An Unsinkable Love - Cover

An Unsinkable Love

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Set in the early 1900s, this is a very active romantic roleplay with storms, pirates, bondage, etc. This was originally written, post by post, as a Sexual Role Play. I plan on posting two chapters a week, enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Danny:

The snake it was gonna attack Lizzie... Where was my knife?... I'll save you Lizzie!... I hit the snake with the jungle hammer, but it doesn't hurt the snake... It's wrapping its coils around me... Lizzie Help!...

Danny sat up quickly. "Lizzie, help!" he yelled. He was cold, dangerously cold, but he was sweating. He lay back down, but was tossing and turning, trapped in a horrible dream of having a fight with the snake that he could not win. A fight that the dead snake's body, being feasted on by jungle scavengers, proved he had already won, but his subconscious didn't seem to know that.

Lizzie looked on horrified, unsure of what to do.


Elizabeth:

Elizabeth had finally gotten back to sleep as she lay next to Danny. Suddenly, Danny sat up quickly calling her name. She shot up and turned to face him as he lay back down. He lay there tossing and turning as sweat poured off of him. Her heart was pounding as she watched him in fear. Quickly she dodged his flailing arms and moved away from him. As she watched him at a safe distance, she tried to think of what to do. She knew she had to get him to calm down, but how? Suddenly she had an idea. She didn't even know if it would work or not, but it was worth a shot.

Elizabeth moved quickly & straddled him. She still had to dodge his arms, but before long she had them in her grasp and pushed them above his head. He was strong and how she was holding him down was beyond her. She could only think that it had to be the adrenaline rushing through her veins.

"Danny! Danny! Wake up! You are okay!" Lizzie yelled hoping that would bring him out of it, but it all just seemed to make him fight more. Without hesitation, Elizabeth leaned down to his lips and captured them with hers. It all seemed to go in slow motion as he started to fight less and less. Elizabeth let the grip of her hands loosen on his wrists as she heard him start to make a light sound. She tried to pull away, but she couldn't. It wasn't from Danny holding her, it was just that her body refused to move from where it was.


Danny:

I was wrestling with the snake; it held me so I couldn't move. Its head moved close to my face. Suddenly, it started kissing me. I couldn't understand it, snakes don't have lips. There was only one person who could be kissing me. Lizzie! The snakes face seemed to melt and Lizzie's face was there, her lips were kissing me.

Danny half woke up from his dream, before a nightmare, now a fantasy. But someone was kissing him and sitting on his stomach too. He woke fully up and opened his eyes just a slit. Yep, it was Lizzie sitting on me and kissing me. That dream had been so real; Lizzie brought me out of it. Now, let me see if she just wanted to help me or if she is attracted to me.

Danny opened his eyes as Elizabeth reluctantly pulled out of the kiss. They sat in silence for a moment before he sat up a little and said,

"Taking advantage of a wounded man are we now." He winked at her looking for her reaction.


Elizabeth:

"Taking advantage of a wounded man are we now." Danny asked after Elizabeth had pulled out of the kiss and sat up on his stomach.

"Not really Danny. You were having a nightmare and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to slap you or anything. I don't know what made me kiss you, but I... well..." Lizzie was speechless. How could I say that I actually liked it? We were from two different worlds! Actually, that didn't even play into it right now. No words could explain how she was feeling, so she moved in again to kiss him square on the lips. He didn't seem to resist which was a good thing. Lizzie nibbled on his lower lip as she felt his hands rubbing up and down her back slowly. Her legs seemed to have a mind of their own as she squeezed his hips and her body pressed down against him. Elizabeth felt her nipples hard against his chest as their kiss seemed to get deeper and deeper.

Elizabeth moaned lightly as she felt the bulge hard against her. This was all so new to her. She had never experienced any aspect of sex which meant that she was still a virgin. The way the two were going, she had a feeling that was all about to change. Should I tell him that I am a virgin or let him figure it out on his own? As their actions got wilder, she decided that he would have to find out for himself.


Danny:

This girl is so precious, 'didn't want to slap me, so she kissed me'. I found out that she is a lot more than a stuck-up socialite. She is a living, breathing, sexy young woman. His right arm was still out of action, so he held her tight with his left arm while they kissed.

And it was a long passionate kiss too. He felt her nipples harden against his chest, just as his cock was stiffening up. Danny just kept kissing her, wondering why and thanking the fates that had deposited them on this island.

Danny finally, reluctantly broke the kiss. "Are you ready for this princess?" She gave a smile and a quick nod. That was all Danny needed. Gingerly, he slipped first one then the other shoulder of her dress off & pulled it down until her pert breasts and erect nipples were displayed.

He moaned at the sight. "I'm afraid you'll have to help with the rest Lizzie, my arm you know."


Elizabeth:

They kissed long and hard, but then Danny broke the kiss. Was I not doing it right or did he really not want this?

"Are you ready for this princess?" he asked as Elizabeth just smiled and nodded. I wanted it so much. Slowly he started to slip the dress off of her shoulders and then her breasts were free. Elizabeth felt the nipples get hard in the cool breeze as she shuddered slightly and closed her eyes. "I'm afraid you'll have to help with the rest Lizzie, my arm you know." Danny said as Lizzie stood up and let the dress fall to the floor. She could see Danny's eyes get so wide as he licked his lips. Elizabeth just smiled at him as she leaned down to slowly pull his pants down. She tossed them to the corner with her dress as she slowly straddled him once again. This time his manhood free and touching her.

I felt my pussy conform to his cock, but not yet inside of me. It felt so good where it was. I could only imagine how it was going to feel deep inside of me. Elizabeth's trembling hands started to touch and caress his chest. She avoided looking at him now. I was nervous I was going to do it all wrong. Slowly Elizabeth lifted her head to capture him looking at her. She sat a top of him trembling and gulping. Lizzie's body unconsciously started to rock against him as she felt him start to move with her. I took it I was doing something right.

"Danny... I... Well... Um..." Elizabeth tried to tell him what he had to know.


Danny:

She was perfect. She looked so good sitting on top of me. We started rocking together, enjoying the closeness. It was so special and I wasn't even in her yet.

She looked up and caught my eye saying, "Danny... I... Well... Um..." Lizzie actually looked bashful. She continued to rock on my hard cock, which felt great, but this beautiful sexy girl, who came to my rescue without any clothes on, was embarrassed about something.

Perhaps it was the fact that we were fucking, but I was not 'in' her. "Princess, if this is all you want to do right now, then we'll have fun this way. Anytime you want to stop, just say so. We are on this island together and I'd rather do it as friends, than a rapist and his victim." Danny smiled to take some of the sting out of what he had just said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.