Lori - A Neighbor's Delight - Cover

Lori - A Neighbor's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by kacey1999

Chapter 3: Day Two

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Day Two - Lori and Andy lived in a quiet residential neighborhood and were happily married with two lovely children who were now grown up. One day, their next door neighbor, Ken, got lucky and managed to take some pictures of Lori and Andy in a most compromising positon. These pictures and ones of the young daughter he took of her suntanning were enough to blackmail Lori. She had a decision to make and Ken and his two teenage boys would surely be rewarded by what Lori decided.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ken Patterson was living his dream. He had gotten extremely lucky and now had complete control over the sexiest woman, his next-door neighbor Lori. Not only did he have control over Lori but also her husband who was as thrilled as he was to watch his wife have erotic encounters. Ken considered the fact he talked his wife, Helen, into visiting her parents for three days a true stroke of genius. He looked forward to 'day two' with immense anticipation. Sex with Lori yesterday had been the most memorable of his life and the thought of further episodes would surely give him more memories to treasure.

His plan was simple. Wait until Lori's husband, Andy, was home from work, then Ken and his sons would get together with the couple. They would watch a movie he had covertly recorded of yesterday's affair and just let things happen after that. Ken was positive that after four, virile males watched a blue movie of Lori having sex with his dog Rex, they would all be thoroughly charged up.

The phone rang not long after Andy arrived home from work and Lori answered. "Hi sweetheart. Glad you answered, as I wanted to tell you how much I loved having sex with you last night," Ken said and Lori stopped breathing while he continued. "That was quite the show you put on with the boys and I'm sure Andy didn't know they had already fucked his sexy wife," he whispered in an almost taunting manner.

"I have a wonderful movie that you will want to see tonight. Bring your cute little ass over to my place at seven and tell Andy he will get another chance to see his charming wife fucked by a real man," he said and laughed in Lori's ear. "Christ you had an orgasm to remember last night. Too bad poor Andy couldn't hold off so you could have one with him but hey, I was only too happy to oblige a woman in need," he told the frightened woman as the memory of that fateful orgasm flashed back to her. "Oh yeah, please wear something revealing so me and the boys can feast on your body. And no fucking underwear, please, as I don't want to kick your ass out and use my blackmail evidence against you," he said with a most threatening tone.

After the frightening conversation with her hated neighbor, Lori did her best to describe it all to her husband. She did leave out the embarrassing things about the orgasm and what she was told to wear. The time drew closer to the rendezvous and Lori took many minutes to pick out the proper garments to wear. She selected a halter-top that was loose but it was made of a thicker material so it did not reveal her nakedness underneath. She decided to wear a pair of cotton shorts and they served the purpose enough to hide the fact she did not wear undies.

Andy wondered what had gotten into his attractive wife as it took her forever to get dressed. And when she finally did, he noticed she omitted a bra, which he took as very brazen for Lori. She was not one to openly flaunt her sexy charms but he eventually shrugged it off, choosing instead to think of how erotic and lust filled the past evening was with the Pattersons.

Both Andy and Lori were very excited when seven o'clock rolled around but for different reasons. The thought of once again watching his gorgeous wife have sex with another man inflamed Andy's mind beyond reason. Lori's heart rate was rapid because she feared the unknown and wondered if she would be able to fight off the vulgar man's advances. She was sure Ken would insist on having sex with her and really didn't know how to prevent it from occurring.

Without a word, the couple went the sort distance to the Patterson's house and Ken's smiling face met them at the backdoor before they could ring the bell. "Come in please, I have a wonderful evening planned. I have a movie that I am sure you will enjoy and hope you haven't seen it before," he said with a grin knowing he was kidding. "Let's go to the basement and get comfortable," he said and promptly handed them each a cold beer. Andy and Lori needed something to help them relax and eagerly took the beverage from their host.

The couple wondered what was in store when Ken told them that they would go into his basement den and watch a movie. They could only imagine the movie was one of sexual content but neither imagined it was of Lori. Ken led the way through the home to the lower level and Lori and Andy stopped short when they reached the bottom stair. Sitting on sofa chairs in the large, open den were Ken's two sons, Sean and Troy. The silence went on for many seconds until it was broken by the oldest teen. "Come on in and join us. I'm just about to start the movie," Sean said with a grin. "Flick the lights off so we can have a nice, erotic atmosphere," he said to no one in particular.

