An Unfortunate Event At Deddington Manor - Cover

An Unfortunate Event At Deddington Manor

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After the strain of recent cases Holmes and Hove are relieved to receive an invitation to the 'coming out' of Lady Jane Grey. It will be the event of the season and a welcome chance to recharge their depleted spirits. What could be more pleasant?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Holmes! Holmes!" Brighton called excitedly, "Excellent news,

Holmes we have been invited to the Grey's Manor for Lady Jane's debutant event."

"Really?" Ned mused, peering through a shroud of pipe smoke, "It is a pity we shall have to refuse such a charming invitation."

"Refuse? Ned are you mad? This is just the thing to raise your spirits."

"My spirits are fine Hove. You forget all too easily - dark deeds breed darker thoughts, my friend."

"If liberally mixed with imbibing on that accursed pipe they do."

Hove replied softly.

Holmes took the pipe stem from his mouth and smiled at his comrade. "I do believe you are chiding me Hove, no one has dared, since my nanny that is!" Holmes's laugh terminated in a hearty cough.

"Well I dare, you must get away. Away from this house, your thoughts and that dreadful weed you smoke."

"Must I?" Holmes raised an eyebrow, "Tell me more..."

Hove considered backing down but decided to stand his ground.

Holmes must see sense. Brighton took a deep breath and spoke.

"Since that unspeakable business with the icon you have been as a man possessed. I know you feel there is no more important quest, than the defeat of the illuminati. But you go too far, you will kill yourself Holmes. Not even you can work day and night and not suffer harm!"

"If I wish to die in the pursuit of true evil - that is for me, and me alone, to decide." Ned said in a stern but soft tone.

"Indeed it is Holmes, but I for one shall not stand by and witness your suicide. I have already arranged lodgings."

"Lodgings? But you are welcome in my house forever. This I am sure you know?" Ned frowned deeply.

"I cannot do it old man... It is too much to ask of me, I cannot and will not bear witness to your self destruction." Brighton turned to hide the dampness under his eyes.

Holmes said nothing, he simply tapped out the bowl of his churchwarden into the ashtray and stared at the glowing embers.

Long minutes of silence passed with neither man glancing at the other. Finally, when someone spoke it was Holmes, his voice was hoarse and low. "Well we had better make arrangements for our travel, can I leave that to you old boy? I am unsure if I have the energy at the moment."

"Already made my good fellow, unlike my lodging arrangements."

Laughed Brighton.

"You sir, are a bounder. A bounder... and a damn fine friend."

Holmes smiled thinly.


"An' I tell you it's not like the man!" Madge said sternly.

"Well tha' what the master told Harry. Jack 'ad up an' gone an' left his flock." Replied Joseph.

"Listen son, I have know'd him all me life, just as your dear departed Pa did. Jack's reliable, one of us 'uns."

"Well Ma, tha' as maybe but his 'ome is empty to no hide nor 'air o' the man."

"It's an odd 'un, right 'tis - too many folks 'ave disappeared

'round 'ere of late." Madge replied.

"Eye, maybe 'tis 'beast of t'moor'." Quipped Joe, before charging around the kitchen with his fingers poking horn-like from his brow. A sharp rebuke stopped him in his tracks.

"Joseph, you should know better! Of all people you grew up in this house; the beast is never mentioned."

Joe's face fell and he turned to face Lady Helen. "I'm sorry your ladyship, I was just foolin'."

"Well any more foolishness on your part and I may have to let you go. Under-footmen are not hard to replace."

"No Ma'am you are right, I humbly apologise." Joe walked over to the far corner of the kitchen, where Lizzie the maid tended the grate.

"Now cook, how are preparations for tonight's food going? My guest's have quite specific tastes." Helen asked regally.

"Well I had some problem with some of the more 'foreign' ingredients but it will be as requested."

"Excellent, it is important that they are satisfied, I bid you good afternoon, cook, Joseph, Elisabeth." Helen nodded curtly and walked from the steamy kitchen.

"I could satisfy her friends I dare say..." Jo laughed and dug

Lizzie in the ribs.

"You, Joe have a single track in your mind. A single dirty track."

Lizzie replied.

"Oh, miss la-di-dah, does that mean I shan't be warmin' your'n sheets tonight?" Joe winked.

"What are you two whisperin' about now?" Snapped Madge.

"Nowt Ma, I was jus' saying to Lizzie 'ere that Lady Helen was stuck up now. 'Er new friends seems to bring out the worse in

'er."

"Now you shut that flap-trap of yours, it will cost you one day.

I won't 'ear a word ag'in my girl's lovely's they are. Any more of that and you will get the carbolic soap in your trap!"

"Yes Ma." Joe hung his head in mock shame, and then he nipped

Lizzie's thigh. Life was fun, and one day soon he would be free to sample it.


"Mamma, I wish you would keep a stricter house. The servants are becoming quite too flippant."

"Helen, you are too harsh on them, they serve us well. Besides which, come here and sit with me a while, I have a surprise for you."

Helen duly sat on the brocade chair facing her mother's.

"It seems you were a little negligent in your invitations, something I have corrected on your behalf."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.