The Slave Princess
Chapter 7:

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jabba the Hutt was already gobbling up his morning breakfast as Jubnuk and Gartogg brought Leia to his throne. Leia made a spot for herself against some plush pillows resting against his slithering tail and slid onto the edge of the stone dais. Salacious Crumb angrily chattered at her, protective of his own spot at Jabba's side.

Leia felt like she was on display to the entire room -- a trophy for Jabba's minions to gaze upon, much like the carbonite slab of Han Solo that had been proudly hung in the trophy alcove for the last few months. Showing off his captured enemies sent a message to anyone else who considered crossing the Hutt crimelord.

Jabba feasted on one plate after another while discussing important business with Tessek and Bib Fortuna. Leia didn't pay much attention to what was said, for their petty criminal dealings in the Outer Rim meant nothing to her compared to the ongoing rebellion against the Empire.

Meanwhile, Max Rebo sat at his organ in the corner, playing a peaceful melodic tune. The rest of the band members were elsewhere in the palace, probably sleeping in their quarters.

After Porcellus carried away the last empty dish of Jabba's morning meal, the Hutt excused Fortuna and the Quarren and called forth his translator droid. C-3PO immediately stepped out from his hiding place behind Jabba's throne and addressed his master in a frightful manner. Jabba spoke a few words of Huttese and then C-3PO turned to Leia and loudly said in front of everyone, "Jabba wishes to know if you, um, enjoyed yourself last night and if, um, you thoroughly pleased his guest." A group of Jabba's followers snickered and laughed.

Leia glared at Jabba, then over to Fett who stood on some steps near the throne, and then back to Jabba. She knew by now that Jabba didn't need C-3PO to translate for him. That short exchange was just to embarrass Leia in front of everyone in the room. Well she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of a demeaning response. "I think you already know the answer," she said.

After a brief chuckle, Jabba added in Basic, "Now it's your turn to please me, Princess. Go... dance for me, little slave. Show me what Melina has taught you."

This was it, the moment she had dreaded last night in the harem. Spending the night with Fett had spared her the humiliation of entertaining the Hutt, but now she would have to perform for him like some sleazy dancer in a spaceport tavern.

"Dance, slave," Jabba's low voice rumbled. Leia had to comply, for he surely would not ask her a third time.

Lowering her head and frowning, Leia eased herself off Jabba's throne and stepped forward on the stone-covered floor. Droopy, the Kitonak horn player, slipped into the room and joined Max in the band's corner and began playing a jazzy tune on his horn to accompany Max's keyboarding.

Leia began the exotic dance slowly at first, getting in sync with the rhythm of the music as she twirled and shook her body to the beat. Her hips swung slowly from side to side, teasing Jabba with the moves Melina and Rystall had taught her. She raised one arm above her head, while her other hand glided gracefully across her flat belly. Immersed in the performance, Leia's body rode an invisible wave guided by the music.

Jabba's copper-red eyes widened, watching his Alderaani slave dance with such sensuality. Turning her back to Jabba, Leia unfastened one of the thin black cords that held her gold brassiere in place and let it fall loose against her naked backside. Jabba hummed in excitement, enjoying the show so far. Other people in the room began to stir to life and a soft murmur from the crowd gradually grew louder, accompanied by hooting and whistling and clapping from several men.

Next went the other cord, now leaving the gold brassiere held in place only by Leia's two hands. With much encouragement from the spectators, she lowered the brassiere to reveal her two curvaceous breasts, each accentuated with the small gold rings through her erect nipples. Leia's face showed no pleasure from this embarrassing act; it was blank with expression, her eyes closed so that she could not look in the direction of her wicked Hutt Master or the cheering scum that littered the edges of the room.

"Mmmmm," Jabba hummed, licking his elongated lips with his slimy tongue as he watched Leia's luscious tits jiggle with each movement of her sexy body.

The Princess rubbed her hands over her breasts, squeezing them and fingering the shiny metal rings hanging from her nipples. She could tell what she was doing excited Jabba, so she was obviously doing it right. As Rystall had suggested from their training, Leia cupped one of her tits in her hands and lifted it to her open mouth. The crowd went wild when Leia ran her tongue along her soft breast, licking it and twirling her tongue around the swollen pink nipple.

