Rob's Family - Cover

Rob's Family

Copyright© 2006 by The Jint Fan

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rob Jackson moves his neice into the family and the problems begin very shortly afterwards. This family are taken over by a group of teenagers and Rob is turned into a cuckold

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial  

Rob moved himself out of the bedroom and into the pullout bed in his den. He couldn't sleep with his wife anymore. He couldn't believe what is happening to his family.

The girls returned from Newport a day ago. They changed so much to him since leaving for Newport.

Rob received a note from Devon. It told him that Maria is being ordered to the special breeding and he allowed her to attend it. He was forced to if he wanted to be beaten up.

The lonely den is starting to get to him. He didn't have his naked wife next to him. He couldn't take it anymore.

A knock on the door brought his attention back. "Yes?"

The door opened and Jessie looked into the den. "You ok, Daddy?"

Rob smiled to his daughter. "I'm ok, honey. Come inside the room. I would like to talk with you. If you don't mind."

"Oh course, Daddy." Jessie entered the room. She sat down on the sofa.

Rob watched his daughter cross her legs. He hated to say it but he loved the sight of her legs. They look so smooth and glistened in the stockings.

"Do you like them, Daddy?" Jessie asked with an evil seductive smile.

"Like what?" Rob started to blush.

"You know, silly. My legs. You have been watching them since my transformation from the young naive girl to a black/Chinese slut." Jessie moved her legs wider than she closed the gap and crossed her legs again.

Rob couldn't believe his own ears that his daughter was saying this to him. "Wow! So you must like what they are doing to you."

Jessie nodded her head. "Yes. It is so unbelievable. It's the best that I ever had."

Rob can't believe his daughter is acting like this. She is only in her first sexual encounter of her young life. She doesn't know what is happening in the real world of dating.

Rob nodded his head. "Do you really want a baby inside of you at this young age?"

"Are you kidding?" Jessie stared at her father. "I wanted one so badly."

"Sorry." Rob shook his head.

Jessie moved closer to her father on the sofa. "I have an important question to ask you. Can I ask a very important question?"

"Anything darling." Rob replied.

"Well, can I suck on your cock?" Jessie asked.

Rob stared at his daughter with lust in his eyes. "Oh course."

Jessie smiled and reached for her father's pants. He pulled the pants down his legs with his underpants. His limp dick looking sad and lonely.

Jessie took the cock into her mouth and started to work on Rob's cock. Her mouth takes a hold of his cock like an expert cock sucker.

Rob couldn't believe his eyes at the sight and feel of his daughter taking him so deep into her mouth.

She began to lick his cock as it is entirely in her mouth. Rob moaned out. "Oh God!"

Jessie placed her fingers on her father's balls. She rubbed her fingernails on his balls as her mouth moves up and down over his cock.

Rob couldn't believe how hard he was getting from his daughter's sucking. He never felt so hard before when his wife would do it. He couldn't even remember the last time that his wife took him in her mouth.

The sensations of his cock being sucked was great to him even if his daughter is doing the sucking. Her fingernails scrap his balls again. He heard her say. "Your balls are tight."

Rob moaned in agreement. He didn't know ifhe could last. He felt as she slowed down her sucking. It was driving her crazy. "Oh God!"

Jessie looked up at her father as she could taste the start ofhim coming in her mouth. She worked her mouth faster over his cock until he moaned and started to come into her mouth. She drank him fully. It

tasted so good. Jessie popped the cock out of her mouth. "Prefect."

Rob's heart pounded in his chest as he hugged his daughter after the most powerful orgasm hit him. "My God! You are too good."

"Good. I don't want Devon to be disappointed with my performance." Jessie sat back down into the loveseat next to Rob.

Rob loved his daughter so much. "Any plans for the weekend?"

Jessie shook her head. "I haven't heard from the men about it."

Rob thought that was weird. He knew the guys always had plans for weekends as soon as they get back. "I have been thinking, if you want to have a baby like this, please do so."

"Oh thank you, Daddy." Jessie hugged him tightly.

A knock on the door broke them apart. They looked up as the door opened. Patty poked her head around the corner. "Hey, you two. Auntie Maria needs to see us."

Rob helped his daughter to her feet and pulled up his pants. He heard Patty say to Jessie how naughty that she is. Rob smiled to himself.

Following the two girls was interesting, Rob kept an eye on their small compact rear ends. Rob sighed to himself. He couldn't believe he's looking at them.

