Advanced Swimming Lessons - Cover

Advanced Swimming Lessons

Copyright© 2006 by Alicia Bishop

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young mother gets special lessons from her swimming instructor. Little does she know that he has a secret assistant. Her husband!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

There was no hesitation, no gentleness as he leaned her over the washer and pounded her from behind, not even bothering to lower his pants. He knew he had to leave and was fulfilling a need as quickly as he could. Just as she was building high again he exploded, pulling out as he did and spraying her entire crotch as he came.

"Don't clean up. I like when you're crusty down there when I come home." And out the door he went with her panties in his hand. Hastened by the sound of a child moving around and the need to get out of the house in a hurry, she carelessly pulled the shorts back on and went on her way. She couldn't slow down to give much thought about her drenched pussy that was still on fire from his pounding.

And then there was that other little problem. When the girls in her past had chided her about "Is there a pussy anywhere there" little did she or any of them know the actual situation. For all the pubic hair, after she had been fucked she always opened up wide for hours, the red silk giving way to gaping labia that she felt sure allowed a glimpse of her swollen clitoris. Combine that with both her and Darren's semen seeping out of her wet channel and it was a sight.

And she knew that was exactly what Doc could see when looking up the wide-open leg of her shorts. She wasn't sure where the little wave came, that fleeting sensation that went through her. It started from her red face and uninvitingly passed down through her torso and ended with a very distinct tingle between her legs.

Maybe it was her situation, maybe it was "leftovers" from Darren's raid on her that morning, or maybe it was just the fact that Doc was a damned attractive man that was showing her one hell of a lot of attention.

In any case, the tingling intensified rather than subsided. Especially when she looked down into the shallow water and could see the head of a very hard cock forcing it's way out of the top of his trunks. Her eyes widened at the size of it.

"My God," she thought. "He's actually getting bigger as I watch." Alicia had bragged number of times about the size of it and even Darren had acknowledged it but she never believed such stuff.

She believed it now!

When she looked back up she was startled. He was looking straight at her face and worse still, following the direction of her stare. He knew she was looking at his cock and, by the expression on his face, was quite pleased with her reaction to the sight.

When he spoke, thank goodness it was off the subject.

"Rachel, why don't you come over by yourself sometime and let me give you a swimming lesson. There are special techniques and approaches we use for people like yourself."

"Oh, I couldn't do that."

"Why not. If not for yourself, do it for Jason. As much as he enjoys the water you need to, at the least, not be afraid of it. Hell, I think I can teach you to swim in no time."

She wavered. He was right and she knew it.

"Give me this. Give me one lesson for just thirty minutes. We'll see how it goes from there. Just the two of us."

He was almost pleading to her. She had no idea how important this was to a grand scheme that had been planned for months.

She hesitated, and then gave the answer he so hoped for.

"Okay," she laughed softly. "Just remember how I am out there." She pointed to the water.

He almost laughed with relief. Round one was over. His mouth went from being dry to having the distinct taste of a pussy in it.

What she couldn't have known was that there wasn't anything coincidental or spontaneous about the events of the morning. The morning delight, the choice of attire, the awkward position exposing her charms. All of it was the result of many hours of precise planning between two friends. For one, a longtime dream. For the other, bad luck. But, over the past few weeks Darren was starting to slowly warm up to the situation his "bad luck' had dealt him.

As soon as she and Jason had left Doc went inside and picked up the phone.

There was an anxious and nervous Darren who received the call he was waiting for and knew was coming, one way or the over.

"How'd it go?" he asked nervously. He wasn't too sure what he actually wanted to hear from Doc.

Doc's reply was slow coming, as if he were teasing him. When he spoke it was softly and totally without any jubilation. Just very tactfully.

"Very well. She spread her legs wide open for me and she got an eyeful of me."

"What about the lesson?" That was the real thing and he cringed as he waited for the reply.

"Eight tomorrow night."

"And, hey! You know what I want her to wear. Deal's a deal, right?"

"Right," Darren said slowly.

They hung up, neither having any more to say.

The bait was set.

And Darren couldn't explain to himself why he was so hard. He wondered how Rachel had reacted to the morning's event. Surely she couldn't have missed Doc's attention to her and evidently she hadn't exactly ignored him, either.

He got his answer within an hour.

Rachel walked in unannounced and asked Emily to hold Darren's calls. She walked into his office, quietly closed and locked the doors, then pushed him away from his desk.

She still had on those short, faded brown shorts. She didn't even bother to take them off or, for that matter, to even speak.

