain, and up the left side of a double curved flight of black marble stairs. They stood in an enormous hallway, decorated much as the rest of the house was. Gail took Rosario to the left, walking through a set of double doors that led to a separate wing of the house.

"This is the East Wing, Lord Pritchard's wing." She said smiling brightly. There was a hall to the left. Gail gestured toward it. "Those are Lord Pritchard's personal rooms. Only his most trusted can enter without his permission." The slim Mistress continued moving forward toward a second set of doors. "This is where the Taken stay."

Gail opened the doors to a man's fantasy world. In the center of the room was a large fountain surrounded by a deep pool. Beautiful women frolicked in the fountain or waded in the pool. In another area women sat chatting and laughing, while in yet other women had oiled themselves up and engaged in spirited but fun wrestling. But most commonly seen whether alone, in pairs, or in groups women engaged in sex. The smell of passion permeated the air. Gail inhaled deeply.

"These are women Lord Pritchard has taken for his personal slaves. Most of these women started out fighting their captivity. But as you can see they all come around." Gail pointed to two small crowds of women. One surrounded a middle aged blond woman; her body looked surprisingly firm for her age. The other focused on a young, slim brunette; her pussy and ass each held a dildo. A redhead with long curly locks held the brunette by her hair, forcing the woman to lick her dripping cunt. "Those are two of our newest recruits. They have a fire about them. But having tongues licking your breasts, cunt, and ass twenty-four hours a day seven days a week has a way of quenching flames."

Gail motioned to an older woman on the other side of the room, "Rita there is the new brunette's mother. Master Pritchard has a weakness for Italian women. He took her and the brunette's daughters."

Rosario found herself disbelieving Gail's claim, and couldn't help commenting, "But she looks so..."

"Young? It is a gift from Master Pritchard. You stay firm and beautiful as long as he wants you to. But he likes diversity in his women so our faces show our age to some extent. Master Pritchard makes you the 1 percent of 1 percent of 1 percent among women. So you will be gorgeous well into your sixties. He reversed the aging process in Rita and sped it up in Erica and Anneke."

Gail searched the room then pointed to two girls in a corner. One was tall with long dark hair like her mother's. The other had short red hair, like her now dead father's. Both had beautifully developed figures. While Anneke was slim and athletically built, Erica was more voluptuous, with large breasts and a nice rounded ass. They lay down wide eyed and unmoving as lustful women explored their bodies. "That's them over there. They are the daughters of the Italian woman Susan. Though they have women's bodies, they still have the minds of a 15 and 13 year old. Lord Pritchard did not have time to enjoy them. But when he returns, they'll get their first introduction to a man's cock." The slim Mistress pointed to a number of recesses along the hall. "The Taken sleep in the small chambers you see on these walls. They are allowed anywhere on the property other than private rooms. However, they cannot leave the grounds without permission."

Gail led Rosario to the back of the room and up a second flight of steps. "This is where the Vessels for Lord Pritchard stay."

As they walked through the doors Rosario stopped dead in her tracks. Inside were the three blond women she remembered from her first day of waking. Between them was a light skinned black woman. But the shock was each of the blond women was fucking her with a thick fleshy cock.

"I didn't know they were m... I thought they were women." Rosario whispered.

"They are." Gail replied. When Rosario turned to question her she was shocked to see Gail still nude but with a massive pair of breasts. "Physical manipulation. It's another of Lord Pritchard's gifts, though only those in higher standing possess it. We can even share it with others."

With that said Mistress Long walked over to Rosario, placed her hand between the smaller woman's thighs and began rubbing her clit. After only a few seconds the Portuguese woman was staring at a limp cock hanging between her legs. Gail turned her back around to face the lurid scene in the room. The taller woman's hands reached around Rosario and began stroking her new "manhood".

"What's truly interesting is the woman. Lord Pritchard found that little troublemaking bitch in a park and decided to keep her. She was living a mediocre life; just one of the masses existing without knowing the truth of the world. He found her as some brutes attacked her. She might have been killed if not for him. But does she show any appreciation for being rescued and being shown the truth of the world? No. Instead she decided to cause a disturbance down with the Taken. So I let the Vessels have a 'talk' with her."

The Vessel Starla looked up lightly biting her lower lip. Her cock was buried in the black woman's throat. "Soon Mistress Long, she'll understand where we're coming from."

"We'll make sure she stops dicking around." The thickly muscled Jesse continued with a giggle as she filled the disobedient Taken's cunt.

