An Unsinkable Love
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Danny:

We lay there together, resting after we had given all we had for each other. I was lightly caressing Lizzie's back when she suddenly became rigid. I was daydreaming, so I didn't know what had affected her. I started to speak, but she quieted me with a finger to her lips.

Lizzie started to relax, her body slowly unwinding from its alerted state. Then they both stiffened as they heard a squeaky pulley and some voices from on the water. Lizzie wanted to say something but, Danny shushed her.

Danny moved swiftly from the bed, grabbed Lizzie's dress, and tossed it to her as he quickly pulled on his pants. When they were both dressed he led her quietly out into the dark jungle. They stopped and sat down about 20' from the old pirates den. They sat still waiting until the noises from the jungle resumed.

He whispered in her ear, "There's a ship out there and they're coming ashore. I don't know who they might be, but we're not moving until we find out."


Elizabeth:

"I'm frightened Danny!" Elizabeth whispered to Danny as she held him tightly. His arms were around her in a protecting style, but soon he was loosening his grip. He started to move so he was lying on his stomach. Lizzie was still kneeling at the edge, but soon felt his hand on the small of her back. Danny pushed her down quickly as she gasped and her eyes got wide.

I lie there thinking that this was the end. I was going to die on an island. At least I was with Danny though. Elizabeth listened as the creaking got louder then she saw the light of the lanterns on the ship. Granted she hadn't seen the crew on the ship, but she could tell they were drunk. She had heard of pirates, but had never had the misfortune of meeting one.

Finally the ship landed and about ten or so people staggered off. Lizzie turned her attention to Danny as she watched his eyes intent on the ship and its inhabitants.

"Do you know who they are Danny?"


Danny:

I had noticed something that Lizzie hadn't; these pirates were all of short stature. Also, the first pirate was a woman. Now, I realized who they were, these pirates were Chinese. They had obviously sailed down from the South China Sea. I knew that they were way out of their territory, so they must be here for a purpose.

Danny held still and was very quiet while the pirates ransacked the den. He held Lizzie's hand and smiled at her, hoping to put her mind at ease. Suddenly, shouts rang out from inside the den, they had obviously discovered the fact that the treasure was missing.

Danny held on to Lizzie's hand and they waited until the furor had died down. Once it seemed safe, Danny slowly started to crawl backwards. Lizzie turned her head as she felt him start to move then followed right behind. Danny guided her to the beach they had first come in on and then up into the hills where they waited for the dawn.


Elizabeth:

My heart felt like it was up in my nose as I squeezed on Danny's hand hard. I didn't know what was going to happen, but peculiarly felt protected here with Danny. He seemed unmoved by everything happening and even flashed me a smile.

Time felt like it had come to a stand still as they lay there, then Elizabeth heard the high-pitched screams coming from the den. I could only figure that it was because the treasure was missing. She was fixing to get up and run until Danny pulled her to him. He covered Lizzie's mouth with his hand as he hushed her inaudibly. She followed his lead as he started to crawl backwards.

At last they had reached the beach where this whole adventure had started. Elizabeth thought that they would stop there, but when she halted Danny continued on. Since she was still holding his hand, he pulled her along with him. She tried to regain her composure quickly as she continued to follow him closely. She wanted to call out to him so bad, but knew that would be a bad move. She was afraid that any little sound could set off their whereabouts. Lizzie didn't know where they were off to, but she would follow Danny anywhere.

They made their way to the hills and awaited the dawn. Elizabeth cuddled up to Danny as the sounds of the jungle got louder. She could see the sun just starting to peek over the horizon as her arms were wrapped around his waist. He just sat there caressing her back and kissing the top of her head every now and then.

"Danny..." Elizabeth started as she turned her head slowly to look up at him. "Who are they and what is going to happen?"


Danny:

Lizzie and I were waiting up on the hills for the dawn. She asked me, "Who are they and what is going to happen?" I considered her question for a few moments, and then answered in a calm, steady voice. "Well Princess, come morning they'll find the trail we made moving the treasure, and move the treasure to their ship. Whether they decide to look for us, I don't know. As to who they are, well they are Asians. I've heard stories of a woman pirate, a Chinese, woman pirate."

"I think that's her. If it is her, we would best not be taken captive. She would hold you for ransom, but never return you, even if the money was paid. She would give you to the crew until the ransom was paid, and then sell you as a slave. Me, if I was lucky they would kill me. If not, I might be sold as a slave too. Like I said, we better not get caught."

"Don't worry, we are near the cliffs and can jump if they get close to us."
Danny held Lizzie close. They were both shivering, but was it the cold breeze or fear?


Elizabeth:

When Danny answered me, he was so calm about it. That was a good thing. I mean if he were freaked out and so I was, we would get captured for sure. He kept explaining things to me as I just listened. My only question was if we didn't want to get captured, what were we to do? The island wasn't that big and they would find us for sure! Lizzie shivered in Danny's arms as he held her close. She was curled up in a ball as she nibbled on her nails. I was a compulsive nail biter when it came to nerves.


Danny:

It had been about an hour since the sun had come up and even from where they had decided to take refuge they heard the triumphant shout of the Pirates as they found the treasure. Danny said, "Well, that's that. They found our treasure, easy come, easy go. It will take them most of the day to transfer it to their ship. We should be safe until then, so let us get some water from the spring.

They walked down the hill making as little noise as possible, then took the trail to the spring. Danny was explaining to Lizzie how they were going to hide up on the cliffs and if it seemed capture was imminent, how they would jump to their deaths.

Danny and Lizzie had had their fill and started for the trail with extra water, just in case. They were taken by surprise when four of the Pirates, led by their captain, emerged from the jungle all around them. Danny whipped out his knife, but a blow from the flat of a cutlass knocked it out of his hand, made his right arm go numb, and reopened the snake wound on his forearm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.