How About Another Drink - Cover

How About Another Drink

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Smart or dumb, cheating is never the smart thing to do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

Now that the edge was off both of us, we were able to have a nice glass of wine which I thoughtfully had chilled and waiting and we rested and recouped our resources. After a reasonable period of time for a mature 35-year-old, I was ready for the final course. I began to caress her body again and she responded willingly. I took my time arousing her to a nice high and then, pushing her over onto her stomach, I put my arms under her and raised her to her knees. She took it from there and was in position for a nice rear entry before I could even get ready. This lady knew what to do! She certainly was no Ice Princess now and she reached back to guide me in as she felt me push against her.

I slipped in and began to fuck her in earnest. As I pushed in, she pushed back and we had a nice rhythm going in no time. This was great and she was hot and I was ready to go a long time. I pumped her for several minutes and she had her first orgasm. I could feel her vaginal walls clamping on and I felt the wetness increase as she came. I continued to plow her through two and then three orgasms before I felt the pressure building, signaling my coming climax. I picked up the pace and began to fuck her with all I had. I was driving her so hard that she was sliding up the bed and her head came in contact with the headboard, making her wince but I couldn't stop. I finally came and I pushed in as deep as I could go and just held on while my fluid splashed inside her. She pushed back against me, helping me stay in deep and she climaxed one final time.

We collapsed onto the bed, her on the bottom and me on top of her with my full weight pressing her into the bed. She never complained once and I finally had the strength to lift myself off and roll over onto my side. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. I can honestly say that I thought she was completely satisfied. I knew I was. We both fell asleep there on the bed, naked and sated. It was just an hour later when she woke and let out a little yell. I had forgotten that she needed to be home by midnight. It was after 11:00 now.

We both quickly dressed and we left to take Sally home. I drove and she kept one hand on my thigh as I drove. I was becoming hard again just from her touch but I knew that she was not going to be with me again that night. I had hopes for the next time we could be together. When I got to her place, she reached over and gave me a big kiss, asking me to just stay in the car while she went in. She didn't want the temptation. I agreed and we agreed to talk later the next day.

Sally and I became steady and we took every chance we could get to spend time alone, in bed. She was insatiable and I was up to the task. We were a couple. It was just eight months after I met her that I asked her to marry me. She accepted and we set the date. We were married in September of that year. My house was bigger than the one Sally and her mother shared so Sally put hers up for sale and her mother moved in with us and we were able to continue with her nursing care and Sally was able to take over in the evening. Things settled into a nice routine.

Sally and I had the best sex. She loved my big cock and she wanted it as often as we could find the time. With my shift work that meant that we sometimes had to go almost two weeks before we could be together and then it was wild. So wild that we were worried that her mother could hear us. I did ask Meg, Sally's mom, once if we disturbed her but she just laughed and patted me on the arm. She told me to go for it anytime I wanted and not to pay her any mind. She was a great lady and I grew to really love her. But it was clear that she was never going to get better so Sally and I treasured the time we had with her. She did finally give up the fight but I was able to enjoy her sense of humor for quite a while. It's too bad she had to live to see some of the things she did.

Sally and I celebrated our one year anniversary at a nice little restaurant and we finished the evening dancing as we used to. One whole year of marriage and the best year of my life. I was happy and I was content.

Sally mentioned about a month or so later that we should talk about kids. I know I wanted kids and she said she did too but I wasn't sure if it was the best thing to do. I knew I wasn't very smart and neither was Sally. That made no difference to me or to her but it would if we had kids. What if they were dumber than Sally or me? If we had kids, wouldn't they have a good chance at being what we were? Could I do that to a kid? I didn't tell Sally any of this but I thought it. I know my reluctance made her a little sad, but there was time to talk more. It was funny now that I think about it. That was about the time when Sally changed. Little things, but change nevertheless.

The first change was Sally beginning to pay more attention to my work schedule. She said she was trying to determine a schedule so we could try to have a baby when we were ready. She said not yet, but maybe soon. The second thing I noticed was the way she dressed. Sally had always been a very conservative dresser. She never showed off her big boobs or her nice tight ass but she was beginning to do so more and more. I didn't mention it since I kind of liked to show her off. It was just at work but the guys knew her and knew she was mine. They also made sure that nobody messed with her because she was so trusting and not very street smart. Because of my size, not many guys made comments about her but they did slap me on the back when she came by. It used to make me proud. But that changed.

