From Loving Wife To Slut - Cover

From Loving Wife To Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of one woman's transition from loving wife and mother to slut. This started out as one story and by chapter 5 i was torn between finishing the story as it started out or taking it someplace different. I decided to do both. The original story is chapter 1a through 7a. Chapters 5b through 7b are the alternate story. Hope you enjoy at least one of the two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

She smiled to herself as she hung up the phone. She had just done something that she hadn't thought she was capable of — she had said no to Jake.

The call had come at eleven-thirty. "Meet me at one in room 416 at the Marriott. Wear something sexy and make sure you have your diaphragm in."

"Sorry Jake, I can't make it."

"What?"

"I said I can't be there."

"I'm not sure you understand. You need to be there because I promised Wilson another shot at your sexy ass. He's flying in this morning just to see you."

"Sorry Jake, but I have something more important to do today than see one of your sleazy customers."

"That sleazy customer is one of my best accounts and I can't afford to lose him."

"Well I'm sorry Jake, but I'd much rather you lose one of your accounts than me lose my husband."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Remember when I called you and said we had a problem? Remember what you told me? You said it wasn't our problem, it was mine and that I had to handle it. Well I did what I had to do to keep that tape away from Gary. I had to agree to have sex with them when they wanted and today is one of the days they want me."

"Them?"

"Yes Jake, there are two of them and I'm afraid I have to cut this call short because they are expecting me and I'm running late. Say hello to Mr. Wilson for me. Bye now."

After she'd put the handset in the cradle she stood there looking down at it and wondered just how she had managed to let her life get so screwed up. Twenty years as a faithful and loving wife and mother down the drain for a man she didn't even like, but couldn't say no to. She hadn't wanted to say no to him then. Stan Wilson was a cigar stinking, fifty pound overweight slug, but she would have fucked him in a heartbeat just so she could feel Jake in her again.

The slight satisfaction she had gotten from telling Jake no was offset by the fact that she really, really wanted to go to him. She had only enjoyed saying no because of the callous way he had acted when she had called him about Jerry's blackmail threat. No matter, she had to get ready to meet Jerry and Scott at the motel.


For the next two months she'd had some very enjoyable sex with the two young men. At the beginning they had been inexperienced, but enthusiastic and their enthusiasm had gotten to her. She had to be there to keep Gary from finding out about her and since she had to be there she had decided that she might as well enjoy it. She had taken the time to teach the two boys how to treat a woman so as to bring out the best in her and that had included teaching them to eat pussy. Both Jerry and Scott had gotten quite good at it.

As much as she was enjoying her afternoons with the boys she was still always aware that she was being blackmailed and one day she decided to get back at them a little. Jerry had just finished fucking her and when he had pulled away from her and had gotten off the bed she had called Scott over. When Scott moved to take Jerry's place she had stopped him:

"Not just yet honey. Today we are going to teach you something new."

"What's that?"

"How to make a woman have massive orgasms and make her never want to give you up."

"How do I do that?"

She spread her legs wide and said, "Eat my pussy."

"That's not new, we been doing that for weeks now."

"This will be a different way of eating pussy. Come on honey, go down on me."

"But Jerry was just there."

"So?"

"Well, you know, he finished in you."

"I know that honey, that is why I want you to eat me. Make me scream honey, show me you are a man."

"No way. I'm not going to do that."

"No? Too bad. I thought you were a man. I guess I keep forgetting that you are just a young kid. How about it Jerry? Are you man enough?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.