Doris, Friends And Pirates - Cover

Doris, Friends And Pirates

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three scrumptiously lovely young bimbos are Captives on a Pirate Ship. Another incredibly beautiful lady tries to rescue them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   MaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic  

"CRACK!"

The whip hissed angrily down on poor Angela. She had been all too right about Farr not stopping at a mere one hundred lashes. It was a week since her punishment should have finished and here she was - being painfully whipped yet again. This time they had decided on a few subtle variations to the routine. Previously Angela had been tied to the grating with her feet apart and her arms high above her head. She had lost count of the times that awful thing had cut into her once tender skin - now mercifully hardened after the abuse it had suffered. She could take it these days a lot better than on that first terrible day.

Each time she was forced to kiss the whip, stained with her blood after all this time, before the next episode of torture commenced. She had refused to submit to this humiliation only once - never would she repeat that defiance, not after what they did to punish her. The ten lashes had been doubled, putting her in bed with delirium for a week. When the whippings were over she would always have to thank the pirate who had flogged her before being cut down. They'd make her go on her knees and thank him, kissing his dirty feet as she did so. And a refusal would only get her more lashes - a lot more.

This time, the ever innovative and vindictive Farr had decreed that his favourite victim was to be whipped upside down. Her feet were attached to a yard arm and her hands secured to a ring on the deck. As the lash fell onto her back, the crew had a wonderful view of Angela's pussy as it peeked out from behind her exceptionally generous golden bush. (More a forest than a bush, the humorous Marcella had once joked!)

The next lash fell and Angela jerked as if she had been electrocuted! Her whole body writhed and bent double, bringing her head momentarily level with her crotch before it fell back and her body went limp.

"Golly, Doris! Did you see that. It gets worse and worse. WE MUST do something before they kill her!"

"What happened, Marcella? I wasn't looking. I can't bear to look.!

"He got the end of the lash to snake into her cunt - that's what happened, Doris! There she goes again! Poor Angela!! I mean! What kind of a sex life is she going have if this goes on much longer? Such a dishy girl, too! It's criminal, that's what it is!"

Marlene ran to join them. She looked excited.

"Just look what they're doing to poor Angela this time!" hissed Doris.

"Never mind that!. That oaf Farr left his cabin door unlocked. I suppose he's so excited about punishing poor Angela, he's getting careless! You start a diversion, Marcella! Doris! Come with me!"

The other two disappeared and Busty, Fun Loving Marcella was left alone to start a diversion. The three had managed to collect a few useful tools in the last few weeks, directed by Angela, between whippings, and they were doubtless going to use them to smash up the Captain's providentially unlocked cabin in the hope of destroying the receiver. She pondered for a moment on the best way of starting her diversion. Then she screamed at the top of her very powerful voice.

"Leave that poor girl alone, you fat wicked pig! Leave her alone, Farr! You fucking devil!"

And she picked up the brush she had been using to scrub the deck and threw it with great force and incredible accuracy at Farr's head. Marcella had excelled at cricket at her Girl's School. She had been without doubt, far and away the best fielder of her year. Many an innings had come to a sudden and inglorious end by virtue of Marcella's stunning accuracy. Innumerable opposition batswomen had been run out as a result of her long throws from just inside the boundary! She had never been known to miss then - and she didn't miss now!

Farr dropped to the deck, stunned by the force which that brush hit him. Marcella ran to the main mast and disappeared into the rigging. Being without any missile to throw, she opened her sexy legs and pissed on the first ruffian to follow her. He fell back with a disgusted cry.

"What's up, cunt! Don't you like my golden showers, you bastard." she shouted.

And she climbed even higher. The next Pirate to get near her received her foot in his face. She had kicked with great force, despite the precariousness of her position, so high up. He fell to the deck and was killed instantly. The man immediately below was almost knocked of his perch by his colleague's fall and retreated, uncertain as to how to get at this unexpectedly agile bimbo. Busty and Fun Loving Marcella was a very talented girl on the quiet!

Farr had recovered by this time and had drawn a pistol which he aimed at Marcella. But Doris appeared from below and ran at him from behind and knocked the pistol from his hand. She was able to pick it up and throw it over the ship's side before she could be seized. Meanwhile, Angela still hung upside down and semi conscious. She looked up and saw Marcella making her way with startling agility to just above her head. She untied Angela and pulled her up to join her in the rigging. By the time Doris had been subdued, both girls were out of sight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.