Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 4: Day Three

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Day Three - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Day three started with Ken waking with a raging hardon. He jumped out of bed and immediately went to the phone to call his charmed sex slave. Lori saw her neighbor's number come up on her cell phone's display and was very reluctant to answer the call. So many things flashed through her head that she became totally confused and unsure of what was the right thing to do.

Her fingers were shaking when she pushed the green button on the phone and Ken's voice was heard. "Hi sweetheart," he said to Lori. He called her loving names because he knew how much she hated him using terms meant for ones, dearest to the heart. "This is your lucky day. Helen will be back tomorrow so it's the last day you will have to submit to my demands," he told her and Lori's stomach felt like it was filled with a million butterflies. It was relieving to know Ken would soon leave her alone once his wife had returned from visiting her parents.

"I have bought an absolutely gorgeous swimsuit for you from Wicked Weasel and they make the sexiest garments," Ken told Lori. She had heard of the company, which made daring and sexy outfits but had never really seen one of their suits. She made a mental note to check their web site when she got the chance. Wicked Weasel's items were supposed to be very sought after by couples that yearned to live out erotic fantasies.

Her daydreaming was interrupted by Ken's gruff voice. "I want you in my backyard within ten minutes or else," came the dreaded demands from her feared next-door neighbor. "Ten minutes or I plaster your naked-ass pictures all over the city. Hey, what do you think people will say when they see your naked body under Rex?" he asked and immediately Lori knew it was hopeless to fight the man.

"Okay, but it will take me at least 20 minutes as I am downtown," she told Ken and started the trek back home. He was not a stupid man and knew Lori's work schedule was extremely flexible and she could be anywhere without answering directly to anyone. Many things rushed through Lori's mind as she drove and she wondered what evil things Ken planned today. She looked very professional dressed in a sharp business suit comprising of a white, silk blouse, pin stripped jacket which came down to hug her slim, curved hips and a matching skirt that reached down to a few inches above her knees.

Lori drew much attention from the opposite sex and likewise from women, not because she dressed in a stunning manner, but also from the fact she was a beautiful woman who had the sexiest body. Her face was youthful and tanned, and most people who met her thought she was in her 30's instead of married with two children and in her 40's.

Hispanic heritage gave Lori an extremely attractive look which most men found sexy with high cheekbones and pouty, seductive lips. The fact Lori was 5'5" and weighted a mere 110 pounds made her good-looking but she also had boobs that were the envy of most women. They were a very firm 36C and stood out prominently above Lori's slim waist and hips appearing even larger than they really were. Ken would never tire of the two, gorgeous tits and wondered how an older woman could keep them looking so radiant and firm. Yes, they did sway slightly when Lori walked but that only added to their beauty and seductive charm.

Lori's mind was perplexed during the drive and the expected rendezvous gave her an intense feeling of apprehension. "What will he do to me, what will the new swimsuit look like, what will he make me do, will he be the only one there?" were questions rushing through her troubled mind. The drive seemed to take forever and her heart started to beat much faster once she pulled into her own driveway.

She was in a daze getting out of her car and headed towards the front door of her home. Suddenly the neighbor's door opened and Ken appeared. "Your time is up and I want you over here now! There's no need to go home, just get your gorgeous ass over here. I have someone you will want to play with," Ken said and laughed out loud at his attempted humor. Lori paused not sure of which way to turn, but the determined look in the man's eyes made up her mind. She slowly turned and headed towards Ken's house and he held the door open to allow her to enter.

He had complete control over the sexiest woman in his ordinary, mundane life and Ken decided to take his sweet time. He enjoyed watching the beautiful woman squirm and beg him for mercy and set out to fulfill his last day on pleasure island. It filled him with much excitement and the thought of having immense power was astounding.

Ken knew if he played his cards right, Lori would again fall prey to his wicked demands. "I thought I would take the day off work and enjoy the beautiful weather with my gorgeous neighbor. Kinda neighborly of me isn't it?" he asked and grinned at the sarcastic wit. "Here, put this on. You can use the bathroom or any of the rooms down there to change in. But I want you out in the yard with me and dressed in the sexy suit," Ken said and tossed Lori a piece of material.

