Like Father, Like Son - Cover

Like Father, Like Son

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - First his mother cheats and now his wife. Will he take the same action his father took?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold  

That Monday was the beginning of my life as I now knew it. Ben had arrived at the office at 5:00 sharp and we had gone to the conference room with the other parties and the deal was concluded by 6:15. There were handshakes all around and Ben seemed pleased that everything had gone so smoothly. He asked me if I needed to stay around the office or could we start our evening early. Since I was done for the day, I agreed that we could leave right away. Ben was pleased and told me that we could either go to his hotel and have a drink in the bar before dinner or we could have an early dinner and then take in a movie or something. I chose the bar.

I was still slightly giddy about the bonus I had received with the completion of the sale and I let my inhibitions go and had a mixed drink. I chose a raspberry Daiquiri and I enjoyed it so much I had a second one. Ben stayed with beer but he seemed to enjoy watching me as I sipped the potent drink. He was very eloquent and his conversation had me fascinated as he discussed his travels around the world to most of the oil producing nations. He dazzled me with names and places and stories of some of his more bizarre experiences and I listened intently through it all. We forgot dinner and the drinks were really hitting me hard on an empty stomach. By 8:30, I was beginning to slur my words so Ben decided that I needed to sober up. Rather than let me stay in the bar, he helped me up and we went up to his room where he called for a pot of coffee from room service. I collapsed gratefully onto the king sized bed and let my eyes drift closed.

Ben gently shook me awake to take some coffee. He made me drink some of the hot liquid and the caffeine began to take effect. I finally came fully awake with the second cup and I was feeling somewhat embarrassed by my actions. Ben, however, thought nothing of it and simply let me wake up completely as he talked. Now that I was fully sober and able to stand by myself, I suggested I leave and allow him to have the rest of his evening. Ben got up and came to me to put his arms around my waist.

"I am very happy to spend the rest of my evening with you right here. If you still want dinner, I can have it sent up from room service. Otherwise, I would just be happy to hold you like this."

"This is fine, just hold me. I'm suddenly not hungry any more."

I was sober enough to realize what was happening and I found herself wanting it to. I looked into those deep, dark eyes and let myself fall into them. I raised my arms and slipped them around his neck as I pressed my cheek to his shoulder. He tightened his grip and pulled me against him as he kissed my hair. I closed my eyes just to enjoy the feel of his tight body and smell the musky scent of him. As he moved his hands up my back and around to cup my breasts, I sighed in pleasure. I moved back just enough to allow his hands free access to my breasts and turned my face into his searching for his lips. I found them and pressed mine to his. I could feel his lips open and I slid my tongue into him. I felt the curve of his lips as he smiled into our kiss. In seconds our tongues were battling each other and the taste of him was more than I could bear. I wanted him and I wanted to be wanted by him. It seemed to be all that I could think of: his mouth, his body and his hands, roaming all over me. I wanted his touch everywhere and I moaned my approval as his hands moved down over my tight stomach, my lower abdomen and finally slid into the valley between my legs.

As my legs struggled to keep me upright, Ben bent down and picked me up like I weighed nothing. He looked into my eyes as he carried me to the bed and gently laid me down. He backed away and I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, revealing a well toned chest and stomach. I couldn't take my eyes from him as he then unbuckled his pants and slid them down to his ankles. He straightened up and stepped out of the pants and kicked them away. His well toned body was all I had thought it would be and now he stood there in only his boxers and the tent in them was more than I could stand. I made a soft sound of impatience and waited for him to make the final move. I glanced up to his face and then back down to that bulge. I licked my lips and my eyes couldn't wait to feast on the object I knew was waiting.

With a small laugh, Ben dropped his boxers and I was not disappointed. His beautiful cock stood proudly out in front of him as he moved to the bed. He knelt over me and waited. I immediately reached for him and pulled him to me. I wanted him in my mouth and I wanted to give him all the pleasure I could. I took him in almost to the base in one motion. My tongue began to swirl around the shaft and I could taste the small amount of pre cum that had already begun. I was in heaven and I began to bob my head up and down the shaft, trying to give him all the pleasure I was feeling. Ben groaned in delight but didn't let me get much further before pulling my head away from his erection.

I groaned in disappointment until he began to undress me. I felt the buttons of my blouse give and then he was pushing my blouse off my shoulders. I shrugged out of it and reached behind to unhook my bra. Ben had already moved to my slacks and he urged my hips up to allow him to slid the slacks down over my legs and off. My panties quickly followed and I was now gloriously naked and waiting for whatever came next. I knew now that I was his to do with as he chose. I would deny him nothing.

Ben pushed me gently onto my side while he moved behind me. I rested my head on my arms as I felt his hand slide between my legs. I was already wet and when he pushed against my labia, he slid in without resistance. His entrance set off a wave of pleasure in me that began at my toes and moved up my body to my stomach. I sighed and opened my legs further to give him more room. He obliged me by inserting two and then three fingers inside me as he began to rub over my clit on each stroke. It took only minutes for the first orgasm to hit me and I rode the wave of pleasure until it slowly subsided.

