The Unexpected Visitor - Cover

The Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2006 by Martin Young

Chapter 4: A Day at the Galleries

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Day at the Galleries - Martin was in a really bad mood. His day at the office had been terrible, his efforts during the last year were down the drain and he was probably going to be laid off. As if this was not enough his boss, nicknamed Lady Jessica sans Pitié, seemed to truly hate him. All Martin wanted was to get some sleep and forget about it. He was awakened by the doorbell and when he opened the door he was shocked. Outside in the cold snow was his boss Jessica, completely naked.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

"So come on and please
Be my little baby
Say you'll be my darling
Be my baby now
Ooh, ohh, ohh, oh"

- Be My Baby (Ronettes)


As usual, I woke up at exactly 6:29AM and I was somewhat relieved that I could not hear any moans or screams from the bedroom. I headed over to the bathroom and decided to take a shower; with all that had been going on, I hadn't had the time.

I undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful. My short brown hair had a bad hair day and I hadn't shaved in a couple days. The light above the mirror also accentuated the fact that my eyes were different colours. It wasn't that big a difference but my left eye was hazel and the right had a touch of green in it. I had a bit of a complex about it and not being able to look at myself any longer, I entered the shower.

I was shampooing my hair as I thought that it was really strange that a plain and socially impaired guy like me was now sharing apartment with two beautiful women. I could only imagine what my sister would think when she found out. Suddenly, I felt someone grab me around the waist and press her breasts against my back. Very surprised, I stopped to shampoo my hair and just stood there.

"I understand that I have you to thank for that wonderful present, last night. I really owe you for that," I heard Sandra say. She picked up the soap and soaped her hands and started to wash my chest. Her breasts were still firmly pressed against my back and I could not help but get an erection.

"Don't worry. Accompanying me to the exhibition really makes us even," I said, trying to keep my mind on something else.

Sandra's hand stopped moving and with a bit of anger in her voice, Sandra answered, "Don't even for a second believe that I am going to the exhibition for your sake. I am doing that for me, I really enjoy those kinds of things. The one who is making a sacrifice here is Jessica, she will end up being alone all day."

"Sorry about that. You are absolutely right. I guess I should thank her later." I said. "But I guess that also means that you really owe me one."

Sandra's hands resumed to soap my body and after a little while she said, "Turn around."

I turned around and faced her. I could see her beautiful body in full glory. Sandra's body was very well trained, and muscular, with small, but well-shaped breasts with dark brown areolas. There was not an ounce of fat on her body, which made her look like a professional athlete. On her belly, I could see a large horizontal scar, which I would have guessed was because of caesarean section, if she had been interested in men.

Sandra put her arm around my neck and pulled my head down towards her and forced me to kiss her. I could not believe that she was kissing me. I felt her tongue touch my lips and I opened them in surprise. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues started to play with each other. If I was not aroused before, I certainly was so now. I felt so good I thought I would faint. After what seemed like an eternity, we broke our kiss.

"That was just to show you how sorry I am for hitting you in the face. Don't get any funny ideas. I'm still only interested in girls. I also still owe you one for last night." Sandra said. She looked down towards my groin. "I better get back to bed and leave you to take care of yourself," Sandra added and stepped out of the shower.

I took Sandra's advice and took care of myself. Because of Sandra's little show, it did not take long. I had just had the most erotic experience with a woman I hardly knew, a woman not even claiming to be interested in men. My life was getting more bizarre by the minute.

I finished the shower and began to shave my face. Since I never liked electric razors, I used shaving cream and safety razors. I was really careful shaving around my stitches, which luckily was in an area that hardly needed shaving. When I was done, I washed off any shaving cream residue and put on some clean clothes. I decided not to put on the shirt I was going to wear for the exhibition yet, since I would probably get it dirty. Instead I just put on a clean t-shirt.