Lori's reactions were quick enough to catch what he was calling a swimsuit. She held up the pink material and instantly noticed how revealing it would be. Calling it a bikini would be stretching ones imagination, as it was the skimpiest item Lori had ever seen.

"It's from Wicked Weasels and they do make sexy items. I picked it out and knew you would look absolutely luscious in it, don't you think?" he asked and smiled at the troubled look on Lori's pretty face. The suit was small, even a lot skimpier than the ones Lori wore sun tanning in the privacy of her backyard. The top consisted of two thin strips of pink material that had to be, at the most, two to three inches wide and Lori was positive that the strips would not cover her aureoles. It had an elastic band that went around the chest below a woman's boobs and strings from the top of the front strips that tied around the neck. Lori spread the material to see exactly how wide it would stretch.

She gasped when holding up the bottoms. "Ken, please I can't wear this. Gawd, it will barely cover me up," Lori protested knowing the vile man would not listen. She held the bottom and noticed that it was merely strings attached to the smallest triangle shaped piece of material that was suppose to cover a woman's privates. Luckily she was completely shaven so no hair would be visible but holding the strings to the side of the small patch, Lori shuddered. It definitely was going to leave her fully exposed to the rear, as the string would most certainly bury in the crack of her ass. Yes, she realized that both rounded cheeks would be in the open for Ken's deviate eyes.

The triangle might be wider than her pussy slit, Lori wasn't sure, and it would likely cut into her crevice within seconds of putting it on. Lori looked at Ken and saw the determined look on his rugged face and knew her plight was hopeless. Slowly, she shuffled down the hallway and went into the bathroom to change. It didn't take long to strip her clothing and she stood naked in front of a long mirror. Her reflection always made her happy because Lori did work hard to keep her womanly attributes in perfect shape. Her breasts really didn't have any sag although they did bounce slightly when she moved. Most men found the way they swayed when she walked very seductive and she often caught men staring at her boobs.

She looked at her crotch and saw the nicely shaven area. A person could barely see the tip of her rosy slit when she stood with legs together and she liked teasing Andy with the young, girl look. Often she would open her legs just enough so the pussy lips could be seen in all their splendid beauty and with a finger, she would spread the puffy lips so that Andy could see her tiny clitoris.

With a shrug, Lori came back to the present and she donned the suit, and again she looked in the mirror. It really made her breath catch when she noticed how truly revealing the suit was. She had to actually spread the strip of material covering her breasts so that it did at least cover her nipples and aureoles. Maybe it was the shear excitement of what Ken was making her wear but her nipples were so hard they were plainly seen through the thin fabric.

Glancing downward, this time her breathing stopped. One could plainly see the outline of Lori's pussy and the material had almost disappeared into the wet crack. The string running from the bottom of the triangle was elastic-like and pulled hard on the material so that it was impossible to keep the patch from being embedded in her slit. Okay, she reasoned, maybe you couldn't see the labia but you could certainly see the labia. Yes, it didn't make sense when she said it to herself either and the reflection in the mirror was the beginning of her demise.

Ken waited for the bathroom door to open and he rushed to meet Lori. He knew he would have to convince her to join him in the yard, not because of what he was making her do, but because once Lori saw his invited guests, she would want to bolt from the house. Ken was a man who relished having his close buddies admire him for what he had or what he could do. He was probably like most men in that regard and today, he planned to have the ultimate pleasure of having his buddies see what his slave, Lori was like.

He had bragged and boasted about how he fucked his sexy neighbor and how he had turned the gorgeous woman into his personal slave. His buddies were skeptical for sure, and really were doubtful about Ken's weird story of this woman being fucked by his mangy dog. None of them had ever seen anything like that and really pushed Ken on the point until he eventually conceded to their demands of witnessing the feat for themselves. A woman having sex with a dog was something that enraged their already lustful minds.

Ken escorted Lori through the house. "Come, we will have a drink or two in the backyard and see what pops up," he said and Lori fully understood the implied meaning. He led the way and held Lori's dainty arm like she was about to be scolded by a parent. Ken held her by the wrist and Lori attempted to keep away from him. They entered the secluded yard where she spied the group of men sitting on the patio.

