Guard Don Of Eden - Cover

Guard Don Of Eden

Copyright© 2006 by Dingus Guy

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In a tropical resort, a security guard named Don meets up with one intriguing lady.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism  

"I will completely understand if you do not wish to go through with this class." Autumn sat with a mango fusion frozen drink explaining herself to Don.

"Why? What is it?"

"It's a Tantra class, fully clothed though and no touching in any intimate way."

"You mean the class that teaches you about prolonged sex without the act of sex?"

"It is a little more than that. Have you ever tried it?"

"No, the truth is, I thought it was a whole lot of mumbo jumbo."

"Will you try it with me?" Autumn asked, batting her eyes and pouting ever so briefly to charm a yes out of him.

"Yes, sure why not. You did say it was fully clothed, right?"

She grabbed the Spa pamphlet from the bar top and flipped to the proper page. She had brought the pamphlet with her to the tiki lounge just in case he wanted more info as was the case.

"The class is called, Touch-free Tantra. It says, explore the intimate life of tantra and find the secrets of pleasure locked away deep inside of yourself. You will find each breath will bring more erotic fulfillment than the actual sex act itself. Bring light, sexy clothes and a willing partner and enjoy the tantra spirit of another. Nudity is optional."

"Optional?" Don reported.

"It isn't required Don. Like I said, if you do not feel comfortable, please don't feel obligated to do it."

"I will do it, don't worry about it. You have been a pure pleasure to be around all day, and if it takes a little tantra to make you happy, I am all about the tantra."

"Too sweet," Autumn said. "Now we better go or we will be late." She grabbed his hand and pulled him away from his stool towards the beach area. They walked towards a group of people sitting down on various colored blankets on top of the sand. At the far area kneeling on pillows was a guy Don had seen from time to time, but never was introduced to. Their paths never crossed until now. They gave each other a nod of recognition, but little else. He was obviously the instructor, but the turban on his head, made him look like a swami ready to raise snakes out of a basket. Autumn chose an empty are on their own private blankets and waited for the class to start.

As they looked around, most of the other people were paired off, some were partially naked, some were completed naked. There were even some couples of the same sex. This made Don smile. Autumn caught that and inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"I was just thinking," Don whispered.

"Thinking about what?" Autumn quietly asked.

"Well, in this day and age, even the gays were using tantra."

Autumn let out a loud chuckle and snort and she quickly covered her mouth. Don just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the others looking in their direction.

"Snorting? How lady like," Don chided.

"You bastard," Autumn groaned.

"I am only joking, I like girls that sound like pigs." Autumn reached over and punched him in the arm. Don winced playfully, rubbing his arm as if a painful blow had been thrown at him. The man in the turban interrupted their fun as he introduced himself to the group.

"Thank you all for coming to Touch-free Tantra. My name is Samduri, but you all can call me Sam for short. It is easier to remember." A small chuckle from some of the group. "For those of you not familiar with tantra, it simply is a way to achieve a higher sexual pleasure through repetition of breathing, our five senses and concentration.

"In Touch-free Tantra, we take what we know about tantra and remove the elements of physicality. One must not smell a rose to imagine his fragrant scent. One must not hear the sound of traffic in a city to listen to how it is perceived in your mind. One must not be in front of a beautiful sunset to remember what it looks like. One must not taste a piece of sweet fruit to recall the flavor on the tongue. You see the mind is so powerful, and you can store and recall memories as you see fit.

"Now I mentioned 4 of the 5 senses. What about touch? Can you recall the feel of a soft pillow if it isn't in your hand?" Sam held up one of the pillows in front of him. Squeezing it between his hands he continued, "It is far easier to do as I am doing now, but I can put the pillow down and feel it as real as if it was still in my hand. You all have the ability to do the same. Now I know this is touch-free, but for one brief moment touch your partner's cheek with the back and palm of your hand."

Don felt Autumn's warm, soft cheek with the back of his hand, and at the same time he felt her touch upon his face. He welcomed the touch with a smile and she returned it. Sam told them to stop and they relunctantly withdrew their hands

"What a simple gesture that was. Take a moment now and remember what that felt like. It happened only seconds ago now. Remember the feel of the other person's cheek. Remember their hand upon yours. Please close your eyes and think about it briefly now."

Trying to recall the softness of Autumn's cheek and hand was easy since it just happened. His mind drifted quickly to her face and mostly to that perfect smile of hers. His train of thought was quickly brought back to the class as Sam continued once more.

"That was pretty easy, right?" Sam asked, as he watched heads nod the affirmation to his question. "That is only a small part of what your mind can do. I want everyone to kneel while facing your partner. Try to go as close to them as you can without touching. It is very important that you achieve this. Closer if you can. Good. Now, I will guide you, but while you listen, you will look directly into each other's eyes. See what they see. See why they came here. See why they chose you to come experience this type of pleasure. There might be all kinds of reasons, but the eyes don't lie. You can see the need for something more there.

"Being so close to each other, you can feel their warmth rise from their body to yours. You thought about their cheek before, but what about their shoulders? Perhaps you are thinking about the muscles in the small of their back now. Think about your partner embracing you. As I walk around to each one of you, I will tap you on the shoulder, at which point you will raise your arms as if you were going to embrace your partner with a warm hug. Your cheek will come as close to your mate as you can get without touching. You will feel their warmth, their closeness, and imagine their arms around you. You will breathe in their scent and hear their breathing too. Breathing is the most important thing in Tantra, so please pay close attention to your own as well. Some people lose focus and actually forget to breathe."