"We'll fuck her brains out until she obeys Mistress Long." Janelle finished, harshly fucking the woman's ass. Then looking at Rosario added, "I don't do puns."

Gail decided to let the women get back to their duties and freed one hand to point to another short flight of steps. "Up there is my room. And behind that is Lord Pritchard's. But you'll never see them. If we want you, we'll use a common room. With the soon-to-be's permission of course. You will be kept in a room similar to this, most likely with the other vessels. That will all be determined by his imminent grace."

Rosario only half heard her words. She was too caught up in the feeling of Gail's hand sliding along her now hard cock. When the pair left the Vessels' room Gail breasts had returned to normal. But Rosario found she still had her rigid shaft. A number of women in the room noticed as well and rushed over to "meet" her.

Gail held up a hand. "Not now ladies. She is a Vessel and reserved for the soon to be. I'm just giving her a tour."

Groans came from all the women. Most complaining that they hadn't had a real cock since Lord Pritchard went on his quest. Rosario saw a look of sympathy pass along Gail's face and was afraid she was about to find herself at the mercy of a room full of dick deprived women. Instead Gail snapped her fingers and women throughout the room began growing cocks of their own.

"There." Gail said harshly, "You wanted cock. Now you have it. You can fuck each other to your heart's content." She pointed to the dozen or so women who rushed to meet Rosario, "And since you all seem to be in the most need of a good fucking you will let any women who want to fuck you do so. Only after they have all finished will you be able to fuck or get sucked off by anyone else." The women stared wide eyed as a sea of women closed on them.

Gail led Rosario out of the rooms without another word. Rosario's stiff cock bounced against her belly as she walked. Once they exited the wing and were at the marble stairs Gail turned to her. "If the soon-to-be grants you one hundredth of the grandeur you've seen, count yourself lucky." She moved Rosario over to a set of double door at the center of the second story hallway. "This could have been your fate." Gail pushed Rosario through the doors and into a vision of hell.

The first thing she noticed was the smell. It was not the sweet aroma of passion that filled the air in Lord Pritchard's chambers. Instead there was an angry, hate filled stench of lust. It made Rosario think of a person's selfish desire for release with no care for their partner. And as she looked around the room those thoughts were confirmed.

Hundreds of people filled the room. Each was twisted, deformed in some way. Yet in this freakish sideshow the people filled one of two roles. They were either dominators or the dominated. Rosario was assaulted by the vision of fifteen men forcing their two foot cocks down the throat of an unfortunate woman with a disturbingly wide mouth. In another section of the room a woman with breasts the size beach balls, grabbed two emaciated men and sodomized them with nipples the size of a large man's fist. But the most disturbing sight came from the back of the room. It was a chain of violence and abuse.

It started with the fattest man Rosario had ever seen in her life. He was easily over two thousand pounds. He had a midget woman on her hands and knees in front of him. His fat cock, which was nearly as big around as Rosario's waist, was buried inside the midget woman causing her stomach to bulge. The midget woman retaliated by grabbing the nearest man and stuffing his cock into her mouth. The man began screaming in pain and Rosario saw why. The woman's lips were like broken glass, cutting all along the length of the man's shaft. The tiny Portuguese woman then saw the same thing happening to the fat man with the fat cock, but he seemed immune to the pain.

To avoid being fully dominated the screaming man grabbed a nearby woman. What was his nose grew until it was a long hard cock. He forced his cock into her dripping cunt laughing with his conquest. But that laughter was short lived as the woman's clit grew even larger than his cock/nose and she forced it down his throat. But she didn't stop there; where her nipples should have been hung two thick but flaccid cocks. She grabbed a man and a woman. Forcing one nipple/cock down the man's throat and filling the woman's cunt with the other.

But it was another bad choice. What looked to be strangely formed legs of the man suddenly unraveled into a mass of tentacle-like cocks each one looking for a hole to fill. The nipple/cocked woman received two up her ass, three down her throat and one between her tits. The woman getting fucked by nipple/cock was filled by a total of eleven tentacle cocks. Three joined the one in her cunt and four forced their way into both her mouth and ass. Cock/nose found two more cocks forced down his throat and three pressed their way into his tight sphincter. The midget's ass received the same treatment. Not one cock touched the fat man.

And that was when the panic began. Everyone between the fat man and tentacle dicks began to twist, turn and struggle. They beat at and clawed everything holding them in place. Their eyes were wide, eager to escape.