The only exits from the enclosed yard were across the patio to the gate between her yard and the Patterson's and through the door she just came through. She stood frozen to the spot refusing to enter the yard and felt totally trapped by Ken Patterson. His assumptions were correct and Lori wheeled quickly after seeing the men sitting around the patio. Ken jerked hard on Lori's arm keeping her captive and he got a strong sense of power from her trembling body.

His big, strong hand easily held her firmly and with a sudden hard push, he sent Lori stumbling into the backyard. Lori nearly tripped and had to almost run when Ken sort of flung her towards the patio. By the time she came to a stop, the deviate men surrounded her and she could see all were hungrily admiring her almost naked body.

The strangers stared at her nakedness, which looked even sexier with the seductive pink, bathing suit. Lori wanted desperately to ensure the tiny, pink patches covered her private areas but didn't dare move a muscle. Only heavy breathing was heard and that included Lori who was more afraid than anything. The men were afraid but for an entirely different reason. They didn't want to miss a single image of the sexy woman who had been promised to them.

Ken had promised that once his Rex was finished putting on the raunchiest show ever witnessed by these men, they each could have a turn at the bitch. That's what he called Lori, his bitch. He had bragged and boasted about how he had sex with Lori and even how his dog did it with her. None of his buddies could imagine anything like it and they readily went along with his devious plan to have Lori entertain them all. Ken marveled at the way the pink suit looked on Lori and his heart skipped a few beats knowing he was in control of such an attractive woman. His hero status rose immensely when the guys realized Ken was fulfilling his promise, which they all thought was mere bragging. There really wasn't anything in the world Ken liked better than what he did with or to Lori.

Suddenly a deep, loud growl was heard from a remote side of the yard and everyone froze thinking of what it meant. An eerie quiet followed until a second growl sounded and slowly everyone turned in the direction of the noise. Rex sat on the plush grass and gave another mournful sound, which indicted one thing to the men. He was horny and he wanted his bitch! Ken's buddies couldn't believe what was about to happen and all sat with their mouth's agape waiting for it.

None minded it when Ken and Lori sparred in the center of the patio and it was not long before Lori was on her way. Ken pushed and coaxed her shivering body towards the excited animal and all the pleading in the world would not prevent the upcoming affair from happening. Her evil neighbor pushed, pulled and shoved Lori until she was standing two or three feet from Rex and the dog merely waited patiently. His long, drooling tongue was hanging from the side of his mouth and he panted heavily knowing it would not be long. The female scent was magical and his nostrils flared trying to take in all the wonderful aroma of his cherished bitch.

Lori stared at the mad dog. She could see he was more than a little aroused as his sheath was already pulled back to reveal almost half the dark red, doggie cock. Her head turned towards Ken and he merely gave all the signals that told the distraught woman she was to remain on the spot. It happened in theatrical fashion and like a dramatic, motion picture movie. A slow motion effect intensified the action when the dog got to his feet and moved the short distance to Lori. He suddenly licked her hand, which was hanging at her side, and instinctively Lori moved so he would stop.

Both, woman and beast stood motionless and seemed to pose for all eyes of the bewildered men as they took erotic pictures of the scene. Lori began to sob and again looked at Ken for mercy. Of course, he had none and indicated that she would have to remain on foreign ground. Suddenly, the long, wet tongue lashed out and gave the most dastardly stroke to Lori's burning flesh. Rex knew exactly where he wanted to be and his extraordinary sense of smell guided his actions. Yes, he deemed, it was exactly the same odor as all his bitches and the aroma he remembered so vividly from yesterday when he fucked his prized bitch. The memory made his haunches flex and another inch or two of his massive cock came free of the hairy sheath.

Lori was dressed sexier than at any time in her past and the pink swimsuit made her look like the most adorable woman. All the men yearned for a turn with her and envied the large dog who was chosen to be first. When Rex jumped up on his hind legs, he was a splendid animal that stood as tall as Lori. His sudden assault made her twist her body around trying to escape Rex's attack but she merely fell to the ground as the large dog put his paws on her shoulders. She landed on hands and knees in the soft grass and Rex immediately licked the open crevice aimed in his direction like it was a gift from doggie heaven. The sight was far too erotic for the men and they all grabbed the hard evidence in their laps acting more like teenage boys than grown men.