But Ben wasn't done. He began to finger fuck me again until I was pushing against his fingers, anticipating another orgasm. As he felt this, Ben withdrew his fingers and before my moan of disappointment could form, he had pushed his cock into me from behind. The pleasure was incredible and I let out a groan that was loud enough to be heard in the adjoining rooms. I didn't care. The pleasure was intense and I reveled in it. Once his cock was in, Ben reached around me and took my tits in his hands and began to gently squeeze my nipples. I loved the sensations of his cock inside me and his hands holding my tits. As Ben began to pump in and out of my hot cavern of pleasure, I began to push back to increase the sensation. It took only minutes before I climaxed a second time and then almost immediately, a third time. This time, I felt Ben shoot his sperm deep into me and it doubled the intensity of my orgasm. I was lost for minutes in the feeling and I kept my legs tightly closed and my hands on his to keep the feeling going and Ben inside me.

It seemed like hours later that I finally came to my senses. I felt Ben behind me but his cock had slipped out and he was just watching me, his head supported by his arm.

The feelings from that memory were so intense that Annabeth had to stop. She was overwhelmed by fear that she had destroyed what she had with Ben. The pain was so intense that she broke down in tears and her head dropped to the table, crying again uncontrollably.

Ben Chase

I woke just once sometime after dark and took a minute before realizing where I was. Since the house was quiet and dark, I assumed that my host was asleep and it was night. I lay there for a few minutes just trying to feel something other than the pain but that was all I had. I closed my eyes again and tried to think of a warm beach on a clear blue ocean in a tropical resort but saw only my wife being fucked by another man. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit down on my lip so the pain would break my thoughts. It worked and I let the physical pain overcome the mental. I fell asleep trying to keep them separate.

The next time I woke, it was daytime and the sun was coming in the gaps around the blinds drawn over the window. I thought I could smell coffee and I swung my legs out of the bed and onto the soft carpeted floor. I sat there, trying to wake up and finally rose to try to find a john to relieved quite a few hours of piss. I walked out of the room and saw the john to the left down a short hall. I shuffled to the door and found a neat bathroom with the ubiquitous guest soaps and guest towels. Whatever. I needed to piss and then to splash some water on my face which I proceeded to do. I noticed the shower and a couple of nice bath towels and thought 'what the hell'. I took a nice hot shower with a cold rinse and I felt like a new man. I dried myself off with one of the nice fluffy towels and dressed in my dirty clothes. Well, at least the body was clean.

I found Bill in the kitchen and he greeted me with a mug of hot black coffee. I took the mug gratefully and sipped the strong liquid, feeling some life flow into me. I raised my head and looked at him to see him watching me. I hope I hadn't said anything too bad last night but the way I was feeling, I could have. But as I returned his gaze, I saw only friendliness and interest. I now remembered I had begun to tell him my story. I think it had finally caught up with me during my telling and I don't remember much after that.

"Well, Bill, what did I do and how bad was it? I guess I don't remember much about last night except that you were there and we started talking. Did I tell you much before I passed out?"

"You were fine Ben and we got along great. You were telling me about your folks and we had just begun to get into things when everything finally came down on your shoulders. I just brought you here, gave you a bite to eat and then helped you to bed before you collapsed right here on the floor. Look's like the rest did you good. How do you feel this morning?"

"A thousand percent better than yesterday, that's for sure. I appreciate what you did for me and I apologize for putting you through that. You had no need to do that for someone you don't even know."

"Well, it's sort of what I used to do. I'm a psychiatrist, or at least I used to be. Haven't practiced for over two years but you caught my interest and truth be told, I was bored to death. So, I don't think I was doing you any favors, it was more selfish than that."

"Well, I appreciate the bed and the food but I don't want to impose. I'll just be heading out if you can point me in the direction of the bar where I believe I left my car."

"Well, I can do that, but to be honest, I do wish you would stay and finish your story. I was really caught up in your family and I was waiting for what was coming next. I'll make us some breakfast and we can eat and then go into what passes for my study and you can finish telling me your story. Please think about it while I put on some bacon and eggs."

Well, as he talked, most of last night came back to me and I did remember telling him about my mom and dad and letting him read mom's letter. I also remember feeling some better after telling him what I did. Maybe I could stay and we could talk. Could be something good could come from it and I had no where else to go. As I thought that, I found I had no desire to talk to Beth or to even call her. It was still too painful to go there.

Bill was as good as his word and we sat down to a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns and hot buttered toast. It went down real good and I enjoyed every last bite. Bill put his share away as well and he seemed to enjoy having the company. I remember he did say his wife had died a year or so ago so I imagine he was pretty lonely most of the time. No kids and no relatives close by he said. Well, we finished, I helped clear the table and dry while he washed and we took our coffee into the room he called his study. It was dark, warm and gave me a good feeling as I sat down in a soft leather chair while Bill took the swivel chair behind the desk. He looked right at home so I could see him practicing his craft from here.

"Well, can you tell me where I left off last night before I made a fool of myself? I just don't remember much after giving you mom's letter."