Instead, she straddled him, unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock that was already hard. She looked straight in his eyes and said, "Excuse me. If this isn't being used..." and paused as she pulled her shorts to one side.

Slowly, so slowly he thought she was teasing him, she lowered herself on him. As often as he had seen her wet, the slush between her legs still surprised him.

It must have been a record. He hardly had time to slip her bra up off her breasts when he felt her coming. A huge, rolling orgasm ripped through her, dragging his along in the process.

Then, very nonchalantly and with a coy smile, she walked out.

She looked back and waved.

"Thanks, " she said. "I needed that! Really, really badly"

Darren sucked in his breath real hard. Had Doc caused all this?

She had obviously taken the bait. And how!

SPLASH

Rachel kept her promise and so did Doc. The day after Jason's lesson and "the invitation" she arrived at Doc's house right after Darren had gotten home. And, she had to admit, he really was good at what he did.

With Alicia coming out every now and then to give little words of encouragement he managed to at least get her up to her waist and take a few strokes. And, her nerves buoyed by his presence and the air filled mat she was floating on, he got her to at least float in the six feet section.

She wasn't to the point of just diving in or any such thing, but at least the apprehension was slowly disappearing.

And she felt comfortable in wearing a halter top and some old shorts. At least she didn't have to worry about that.

Nevertheless, it never left her mind that Doc was extremely attentive to her body, not missing a chance to touch or caress her at any opportunity. It wasn't like she was totally appalled by it. There were times it was very comforting if not a little erotic and there never seemed to be a time that that massive cock of his wasn't hard. It was obvious through the clear water.

What did bother her a little was the way Alicia reacted when she was watching them. A hand slowly moving up and down her leg, a little touch between her legs when she thought she wasn't being watched. She definitely seemed to find interest in all of it.

But tonight was different.

It was Saturday night about ten. It was totally dark in the pool because the pool lights were not on for some reason. Rachel stood on the side of the pool, her feet inches from the top step.

"Hey, you've got to give it a shot," Doc encouraged. "We've already been through that!"

She had been standing there for at least five minutes, trading idle chatter as she inwardly gave thought to what was about to occur.

She knew that Doc knew little of the reason for her hesitation. It wasn't the water she was afraid of at the moment. It was taking off the long tee shirt that covered her.

Finally, she lifted it off. With a red face, she stared straight at Doc to see his reaction.

It was quick and very approving. His cock lurched as he took in the view. So much that even she noticed it. Her face turned even redder but she couldn't explain the quick tingle that slide down her spine.

Rachel stood above him in a very tiny, almost vulgar white string bikini that was sure to become transparent as soon as it became wet.

And, of course, there were tufts of red hair already creeping out from her crotch even though she had fought hard to keep them controlled.

When Darren had handed her the suit earlier she had exploded.

"Do you really expect me to wear this over there in front of Alicia and Doc?"

She had no idea that Doc had carefully picked it out and coaxed Darren to try to get her in it. Darren had been reluctant, saying it wouldn't fly, but was all part of "the deal."

Doc was calm and professional. He held his hand out and coaxed her.

"Come on in. The water's wet!" he laughed.

It worked. She quickly forgot about any fears and descended quickly into the dark water.

"Where's Alicia?" she said as she looked around.

"Out clubbing with some of her slut friends. You know how she is." He laughed it off and she took it as a joke. He actually wasn't kidding. He had thrown her out of the house even though she had begged to watch them out of a darkened second story window. He told her it was bad luck.

"Oh! I thought she would be here." Rachel couldn't decide how well she liked the idea of being alone with Doc. Especially at this time of night, which she didn't understand. He was a friend, but he was also a man. One who paid obvious attention to her, especially in the recent past.

"Hey, let's get started. I promised Darren his baby sitter back in an hour or so." Doc wanted to move on. His mouth was starting to become dry and the skimpy trunks he was wearing was at least an inch too small at the waist band and his hard kept protruding under the top. He knew she had noticed but had to wait to see if she approved.

There was going to be nothing nilly willy about his approach tonight. He had definite plans, a few with whom he had shared with Darren, but most he held within himself. One thing was for sure. This would be a one shot thing. If it fouled, it would be gone forever.

And he didn't plan on that happening. Tonight was zero hour.

He started her out as usual, just kid stuff in the shallow end. He had her lying on a small rubber raft stomach down but slowly and carefully he was easing her out into the deeper water, the depth made even more sinister by the lack of underwater lighting.

Doc couldn't keep his eyes off her. Her sleek body was covered with water and, as he had predicted, the nothing cloth covering her nipples and pussy had turned almost transparent. He could see the paleness of her skin through it, even in the poor lighting.