Lori wasn't sure how the lights dimmed but suddenly it was fairly dark in the room. On legs that were trembling so badly she was afraid to walk without Ken's muscular arm to guide her, Lori was escorted to the plush sofa. The settee was on one side of the room and a large television was mounted along the opposite wall. The boy's eyes were tuned to the darkened screen anticipating something thrilling and exciting would soon be broadcast.

Lori was pushed onto the sofa and landed in the middle of the soft cushions with Ken sitting beside her. She struggled to gain some distance from the overbearing man but was held steady by his powerful arm. He put his muscular arm around Lori's neck and hugged her close to his burly chest as if to indicate that Lori was his personal possession.

Ken suddenly reached out to put his hand on Lori's chin and tilted her head in his direction. "Just sit the fuck still and watch the movie like a good little girl. You know I have more than enough blackmail evidence so you should cooperate, or else," he whispered and held Lori's gaze for a merciless few seconds. "You may recognize the actors in this production and it is one of their best performances, if not their best," he said with a playful tone. Lori felt totally devastated by the dire remarks and knew she was in for a hard time at the hands of the man she hated most in the world.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lori noticed the television screen light up and then she heard what sounded like a dog panting. Slowly, Lori turned her head until the screen was directly before her eyes and she saw the most horrifying scenes ever. Rex was madly humping a woman who was on her hands and knees. The woman had olive skin, which appeared to be completely tanned, and it was more than obvious that she was naked.

Time stood still and allowed Lori to take in all the minute details from the short, demanding pumps of the dogs hind end to the large breasts hanging below the woman's chest. The woman's identity could not be determined from the camera angle for which Lori was grateful but that didn't make her feel any better. It was the most erotic and thrilling movie clip she had ever seen yet because she was the star attraction, it made her shudder with nervousness.

Rex's ass was humping at a furious speed and it was obvious his cock was buried in the woman. He had his front legs wrapped around the woman's slim waist and every time he thrust forward with his hips, he pulled back viciously with his paws. The woman was like a rag doll in the big, dog's clutches and her body rocked back and forth in a most dramatic fashion. The sight of the woman's titties, which were swaying violently to and fro in lost passion, mesmerized Lori.

Suddenly, the powerful hind legs bent and held for a few seconds before driving upward with a potent thrust. The woman's knees came off the ground and Lori got the shock of her life. She knew exactly what had happened as the memory was still fresh in her mind. Skillfully, the camera angle changed so it could show a close-up of the immoral scene and depicted the dog's balls hanging downward. There was no knot, no swollen ball displayed and it was obvious the dog had knotted with his bitch.

Shocked by the drastic scene, Lori's heart felt like it stopped beating. Her eyes noticed how the large dog barely moved and appeared to be filling his bitch with doggie sperm. Eventually, a trickle of slimy, white fluid somehow leaked from the sealed entrance and caused everyone to pant almost like Rex was doing on the screen.

Lori looked around the room, which seemed to be closing in on her, and noticed the lust filled faces all watching the drama on the television. Ken leaned in to Lori and whispered, "Watch this, it's the best part of the movie." Lori merely anticipated the illicit actions he mentioned and slowly returned her gaze to the screen. She started to sob with immense repulsion when she noticed the hips of the woman quivering and Lori watched herself experience her first orgasm with a dog.

It was with great nausea that Lori understood the consequences of the movie. The night ahead was going to be one with many theatrical performances and she would pay a large penalty for her past infidelities. She felt like it was a triple-X movie theatre where a man felt up his girlfriend in front of numerous spectators. The billboard would have described the movie playing, "A beautiful woman having sex doggie style."

Suddenly, Ken reached under the bottom of Lori's top and popped her right tit into view of the many hungry eyes. They noticed the magnetic splendor of her magnificent boob and each felt a deep urge to feel the smooth, soft flesh. Ken easily rolled the halter-top over her shoulders and stripped it off her body before she could do anything to prevent his actions. The enlarged nipples stood out most prominently and Ken seized the opportunity to touch one. He pinched and rolled the hard bud without any consideration for how Lori felt. Lori tried to move his hand away but he merely slapped her hands aside with his free hand. Her plight seemed hopeless and she merely sat on the sofa without a struggle after Ken's stern reprimand.

