The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2006 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A frustrated man cheats on his wife with a hooker, surprising her pleasantly with his dominant ways. Their weekend is rather enjoyable, as it turns out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

"Valerie 'Missy' Fairfax hereby agrees to surrender her body to one Nicholas Derby for a period consisting of three calendar months, this contract being renewable at the mutual discretion of the signatories. She will continue in a state of sexual bondage and voluntary servitude to said Mr. Derby during this period. Hereafter, for the purposes of this contract, Ms. Fairfax shall be known only as Missy and Mr. Derby solely as Master. Herein are the terms and conditions of said contract.

1. Missy shall by all ways and means obey and submit to every wish, whim, and command of Master, said those limited by the safe word accepted by both parties.

2. Willful disobedience by Missy shall result in a punishment determined by Master, limited only by said safe word.

3. Unintended disobedience by Missy shall be result in a warning to use more caution in the future after the first offense. Future infractions shall be deemed a consequence of negligence on the part of Missy and shall result in a lesser penalty determined by Master. Said penalty shall also be constrained by the safe word.

4. Obedience by Missy shall result in an appropriate reward to be determined by Master.

5. Missy shall not, having failed to use the safe word, at any time, even after the expiration of this contract, exact or attempt any form of retaliation, legal or otherwise, against Master or anyone else acting on his orders.

6. Missy shall refrain from soliciting patrons for acts of prostitution during the period covered by this contract.

7. Master shall refrain from soliciting the favors or services of prostitutes during the period covered by this contract.

8. Aside from the restrictions concerning acts of prostitution, Master shall have sole discretion to decide whether or not either Missy or himself shall practice any form of sexual or romantic fidelity. Nothing in this contract shall be interpreted as mandating sexual or romantic fidelity on the part of Master toward Missy or any other parties.

9. Master shall reserve the right to require the participation of Missy in any acts of sexual congress with other parties as he shall deem necessary.

10. Neither Master nor Missy shall smoke or otherwise use crack cocaine, ordinary cocaine, heroin, any form of amphetamine or barbiturate, PCP, LSD, opium, morphine, tobacco, or any other illicit substance, except as prescribed by a licensed and recognized professional belonging to the legitimate medical community. For the purposes of this contract, light or moderate consumption of alcohol or marijuana shall not be deemed as illicit.

11. Master hereby obligates himself to safeguard the health and safety of Missy to the limits of his personal ability.

12. Missy shall, upon signing this contract, receive a tattoo commemorating her time of service to Master, said tattoo not to be removed during the period covered by this contract.

13. Missy shall receive a temporary collar, despite prior statements to the contrary, indicating her service to Master during the time of this contract.

14. Missy shall be nude at all times when in the privacy of her residence, except when directed otherwise by Master.

15. Missy shall receive regular enemas so as to maintain proper anal hygiene.

16. Master shall have full power of attorney for Missy in all legal and/or financial matters for the duration of this contract.

17. Master shall reserve to himself sole authority concerning Missy's orgasms and permission to enjoy them.

"This contract is duly signed and witnessed this day, April 24, 2012, by:

1. Nicholas Derby, Esquire.

2. Valerie "Missy" Fairfax.

3. Janine Vasquez O'Neal.

4. Stephanie Powell."

I was a bit surprised at the eagerness of Janine and Stephanie to witness this master/slave contract, but in hindsight they were more sophisticated than I credited them being. After all, Stephanie was a dominatrix in her spare time, something that she failed to tell Missy before. Janine had apparently used her services, too, though not on a regular basis. They were both somewhat kinky, then, at least. They appreciated and recognized the fact that this would make Missy happy and free to be herself. They wanted her safe from the risks of street prostitution, too. Then again, both ladies turned out to also have their ulterior motives, not that any of us minded.