The three stopped in the kitchen. Rob noticed how gloomy looking Maria is. "What's wrong with you, honey? Are you feeling ok?"

"I have to leave." Maria sobbed.

"What do you mean?" Rob stared at his wife.

"Devon wants me to leave on Thursday for my special breeding for two months." Maria sobbed again.

"What..." Rob started to speak-

"Excellent." Jessie spoke over her father.

"You are so lucky." Patty replied.

Rob stared at the two little girls. He couldn't believe how happy they were for Maria. He was losing his wife for two months. He finally spoke after watching the girls hugging Maria. Maria has tears in her eyes. She didn't want to leave but she had to.

"Wait. What about me?" Rob cried.

Maria and the girls stared at Rob. Patty spoke first. "What about you?"

"How could you just leave us for two months?" Rob grasped Maria's hand.

"It's not easy but I need to go and get pregnant." Maria stated her intent.

Rob shook his head. "I thought you would not go that far."

"Oh please." Maria hissed and shook her head. "I want a baby badly. It has been a very long time since I felt that go inside of me."

Rob watched his wife change in front of him in the last month. He knew he was going to lose her. He couldn't stop her. Rob nodded her head slowly. "Please go before I cave."

"Thank you." Maria hugged him.

Rob watched as Maria dropped to her knees. His eyes grew larger as she felt the zipper of his pants being tugged and slowly opened up.

Maria slipped her hand into his pants. She cupped his hot balls. "Oh. Getting a little hard."

"Oh he will get harder just like an hour ago." Jessie commented with a smile.

Maria turned her head to face her daughter. "Oh, you little she devil."

Maria returned her attention back to her husband's cock. She started to fondle her husband's cock. She heard a moan escape above her. She simply smiled. She is going to miss her husband's cock, even if it is so small but it's cute.

Maria's mouth lowered to the growing cock. She started to suck on him. Rob lowered his hands into her hair to hold her. She worked her mouth over the small cock.

Rob slowly opened his eyes as his wife continued to suck on him. He watched the two cousins kissing each other while sitting on the kitchen table. Rob felt his wife's teeth scrap his shaft as she sucked on him.

Maria heard her husband gasped for air. She knew she was doing her job right. She moved slow over her husband and looked upward to the deep sighs of Rob.

A few moments later, she heard and tasted her husband's climax. She sucked on it like a straw. She pulled off her husband's cock. "Damn. I am very surprised how much come is in your tiny little balls."

Rob did feel bad after hearing his wife's comments. He really knew it was because his wife is under the influence of the teenagers. He would understand anything for the time being but time is running out.

Rob lowered down and kissed his wife on the lips. He could taste the salty sperm drops on her lips.

They watched the two cousins kissing each other.

"They look so cute together." Maria commented.

Rob 's answer is a nod of the head.

"I think I need to love them before I have to leave tomorrow." Maria stepped up to the girls.

Rob followed her lead.

Rob and Maria knelt in front of the girls. Rob between the legs of his niece's while Maria is with Jessie. The girls widened their legs to give access to the adults.

Rob and Maria started their oral feast of the girls' cunts while they kissed each other. The girls giggled at the loving.

The cousins cried in joy as Rob and Maria licked and touched the two cunts. Maria spoke up. "Our daughter is very tasty. How's our niece?"

"Very nice." Rob answered and returned his tongue and finger to her pussy. He licked at the tiny clit of Patty. He licked at it for a little while. He moved his tongue up and down her slit. He started to love the taste of her juices.

Patty whimpered as she is coming. Rob licked her up. Rob pulled away. "Thank you, Patty."

"No. Thank you." Patty replied as she smiled down to her uncle.

Rob and Patty together watched mother and daughter slowly made love to each other. Maria slowly made love with her. Maria finished with Jessie with a kiss on Jessie's pussy lips.

"I'm going to miss you, Auntie while you are gone." Patty told Maria as Maria sat down cross-legged on the floor. "If you see my mother, tell her that I love her."

"I will sweetie." Maria nodded her head.

"I will miss you also." Rob told her as it was killing him. He is losing his wife for a couple of months.

He didn't know how he was going to survive.

"I will too." Maria kissed Rob on the lips.

Devon arrived at eight in the morning on Thursday. He sat in the kitchen waiting like he owes the house for Maria to step in.

Devon turned to Rob. "So where is she?"

"She is getting ready." Rob replied with his eyes looking downward. "Don't hurt her. I am begging you. Please."

