An Unsinkable Love - Cover

An Unsinkable Love

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Danny:

I woke with a headache and a pain in my ribs. I discovered that I was tied to a bed. Not just any bed, I saw, a Four Poster bed. And I wasn't merely tied to it, I was tied on it. Not merely tied on it, I was tied face up, spread eagle and somehow my clothes were gone.

Danny waited for hours, his muscles tightening with the immobility. Finally the cabin door opened and Sao strutted in. She didn't even look at him as she took of her cutlass and boots apparently getting ready for bed. But how was she to sleep on it if Danny was tied to it?

Danny found out soon enough as she climbed on the bed dressed only in a nightshirt and plopped her evil smelling pussy onto his face.

"You know what to do," the Captain screeched, "Now get busy."


Elizabeth:

I sat there as the tears found their way to my eyes. I was going to die out here. That was all there was to it. I know what the captain said about getting me to my father, but it wouldn't happen. I knew it.

Elizabeth heard the crew clunking around above deck and they sounded like they were getting closer. She prayed they wouldn't come down. That prayer wasn't answered though. They scrambled down the stairs and stood before her with these repulsive grins on their faces. They were missing teeth and had a disheveled appearance.

Lizzie drew her legs in tight to her body as she tried desperately to disappear. I knew that wasn't going to happen. What were they going to do? I knew the captain had given orders for them not to molest me, but they could still do something.

One of the crew mates came close to Elizabeth and he rubbed his crotch in her face. Another one of them yelled at him as he backed off. Soon they all dropped their pants and started to pleasure themselves. They were all stroking and walking around her. They talked in their native tongue and laughed.

Suddenly one of them came up to Elizabeth and took her breasts in his hands. She yelped and tried to kick him. He just laughed at her as she gave up. I didn't want to know what would happen if I resisted. It was as if they all took turns touching Lizzie or her breasts and getting off on it. A few of the crew members stuck their cocks in her face. They just rubbed her face with the hard shafts. Lizzie closed her eyes as she tried to forget it all.

As the cock was rolled over her flesh, she thought about her times with Danny. She wasn't thinking of what she doing at the time, but she turned her head as she captured the cock in her mouth. She started to suckle at it as a baby does a bottle. Lizzie was getting so into it when it was pulled from her mouth. Her eyes didn't open, but she let out a reluctant whimper. Before long there was another hard shaft in her mouth. This one was pushed deeper and harder into her mouth. It was being pushed so far, she was gagging on it. When she heard the moaning, she knew it wasn't Danny. Her eyes got wide as she pulled back and let the cock go. The men started to laugh and continued to talk in their native tongue. Lizzie started to feel sick to her stomach after she knew she had been sucking someone other than Danny.

All of men came and stood near Elizabeth as they stroked themselves hard. They were groaning as Danny had as their cocks seemed to fly through their hands. Granted she was still new to it all, but she knew what the groaning meant. One by one they exploded on her; their hot cum covered her body and she cried out. Tears were streaming down her face and mixing with cum.

By the time the last pirate had cum on her, Lizzie was vomiting from crying so hard and from the thought of all the cum on her body. The crew panted and let their cocks go as they walked away from Elizabeth. They grabbed their clothing and went back to the upper deck. She sat there covered in cum. I felt so dirty. It wasn't like Danny's. I wouldn't mind Danny's all over me. The tears streamed down her face as Lizzie wondered if she would ever see Danny again.


Danny:

Sao clamped her thighs on my head, lowered her filthy pussy for me to eat, and I almost groaned. When was the last time this woman had come in contact with soap? I thought of Lizzie and her young, clean cunt. Since she was being held for ransom, they would probably leave her alone, I certainly hoped so.

Danny started licking her inner thighs and outer lips. He kept telling himself that he was just cleaning her up, if she happened to orgasm, was beside the point. She started moaning softly and muttering in Chinese.

Danny screwed up his courage and pushed his tongue into her inner folds. To his surprise, it didn't taste dirty or bad, only different. Danny thrust his tongue in further, if he had to do it, he might as well get done quickly. He thought that was the best way to get the pirate bitch off of him.

Danny's tongue worked its magic on Sao's hot, wet, and now clean, pussy. Her moans got louder and the volume of her voice was getting louder. She was screaming in Chinese by the time she had her orgasm. Her snatch was awash with her cum, but Danny didn't take it into his mouth. His tongue stopped titillating Sao, when her orgasm was over.

After a few minutes, she got off of Danny's face and called out to someone in Chinese. The first mate came in, not even looking at his captain, and cut Danny loose. The Chinese man dragged Danny back into the hold and tied him soundly to a post facing Lizzie. She looked asleep or unconscious. Danny saw the ropes of cum plastered to her body and face. He vowed to himself, that these pirates would pay!


Elizabeth:

I cried myself to sleep as the dreams flooded my mind. Dreams of home, of my parents, of my friends, of Danny, and more. I wanted to go back to it. If Danny and I did make it out of this alive, what was going to become of us?

Elizabeth heard sounds around her, but feared opening her eyes. Maybe if I pretended I was asleep they would go away. Lizzie heard the talking getting distant again. She kept her eyes closed until she was sure they were gone.

Gradually Lizzie opened her eyes and she let them focus on the room. She shifted against the pole and felt the dried cum cracking.

"Ugh... This is so disgusting!" Elizabeth mumbled as she situated herself with her back against the pole. She felt eyes on her as she lifted my head slowly. Lizzie gulped in fear of having one of the crew just watching her. Elizabeth was happily surprised when she found it to be Danny. He was okay! She couldn't find it in herself to speak. Lizzie just whimpered and smiled at him.


Danny:

I was tied to the post just opposite Lizzie. She was naked and a mess. I looked closely at her, apparently somebody or somebodie's spread cum on Lizzie, and I was going to make them pay!

Danny smiled at Lizzie and said, "Are you alright, Princess? I'm here for you and will take care of you. We will escape, we will be just fine. You just have to trust me, understand?"


Elizabeth:

"Are you alright, Princess? I'm here for you and will take care of you. We will escape, we will be just fine. You just have to trust me, understand?" Lizzie heard Danny say to her. She just nodded to him as she tried to stifle the tears. I did trust him. I trusted him with all of my heart. He had been my protector since we fell from the ship. Without him, I don't know where I would be. More than likely I would be dead.

"I trust you Danny." Elizabeth whispered as she heard the clunking and yelling above. I only wondered about what they were talking about.


Danny:

I too heard noises from up on deck. They sounded like we're going to put into a Port. I explained this to Lizzie and asked her to try and get herself free from the ropes. I didn't waste any time as I started to work on my bonds as well.

Danny was trying to break through the ropes with little success. He was trying to gnaw through the rope when someone came down the ladder and cuffed him on the back to the head. He was even more surprised when the Chinese pirate cut his and Lizzie's bonds and motioned for them to stand up.

Danny and Lizzie had just gone to their feet, trying to work the kinks out of their muscles, when the pirate captain appeared. "You will be held on shore until the ransom is paid." The captain said while staring at Lizzie. "You," indicating Danny, "will keep the young lady company. Don't abuse of favor of letting you live, be good little children and wait patiently. If you try to escape, the boy dies."


Elizabeth:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.