Ken's oldest son, Sean moved to the sofa and brought a brief protest from Lori when he sat beside her. Lori's eyes shifted around the room at all the males and suddenly her gazed caught the well-trained Rex. He appeared extraordinarily happy and wagged his tail in eagerness at the scent that was in the air. He watched his adorable bitch sitting between his two masters and knew they would reward him later.

Lori felt helpless and decided to try one more time to reason with Ken. "Ken, oh please, you just can't do this," she whispered in a shaky voice. Then she wondered, what did he expect of her and what were his intensions? Maybe she was just jumping to conclusions and Ken was merely teasing her. Suddenly she felt Sean engulf the extended tip of her tit and suck it so deep into his mouth, his teeth closed on her golden globe. His deft fingers found the tiny, front clasp at the waist of her shorts and easily undid it. Lori's arms were pinned at her sides by the two Patterson's and the teen swiftly lowered the accessible zipper to reveal bare flesh, nakedness that brought gleams of erotic eagerness to many faces.

Andy watched wide-eyed as the boy engulfed his wife's, hard nipple and he was amazed at the brazen attack. He knew he should halt the proceedings but the erotic nature of what the young teen was doing was profound. Lori squirmed in the soft cushions and it did appear like she was trying to get away. Why she pushed her chest upward and towards the evil boy, Lori would never understand. When Sean moved his hungry mouth to her other bud, Lori felt her stomach quiver madly in anticipation and she uttered a little squeal. Andy wondered whether it was from joy or fear but in his heightened state, he really didn't care.

"Go ahead son, kiss her titties and put nice, big hickies on them. Mark the bitch just like Rex will do later," Ken whispered and smiled with sheer pleasure at what was intended. Lori's eyes opened wide with horror as she watched the rugged teenager use his mouth on her breast in a wanton fashion, sucking hard enough for his cheeks to cave in. In a matter of seconds, he shifted to another spot on the lustrous, tanned flesh and put a second red hickie almost touching her enlarged nipple.

The dark markings stood out prominently and Lori was speechless until Sean moved to her other breast. "Oh gawd Sean, please don't do that, don't put marks on me like that," Lori pleaded with the boy. Suddenly, Ken grabbed a handful of Lori's hair and aimed her face at the immoral scenes on the screen. Ken had purposely begun the movie with the most damning and incriminating images but now the full-length movie started at the beginning.

Her attention drawn by the images allowed the teenager to perform his tattooing at will and he took full advantage. He put one hickie after another on the blushing flesh and made absolutely sure they were perfect blood markings. In typical youthful fashion, Sean got carried away and soon had numerous tattoos all over both of Lori's titties as well as her tummy.

The men watched the movie and got more aroused by the minute watching Rex perform animal magic with his bitch. Andy loved erotic movies but this one with his wife as the main actress seemed totally mind-boggling. He couldn't take his eyes off the furry beast when he mounted his gorgeous wife. The movie was at the point where Rex was humping Lori so fast his rump was a blur. Andy could see why his wife was thrashing so wildly as the cock's knot was beating her swollen clitoris like a battering ram.

Suddenly the large dog slumped down while keeping the tip of his searing rod inside his bitch. Everyone could see the half-sized ball at the base of Rex's cock and knew he was about to claim his ultimate accolade. Lori couldn't believe the scene when the dog plunged his cock into her with such violent fashion it caused her knees to come off the ground. The scream from the speakers made her tummy summersault with anxiety because deep inside, Lori knew it was a scream of intense passion.

Ken could feel the heat from her body radiating into his side and didn't want to wait any longer. "Com'on Andy, let's all do it the way Rex did. Get her down on all fours and fuck her doggie style," he voiced his dramatic plea. Andy pondered the man's question and wondered if he had a choice?

He didn't want any surprises to turn Andy against what he had planned so Ken decided to outline his scheme. "I am going to fill her cunt with chizz and you can get her to suck your cock at the same time. We'll fill her stomach with cum," he whispered and smiled at the same time. The power he held over the couple was compounded by his intense lust for his sexy prize and his cock throbbed it was so hard.

