The Slave Princess
Chapter 1:

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: - A 12-chapter erotic Star Wars story detailing Princess Leia's entire ordeal inside Jabba the Hutt's palace as his newest harem slave girl. This story combines elements from Return of the Jedi, its novelization, its radio drama, the Tales from Jabba's Palace novel, and other resources into one large definitive Slave Leia story. RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Darkness surrounded the young Twi'lek as blinding blue-white light shone from above. The repugnant smell of smoke in the air filled her nostrils, making her nose twitch. Atop her head, two green lekku tails swung wildly as she struggled with the sturdy chain pulling her closer and closer to the slimy rotund slug.

"Na chuba negatorie!" the girl screamed, her words spoken in the native tongue of her new Huttese master. The great Jabba the Hutt rumbled with deep laughter, toying with his lovely pet as he playfully tugged on her leash.

Today was no different than any other for the Twi'lek slave dancer, having recently taken residence in this hellish house of pain. Her name was Oola and she had just finished performing for Jabba in the main audience chamber of his grand palace on Tatooine, entertaining him and his seedy minions with her sensual ballet. And now, Jabba wanted more from the young Twi'lek. He wanted to savor her delicious beauty for himself, and he wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

"Come to me," Jabba beckoned with another jerk of Oola's leash. "Na chuba negatorie!" she repeated in Huttese. It was one of the few phrases she had learned of his language and it clearly emphasized a refusal to obey her Master.

"Now!" the Hutt demanded in a deafening voice.

"Na! Na! Natoota!" the helpless girl screamed.

Other dancing girls in Jabba's palace had warned Oola of the unbelievable horrors the lustful Hutt thrust upon his women. She had already been subjected to some of these awful perversions already and wanted no more of it. Her defiance today would surely warrant painful punishment, but could a beating from the Gamorreans be any worse than being defiled by this disgusting beast again? At least she'd still keep her dignity.

With her last amount of strength and courage, Oola chose to resist Jabba's advances, failing to realize that it would be the last decision she'd ever make.

"Boscka!" the mighty Hutt boomed in anger, slamming his large pudgy fist down on the control switch next to him. A trapdoor in the floor fell open beneath Oola's feet, dropping the dancer into a pit of darkness below. Her screams of terror echoed loudly throughout the room, stirring awake some of the drunken vagrants sitting in the dark corners of the chamber. Releasing the chain that had kept her in his grasp, Jabba watched it follow his disobedient slave down into the Rancor's den.

The giant stone slab on which Jabba lounged slid forward to the grilled opening in the floor. Other people sitting around the throne room jumped up and ran forward to gather around the opening so they could watch the beast below come out of its cage and feed upon its newest meal.

This was always a sadistically entertaining highlight in Jabba's palace. Unfortunately, Oola didn't put up much of a fight with the Rancor and the entire event only lasted for a few brief minutes. The gargantuan beast scooped up the panic-stricken Oola with one of its clawed hands and tore her apart between its razor-sharp teeth, finishing her off with three quick bites. The crowd above hooted and hollered with wild enthusiasm.

A loud laser blast suddenly caught everyone's attention, their heads turning to the stairway entrance where a stranger appeared, knocking one of Jabba's clumsy guards out of his path.

"Boushh," whispered several pirates and smugglers throughout the room, recognizing the new visitor as the Ubese bounty hunter frequently employed by the Black Sun Corporation. Boushh entered and approached Jabba, leading a towering Wookiee prisoner by chain. Jabba's eyes widened as he looked upon them both with great interest.

The bounty hunter spoke in the Ubese language, "I have come for the bounty on this Wookiee." His voice was monotone and electronically-processed beneath a silver and yellow helmet that covered his entire head.

Jabba's thunderous voice rose above the whispers of the crowd. "At last, we have the mighty Chewbacca!" A deep rumbling laugh followed his enthusiastic announcement as he called forth his new golden translator droid.

"Oh, uh yes, uh, I am here Your Worshipfullness. Uh... yes?" C-3PO said nervously.