Without hesitation, Lori furiously tried to crawl across the lawn but it was a vain attempt to get away from the big dog. Suddenly there were two legs that blocked Lori's escape and Ken stood in her path like a permanent structure. He planted his feet apart and refused to yield when Lori's head came against his shins. Lori struggled but stayed on her hands and knees not knowing what else to do. She peered up at the powerful man and pleaded with her eyes. Ken merely snickered feeling immense excitement from watching Lori's humiliation.

Rex started licking and at first Lori cried and wanted to close her legs to stop the tantalizing tongue. The immense wetness drew the dog's tongue like a magnet and he lapped the open crevice at will. Lori fretted, it was wrong and immoral but what could she do? Rex gave the long, narrow slit more licks and she deemed his caresses as sinful yet exciting. He knew what lay beyond the puffy, hairless lips and could tell by the animal aroma Lori gave off that she was more than ready to be his bitch.

Rex's long, powerful legs went around her torso and stopped her struggles in an instant. All Lori could think of was getting away but Rex was far too smart. He clamped his powerful legs around her slim waist and curled his paws into her abdomen almost as if he knew what to do to keep Lori restrained. Rex sensed his bitch was obedient and wanted what she was offering. Lori's heartbeat increased so fast that she felt dizzy and suddenly realized what the dog planned.

Every time the big dog would pull hard on her hips and push forward so that their bodies would meet, Lori tried to scoot away from Rex. The only sounds coming from the patio were that of heavy breathing and each man had a raging hardon. The men were extremely envious of the big projectile protruding into Lori's open crotch and they could see her flinch every time the pointed end struck her flesh in a threatening manner.

Jets of hot fluid were coming from the narrow tip and seemed to coat the entire area of the distraught woman. Rex shot pre-cum all over Lori's quivering body and Ken was utterly amazed by the animal lust. "Holy fuck! Look at the size of that cock. And you can see his knot almost out of the sheath. Fuck, I can hardly wait to see her tuned into Rex's bitch again, what a sight," Ken whispered and felt pure lust himself.

Suddenly, the dog was satisfied with how he prepared his bitch and it was time to mount her thrashing hips. Lori prayed the skimpy material would be enough to prevent the dog from attaining his goal but it took a split second for that prayer to be answered. The string between her milky thighs offered zero protection and the pointed tip of the dog's ramrod easily bypassed the skimpy material to gain entry to Lori's private domain.

The heat was intense like she remembered and Lori realized the material had shifted to the side to expose her pussy to the dog. It filled her beating heart with fear knowing she was alone in her fight against the big dog. The sudden invasion by the dog's fiery tool meat made Lori stop moving and hope she was dreaming.

Then Rex pumped a few times in such a rapid tempo that it was impossible for Lori to counter the dog's assault. He pounded away like the supreme beast that he was and his cock went in and out of Lori's tight passageway at a most furious speed. Her slender hips bounced in unison with Rex's pumping and Lori was a prisoner in the large dog's clutches with his legs wrapped tightly around her waist.

What amazed each and every one of Ken's buddies was the size of a dog's pecker as it was certainly large, and with the added swelling at the base, it was indeed massive. Ken no longer was required to block Lori's escape and Rex had everything his own way. There was a hushed silence over the area when Rex paused, lowering his hips slightly and everyone knew what to expect.

A sudden, vicious thrust was seen and the men grunted along with the dog. Rex pulled back with his front legs using all his mighty strength and Lori's hips were held high in the air at a perfect angle. He rammed forward in such a manner to demonstrate he was King and the men watched a beast mount a woman for the first time in their lives. Rex planted the full length of his enlarged cock into his gorgeous bitch and he claimed the ultimate reward.