Lori was like a puppet in the hands of the two strong men and she quickly found herself on hands and knees between the pair. They worked in unison with a common goal and Ken marveled at the sight of his dream woman waiting obediently for him to conquer her. They quickly removed the only garment Lori wore and left her naked as when she was born. "That's it man, shove your pecker in her mouth like that," Ken said and gave the order for Andy to fuck her mouth. Suddenly, Ken rammed his hardened cock deep into Lori with the compassion of a rapist and put his big, rough hands around her slim waist.

Andy was impatient and thrust his hips at Lori's face with a wanton desperation. His fist surrounded the hard shaft of his pecker and guided the flared end between his wife's lips. There was no way Lori could refuse her husband's demands while in the embrace of a strange man who was fucking her as if she were a slut. "Come on Andy, let's fill her belly with cum, you down her throat and me in her cunt," Ken whispered through tightly clinched teeth and it was the most disgusting thing Lori had ever heard.

For the first time in her life, Lori felt consumed by unadulterated passion, so powerful that she was willing to do anything. Her vile neighbor was degrading her beyond believe yet she complied with the man's wishes. Even her husband was treating her like a bitch, a dog in waiting for Rex who was watching the erotic action with great anticipation. Rex could smell the bitches' scent and it made his cock throb knowing he would soon be able to relieve the pent up fire roaring out of control in his loins.

Lori kept glancing around at every opportunity and saw the two teenage boys and Rex. She realized there would be no reprieve until they all had sex with 'Lori the bitch' and the knowledge added fuel to her lust-filled mind.

Lori could taste the salty pre-cum seeping from the tip of Andy's cock and sucked harder knowing she was making him happy. That was the least she could do, she reasoned. She somehow put her fingers around the throbbing shaft and felt his hips thrust erratically. Suddenly, molten lava filled her mouth and Lori swallowed as fast as she could to prevent choking on the hot cum. She loved the feeling of Andy's hard cock pulsing madly in her fist and milked his penis in royal fashion.

Ken watched the faithful wife give her husband immense satisfaction and his emotional roller coaster slowly crept to the summit. Suddenly Ken was reaching the crest of the mountain and pounded Lori's tender backside. He dug in fingertips into the velvety flesh of her slender hips and pulled back hard with every thrust. The hated man penetrated Lori's innermost regions and she became conscious of her cervix welcoming his immoral actions. She was aware of feelings reserved for only two animals, one who was now inside her womanhood and the other panting heavily only feet away.

Why she succumbed the Ken's demeaning measures troubled Lori but the rising waters quickly drowned out any reason or sanity. She was like a doll and Ken pulled the strings to make her orgasm despite gigantic efforts to keep it under control. Andy could feel his wife's body thrashing madly with the big weapon embedded inside her and it was more than he could endure. He blasted every last ounce of creamy lava into Lori's mouth and down her throat.

Ken wanted to humiliate the couple to the utmost and gritted his teeth as his orgasm rapidly approached. "Look at her fucking ass go, she's having a fucking orgasm and my big dick is so deep inside her that I think it's in her belly," he said with an evil grin. The filthy discussion merely made Lori feel remorse but she could not prevent the violent climax running through her body like a runaway locomotive.

"Come on, fuck my cock like the little doggie bitch you are and can you see Rex watching you? He is going to do the same thing and fill your filthy cunt with his doggie chizz," he said and gave a sadistic grin. "Do you know what I am going to make you do?" Ken asked and the room went silent. "I am going to make you suck my dog's cock and feel his balls with your pretty hands," he told Lori and it filled her with panic.

Ken was not done and wanted to keep up the punishment. "You seem to like giving blowjobs and Rex has never had his cock sucked by a woman before. Yes, you're going to feel his monster cock and suck it like a real bitch in heat, aren't you honey?" he asked and gave indications he wanted a response from his beaten adversary.

The orgasm was making Lori crazy and her mind was utterly confused, not knowing what was reality or what was fantasy. Ken pounded his cock to the hilt and entered her delicate womb with the flared head of his cock robbing her last degree of wisdom. Lori was desperate; she felt the passion go over the edge and couldn't stop the convulsions erupting deep inside her inner most regions. Glancing around her did not help as she noticed the excited faces and also the intense hunger in the large dog off to her side.

Lori didn't know what to say or do and Ken could see her demise. Her orgasm went on so long that she thought it was over but then the hated man uncovered a secret passion inside Lori. The last thing in the world she wanted to do was please Ken but her hips pushed back with a newfound need. For some strange reason Lori understood this man was her master and he was willing to give her great satisfaction.