A small murmur of chuckling interrupted Sam, and his smile acknowledged it. "Yes," he continued, "people do forget to exhale. Focusing upon your partner sometimes we lose focus on our own physical being. We have to remember to breathe in and out in a regular pace. You might think how natural that sounds, but it actually takes practice. I guarantee that half you here will have to be reminded by me or your partner to exhale."

Don was startled for a moment as he felt the sudden hand on his shoulder. It was Sam, letting Don know he was to initiate the exercise now, so he leaned in as if he was going to hug Autumn. Their eyes followed each other as their cheeks came to rest within inches away. He did feel her heat, and he did hear her breathing, as he was sure she heard his. He took her scent in, a sweet sexy perfume, that he had noticed before while they were at the Tiki lounge. There was something extremely erotic about what they were doing, tantra or no tantra.

"You are all doing very well," Sam admired. "Now lean back and let your partner try. Remember, do not touch."

Don held still as Autumn leaned into him. He was hoping that she would brush her supple chest into his own, but she held her distance. Instead of going directly cheek to cheek, she brought her mouth close to his as if a kiss was coming. Her eyes locked onto his, and as she licked her lips in temptation, Don felt a gulp rise in his throat as she turned and her breath resounded in his ear. The perfume growing more intensely arousing as her neck went by his nose. He was becoming uncomfortably aroused in his present position and wanted to shift a little to let his hardening cock breath some. He didn't dare be the first one to make contact, so he held strong in his posture.

She came back around from the right cheek, locking eyes once more with Don, each other feeling their warm breaths. Their mouths inches apart, she whispered, "Don?"

"Yes Autumn," Don whispered softly back.

"Is this making you as hot as it is making me?"

"Yes," Don answered quietly. Their eyes held their desire as Autumn moved her face around to his left side and blew lightly in his ear. It sent a chill along his spine. She was getting to him.

"Well done ladies and gentlemen, well done," Sam announced. "Let us now do a new exercise. It is purely optional, but if you would like to be nude, you will find it highly enjoyable. If you do not wish to do so, then it is fine, you will still be able to feel the heightened arousal, but not as strong. I will give you a moment to decide while I pass out pillows to each one of you." Sam reached behind him, where pillows were stacked together and started to distribute one to each couple.

"Is it okay Don if I get undressed?" Autumn inquired softly. She wore an innocent look, but behind those baby blue eyes, Don could feel a wild he had not yet met in any woman before. He very much wanted to see her nakedness, and as much as he tried to be a gentleman, he was realizing that she was pulling him in. As if the lunch wasn't calculated enough, he felt he was manipulated into this class. A part of him knew that at the very least, he would have had to agree to let her choose a class just to be a gentleman. She somehow knew he would. So here he was at a class that was meant to stimulate and titillate, and being asked whether or not it was okay to see a beautiful woman's body. All the while under his shorts his brain had relocated and this question had become the most rhetorical of a question as ever had been asked. He affirmed her wishes with a nod of the head.

"Will you undress with me?" Autumn asked. She undid her bikini top and she let it fall to the blanket. Don couldn't hold his eyes to hers, and she knew he would look. So he did, and when he looked up, her smile wrapped his thumping heart and he smiled back. In most circumstances, he would give her a flat rejection. He was at his place of work and undressing in such a fashion would be a direct violation of most any contract, but he was at Eden. Upper management didn't care what their employees did off the clock and with whom they did it with. As long as no money was exchanged and everything was kept in the up and up, Don was free to do what he wanted. He just had never crossed that line in his years of employment. There were plenty of island women to meet away from Eden, so it wasn't a problem for him. Besides, Don felt obliged to keep it professional because security wasn't a job to show weakness. Yet, as he looked up to Autumn's sparkling eyes again, he relented.

"Yes," Don replied finally. They both looked at each other as they lowered their hands to drop their garments. Don's semi-erect penis snapped from its hiding place and continued to grow as the situation became more serious. Don could tell by her reaction she approved of its size because she raised her eyebrows and grinned in a provocative way. He need not brag, because he felt he was well provided in his penis size, especially with the girth. The women he had been with said they were pleased and that was enough for him.

On the other side of the ledger, Don took in Autumn's sex. Well trimmed and not overly hairy, he could see moisture between her lips as she bent to pull her bikini bottom off. She was very excited and this excited Don even more and his cock took another stride to rigidity. Another example of her excitement came in the form of hardened nipples extending from her close to perfect breasts. They were so well rounded and not overly large. His best guess was that she was a b-cup, perhaps as big as a c-cup, and they looked very natural. It was obvious that she felt comfortable with her nudity because there were no tan lines that he noticed anywhere on her body. Perhaps she used a tanning bed like Don did, although there was a modest color difference where his swim trunks had covered him up. It was hard to maintain an even tan in this type of climate, unless he went nude around the clock.

"Don," Autumn declared, "I have seen many lifeguards in my line of work, and well I might embarrass you, but you have the sexiest body I have ever seen. Believe I am not just saying that. I can't believe I just said that."

"Ummm," Don stuttered briefly, "I am not sure what to say about that, except that it it is one of the nicest compliments I have ever been given. So let me return the favor. As you can see by my excitement I find you attractive as well. As most men would in the position I am in."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.