I headed over to the kitchen and picked out ingredients. Sandra had told me that she and Jessica usually drank coffee, not tea. I drank either tea or coffee depending on the mood I was in. When Jessica showed up in my apartment, I had assumed that she drank tea as she did in the office but apparently that was only because what the coffee machine in the office produced did not qualify as coffee.

Scones did not go well with coffee and I felt that I had more time this morning so I started making bialys. I preferred bialys or over bagels since you did not have to boil them before you baked them.

The smell of fresh coffee and newly baked bread must have woken the sleeping women because they entered the kitchen shortly after I had finished baking it. They were both dressed in bathrobes that I figured Sandra had brought back with her. Both of them gave me a quick kiss as they passed me on their way to the kitchen table.

"What is this?" Jessica asked and held up one of my bialys.

I was about to answer when Sandra beat me to it, "It's a bialy, like a bagel but with a dent filled with onion instead of a hole."

A bit stunned I said, "I'm impressed. I didn't know you were a bread connoisseur."

"I'm not, but I lived in New York for a year and had breakfast at a Polish bakery every day."

I laughed a bit and seated myself at the table. I took a big bite of my bialy and found that it was really tasty. I knew I had baked it a bit too long since it was slightly dry but I hoped the women would not notice. I saw that Jessica looked at the bread with distrust then and then took a small bite.

"Oh my god. This is bread is actually tasty," Jessica cried out in surprise.

Both Sandra and I had a hard time suppressing our laughs.

We finished eating breakfast and, afterwards, I made sure to give as many small orders I could to Jessica, all of which she seemed happy to perform.

A while later, the girls had put some clothes on and I saw that Jessica was working on installing the TV, one of the written orders I had put on my list. Sandra was sitting in the kitchen having another cup of coffee and I walked up to her, "I know a way you could repay me for last night," I said with a grin on my face.

Sandra raised an eyebrow and saw that I had her attention. "Every time I meet with my sister, she mocks me for not having a girlfriend. If you are all right with it, I would like to play a prank on her by introducing you as my girlfriend. You don't have to do it but it would really flabbergast her."

Sandra gave me a big devious smile, "No problem. That's hardly repayment for last night and don't worry, I will even put on a good show."

I had had no intention of doing anything else than just introducing Sandra as my girlfriend to my sister, but I got a feeling that I had just released a wild beast from its cage.

Shortly thereafter, Jessica had finished installing the TV and Sandra forced us to watch an episode of a soap opera she liked. I found it ridiculously dumb and completely implausible, but I must say I was somewhat impressed by the creativeness needed to come up with all of those complex and ever twisting intrigues.

I looked at my fake Rolex and found that it was time to get ready. I got out my best shirt and jacket. I was trying to decide if I should wear a tie or not when Jessica saw my predicament and said, "Leave the tie and unbutton one button in the collar. This is not someone's funeral so there is no need to look stiff."

I followed her advice and felt much more at ease.

"Much better. You better hurry. I think Sandra is getting impatient. Have fun," Jessica said and gave me a one of her platonic kisses.

I looked around and found that Sandra was standing by the door already dressed in her coat. Even though I had not rushed it, I thought that I had been fairly quick dressing. I felt a bit guilty for making her wait so I rushed to the door and put on my coat. Jessica walked up to Sandra and me and gave her a passionate kiss. When the kiss ended, she turned to me and gave me yet another platonic kiss. Then with a wicked smile on her face she whispered, "Don't be afraid of Sandra. She doesn't bite, well, not most of the time."

Sandra grabbed my arm and we headed out in the cold.

Half an hour later, we arrived at the exhibition. We handed over our coats to the wardrobe and I could see that Sandra was wearing a beautiful black dress that was very stylish. It was the kind of dress that would always fit in regardless of dress code. It was stylish but not extravagant. The dress had a low bust line and I could not help but stare at her breasts for a while. They definitely looked bigger than when I had seen them this morning. Sandra noticed my puzzled look and giggled and whispered to me, "Praise god for the invention of push-up bras."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.