Jabba spoke in Huttese to the droid and then waited for C-3PO to translate to the bounty hunter.

"Oh, the illustrious Jabba bids you welcome and will gladly pay you the reward of twenty-five thousand," C-3PO translated to Boushh.

"I want fifty-thousand. No less," Boushh confidently replied.

Without hesitation, C-3PO dutifully turned to Jabba and repeated, "Fifty-thousand. No less."

Jabba immediately flew into another rage, knocking the droid off the back of his throne with his powerful arm. Jabba began ranting in Huttese to the shocked C-3PO who struggled to his feet and tottered around to the front of the throne, half his face now covered in Jabba's slimy green ooze.

"Oh... what did I say?" the disheveled droid muttered in confusion. Turning to Boushh he then translated Jabba's angry words. "Uh, the mighty Jabba asks why he must pay fifty-thousand."

The bounty hunter drew a small silver sphere from his belt and held it up for Jabba and the others in the room to see.

"Because he's holding a thermal detonator!" a shocked C-3PO announced to the room.

Several guards drew their firearms and many people immediately ran for cover. A silence filled the room for a moment until finally Jabba shook with laughter, breaking the tension.

"This bounty hunter is my kind of scum. Fearless and inventive," he said with a wide grin. He continued speaking to C-3PO who then translated to Boushh.

"Jabba offers the sum of thirty-five, and I do suggest you take it."

Everyone in the room waited in anticipation for Boushh's reply, fearing the worst. Finally Boushh muttered something in Ubese and depressed the switch on the thermal detonator.

"He agrees!" Threepio exclaimed in relief. The crowd applauded and the afternoon party quickly resumed, noisier than ever.

Chewbacca growled as two Gamorrean guards led him away to the dungeons. The band started playing again and three lovely dancing girls joined the lead singers Joh Yowza and Sy Snootles in a wild, jazzy performance.

When most of the eyes in the room had turned away from Boushh, the bounty hunter began scanning his surroundings passively. In the dark alcove to the left, he spotted Han Solo's frozen slab of carbonite hanging on the wall. Looking back at Jabba, Boushh noticed another bounty hunter staring directly at him. Boba Fett, unquestionably the most dangerous bounty hunter in Jabba's palace, gave the fellow hunter a respectful nod. The Ubese nodded in return, an uneasy sense of fear suddenly rushing through his body.

Passing through the crowd, Jabba's majordomo Bib Fortuna, approached Boushh. His dark blue and gray robes swaying loosely around his tall thin Twi'lek body. He easily stood two feet taller than Boushh, and the bounty hunter had to look up to face him.

"Your bounty fee for the Wookiee is being arranged at this moment and should be ready for you by morning. Master Jabba has instructed me to offer you one of our guest quarters for the night. As his guest, please feel free to enjoy the food, the entertainment, and of course the women here in Jabba's palace," Bib said in a formal, if not slightly sinister, voice.

"I will. You will thank Jabba for me," replied Boushh.

"Yes, of course, of course," Bib said with a creepy smile. "Someone will show you to your guest quarters whenever you are ready."

Boushh nodded and then watched Fortuna slip away, back to his position at Jabba's side. Boushh moved off into the crowd toward the back of the audience chamber, attempting to mingle and avert any attention from Jabba or his guards.

A drunken three-eyed Gran staggered up to Boushh and nearly tripped over the short Ubese hunter. Boushh stepped aside to let the smelly creature pass, noticing that the Gran had left an open seated booth behind at the corner wall. Boushh quickly slid into the back of the booth, knowing it would be the perfect place to keep a low profile in here for awhile.

Settling back into the dark, smelly hole in the wall, Boushh peered across the room at Jabba again. The Bloated One was puffing on his hookah pipe and rocking back and forth to the tunes of the band. Under the yellow helmet, Boushh sighed in relief. So far everything was going as planned.

An hour passed. With one last song, the band finished their set and, with Jabba's permission, took a break. Most of the crowd dispersed to other areas of the palace while Jabba settled into his late-afternoon nap.