"You told me you had graduated as a Chemical Engineer and had seen a lot of the world but wanted to settle down at home."

I remembered now. I had taken mom's letter back and folded it neatly into it's dog-eared envelope and put it back in my jacket pocket. That's when the fatigue hit me and I almost lost it. OK, I would start there and see what came out.

The company I worked for put me to work directing new construction projects around the east coast. We had several new refineries and cracking facilities going in and I had lots of experience in those areas so I moved around the area, looking at sites, organizing contractors, setting up schedules and in general coordinating. I was a good coordinator, easy to work with, quick to adjust to changes and just hard assed enough to get the job done without pissing everyone off. I did quite well financially and I was able to put a lot away for the proverbial rainy day. Things were pretty good. That's when I met Annabeth Foster.

Beth was a realtor and she and I met on the job. I had dealings with her and we got to know each other pretty well over a period of several weeks and I finally asked her out. We dated for some time and we both knew it was serious. I finally proposed to her about 6 months later and she accepted. We were married in 1997, in Chester where we still live. Or at least we used to. I don't know anymore.

I stopped to take a drink of the coffee but found it cold. I told Bill to hold on till I got a refill. It gave me time to swallow the bile that threatened to come up into my mouth. I took several deep breaths and held my breath until my stomach quieted down again. The coffee suddenly didn't appeal to me so I left the cup in the kitchen and picked up a glass of water instead. I went back in and sat down. Bill took one look and I think he guessed what had happened, but to his credit, he said nothing.

My job takes me away from home several times a month. I'm usually not very far but sometimes I just choose to stay in a motel rather than make the long drive home. Since I have to turn right around the next day, it's simpler. Beth hates it but it is a lot easier on me that way. I've been doing that since we were married 8 years ago and she knew it going in. But lately she's been complaining more and more about it. So I try to limit my trips but it wasn't enough apparently.

I had to stop for a moment since my anger had flared up during that last thought. I still wanted to tell my story to Bill but I had to bite down on my anger or else it would just become a bitching session.

Anyway, Beth and I had discussed kids but neither of us really wanted them. She thought maybe later on but I don't think she is serious. We've been lucky so far that she hasn't gotten pregnant. Our sex life has always been great. We made out on our first date and we have been lovers since. We have sex maybe two times a week and often more than that. Beth is easy to arouse and she had no trouble coming to a climax or two during our lovemaking. I'm not very big but she has never mentioned it, always claiming to be satisfied. Now I have to re think that apparently.

I'm sorry for wandering around on you Bill but it's getting harder and harder as I get closer and closer to what happened. I hope you can stay with me. I'll get there, I promise.

Bill Austin

I could see that Ben was struggling as he began to get closer in time to the event that triggered his traumatic flight from his home. I had not had to guide or steer him so far and he seemed to have a natural flare for telling a story. If he could go through without guidance from me, the story would be closer to how he saw it rather than how I directed him to see it. Right now, he was breathing a little hard and I could see the pain in his face as events got more and more stressful. I thought this might be a good time to take a break.

"Why don't we stop for a few minutes to get some iced tea? I have a gallon of sweet tea in the refrigerator and it is pretty good. I'll get some ice and we can take a walk around the yard till you feel calm enough to continue. I know this can be very stressful and it's important that you remain as calm as possible so we can get the truth about everything."

"What do you mean, the truth. Why would I lie to you? I don't even know you well enough to be talking to you but for some reason I want to. Strange, but true. Anyway, I won't lie."

"Not intentionally, but the mind plays tricks when it's in pain. I don't mean you would lie about anything but stress may make you say things you don't mean or interpret things in a way that is incorrect. Let's just take the time, OK?"

Ben agreed so I got us both a glass of iced tea and we took it out the back door and onto my little deck. We stood at the railing and gazed at the trees lining the back of my lot. Behind the trees were woods, deep and old. I had investigated some of the trails running away into the woods but they led nowhere. It was pleasant just to stand and watch the wind toss the leaves, making silver flashes when the undersides turned over. We stood there for 10 minutes or so and I could see Ben begin to relax. It was good to see some peace come over him. I answered some of his questions about me when he started to ask. It was no secret so I answered him as truthfully as possible. He seemed interested and we talked about me for a little while.

We stayed out there for some time until it began to get a little chilly. It was warm for September but not for someone my age. I led Ben back into the warm kitchen and we sat at the kitchen table, a little more casual than my study. This way, Ben might remain more relaxed.

I would urge Ben to begin his story again with a more relaxed attitude.

Annabeth Chase

Remembering the past wasn't doing me any good. Why think about what I had instead of how I screwed it up. I know I screwed up big time but I don't know why. How in the hell did it get to this point in my life? I loved Ben with all my heart and he is the only man I have ever loved. I loved him from the first date and I've never wavered once. Even when we argued and fought, I never felt differently. I could get angry and yell at him but I always knew that he would be there for me if I needed or wanted him. He felt the same about me, I was sure. But now, I honestly didn't know what he felt. All I could remember was the look on his face when he came into the bedroom and saw me and George together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.