An Unsinkable Love - Cover

An Unsinkable Love

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Danny:

I sat there holding Lizzie in my arms, but my mind was far away. I was thinking of all the wrong they had done to her and was thinking of what I could/would do to punish them.

Danny finally realized that Lizzie was calling his name in a worried voice. "I'm OK Princess, I can't accept the way they have treated you. I am going to make them pay, in blood if necessary! But, let's sleep now; we will need all our energy."


Elizabeth:

"I'm OK Princess, I can't accept the way they have treated you. I am going to make them pay, in blood if necessary! But, let's sleep now; we will need all our energy." Danny said to Elizabeth as she held him tightly. I wondered how we were going to get out of this. Danny would think of something, I was sure of it. I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.


Danny:

I awoke when the guard opened the door to check on us. The door creaked open and slammed against the side of the shed with a loud bang. I did not react, let the guard think that I was tired and out of strength.

Once the door was shut and locked, Danny searched the inside of the shed for anything that would help them to escape. It was mostly full of trash and junk, but he did manage to find a couple of nails.

The only thing left to do was to search under was the sacks of rice. Danny moved them one by one. It was a backbreaking job that took most of the morning. Lizzie woke up as he worked. She looked a little better, and for that Danny was glad.

Under the last sack, why did it always have to be the LAST sack, was a small dark gray sack. Danny eagerly picked it up. Inside was a small quantity of a fine grey powder. He eagerly sniffed it; it was gunpowder! This could be their way out!


Elizabeth:

I don't know why, but I was sleeping so soundly. Maybe it was the fact that I was warm and knew that if anything were to threaten me, Danny was there. I don't know.

Lizzie heard the creaking of the door as she kept her eyes shut. Instinctively her arms tightened around Danny. Suddenly the door slammed against the side. Her body jolted against Danny and she heard him hushing her as his head was down. Elizabeth stayed motionless as the door shut again.

Danny slipped out of Lizzie's embrace as she continued to sleep. I was so tired and couldn't figure out why. Maybe from all that has happened, I don't know.

After awhile Elizabeth awoke to find Danny pulling the sacks of rice around. I wanted to help him, but I felt so weak. I didn't want to tell him that though for I didn't want to worry him.

Once the last sack was moved Lizzie saw Danny practically pounce on a small dark gray sack. He picked it up and started to smell at it. What on earth was he doing?

"What is it Danny? What have you found?" Elizabeth questioned eagerly as she crawled over next to him.


Danny:

"What is it Danny? What have you found?"

"It's a sack of gunpowder, Princess. I have also found some nail and certain stones. A combination of the two will produce sparks which can set off the gunpowder. Now we only have to wait for the right moment."

Danny and Lizzie were startled when the door opened. It was not time for dinner yet. They were amazed when a bunch of pirates, led by their captain, carried a sack and three extra buckets of water in.

The captain explained, "You will be left without visitors for several days, here is food and water for you during that time. Do not even think about trying to escape, this shed will be watched. If you eat all this food tonight you WILL go hungry, so ration it." The pirates then tromped out and locked the door.

Danny had been listening to the captain, but his eyes were locked on the elements. The sky was darkening and the wind was picking up. Danny knew what this could mean, a typhoon.


Elizabeth:

I got about as excited as Danny was. We could get out of here? But even if we did, where would we go and what would we do?

As the door was forced open, Elizabeth watched Danny put the findings behind his back as she leaned into him. Her eyes were wide with fear. What were they going to do to us now? His hand wrapped around her back as he leaned into her and hushed in her ear. Lizzie closed her mouth and she gulped and watched the pirates come in with sacks and three extra buckets of water. The Captain told us what was going on then took off.

Once the door was shut, Elizabeth looked over to Danny and saw a new look in his eyes as a cunning smile came across his face. Lizzie looked up at him confused as he looked down at her then kissed her nose. She let out a giggle as she smiled to him then he let her go to look at his findings.

"What did you see Danny? What are you smiling about?"


Danny:

"Princess, its great news! Right now the pirates, at least most of them, are putting to sea to ride the storm out. We can escape during the eye of the Typhoon. We can use the powder to blow the door that is if the typhoon doesn't do it first."

Danny inspects the supplies and then tells Lizzie that they should rest and get as much energy stored up as they can. When the storm starts to wane, I'll blow the door and we can run for the hills. Hopefully we can find some caves to ride out the rest of the storm in.


Elizabeth:

Danny told me what was going on and I started to get a little worried. A storm? He thought we were going to make it through the storm? Well... then again, we had made it through one storm. If it hadn't of been for him, I wouldn't have made it as far as I had.

Danny was over looking at the supplies then said we should get our rest. Rest? I had just woken up! I was still pretty tired though. Lizzie watched his form wander the shack all excited. Finally he came to a halt before her. Elizabeth looked up at him then her eyes automatically moved to his manhood. That should be the last thing on my mind, but I wanted it so much! I forced myself not to act on what I wanted though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.