A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2006 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 1

Slut-Wife Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wealthy business man neglects his hot trophy wife.

Caution: This Slut-Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial  

Mr. and Mrs. Garrett and Elizabeth Holcomb were very wealthy and powerful people. Mr. Holcomb had several diverse businesses that had done very well before he sold them for extreme amount of money. Now he was in the process of running for County commissioner of his area. He really was looking for a more powerful seat, but knew that he had to start somewhere and then move up. The Holcomb's lived in a gated community in a very large house. They never did have any children as Mr. Holcomb was too engrossed in his work and Mrs. Holcomb was not willing to sacrifice her beautiful body for a child.

The Holcomb's met at a fund raiser about 10 years ago and began dating quite frequently after that. He was 45 at the time and she was 26. While he was an above average looking man, tall with salt and pepper hair, she was absolutely stunning. Liz as people called her was a pure trophy. She was brunette, 5'7" tall, weighing 135lbs, with the nicest set 34DD breasts that any man has ever imagined. She was often the talk of the town by women wanting to know if they were real or not and by the men wanting to get a hold of them and slide their dick between them. Many of the women would not socialize with her because they felt she married Mr. Holcomb for his money.

Liz started each morning off around 8 a.m. with a nice run on the treadmill and then did a pretty intense workout in order to keep her figure slim and trim. By 10:00 a.m. she would take a quick shower and head to the club for a lesson in tennis by the pro. Many of the club regulars assumed that Liz was having an affair with the tennis pro, but she different. She knew that even though he couldn't keep his eyes off of her firm breasts that she would never risk her marriage to Garrett. She also was very much aware that with Garrett running for County commissioner that everyone would be prying into their business and she didn't want any skeleton's to come out despite the fact that she wanted and needed to be fucked so badly.

Liz and Garrett had a decent sex life for the first 5-6 years of their marriage, but then it began to go downhill pretty quickly as soon as Garrett began thinking about getting into politics. Seemed like he was always reading the paper or on the internet looking at different the issues. As a result their sex life suffered. They went from having sex a couple of times a week to about once a month and that really just consisted of him getting on top of her and fucking her for a few strokes before he would cum a few drops and then he would get off of her and go down into his study to read the paper while Liz sat in bed and played with herself until she had a orgasm...

Now ten years later, Liz is 36 and in her sexual prime and Garrett is 55. The more Liz thought about it, the more she realized that she hadn't been sexually fulfilled since she was in college. Garrett would have sex with her about once a month Liz really wanted to fuck someone, but she was pleased with her status in the community and felt that was more importation than having a lot of friends and an active sex life. She had created a routine and she really didn't change it much at all, not even to accommodate Garrett, unless it meant that they were going out to a political event. Liz had become so accustom to not having sex, that she really didn't even think about it much anymore.

Mr. Holcomb was a tough and shrewd business man and many of the local people felt he was a bit too stuck up for the community. They were not sure if he would listen to the residents of his County or not. A lot of the community didn't feel like they would have anything in common with the Holcomb's due to their wealth and power. So Mr. Holcomb sat out to work on his image and change people's opinion's of him. He would have town hall meetings and speak in front of the residents. Taking questions and answering them the best he could really began to win the community over on him and they began to see that he was just a regular man, just with a lot of money and power. At every one of these events, Liz would dress up nice and attend, standing by her husband and being the perfect trophy wife.

The night of the election, everyone had been at the Holcomb's campaign headquarters, waiting for the news of who had won. It had been a close race and it seemed like it was going to go down to the wire. It was getting close to 11 p.m. when the ballots had been totaled. Mr. Holcomb had won by 24% of the vote. The whole place went crazy with cheering and screaming. The champagne bottles began to open and the booze began to flow. Around 12:30 a.m., the party was in full swing and that is when two deputies from the Sheriff's office came in. They walked over to Mr. Holcomb and his campaign manager came to his side.

The Deputies said "Mr. Holcomb, the other party is protesting the fact that you still have your campaign signs posted along Highway 42 near your home. Based on this, you could be fined $10,000 per sign with the money going to the other party and up to 30 days in jail."

The money didn't really bother Mr. Holcomb, he had lots of it, but the 30 days in jail would mean that he would miss his swearing in and therefore forfeit his County commissioner seat. He began to frantically look around the room for someone that was sober enough to drive and pick up the signs. That's when Mr. Holcomb saw his lovely wife coming out of the restroom. She was dressed in a lovely form fitting red dress that had a scooped out back and a tight fitting top that wouldn't allow her to wear a bra and really showed off her huge boobs. The side of the dress had a rather high slit up the side that showed a lot of her sexy legs, but left the mystery of what type of hosiery she was wearing underneath her outfit. She was walking ever so sexy with her white 4" heels and hose completed her outfit. She looked elegant yet sexy. She looked like the perfect trophy wife.

Mrs. Holcomb walked over to her husband's side and asked what was going on. After Mr. Holcomb explained it to her and that they really weren't sure who would be sober enough to go and pick up the signs.

Mrs. Holcomb sighed and said "Honey, I will go and pick up the signs and just continue home. It is getting late and I really do not feel all that well."

At first Mr. Holcomb didn't want her to go, but the more he thought about it, the more he did not want to spend the next 30 days in jail.

"Well o.k. sweetie, if you are sure that you are o.k. to drive" Mr. Holcomb responded.

With that Mrs. Holcomb gave her husband a kiss on the cheek and proceeded to leave. As she walked out the front door and the valet went to get her car she didn't really seem all that tired, but knew that she had to go and pick up the signs for her husband. She got inside her Lexus sedan and pulled out along the road.

As she came to the first intersection, she pulled over and put her hazard flashers on and carefully got out of her car. Their was not much traffic on the road and she kind of liked the quietness that surrounded her after having been in campaign headquarters for so long with all that noise. She reached down and picked up the sign and walked around and put it inside her trunk. Then she quickly crossed the intersection and picked up the other sign. As she pulled onto the highway and drove down a bit, she saw the other signs. She pulled over again and popped her trunk. As she got out of her car, she looked down to hear her left front tire making a hissing sound. She had ran over a broken bottle and put a gash in the tire causing it to go flat.

Mrs. Holcomb was pissed now, here she was about 4 miles from her home with a flat tire. She reached into her purse and tired calling her husband, but it went straight through to voicemail. She knew with all of the noise that he would never be able to hear her. As she walked over to pick up the last two signs, she saw a van coming up and pulling over to help her. She felt relieved, yet a bit nervous as well. As she bent over to put the last two signs in her trunk, she her the door to the van close.

Up walked a very tall, clean cut young black man. He was dressed very nice and didn't seem too out of place in the area, except that she didn't think people drove full size panel vans anymore. At this point she really didn't care, she just wanted to go home.

Larry walked up to Mrs. Holcomb and reached out his arm "Hi ma'am. What seems to be the trouble?" he asked.

"I ran over a piece of glass and have a flat tire now?" She replied.

"Do you have a spare?" Larry asked.

"No, we used it and haven't had it replaced yet. I keep forgetting to do it." Liz replied.

"Why don't I give you a ride then" Larry suggested.

Thinking about her options and who else might pull up that could be a lot worse, she decided to get in the van with him and let him take her home. Her husband could send for the car in the morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.