Lori's head came up and her mouth opened wide all the while attempting to keep breathing after Rex's vicious attack. Lori was lost; nothing was left for her frustrated mind but uncertainty and confusion. "Watch her boys, she's the best fuck you'll ever see, or have," Ken said and made hand signals along with his speech. "Rex will make her have an orgasm from hell, you just watch. See, see her ass go, she's getting ready for him," he told his buddies. Everyone watched without blinking and saw how Lori's hips seemed to be pushing backwards.

Lori was very distraught and for many reasons. She didn't want to put on a degrading display in front of strangers and she was concerned that the dog would actually hurt her. Also, she could feel those strange, sometimes wonderful sensations starting in her deepest internal regions and spreading outward to her filled cavity. Lori lamented the possibility of what could happen if she didn't do something real quickly. She dreaded the thought of being tied to such a dominating animal.

All her fears and expectations were answered with the violence only an animal could give. Rex rammed his weapon into Lori and the fiery tip plunged into a wall. The resultant scream was music to the men's ears and they watched the ultimate violence. "Fuck, her hips are moving faster than the fucking dogs," one of the men said. "Holy shit, I've never seen a dog do that," another told the audience. "Geez, he stopped moving, what the fuck is happening now?" yet another asked but there was no need for anyone to answer. The powerful dog thrust upward and the ultimate sexual encounter was ensued. Rex held for a brief moment but knew his bitch was not going anywhere. There was not a bitch alive that could get off his engorged cock once the ball enlarged to full size. He could feel the blood rushing to the knot and it quickly swelled to seal Lori's fate.

Lori felt the familiar knot spread and imprison her universe like only Rex could do. It pulsed inside her delicate vagina and she felt the intruder so deep inside her womb it caused her to secrete abundant juices to coat the big lance. Lori knew the dog would fill her with his vile seed but she was powerless to resist. His meat throbbed madly and every pulse was radiated to her tender being as if he were actually her devoted lover.

Every thought and every part of her brain screamed for it to stop but the flames slowly eroded her last remaining willpower. It began with short, swift spasms rushing through her internal boiler and eventually her whole body was thrashing around the large cock. The light was so bright inside Lori's head she was forced to keep her eyes closed and she shuddered from the fact she was coating the large cock with cum.

It amazed her to no end that she could succumb to such degrading demands but the facts spoke loud and clear. She tried not to utter any sounds or distinguishing remarks but all the men could testify of Lori's loud moans and futile gestures. The explosions erupted deep inside and she was the bitch Ken bragged about. On and on the orgasm flowed and all the while the dog's heated tool scorched every inch of Lori's womanhood.

Rex felt his bitch quivering and thrashing wildly on his embedded cock but held off not wanting to rush the wonderful climax. The ball swelled and held and Rex knew it was time. The first blast of molten lava shot out of his enraged cock like a gusher and Lori knew exactly what the filthy dog was doing. He had consumed Lori's sanity before and it was not new for her to fall prey to the beast.

His haunches barely moved and all that happened was his thick penis pulsed madly while his hips shuddered only slightly. There was more dog cum than any woman could hold and Rex filled every tiny cranny of Lori's battered womb. The seconds turned into minutes and no one could imagine an orgasm so intense and so extreme as the dog's torrid seed somehow leaked from the tight seal. When Rex was finished and wanted the aftermath of cleansing his male tool, he stood up, swollen with pride and fully proud.

The men anticipated seeing a woman tied and locked to a dog but when it happened, they still could not believe their eyes. Rex stepped over Lori's sweaty rear end and faced the opposite direction to that of his lovely bitch. He did howl when the agony and pain put on his enlarged ball became extreme but still he held his ground relishing the perfect bond. In royal dog fashion, the juices and sperm kept being shot into the captive bitch much to Lori's utter horror. She actually felt bloated from the vast amount of dog chizz and realized the animal kingdom was definitely different than any man's.

Lori was unable to get free and knew the time would drag while locked with her dog lover. She was still sobbing and whimpering in self-pity when Rex released her trembling body, letting her fall onto the cool grass. She slumped to the soft ground thoroughly exhausted from the drastic ordeal but Ken was not about to allow her time for any recovery. He ordered her to roll over onto her back with a stern, demanding voice. "I want you on your back so my buddies can see the beautiful slut that is going to fuck each and every one of them," he said not caring how discomforting his words were to Lori. "Keep those fucking legs spread bitch, I want them to see all of you, the soaked pussy included," Ken demanded and wanted her aware of her total demise.

