The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 1: The Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2006 by Martin Young

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Unexpected Visitor - Martin was in a really bad mood. His day at the office had been terrible, his efforts during the last year were down the drain and he was probably going to be laid off. As if this was not enough his boss, nicknamed Lady Jessica sans Pitié, seemed to truly hate him. All Martin wanted was to get some sleep and forget about it. He was awakened by the doorbell and when he opened the door he was shocked. Outside in the cold snow was his boss Jessica, completely naked.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

"Here I am baby,
Oh, you've got the future in your hand
Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours
I've done a lot of foolish things
That I really didn't mean"

- Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours (Stevie Wonder)


I was really in a bad mood. Things have not been going well at the office. Not only was the software project I'd worked day and night on for the last year suddenly cancelled, but my boss announced that there would be budget cuts and some employees would have to be laid off in the near future. Since my boss, Jessica Lundstrom a.k.a. Lady Jessica Sans Pitié, always disliked me, there was no doubt that I would be at the top of the list. As if that still was not bad enough, right before the end of the day, Lady Jessica Sans Pitié called me into her office. When I got in, she said that I had to come in to work this weekend to get acquainted with the project I had been reassigned to. I tried telling her that I had other plans for the weekend, but she simply snapped at me and said that a second-rate loser like me would come in for the weekend or not bother coming back at all. Except for my boss, I really liked my job so I kept my mouth shut and left the office. In secrecy, I really wished that Milton from my favourite movie would turn up with his red Swingline stapler and burn the office down.

I was so upset that I did not notice that it was really cold and snowing quite fiercely as I was walking home. I took the longer and more scenic route in an attempt to calm myself down. When I finally felt calm, I realised that all I wanted to do right then was to get back to my apartment and listen to some music while I moped on the bed. I really liked doing that, not moping, but lying on the bed and just listening to some music. It really helped me relax and calm down.

I picked up my mail and saw that it was mostly bills, but just as I was entering my apartment, I noticed that there was a small white envelope among the rest of my mail. It was a generic envelope and the only thing written on it was my name, Martin. My name was written in large friendly letters and I did not recognise the handwriting. This letter really caught my attention since I never got any personal mail and it was not stamped. Someone had delivered this letter personally and slipped it in among the rest of my mail.

I locked my door behind me, took off my coat, and neatly opened the letter with a kitchen knife. At first I thought it was empty, but then I saw a Post-It note on the inside of the envelope. There was a message written on the note with a beautiful handwriting.

I felt really sorry for you at the office today.
You deserve better than to be treated like that.
As comfort I will bring you a present in the morning.
- A friend

I had no idea who had written the note, but I really felt better after reading it. One of my colleagues must have overheard my conversation with Jessica and set this note to comfort me. Whoever it was, he or she was a real friend and comforted me when I needed it. Tomorrow, I would try to figure out who had written it and thank him or her. I really did not care about the present my secretive friend had written about, and I quickly forgot about it.

I walked over to my stereo and ejected the Prodigy CD that was inside. I really liked Prodigy, but I was not in the mood for that kind of music. Instead, I decided to listen to something that matched my mood better. I first considered something by Johnny Cash or Forseti, but in the end, I settled on one of my favourite albums, Nick Cave's Murder Ballads, and put it on. I threw myself on the bed and listened to the music. After a while, I closed my eyes and started to come up with a way to tell my little sister that I could not make it to the opening of her art exhibition this weekend.

I must have dozed off, because when I woke up, I was still dressed in my work clothes and the record had ended. I looked at my cheap Rolex replica and noticed that it was shortly after 4AM. I had been out for quite a while and I could not figure out what had woken me up. I heard the doorbell ring and I realised that's what must have woken me up. I stood up and walked towards the door with sleepy steps. The doorbell rang again and I was wondering who the hell that would wake me up at 4AM. If this was some kind of prank, I would never forgive those kids. The doorbell rang yet again and I called out, "All right, all right! I'm coming, hold on."

I opened the door and what I saw made me believe that I was dreaming. Out there in the cold snow was my boss, Jessica Lundstrom, without as much as a thread on her body. I just stood there for what seemed like an eternity and stared at her. The cold wind that blew into my face made me realise that I was, in fact, awake. Everything was so surrealistic. A thousand thoughts came running to my mind and I could not even begin to guess what was up. Each thought was more absurd than the previous ones, and quite soon, I deducted that I must have gone insane.

"Wh-what are you doing here? Has something happened to you?"

"M-Martin, could you p-please let me in? I'm f-freezing to d-death."

Startled by the fact that it actually was Jessica's voice and not somebody else's made me take a few nanoseconds to calm myself. I moved myself out of the way and let the naked woman enter my apartment. As she quickly entered the apartment, I noticed that her skin was slightly blue which indicated that she had been naked in the cold for some time. I closed the door behind her and just stood for a moment to collect my thoughts. She seated herself on my couch, huddled up, trying to warm herself. I went to the wardrobe and fetched one of the thick blankets my sister had given me last year for Christmas and handed it to her.