Someone approached Boushh's table and slid into the booth, catching the bounty hunter off guard. Boushh looked up to see one of Jabba's female dancers, a red-spotted lavender-skinned beauty with bright puffy orange-red hair. She wore a tight purple bodysuit that accentuated her figure nicely.

"Hi," said the dancer in a soft purr. "Mind if I sit here?"

Boushh stared at the woman in silence.

"I saw you out there. You're one of those bounty hunters, aren't you?" the dancer asked with a flirtatious smile.

Boushh nodded, still declining to speak. The female reached her gloved hand up to caress the nose of the bounty hunter's helmet as she leaned forward.

"My name is Rystall. What's yours?"

After a brief pause, the Ubese hunter spoke. "Boussh," he said flatly in his electronically-filtered voice.

"You look like someone who could use a good time," Rystall continued with a seductive smile. "I mean, since Jabba is going to give you ALL that money, well... maybe you'd like to spend some of it on me, if you know what I mean," she said with a girlish giggle.

Rystall slipped one hand under the table and placed it on the bounty hunter's leg. Boushh was taken aback by this, unsure of how to respond without causing a scene, yet he managed to maintain a calm demeanor towards Rystall's obvious proposition. The last thing Boushh needed right now was to draw unwanted attention to himself, and this dancer wasn't helping him keep a low profile. Fortunately Jabba now appeared to be asleep on his throne. Most of the scoundrels in the room were too drunk to notice Boushh in the back corner, and Boba Fett had apparently disappeared.

Taking Rystall's hand and gently lifting it from his leg, Boushh spoke in garbled Basic under the mask, "I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested."

Rystall's smile turned to a frown. "Oh. Well then, maybe some other time before you leave?"

"Not likely," Boushh muttered. He slid around to the other side of the booth, stood up with his long rifle staff in hand, and walked off toward the hall where the guest quarters were located.

Rystall watched Boushh leave. Her eyes followed him through the crowd until she noticed someone else -- a smuggler sitting by the door. Smiling again, Rystall hopped out of the booth and strolled over to her next potential customer.

Meanwhile another dancing girl standing in the shadows on the other side of the room watched Boushh exit the audience chamber. Her name was Mara Jade, but as far as everyone in the palace knew, she was simply known as "Arica", a newly-hired dancer from the streets of Mos Eisley.

Mara had been sent here by the Emperor to go undercover as a palace dancing girl so that she could get close to and kill Luke Skywalker upon his arrival. It seemed like a simple task at first, but now things were becoming more complicated. Mara suspected this Boushh fellow to be one of Skywalker's friends in disguise, here to help rescue the smuggler Han Solo. The last thing Mara needed was more of Skywalker's friends getting in her way.

Using her Force-guided senses to learn a little more about this bounty hunter, Mara probed into the mind of the person beneath that Ubese breathing helmet, and to her surprise she discovered that Boushh was in fact a woman! With what Mara knew of Skywalker's Rebel associates, it wasn't too difficult to figure out that this could likely be Princess Leia.

Mara smiled. Perhaps a simple suggestion to Jabba would put things in motion and keep the princess from interfering with her assassination of Luke Skywalker. Adjusting the silky blue veils of her semi-transparent dancing costume, Mara approached Jabba's throne.

"Excuse me," Mara whispered to Bib Fortuna who was leaning on the edge of the throne, sharpening his yellow teeth with a small metal file.

"What is it?" he scowled, annoyed that some dim-witted dancer would interrupt him.

"May I speak to Jabba?" Mara asked in her best innocent-sounding voice.

"Can't you see he's sleeping? What do you want?" Fortuna hissed.

"It's extremely important that I talk to him. It's about that bounty hunter that came here with the Wookiee," Mara explained.

Bib Fortuna sneered, wondering what some stupid new dancing girl would know that was so important. "Why don't you just tell me instead."

Mara was losing her patience. She reached out with the Force to touch the Twi'lek's mind. "I'd rather tell him," she whispered coldly, then giving Bib an intense stare she spoke, "You shall wake him up."

For a brief moment Bib's expression changed into blank confusion until he finally responded, "I shall wake him up."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.