And Ali Makes Three - Cover

And Ali Makes Three

Copyright© 2006 by Daibhidh

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A recently divorced man and his eighteen year old daughter start a new life in the Colorado mountains ... with the aid of some very innovative neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   First   Slow  

We returned to the ranch house about an hour later to find Sharon preparing lunch, Ali and Mary having taken the Subaru into town to do some personal shopping. "It's going to be good having you and Mary living up here permanently now, Jack. I think Ali gets a little lonely with just us old folks around," she commented.

"It'll do Mary good also, getting away from the city and forgetting our family problems for awhile," I agreed.

After another cup of coffee, while the Gilmer's ate a quick but hearty lunch, I returned to the cabin to find Ali's Subaru parked in the drive. Entering the cabin, I went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer from the fridge and took a swallow before calling out, "Are you girls here?"

"Up in the loft, dad," Mary hesitantly called down from upstairs. "Be down in a minute." Shortly, both girls clattered down the stairs, their faces flushed; Mary buttoning her blouse and Allison tucking her shirt into the waistband of her jeans. Mary seemed somewhat embarrassed but Allison just grinned at me and said, "Hi Jack, we didn't expect you back this soon."

Not wishing to pursue the subject of what I suspected had been going on, I said, "Just where are we going for dinner this evening? I don't believe I've heard of this Rendezvous place."

"Oh, it's just a small western-type bar and supper club in Littleton that's open to the public but caters mostly to young people with alternative lifestyles. It's a nice laid back place; great food and good drinks at reasonable prices with lots of atmosphere, and there's also usually live music in the lounge later in the evening. The owners, Susan and Greta Williams, are friends of mine. In fact, Susan and I were classmates in high school. I made reservations for six-thirty. I think you'll like it, Jack," Ali replied.

"Sounds interesting, but I might feel a little out of place there. Do they attract a mainstream clientele also?" I asked.

"Oh yes, of course. I'm sure there'll be plenty of 'straight' ladies looking for fresh meat, so to speak," Ali answered with a chuckle. For some reason, Mary blushed at the thought of her father trolling for feminine companionship.

Looking at my watch, I announced, "As much as I'd like to continue this sparkling conversation, I need to drive down to Littleton to get some groceries, some meat to stock the freezer, and also to pick up some work clothes. I doubt my normal business suits would be suitable attire for a horse wrangler. Why don't I meet you girls back here about five-thirty and we'll plan to leave about six or a little after."

They agreed that my timetable was acceptable, so I left for Littleton, leaving the girls to discuss their plans for the rest of the afternoon. When I returned, a little after five, the girls had gone off somewhere, so I put the food away, threw my new 'cowboy' wardrobe on my bed, and took a quick shower. Then donning a dark suit with a white shirt and subdued tie, I fixed myself a drink and settled down on the porch to await the girls return.

At five forty-five Ali's dusty Subaru pulled into the drive and the girls walked up to the house dressed in tight Levis, western-style shirts and cowboy boots. As they approached, Ali took one look at me and announced, "My God Jack, we're not attending the Littleton City Council meeting! You've got to lose the suit and loosen up a bit." Taking me by the hand, she dragged me to my bedroom, saying "Let's see if we can find you something more appropriate."

Noticing my newly acquired western finery on the bed, she said, "This is more like it. Dump the suit and lets see what we can find." When I hesitated, she unbuttoned my suit jacket and slid it off my shoulders, then removed my shirt and tie. Finally, she unfastened my belt, unbuttoned the waistband of my trousers and grasped the tab of my zipper. I placed my hand on hers and said, "Whoa, slow down, girl. I'm perfectly capable of dressing myself. Why don't you just wait outside while I change?"

Mary, who had followed us into the bedroom, giggled at my protest but Ali was not prepared to give up that easily. "What's the matter, Jack? Ashamed of what you're hiding in there?" she laughed. Despite my best efforts, she tugged the zipper down and my suit pants dropped around my ankles.

As I stood in front of the girls, clad only in my white briefs, Ali examined the growing bulge under the thin white material and said, "Nope, doesn't look to me like you've anything to be ashamed of, Jack. What do you think, Mary?" she asked, as she stretched out the front of my briefs with one hand, reached in with her other and lifted out my quickly hardening cock. Mary, her face flushed with embarrassment, made a guttural, noncommittal sound, but stared in fascination at my now stiff cock, her curiosity getting the best of her. As Mary tentatively stepped closer for a better look, Ali chuckled. "Here, feel it, dear," she laughed, grasping Mary's hand and placing it firmly around my now throbbing member. "Oh, my goodness," Mary exclaimed, jerking her hand away, her face scarlet with embarrassment.

Suddenly, Ali glanced at her watch and exclaimed, "Damn, it's getting late. No time for this foolishness now, Jack. Just put on some jeans, a nice western shirt with a bolo tie and your new boots. Mary and I'll wait on the porch." With that, Ali shooed Mary from the room and followed her out, closing the door behind her.

Still wondering what the hell had just transpired, I donned a new western-style blue shirt with ivory-covered snaps, pulled on my new skin-tight jeans and slipped into my shiny new high-heeled boots. Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, the term 'drugstore cowboy' came to mind, But this is what Ali had said would fit in at the club, so I slipped the bolo tie over my head, slid the turquoise slide up snuggly against my throat and stepped out into the living room.

I could hear the girls talking quietly on the porch, their conversation punctuated by intermittent bursts of giggling. As I made my way to the door I heard Ali say, "God, he is so sexy! What did you think when I wrapped your hand around his cock?"

Mary replied, "It felt kind of weird... sort of smooth and velvety, but at the same time so hot and hard. You know, I could feel his heart beating through the palm my hand... do you think he's sexier than me?"

"Well, just about, but not in the same way, of course," Ali replied.

This talk was embarrassing me, so I said in a loud voice, "Are you girls about ready to go?" before stepping out onto the porch.

As we pulled into the parking lot adjacent to The Rendezvous, I noticed it was nearly full, the vehicles a mixed bag ranging from expensive new foreign sports cars to rusty old pick-ups. As we entered, we were met by a charming young lady in a short red cocktail dress, a plastic nametag identifying her as 'Sally Witherspoon - Hostess'. After welcoming us to the club, she asked if we had reservations.

"Yes," Ali replied, "Gilmer... Party of three for six-thirty."

Sally studied the reservation book with a puzzled expression before saying with a smile, "Oh yes, silly me! I was sure the Gilmer party had already arrived, but I see now that there are two reservations for Gilmer. Right this way please," and led us through a rather noisy bar area to a small dimly lighted dining room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.