I was working on an afternoon shift when I cut my hand really bad. The guys rushed me to the hospital for stitches and I was fine, but I was sent home for the rest of the shift. I called Sally at home to let her know I was coming but there was no answer. I knew it was late and she should be home but thought that maybe she was still at work so I called her there and she answered on the second ring. I asked her first why she was working late. She mumbled something about her boss needing her to stay. I then told her I was coming home because I had hurt my hand very badly. Her answer surprised me. She didn't ask about my hand or what happened, she just cursed and said that she would see me when I got there and hung up. I drove home with my head in a spin. What the hell was Sally doing?

I got home to find Sally just getting out of the shower. I asked her what she was doing and she made up some story about being dirty and sweaty from moving some stuff in the warehouse at work. Well, maybe. She did ask about my hand and I showed it to her and she became all lovey dovey. She was so sympathetic that it made me a little nauseous. I asked her then about having to work overtime but all she said was that it was just a one time thing.

The next thing that made me wonder about things was when I called Sally from work one evening about a month later. It was just past 7:30 and I knew that Sally would be home, probably talking to Meg and letting the nurse have some down time before she got Meg ready for bed. I let the phone ring but got no answer. I knew Sally wasn't home because the nurse wouldn't answer the phone when she was alone. I hung up and went back to work. When I got home that night, I asked Sally where she was when I called but Sally said that she was home and that probably she was in the shower or outside somewhere when I called. I told her that was probably the case and let it go. But I knew that Sally wasn't home again and it was too much like the last time when I got hurt. I decided to talk with Meg when I was alone and see if I could get to the bottom of things. My chance came one morning a week later when I was back on second shift and Sally was at work. I went up to see Meg.

I walked into her bedroom and told the nurse to take a break. She quickly accepted and Meg and I were alone. I chatted with her for a while and then casually asked her about Sally. I mentioned the phone call a week ago and said that I forgot that Sally wasn't there. I asked her if it bothered her and she just laughed. She said it was fine, but she wished she could have gotten to it. She said Sally hadn't gotten home yet so she wasn't there to answer it. She suggested that maybe I could get her one of those mobile phones or whatever they called them now. I laughed and told her to forget it. They were more of a nuisance than anything else. We chatted a while more and I left.

So, Sally had lied to me about being home when I called. She wasn't and she had to come from wherever she was to beat me home. She continued to lie even later when I mentioned the phone call. She must have thought her mom couldn't have been awake to hear the call and know that she was out. It's funny how cheaters get caught with their own lies. This was the case and it was all I needed to turn my suspicions into high gear.

The only thing I couldn't figure out was why Sally was cheating on me. I knew she was sexually satisfied. I knew that not many men were as large as me and I knew that I had moves that made Sally very happy. What the hell could she find with someone else in the bedroom that I didn't give her. I decided that night to find out for certain if she was cheating on me and who with. That same day I went to Radio Shack to get what I wanted. I knew a lot about that shit and I was able to pick and choose and get just what I wanted. I took it all home but waited for a while before I installed it. I wanted to have it in place when my second shift started back again. That was about three weeks away. I did set it up and I tested it to make sure it was working but I left it turned off. But I was ready.

During that month, Sally was her usual self. We were able to spend a lot of time together and we spent a lot of that in bed. Sally was her usual insatiable self and we made love two or three times a day for a week or so. I still wondered how Sally could find someone else more appealing. Hell, I doubted she could even get a climax with someone else since she was hard to bring off even for me.

At one time during that week, I asked Sally if she wanted anything different from what we were doing and all she said was, "Why?" I took that to mean she was fine. She just laughed and said if there was something new that I had found, she was willing but otherwise, she couldn't ask for anything more. So, that was just another puzzler.