Ken arched his back and exposed the bare flesh of Lori's ass slapping it so hard that the pain quickly turned into desire for both parties. The floodwaters had been held back so long but suddenly the dam broke and Ken shot steamy lava deep into Lori's soul. Her orgasm burst into full bloom and all that was heard was a long, sorrowful moan from a woman who experienced an momentous climax.

"I'm filling her hot box with cum and I love the way she squeezes my cock," Ken informed the world. "Christ, she's the hottest slut," he whispered and clamped his strong fingers onto Lori's slender hips. He pulled back so hard it brought further anguish to Lori but it was disguised in the form of pure joy. She cried and sobbed but realized a vulture fulfilled her fantasy. Her heart skipped a few beats from the knowledge her inner most desires were secretly waiting for Rex.

Ken wanted to keep his hardened pecker deep inside her comfortable grotto but the thought of his young son fucking a grown woman was too much to resist. Slowly, Ken withdrew his damaged weapon, which was beginning to diminish. "Come on boys, it's your turn to fuck her. Sean you stick it in her mouth and Troy you get the pleasure of fucking her from behind. Make her your devoted bitch, son," Ken said and everyone moved to comply with the man's instructions. Lori's didn't have time to move or get away from the enthused teenagers and they attacked like a hungry pack of animals.

Before Lori could react, Sean knelt in front of her and thrust his slim hips at her face. It was very obvious what he wanted by the throbbing meat he shoved in Lori's face and he instantly placed it to her lips. She wondered if resistance was possible but swiftly found out Sean was on a determined mission. He pressed the tip between her tightly, closed lips and grabbed a handful of Lori's curly hair demanding she comply. Obediently, she opened her mouth and tasted the boy. Her dainty hand went to the thick shaft and attempted to hold Sean at bay so he wouldn't shove his cock down her throat.

Lori's full attention was on Sean when suddenly her lower body came off the floor. Troy was impatient and rammed his extended pecker into her so hard it took her breath away. In a futile attempt to protest, her mouth opened which enabled Sean to reap the benefits. Dutifully, she sucked the boy's cock while Troy reached a spot of Lori's womb that only he would embrace. Lori's body writhered erratically and her mind realized that this young teen was different. He did things to her that no other person could achieve and Lori opened up her world to welcome her special lover. She had to resume breathing or faint and somehow her chest filled with needed air.

The two teenagers felt profound power and supremacy and proceeded to assault the waiting body without mercy. Sean's stamina was quickly reaching an end and he could feel the pre-cum leaking from his man-sized cock. He tightened his groin muscles and held steady for many seconds hoping to extinguish the forest fire building inside his loins. With skill and expertise, Lori ran her tongue around the wide, flared head of the boy's cock and it was the undoing of his willpower. The flames shot through his body like a blowtorch and molten lava burst from his reservoir into Lori's waiting mouth.

Troy watched his older brother receive a blowjob from his dream woman and knew time was running out on his staying power. He felt like a zealous animal and began pumping his long, slender penis in and out of Lori's honey hole with intense speed and power. He could feel the walls of his lover's pussy caress his cock like a million tiny fingers and Troy ravaged every inch of her grotto like a madman. Lori's heart was beating so fast it rushed blood to her head and gave her a thoroughly flushed appearance to indicate her heightened, emotional state.

"That's it son, fuck her. Fuck her like that and make her your slave forever," Ken whispered and marveled at Troy longevity. The teen kept pumping in and out for a long time and the boy held Lori's hips in his strong hands to keep her imprisoned on his rod. Having succumbed to the dad's demanding episode a short time earlier, it gave Lori endurance to survive the young teens actions, or so she thought. There was a strange feeling welling through Lori's slender body that made her wonder what magical affects this young teenager had over her.

Suddenly, Troy reared back and thrust into the tiny opening with all his might. Time stood still for the kneeling woman when the cock's head pierced her soul and her spirit drifted towards the clouds. Not only did Troy open the deepest regions of her womb, he shot burning lava into it to inflame Lori's mind beyond tolerable limits. The enormous cock Sean refused to take out of her mouth stifled the scream of elation, which came from her quivering belly. Lori was baffled by her ardent desire close in succession to the earlier orgasm and her passion climbed a slippery slope towards the pinnacle of ecstasy.

