An Unfortunate Event At Deddington Manor - Cover

An Unfortunate Event At Deddington Manor

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After the strain of recent cases Holmes and Hove are relieved to receive an invitation to the 'coming out' of Lady Jane Grey. It will be the event of the season and a welcome chance to recharge their depleted spirits. What could be more pleasant?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Ned took in a welcome breath of country air as he exited the carriage. "Ah, capital, wondrous air; so different from London!"

Hove sniffed less appreciatively, "Hmm, certainly more pungent than the City Holmes."

"The sweet scent of production Brighton, nature at its best!"

Ned beamed.

"Indeed, yes indeed," Hove relaxed, breathing a little more shallowly than normal, "at last we are here."

"Mr Holmes! Mr Hove, welcome to my Lordships' abode."

"Ah, Johns, good to see you too my man. Tell me how are your lovely mistresses?" Ned asked.

"Well Mr Holmes, but I am a feared of the company they keep..."

Johns drew a weary breath, "Still all will be mended now you and Mr Hove are here."

"Company? What company do our dear ladies keep? What distresses you?" Enquired Hove.

Before Johns could respond, a young woman shrouded in a black cape emerged behind the venerable butler. She curtsied and hurried away. Johns blanched, in low tones he spoke.

"My apologies, I spoke out of turn; let me get the footman for your belongings."

"Thank you Johns, most helpful." Smiled Holmes before glancing sideways at a disconcerted Brighton. Johns hurried away without noticing the ladies 'kerchief that fluttered around on the gravelled driveway. The delicate silk did not escape

Ned's gaze as easily and he stooped to pick it up. Holmes held the fragrant cloth to his nose, the scent was familiar but for his life he could not place it.

"Are you all right old man?" Hove queried.

"Yes indeed, our little friend was keen to get away, do you agree? Keen and a little careless." Ned frowned.

"Just so, maybe she is a little afraid of men?"

"It could be but somehow I doubt it. Never mind, let us find our quarters dear chap, the air has turned quite chill."

Together the two friends walked a few steps on the scrunching gravel before disappearing into the dark entrance of Deddington

Manor.


Ralph Findlater idly toyed with the well worn key of his Morse machine. Today was slow and Ralph hated slow days. Just then the door of the telegraph office swung open and a young lady walked in from the platform.

"A'fernoon Miss, can I be of assistance?" Ralph asked in his most cultured of accents.

"I trust so, there should be a telegram for me from Germany;

Daphne Warlock, Lady Daphne Warlock."

"Germany, well we get messages from all over the world here my ladyship. Quite an important position I hold here."

"I have no interest in your position or messages except the one I am expecting." Daphne tapped her foot in a very unladylike manner.

"Of course, yes here it is. I transcribed it just a few minutes since." Ralph twitched the paper nervously.

"I trust you did not read this communiqué?" Daphne virtually growled.

"Never, I transcribe one letter at a time. We have very strict rules, I assure you my ladyship."

"Good, and I would make very sure that you follow them. To the letter."

"Naturally your confidentiality is assured." Ralph muttered nervously.

Daphne was not listening, her bright eyes were concentrating on the scrawled script of the overwhelmed man.

'D, I trust our experiments continue well. Make sure that the young fool keeps his wits. He is docile but less than reliable.

Are the plans in place for the ball? We shall make fools out of them all. Soon it will all be in our grasp. Orders will follow.

AMB.'

From where Ralph sat, her green eyes seemed to pop up over the page; sternly they fixed on him.

"I need to reply," Daphne said quietly, she drew a writer's pad from her handbag.

"Form... You need... Official..." Burbled Ralph.

"What are you saying you imbecile?"

"Sorry, your ladyship must use an official form." He held forth a shaking example.

With something less than good grace Daphne snatched the form and wrote her hurried correspondence. She dropped the paper on

Ralph's desk together with the required change.

"You should be able to make that out, if you can indeed read?"

Ralph nodded dumbly.

"Then get on with it. I have marked it urgent. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am, straight away."

Imperiously Daphne swept out of the small office.

Ralph suppressed an involuntary shudder. He sat in his small cold room for some time before transcribing the message; urgent or not. Only his professional code stopped him from discarding the message. Attractive or not, that was one lady he did not like.


Refreshed and suitably dressed, Holmes and Hove walked down the broad marble stairwell side-by-side. In the hallway below new arrivals were being welcomed by Johns, James and the rest of the staff. Lady Grey had organised a small soirée to introduce 'her saviours' to her immediate friends.

"Good lord Ned I thought this was to be a small affair. Who are all these people?" Brighton whispered.

"It seems the Grey's social circle is a little wider than our own. Settle down Brighton, you are as good as any man here; better than most I would wager." Ned's warm smile did little to make Hove feel comfortable.

However Brighton was soon in his element, surrounded by a group of young men and women whom he regaled with stories of victories from the past and present.

"He's quite a find," said Lady Grey, "I may invite him to all my events in future."

"Yes, Hove tends to underestimate his abilities, he has saved me from some escapades in the past."

"Commendable, but let us hope his skills are redundant while you stay with us at the Manor." Lady Grey's eyes twinkled.

"I imagine so Lady Grey," Holmes chuckled, "now where is Lady

Jane? It seems an age since I have seen her."

"I expect she and her friends are still dressing, once I was just as long in my toilette."

"I find that hard to believe, you have such natural grace."

"Why thank you Mr Holmes, what a pleasant companion you make. Now come, I must introduce you to Lord Ponsonby."

Meanwhile elsewhere, others carried out immoral deeds. While so doing, they considered Ned and Brighton in a less than celebratory manner.

"We must go down soon or Mamma will suspect something."

Protested Jane.

When Daphne drew her head up from Jane's convulsing groin, her smile was damp with love juice. "Then maybe I should be able to introduce her to our little sect. It has been a while since I seduced a married woman."

"You are so wicked," gasped Jane as Daphne's thirsty lips returned to her furrow, "I actually think you would do it!"

"I would, I have..." Daphne mumbled through Jane's fleshy folds.

"Stop, there is too much mirth. Daphne, are you sure Holmes did not see your undisguised face." Helen asked.

"I am sure, but of what concern is it? Soon none shall be able to stand in our way." Grunted Daphne from her cramped position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.