As they moved, he quit maneuvering her by moving the mat she was lying on. Instead, he gently placed his hands on her leg and waist, spinning her around and moving her as he wished. Both of them knew she wasn't going to leave the little raft out there. Instead, it was just an exercise to try to remove the fear of the water.

Doc sucked in his breath. "Here we go," he thought.

His hand moved slightly up her leg above her knee and this time he didn't remove it.

Rachel felt it immediately and her eyes opened wide. Where was this going?

Slowly, ever so slightly, the touching continued as he gave her little compliments.

"Rachel, you're doing really well. I know it doesn't seem like it but you're really progressing."

It was all part of his scheme. Relax her, make her feel good not with just his hands but with his words as well. Somehow, he needed her to be receptive to anything he did.

And Rachel wasn't lying to herself and pretending it didn't affect her. The little tingle that slid down her spine was unmistakable. Even though Darren showed her lots of attention, especially lately, her senses seemed to be heightened by Doc's touch. She laughed inwardly.

"Maybe it is in response to the constant prodding I get from my husband concerning other men," she mused. "Is this what he had in mind?"

She had no idea how close she was to the truth.

Doc continued his slow aggression for a long time. Every time she moved around on the mat he seemed to be able to just touch her on the leg and that stopped her movement. Each time it was in a position that was becoming more and more favorable to him. Soon she was lying there wide open, her feet hanging off the mat on either side. Even with the poor lighting the red thatch was visible.

His cock lurched even more and finally, he felt it was time. He started touching her a little more casually, an arm around the waist, a hand on her hip as he moved her about, always speaking softly and giving her reassurance about where she was and the water around her.

It was a slow dawning, but recognition never the less that his touching was becoming a little more than casual. Rachel even noticed a concentrated attempt for him to reach around for a slight brushing of her breast but she chose not to pay a lot of attention to it.

She just made sure she didn't do anything. She still had the water to deal with and it was her primary concern. But it quickly came to the point that his arm was always around her, his hand constantly on her hip.

He never said anything off color or made a gesture that frightened her, just small instructional stuff. Even as concerned as she was, it got to the point where she wasn't too sure she wasn't starting to enjoy his attention.

Doc picked up on it as if she were sitting in a comfortable chair in his office. He moved forward, the gently touching accelerating. It was around the waist at first; just rubbing the lower part of her back, sliding his hand down her hips some, back up the full length of her back, and so on.

It actually felt good to Rachel but she was really starting to wonder where this was going and was preparing herself to stop it somehow. His hands had long since been moving up and down the back of her legs.

She was very aware of it but her lack of response led Doc to believe he had achieved that goal without attracting any negative response.

Finally, he slipped his hand all the way up and gently took the cheek of her ass in one hand. She immediately flexed her hips away from him and he quickly but smoothly disengaged. She assumed he had the idea and that it had come to an end.

Instead, he took advantage of the situation that kept her at his arms length.

Again he made an advance, running his hand slowly up and down her leg for a few minutes, not roughly but very casually. Then his hand slowly started to inch back up on the cheeks of her ass, brushing the cloth when he finally reached it. Most of her ass was already exposed just due to lack of cloth.

This time, when he cupped her ass, she knew for sure she had a situation and didn't know what to do.

"Doc, please." She said to him quietly. To her dismay his hand slowly continued touching her cheeks, brushing them casually as he went. He was in no hurry and was trying not to alarm her any more than he was.

Both hearts were beating like crazy and both knew that it was becoming intense. She reached back and took his hand, removing it from her butt. There was no way to actually escape his physical location to her.

"Stop, Doc. I think I should go." She was hoping the tone she gave him was enough to end it.

It took him less than a minute to react. He knew this was it. Something had to break the ice.

Rachel was relieved when she felt his hands leave her ass. Suddenly her eyes flew open and her head came up.

Doc had very slowly pulled the string ties on both sides of her bikini. She was naked from the waist down!

"Doc, don't touch me!" she barked at him. She reached for the strings, trying awkwardly to tie them back. It was to no avail. She couldn't maneuver herself on the mat without fear of falling off.

"Oh, okay, " Doc replied and casually moved away from the floating mat.

"Oh, my God!" She cried. ""Don't leave me." In her panic she wasn't thinking well. It would have taken little for her to row to the pool's edge. Instead, she was looking for Doc, as always, to protect her from the water.

Doc knew this was it.

He went back and put one hand on her upper leg and one on her unprotected ass. Slowly, quietly he started sending her in little circles in the water. It was frightening to her and she sucked in her breath.