"The one ton pig and the man with all those amazing cocks are part of the unholy trinity." Gail explained. "The fat man was once a Rabbi the unnamed lord captured and tortured until he broke his mind. Tentacle cocks was an Imam. Somewhere around here is a former Priest with three thick cocks. Each cock has a thorny vein running down its length. We should go before you discover why they're called..."

But before Gail could finish the sentence the two men exploded into their orgasms. And all of the people between them literally exploded. Gail threw up a magic shield to keep her and Rosario from getting covered in flesh and fluids. She looked over to the little Portuguese woman, realized she was in shock, and decided the best course of action was simply to get her out of there.

Rosario could not think; could not speak after the things she had seen. How one person could do that to another... then she remembered she was not dealing with people but with monsters. She numbly walked down the hall as Gail maneuvered her to a third wing. Her cock bounced limply against her thighs.

"This is where the soon-to-be, you and the other Vessels, his Taken, and eventually his Chosen are to stay." Gail said as she opened another large set of double doors. The room they entered was vast and empty. "He will decide its layout and its design. When it is ready you will be moved in."

Gail ushered Rosario out of the enormous hall and closed the doors. She guided Rosario back to the east wing. "Until then, Lord Pritchard has set aside one of his personal rooms for your usage." Rosario followed the dark haired mistress to a room where the other Vessels waited. "You can not leave. Just ring this bell if you want anything and a servant will come to aid you."

Rosario stood there unresponsive. The visions of that horrible room burned in her mind.

"Perhaps you should get some rest." Gail suggested. But Rosario knew she could not sleep. If she closed her eyes those visions would become all the more real.

"Maybe this will help." She heard Gail say; and turned around expecting sleeping pills, or Valium. Instead, the taller woman leaned down and passionately kissed her. Gail's tongue began exploring Rosario's mouth and the tiny Portuguese woman was too shocked to fight her. As the kiss lingered on, Rosario felt herself tiring. Her eyelids became heavy, her heartbeat slowed, she needed to find a place to lie down. She felt Gail's hand on her limp cock and thought she felt it getting smaller.

Too bad, She thought, I never got to use it. Then she thought about what a strange thought that was to have.

As Rosario lay down on a soft leather couch she heard Gail say, "Until the soon-to-be appoints a Chosen, remember mama's always got what ever medicine you need." She felt Gail softly kiss her again then pull away.

As she slipped into a wonderfully dreamless sleep Rosario heard Gail saying, "So you two look like you could use a little more healing. Who wants to go first?"


Melanie, Krista, and Rosario sat in silence as the few Taken who remained upstairs hovered around them. Five weeks had passed since Rosario's healing and the three women found themselves eagerly awaiting tonight's events. The Taken performed one more exam of the glyphs painted on the three Vessels. These had to be perfect or Harold Egan's mistakes could touch another of the lords. When they were satisfied, they took the women down the back stairs to sneak into the ceremonial hall.

Amducious sat in the ornately decorated hall where Rosario had her encounter with a servant so many weeks ago. Music filled the room, and laughter flowed as freely as the wine. Representatives from the business, political and entertainment worlds were present. There were men and women, filling roles of dominant and submissive. Every race was represented and many different cultures. It was rare that such a diverse group of people gathered in one location. But every guest had two things in common. They were all rich, and they all owed their wealth to Noah Pritchard.

He watched as six middle aged socialites took turns going down on a young black party favor servant. They greedily sucked his foot long cock trying to make him cum in their mouths both for bragging rights and to win one of two bets their husbands had going. Each man waged 500 thousand dollars that his wife would be the one to make the young man cum. There would be a definite winner to this one. The other bet was on the flavor of the young man's semen. With the myriad of choices available this bet was far from certain. Nonetheless, each man wagered another 500 thousand and agreed if no one got the flavor right, the money would go to a charity.

The silver haired banquet queen Constance Delgado kneeled in front of the young man to take her turn. He was close to coming but was intentionally holding off extending his pleasure. Constance saw her husband Hector standing off to the side, raise his glass. It was time to take this home. She leaned forward to show this youngster the skills she'd been hiding when a hand grasped her shoulder.

"Now remember Constance, it's just twenty strokes. Not thirty seven." All of the ladies laughed at Miriam Waverly's joke, even Constance as it wasn't directed at her.

"I couldn't help it!" Shelby Carter, the nearly sixty year old southern belle sighed. "I've had 'em that big before, but I've never had a black. It was forbidden growing up. I just got carried away!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.