"I know we treat you like dirt but I promised we won't treat her like that." Devon pulled open his black bag. He pulled out another videotape. He placed it onto the table. He looked up at Rob. "This is an example of what happens during the two months."

"Who's on the tape?" Rob asked.

"Your sister. Her last day will be in a month. You will receive weekly updates on your wife." Devon informed him.

"Don't bother asking where because I won't tell you and she won't."

"I'm ready." Maria announced from the doorway.

Rob looked up at his wife. She looked really hot in a hot pink one piece dress which shown the sides of her breasts and showed a lot ofher leg. Her feet are in white five inch heels. "Wow!"

"Thanks." Maria smiled. "Hello Devon."

"Baby! Are you ready to go?" Devon asked her.

"Oh yes." She replied and walked up to Rob and kissed him on the lips. She whispered to him. "I love you and I'll be back soon."

Rob nodded his head. He watched the two walk out of the house hand and hand. They got into Devon's expensive car. Rob watched from the car window as they left the driveway and noticed that her head went down to his crotch as he drove.

Rob couldn't believe his wife left him for a couple of months. Two things are bothering him about this. The first is how they left with each holding their hands and the second is she going down on him in their own driveway in their neighborhood, so the neighbors could see it.

To turned to the tape sitting on the kitchen table. "I was going to wait."

Rob brought the tape into the den. He inserted the tape into the machine. He sat down into his recliner and hit the play button and watched the television screen come to life...

Two men walked into a huge room with pastel colors. Both of the men are black. They walked up to a bed. They looked down at Jessie lying on the bed with her hands tied to the bedposts. The largest of the two spoke. "Wake up Jessie."

The forty year old Jessie slowly awakened and looked up at the two men. "I'm sorry. I must have overslept."

"No problem. You have been such a good woman for us." The largest of the two started to untie Jessie from the bed. "Go get changed for your day."

"Thank you, Leon." Jessie smiled to the man and ran off to the bathroom.

"Leon, what is in store for this little one today." The other black man asked.

Leon nodded his head. "She's going be with Mr. Dick later tonight."

"She's going to be broken in half after he is done with her." The man smilrf towards Leon. "Remember her first day."

"You are right, Charles." Leon pulled out a small box with Jessie's outfit of the day. He placed the white one piece dress on the bed with white ankle socks and a pair of red six inch heels.

Jessie returned to the room freshly showered. She smiled to Leon and Charles. "I'm ready for today's activities, sirs."

The two men smiled at her. "Good. How are you feeling after last night's fuck fest?"

"A little sore. I have a few hickeys here and there." Jessie replied as she opened the small silk robe to show the men the hickeys.

Charles and Leon lowered their eyes to Jessie's naked body. They could see the hickeys on her breasts and around her pussy.

"Sorry for the bruises on your fair skin." Leon apologized. "We did get carried away with you."

"Not a problem. That is one of the risks of being here." Jessie lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Don't you like us? Do you want to leave?" Charles spoke to her.

Jessie shook her head. "No sir. I want to stay and have a baby for Devon and the guys. I want to make them proud of me."

"Good answer." Leon smiled to her showing his gold tooth. "Now change and wait for us."

Jessie nodded her head as she waited for the two men to move away from the bed to watch her. She pulled on the dress and it stopped well above her thigh. It was a super miniskirt. It is very tight fitting. She slipped the ankle socks onto her feet. The last thing is the tallest heels that she ever wore. They hurt her feet but the guys love them on her. She slipped them onto her feet.

Jessie stood up and spoke to the men. "I'm ready."

"Come with us. Time for breakfast." Leon took Jessie by the hand.

The three of them entered the dining room. Leon pointed towards the corner. Jessie nodded her head and walked over to the padded floor area.

Jessie stood patiently as the men ate at the dining room. She didn't seem to mind.

"Are you hungry?" Leon asked Jessie.

Jessie slightly nodded her head.

"Come here and suck my cock." Leon told her. "Once you have drank me then you can have a healthy breakfast."

Jessie lowered herself to her knees and crawled slowly towards Leon. She reached him and opened his pants. Her eyes stare at the semi hard cock.

"Suck on my cock, bitch." Leon spoke up as he took a hold of her head.

"Oh God!" Jessie replied just as her mouth slipped quickly onto his cock.

Leon sighed as Jessie's lips covered the cock. Her head moved quickly over his cock. She sampled the whole length of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.