Rex was finished with his bitch, but was he? Suddenly the big dog uttered a bark that instantly got everyone's attention. Lori cast a glance down at her used body and noticed how the pink material, which once covered her breasts, was askew. Her large tits had swayed so violently when she was in the perfect doggie position that the narrow bands of bikini were rolled to the sides of her gorgeous melons. This left her tits fully exposed to all the hungry eyes and Lori shivered realizing her nipples were enlarged to a point they stood upright and proud.

A second howl and Lori looked to see what attracted the dog's attention. The small triangular patch of pink silk was molded and glued to her sweaty flesh but it again was off to one side. She frantically wanted to fix the suit but Ken put a stop to any retaliation. "I wouldn't move if I were you, Rex has been know to bite," he informed her. The overbearing dog stood over Lori and his nostrils filled with the enticing scent of female sex.

Suddenly Rex's long, wet tongue lashed out before Lori had time to move and she felt stranded on a remote island. Desperately, she looked down and saw Ken had her feet pinned so that her legs were spread and the tongue stroked again and again. Each pass through the wet opening between her creamy thighs brought a cry of protest until tears ran down Lori's flushed cheeks. She franticly wanted to fix the suit but her hand held still on the small, pink patch. She was afraid to move for fear Rex would bite.

Each time the dog licked the narrow crevice, Lori body shook and vibrated and the tongue actually entered her cavity. It was amazing to watch Rex twist his lengthy tongue and skillfully embed the tip into Lori's open pussy almost in a fucking fashion. He would remove his tongue from her hole and rake the tender morsel laying above in a teasing manner as if he understood what a woman wanted. The bastard Ken held her legs splayed and it was impossible to stop the dog from assaulting her throbbing bud, which lay unprotected in his tongue's path.

It was most likely the most obscene gestures ever witnessed by the men yet each yearned for every unobstructed view. Rex tasted the stale sex and drank every ounce that leaked from her womanhood much to the delight of the men but to Lori's dismay. Ken wouldn't let Lori move or shift away from his mad dog and even coaxed Rex to lick long after all the juices had been devoured.

Somehow Ken had gotten a camera and got the most panoramic view of pure animal desire. Lori watched him snap picture after picture without a chance of stopping him. In frustration, she glanced all around and saw many men whose faces were etched with pure lust, all with desires to fuck a helpless slave. She never identified any of the faces because of the debasing actions of Ken and his devoted pet but she desperately wanted to plead with them to help her. She wondered why they listened so intently to Ken and what he was saying.

Rex licked and Lori wanted to look down to see the dog's tongue molest her tender clitoris like coarse sandpaper. Ken used the camera and grinned as he said, "Holy fuck, look at her hold the suit to the side so Rex's tongue can lick her clit." It brought tears of anguish from Lori and she cried wondering if she had a choice. She desperately wanted to yell at the man and tell him that he was wrong.

When strong demanding fingers reached out and grabbed onto her enlarged nipples, Lori watched helplessly as the buds were turned into stone. Suddenly she noticed dark, black fingers on her left nip and the contrast between silky white and black sent a shiver through her body. Lori had many dark, skinned friends but never had been intimate with any, now she lay on the ground unable to get free of the damning caresses.

The black fingers pulled the nipple out from her chest and it took a few seconds before the pain traveled to her brain. When the wave hit her, she tried to grab the hands in front of her but someone quickly slapped her hands away. Lori was in a state of shock as she watched the dark face lower and pearly white teeth closed over her vulnerable swollen nipple.

She expected the man to bite hard and cause her great pain but instead, he used his teeth and tongue in a teasing fashion. Lightly he nibbled on the bud and pulled it gently away from the rest of her tit, then used his tongue to ever so carefully caress the very tip that was buried inside his mouth. She was so focused on the black man and what he was doing that she was only vaguely aware that someone had slipped between her wide spread legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.