The contract didn't take as long to approve and sign as one might think, since Missy was thrilled to agree to any sort of deal that would give me power over her. She was, quite frankly, desperate to belong to me. She wanted to give up control over her life and feel the security missing from her life up to this point. I didn't know why she felt this way, but it pleased and benefited both of us, so I wouldn't question it.

"Wow, just like that, huh? You're a lucky man, Nick. You've found your soul mate on a street corner, where most men only find vice cops and sexually transmitted diseases. I'm glad that you've decided not to press your luck. Then again, having found Missy, I don't see why you would. Yeah, it's definitely best to quit that game while you're ahead. It will take me a while to get used to calling her by that name, but it seems that I will have that time.

"I'll make my own deal with you, Nick. If you'll let me borrow Missy now and then, you can borrow me. That is, you can fuck me at that price. I lean strongly in the lesbian direction, but I have the occasional straight tryst whenever it suits me. If I were totally gay, I'd have a much harder time with my career, but thankfully I'm not.

"My trouble is that I'm falling for Janine here. I'd love to marry her, but I'm not really monogamous. It's not just that I'm bi. I like to get some strange pussy, too. If she could go along with my fooling around, I would marry her in a flash. I don't have much of that, so I content myself with fucking her whenever she feels like giving me some tail," Stephanie offered.

"After all this time, Steph, don't you know me yet? That's the only thing holding you back? Do I really act that monogamous myself? Think I'm just killing time until I find myself a wife? No! I'm waiting, yes, but for you. I'm not just sowing wild oats so I can settle down into a life of fidelity and lesbian bed death, I can assure you of that.

"By the way, there won't be any such thing as 'lesbian bed death' between us. I won't allow it. Call it whatever you want, such as 'topping from the bottom', but I will get laid. Honey, I'm your Femme slut. I've been that for a long time. I live to serve you. I just wish that I could serve you for life, much as Missy serves Nick. I adore you. I love how you don't feel that you have to be Butch to be a mistress. You're a dominant Femme. I enjoy serving a fellow Femme.

"Don't be stupid, Steph. You're brighter than that. You're living proof that not all strippers are airheads. I love your kinks and your sexual orientation. I'm your mirror image. That's why we click so well. I'm the loving, bisexual Femme slave to the loving, bisexual Femme mistress.

"I don't care if we're formally wed or not. I want to be collared. That's all I really ask of you. Collar me. I don't mind sharing and neither do you. I want to be your slave for life. I worship you, much as Missy worships Nick. I predict that she'll sign on for life, though I could be wrong," Janine told our roommate.

"Then I will marry and collar you. We can sign a similar contract to that of Nick and Missy. You'll be my slave-wife. You'll have to fuck Nick and Missy now and then, just as I'll fuck them, if Nick accepts my offer. It's up to him, since Missy has already agreed to comply with his every demand. I'd prefer to restrict our straight stuff to Nick, at least for now, and limit our strange pussy to Missy. I haven't had her yet, but now she will be safe for both of us to screw," Stephanie proposed to her girlfriend.

"So, wait a second here. You girls want to fuck me as well? I'm agreeable and I doubt that Missy will defy me about fucking you guys and letting you dominate her. The four of us should have a nice, friendly understanding, from the sound of it. Still, I'd like to know Missy's honest thoughts about this," I signaled my approval.

"Master, thank you! I've rubbed my clit so many times thinking of my roommates. It would be very nice to get to fuck them and serve them. I've asked them for sex in the past, but they turned me down because I was a hooker. I don't blame them for that, since they probably didn't want to risk catching something. Of course, I'm regularly tested, but they have no way to prove that. I appreciate you taking me at my word, just as I took you at yours, but I totally understand anyone who is afraid to sleep with a prostitute," she smiled with obvious anticipation.

"I'd say that's a definite answer. She'll make a great slave for you and I'm gonna love taking my turn with her," Stephanie licked her lips with lust.

"Should we swap now? I imagine that you've recovered a bit, Master," Missy asked me, making me shiver with excitement at the notion of screwing either Stephanie or Janine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.