Her keen senses found all the smells, tastes and feelings overwhelming and she could not remember feeling anything like it. Salty remnants of Sean's cum filled her mouth, and for the oddest reason, Lori craved the taste of the boy's nectar. It was immoral and sinful but she drank all of the teenager's sperm with a dire thirst. The strong, sweaty odor from the boy drifted to her nostrils and caused strong urges to consume any remaining sanity she may have retained.

Feelings of wanton desire devoured her conscious mind and Sean and Troy took her on a joy ride. Troy was in paradise and stroke after stroke moved his long, slender pecker through Lori's cavern caressing every nerve with tender, loving care. Her womanhood sucked the cock tightly and Lori felt immense compassion for the teenager. Troy seemed to treat her with dignity even though his father controlled the situation. The teen put his long, strong fingers around Lori's waist and slowly moved her back and forth over his extended spear. Each time the two bodies collided, he inserted the head of his cock into the inner sanctity of Lori's domain and she secreted love juices to mix with his. Troy's baby juice filled her womb to capacity and soon was seeping out the stretched opening.

Lori could only imagine what it looked like with her lithe, naked body being rocked back and forth by the teens as they satisfied their intense lust. When Sean removed his spent penis from Lori's mouth, she caught a glimpse of her devoted husband. His face displayed the immense emotions running through his head and it was obvious he was overly excited. Lori refused to move a muscle to regain her freedom and relegated the next move to the youngest teenager. Troy kept his cock embedded in her inner being until his reservoir was fully drained.

As the boys finished, Rex moved towards Lori and sniffed, drawn closer by a most alluring scent and anticipating he was next. Ken began giving orders but at first nothing registered in Lori's distraught mind. "Grab her arms and get the bitch on her back. It's time for Rex to get his first blowjob and I can hardly wait to see her swallow his doggie cum," he whispered and suddenly Lori realized the meaning of what he was saying.

"No, no, for gawd sake you can't be serious? Please don't," Lori pleaded with her captors. Without hesitation, the two boys easily shifted her vibrant, featherweight body so she was flat on her back. Each teen held an arm at her sides and Lori was detained with no hope of escape. She looked at Andy and begged him to help. "Oh gawd Andy, do something. Don't let the bastard do this to me, not with his filthy dog. You know how I hate the fucking beast," Lori said but saw the most helpless look on Andy's excited face.

She crossed her legs knowing enough to cover her exposed treasure from the mad dog. Rex couldn't get at her cunt so he licked her smooth, flat tummy sensing that his goal was within reach and the bitches aroma left no doubt as to her aroused state. It caused violent shivers to consume Lori's body and images of the dog's long, wet tongue made her squirm with a futile protest.

Sean could see the dog's obvious excitement and grabbed the hanging meat swinging between Rex's legs with his right hand. He moved the hairy sheath up the long, thick shaft and slipped it over the slightly swollen base of his dog's cock. All eyes focused on the naughty sight of the big, red cock squirting clear liquid in every direction. Sean aimed the hose at Lori and the nozzle sprayed pre-cum all over her outstretched legs.

How her legs got opened and spread so that Rex could stand between them was a mystery to Lori. She looked down just as the dog's rough tongue hit her asshole and licked an everlasting path along the gaping slit between her thighs. When the razor-like tongue crossed the threshold and raked her tender clitoris, Lori's dreams of salvation came crashing to an end.

One of the boys held the dog's head at the intended target and encouraged his pet to lick. Lori assumed anything so ghastly and crude could never make her feel desire but she was wrong. Once, twice and again and again the dog ran his wet tongue through Lori's universe and each time it pulverized her tiny clit. Every time her throbbing bud was caressed, she felt her tummy shudder in excited anticipation.

Lori held her head up and watched the tongue work magic on her defenseless pussy and it was like things happened in slow motion. It was almost surreal when Rex's tongue hit her exposed clit and her expectations soared sky high. She knew from past experiences that whenever her sensitive bud was caressed, she could not keep her emotions under control. The coarse tongue scraped the tender morsel and after what seemed like many seconds, her body jerked madly from a most explosive spasm. Lori refused to believe it was happening to her and pretended to traverse into another state.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.