Well, I started my second shift work as scheduled and it would be that way for the next week. I turned on all of the microphones and set the recorder to voice activation. I could do no more till something happened. I could only wait and worry and pray that nothing was going to happen. Well, for the first three days nothing did. Then came the fourth night. I came home as usual and Sally was in bed as usual and I thought nothing of it as I turned in. Tomorrow I would check but I was too tired to worry about it. I went to sleep that night with everything right in my world.

The next morning, I fixed the coffee and welcomed the nurse on shift and went up to take a shower and change from my PJs. I took my time, just welcoming the peace and quiet and the time alone. It was good to be alone once in a while. I had no idea that it might become permanent. That was until I came back downstairs, got a cup of coffee and retrieved the recorder from the garage. That's where I kept it. I rewound the tape, put the ear buds in and played it. That's when the world changed for me forever.

There was a lot on the tape, most of which was Sally talking on the phone to Phil Sutton. They were making plans for the evening and Sally promised to make it worth his while if he would take her to the theater to see the latest play. She laughed and generally acted like a school girl, giggling and simpering and making me sick. There was a gap of several hours and then he must have come to the door since I heard the doorbell. Sally was already ready and she simply welcomed him in till she got her coat and then they left.

There was little more on the tape except some mumbling from Sally about time and something about needing to do something before he got there and more mumbling after they got back from the theater. Then the part that I remember as if it was burned into my brain. That's why I was sitting in this bar when you came in.

Tiffany had listened in rapt attention through the whole story as I relived the worst time of my life. I actually felt a little better now, having gotten it out of my system, I guess I did need someone to listen to me. She seemed to pull herself back to the real world before breaking her silence.

"Wow! That's quite a story. You must really be bummed out about it. I'm really sorry for everything you've had to go through."

"Well, thanks. I think just telling you about it made me feel a lot better. So I should thank you."

"Hasn't she tried to call you or talk to you since you left? How could she not call you?"

"Easy. I don't own a cell phone. Never wanted one and never needed one. Hell, all the people I know I see every day. Why would I want to call them? And as far as I know, she has no idea of where I am. So, she can't call me."

Tiffany just watched me with her chin in her hand and smiled before asking me, "Are you really that big? Or was that just bragging on your part to make yourself feel like more of a man?"

Now that pissed me off! That's all she got out of it? The end of my fucking world!

"Well, damn! Is that all you got out of my story? Shit, you're just like all the rest of them. I have no idea of what the hell any woman wants from a man. Sally wanted a big dick. I had a big dick. Sally wanted a man who worshiped her. I worshiped Sally. She wanted a man that would not stray and stay home. I stayed home and I never strayed. So what. So fucking what!"

Tiffany pulled back and raised her head to stare at me. I think I caught her by surprise. Remember how big I am. I usually tried to maintain a very calm manner so that people would not be afraid of me but not now. She had pissed me off. All she cared about was my dick. The bigger the better apparently. So, if that's what she wanted.

"Yes, I'm that big. Do you want to go up to your room and see for yourself? Is that what you want from me? Well, let's go."

With that, I got up from my seat in the booth and stepped back, waiting.

Tiffany just watched me, her elbow on the table and her arm supporting her chin again until I sat back down. I deflated almost immediately and flushed with shame.

"I'm sorry. That was out of line and I shouldn't have said that. It was just what you said." She just reached over and put her hand over mine on the table top and gently squeezed. She was not angry thank God.

"You have no need to apologize and I was the one out of line. I knew it was wrong when I said it but you have to admit, it was one hell of a story and that part was very interesting. I won't apologize about that. Hell, I'm a woman after all."

"I know what you mean. Sometimes it's a curse. Like I said, a lot of women don't like it that big because it's uncomfortable for them. I don't like to hurt anyone."

Tiffany just smiled again. She seemed to want to say something but wasn't sure whether she should. She seemed to make up her mind.

"What are you going to do Jimmy? Are you going to call her? Are you going to go home and talk this out with her and try to find out what made her do this? I think you need to find out why she did this. Don't you?"

"Hell, Tiff, I don't know. What could she possible have to say that would make what she did all right? I can't think of a thing. She just thinks I'm too stupid for her I guess. And I always thought that I was the smart one of the two of us. Maybe this other guy knows things I don't know and can make her happy. I just don't know."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.