"Thanks," she answered and started to wrap herself with the blanket. I had been too shocked to notice it earlier, but I saw that her naked body was really beautiful. Usually, Jessica wore an unrevealing business suit to work and I had always imagined that she had a plain body, but I was wrong. Jessica was around 5'10'' and had shoulder-length, red hair which usually was coiled up as a bun on her head, but right now, she had it hanging freely. Her breasts were voluptuous, with pink areolas around the nipples which seemed to have turned as hard as rocks because of the cold. I looked further down her body and discovered that she seemed to have had all her pubic hair shaved off.

I suddenly realised that I was staring at the naked woman wrapped in the blanket and had a real hard erection. I got embarrassed by my own reaction and behaviour and entered the kitchen to hide my predicament.

A couple of minutes later I emerged from the kitchen with a cup of hot tea and handed it to Jessica.

"I know you usually take your tea with milk but it seems like I'm out."

"It's all right. I think I wouldn't like to cool it down with milk any way."

Finally, I came to my senses enough to ask her, "What the hell is going on, Boss? Have you been attacked or something?"

Jessica did not answer and simply took another sip of the warm tea. After a few moments, she looked me in the eyes and said with an almost silent voice, "I'm here to be your slave."

At first, I did not think I heard her correctly and simply did nothing but stare into her emerald-green eyes.

"I'm here to be your slave! I'm your fucking present. To do with whatever you like," she almost screamed at me and saw that she was struggling to hold her tears back.

I just sat there in shock and could not move. I guess that my jaw must have dropped down a few inches just like one of the Sunday morning cartoon characters. It took me a few minutes to regain my composure. This made no sense. Why would Jessica turn up naked at my house claiming to be my slave. Was it some kind of sick attempt of humour? Was she trying to get me fired on some sexual harassment charge? No, that didn't make any sense. She could fire me any time she wanted and no one would walk around naked in the cold just to make some sick joke. The only logical reason was that she was being blackmailed or threatened into doing this.

"You're being blackmailed into doing this, aren't you?" I asked.

"Actually I can't tell you why I am doing this, but I can tell you that I'm not being blackmailed. I can also tell you that I will do anything you ask of me and will be happy to do it without asking any questions. I really wished I could tell you but it is impossible for me," Jessica answered in a sincere voice.

"Ok, if you can't tell me why, can you tell me who is making you do this? It is fairly obvious that you are not here of your own free will."

"I guess it is," she said, and for a brief moment I saw a little smile but she quickly reverted to her sorry face. "I can't tell you that either. Not now at least."

"I think we should call the police," I said and started to reach for my mobile phone in my pocket.

"NO, YOU CAN'T!" she screamed at me. She dropped the blanket she had been covering herself with and quickly threw herself at me. Since I was reaching for my phone, I had no time to dodge her unexpected attack. Her shoulder hit me in my chest and we ended up on the floor, with her lying on top of me.

"Please don't call the police. It will only make matters worse," Jessica sobbed.

I saw the concern in her eyes and I stopped reaching for my phone. I think she noticed my erection because her body stiffened up like a statue. The fear in her face was obvious. I wanted to say something but I could not find my tongue. Suddenly Jessica looked straight into my eyes and pressed her naked breasts against my belly.

"As I said earlier I will do anything you ask of me and I will be happy to do it. And when I say anything, I mean anything."

Even though I was getting really aroused by this, I was not about to take advantage of Jessica. It was fairly obvious that she would not do anything of this if she was not forced to do it. I lifted her off me and stood up. She was still sitting there naked on the floor and I could see that she was embarrassed.

I knelt down and put my hand on her cold shoulder and said in my sincerest voice, "Jessica, I have no intention of coercing you into doing anything. I have no desire to order you around. This is what we will do. I will go to my closet and find you some clothes that fit and then I will call for a cab and let them take you home."

She seemed to be a lot calmer than she had been before, but she was still sad and embarrassed.

"I am really glad that you are such a nice guy Martin, but it is not that simple. I would really want to go home, but unfortunately, I can't leave this apartment. Besides, if you do not give me any orders you will only make things worse."

"What do you mean by you can't leave my apartment?" I asked with a loud voice.

"I really can't leave this apartment. I would probably be forced to commit suicide if I did. If you truly want me to leave I will comply with your request but please don't make do it."

"Suicide?" I countered in shock.

"Yes, if I fail to complete my mission I will be forced to commit suicide."

"What mission?"

"I really can't tell you my mission or the orders I have received. I wish I could but I can't. I can tell you though that I can't leave this apartment until my mission is performed."

I saw the fear in her eyes and I needed to think things through. I went to my wardrobe and searched for some clothes that would fit her. Luckily, I was only slightly taller than she was and since I was very slim, they would not be too loose. I found a couple of t-shirts and a pair of jeans that I thought would fit. I went back to her and handed her the clothes I had found and said, "I'm to tired too discuss this any further tonight. You can take the bed and I'll take the sofa. We will resume this discussion in the morning."

Jessica gave me a smile as she wiped the tears in her eyes. She took the clothes and put on the biggest t-shirt as an improvised nightgown.

I did not look at her as she dressed, but instead went over to the sofa and picked up the blanket that had previously covered Jessica's naked body. I went over to my stereo put my headphones on and pressed play to listen to Murder Ballads once again. As I lay myself on the sofa, I heard that Jessica went to bed as well. After listening on the album for a few minutes I quickly fell asleep once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.