Letting go of her exposed tits, Leia slid both hands slowly over her naked upper torso down to her waist, gripping the metal rim of the gold teal waistplate that covered her womanhood. She closed her eyes and paused for a moment, hesitant to proceed further with this shameful performance. With a surprising sudden jerk of her hands, Leia yanked off the entire bottom portion of her costume to reveal her naked sex.

Eternally shaven clean, the narrow slit of her vagina and rosy bud of her clitoris were witnessed by all in the room. Tossing the red teal-skirt aside, Leia pranced across the floor in a circle so that everyone could view her glorious nudity. Once they all got a good look, Leia stopped in place, spun around once, and then dropped to the floor on her knees. Leaning back, she spread her legs to reveal her smooth pink pussy to Jabba. His bulbous face widened as he smiled, his round eyes becoming narrow slits as they focused on Leia's delicious-looking cunny.

"Almost finished," Leia thought to herself. The big finale was all that remained.

Reaching down with one hand to her clit, Leia gently rubbed it just as Melina had instructed earlier. She let out a fake moan of pleasure and spoke Jabba's name, also as Melina had told her. "Oooh... Jabba," she cooed, rubbing her clit to a frenzy, forcing herself to get off for this sadistic slug's entertainment. "Ohhh Jabba," she repeated. The words meant nothing to her; it was merely part of the act Melina had trained her to perform. Yet Leia's body couldn't help but respond to her own ministrations and she felt her pussy become slicker and slicker with sweet honey. She rubbed her clit and fingered her cunt at a frenzied pace now, bucking her hips upward off the floor. "Ooohhh Jabba... ooooh... ohhhhhhh... Jabba!"

Loud thundering laughter could be heard from Jabba now, his own immense body shaking with enjoyment. Leia couldn't believe she was doing this. It was so humiliating, especially this last part. Sliding two fingers into her slick wet pussy, she moaned Jabba's name over and over and frigged herself to an orgasmic shudder that left a small pool of cuntal nectar on the stone floor before her. She withdrew her hand from the dripping mess between her legs and licked her fingers clean.

Breathing heavily, Leia stood up, her naked body damp with beads of sweat. She ignored the roaring applause around her and gathered up her loose costume pieces on the floor, covering her frontside with the bundle in her arms.

"How much more will I have to go through before Luke arrives?" Leia wondered. She hated what these people were turning her into - a common slut, entertaining the worst filth of the galaxy with her body.

"As always, you impress me with your skills Melina," Jabba said to the Harem Keeper who stood by Jabba's throne, having quietly observed Leia's entire performance. "I look forward to seeing what you have done with her by next week." Melina smiled and nodded to her master.

"Come join me Princess," Jabba ordered, leering at Leia with the same cruel lechery he felt for Oola before her demise. His slimy lips gleamed with spittle in anticipation of what was to come. "And leave your costume off," he added.

Leia's tension rose as she stepped forward to the throne, not sure of what to expect next. Jabba again rumbled in pleasure, getting a good glimpse of Leia's curvy ass as she bent over next to the throne to set her costume on the floor. He then eagerly grabbed one of her arms when she stood back up and pulled her onto the throne, her ringed nipples brushing against the cold scaly skin of his round belly. "You look delicious," he said, staring with lustful admiration at her naked flesh.

Leia wondered if this vile beast literally intended to eat her, her eyes widening in fear. She wanted to shake loose of his firm hold and run away, but she had the sense not to resist him this time. This would be a true test of endurance for the strong-spirited Princess. Jabba smiled, recognizing her discomfort, and lifted Leia up to his slobbering mouth where he started to lick at her breasts with his huge salivating tongue. Disgust and revulsion overwhelmed Leia, but she still did not resist the Hutt's advances.

Jabba coated Leia's front with his tongue's wetness, tasting each of her erect nipples. They were, unfortunately, too small for someone of his size to suck on, but Jabba had other ways of savoring Leia's body with his mouth.

With his huge powerful arms, the massive Hutt lifted the nimble slave up by her thin waist and flipped her over so that she was lying face down on his belly with her legs splayed wide near Jabba's mouth. This was enough for Leia to finally shake and struggle for release, having no idea what Jabba would do next, but alas his hold was too strong for her to break free. "What are you doing?" she panicked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.