"Let me know if you want me to leave you again," he said softly. It wasn't a mean tone or anything but almost as if he were offering a solution to her dilemma.

"No, Doc. Please. Anything but that."

Doc was in and he knew it. So did she. She was in a combination of shock and dismay by that time. Her thoughts were where is this going, and how do I ever get out of it.

And there was a little third nagging thought.

"I am concerned, but why am I not as repulsed as I should be?"

"I'm going to turn you over."

"What?"

"Be careful. I'm going to turn you over on your back."

Panic again set in as he carefully managed to turn her over on her back. During the process the bottom of her bikini disappeared, gone from the raft. She clutched the sides with both hands.

"You are going to be careful and do as I say, aren't you?"

"Yes. Careful." That's all she could get out.

Doc moved on. He wasn't about to give any leeway. He replaced his fingertips with his mouth, starting at her feet and slowly going higher and higher, touching every part of her right leg. There were slight touches with the other leg, but only a few brushes. He concentrated on that one leg, moving slowly up.

It was starting to become a blissful torture for her. In spite of her perceived peril she was rocking her body back and forth a little, either in an effort to get away or an unwanted reaction instinctively keeping in rhythm with his kisses.

"How could I have allowed this to happen?" she thought.

"Please, Doc. I don't want this." Her voice was breaking with a soft sob. She was still gripping the edge of the mat with both hands, not so much now to hold on but to more to relieve the tension quickly building from his mouth on her naked skin.

Finally he made contact with her crotch, the soft pubic hair parting to his touch.

"Oh, my goodness," was all he said. He started stroking her very softly, brushing her with his fingertips, feeling the dampness and apparently enjoying her feeble attempt to stop him. He teased her unmercifully before he moved to her clit. Her body arced at his touch.

"O-o-o-h-h-h." This time it was her emitting a small, unintended sound. No matter how upset she was or bad her situation was, she had not anticipated this move and jumped and let out a real low moan that he easily heard.

He was masterful. His touch was knowing and unbelievable soft. He brought her up to a level she couldn't believe and just left her hanging there for a long time. Somehow, the thing with the water disappeared. All at once her whole being, her entire world, was centered on that floating island and there was nothing else.

She looked up one last time to see if there was a rescue in progress. Since there was obviously not, she pleaded one more time.

"Please, Doc. Don't do this to me." It was very soft and quiet, her last stand, more emotional than physical as she reached for his wrist.

Rather than answering her, he simply increased the speed and pressure on the sensitive little bundle of nerves. Her immediate reaction to it told him that the game was all over. He had won. If there were to be more she would have done it, dumping herself into the water as a last resort.

"I'm going to pull you forward."

"Huh?" She was out of it.

""Relax. I'm going to pull you down to me."

With that warning and a little help from her she slid down. It would have placed her legs dangling fully in the water except he immediately raised them up and over his shoulders.

There she was, her head turning from side to side and her legs carefully locked around his head. What a surreal scene. How could this really happen?

Doc knew. It was the culminating event of a plot that had taken years in his mind. And he wasn't going to miss one bit of it!

Doc lowered his head, nuzzled his nose in her muff and finally flicked out his tongue.

"A-a-a-h-h-h." Rachel arched her back and turned slightly in response. In the middle of all this madness, how could it feel so wonderful?

Doc reached up and behind her neck. With a gentle tug the string gave way and her skimpy top dropped down to her stomach. Those perfect, pale breasts were there for Doc's eyes to absorb. For the first time, his hands slid up to encase them, rolling the nipples in his fingers as he did.

She became a writhing mass of anticipation, never knowing where he was going next. He moved her legs off his shoulders just long enough to bring his mouth to hers, his kisses drifting from her stomach to the top of her head. She lifted her head off the mat to meet his, her hips coming off the raft at times both in anticipation and in response.

This went on for some time. Her nipples had long ago relinquished their fullness under his manipulations and had gone to being two pointed rocks of intense pleasure.

He started making a gradual, very hesitant trip from her ear to her clit, paying attention to every square inch of her on the way down. Her nerves were tattered, her hips rotating, legs opening and closing, bending her knees up and then sending them as straight as possible, all with anticipation. Finally, he lifted her legs back up again and over his shoulders and his mouth found the target.

Slowly, his mouth covered her swollen clit and he began to suck.

"M-m-m-m-m." You could have heard the moan a hundred yards away. Oh, please, please not any teasing, she thought. She should have known better. He started what seemed a never ending snack of her, running his tongue up and down her slit, gathering in the secretion she was pumping out in mass, praising her to no end about how nice it was and how good she tasted.

"Please." she was whining.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.