Rob's Family - Cover

Rob's Family

Copyright© 2006 by The Jint Fan

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rob Jackson moves his neice into the family and the problems begin very shortly afterwards. This family are taken over by a group of teenagers and Rob is turned into a cuckold

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   DomSub   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial  

It all started a few months ago when Rob Jackson took his niece into his family home. His sister asked him to watch her daughter for a couple of months while she and her husband got by their marriage problems without her being there.

Rob's wife Maria didn't mind having the seventeen year old living in their house. She knew their seventeen years old daughter would love to have company.

Patty is having a hard time with their slow quiet life. Maria found cigarette butts on the ground. She told Rob to talk to his niece about them.

Rob talked to Patty about it. Patty pleaded. " I'm sorry, Uncle Rob. I won't do it again."

Rob was always a sucker to a crying girl.

A couple of weeks later, Rob stepped outside and looked over at the swimming pool. He noticed both girls lying in the lounges soaking up some sun. Patty is in a white bikini while Jessie's wearing a black one piece swimsuit. He hated to admit that they had cute figures.

Rob walked up to the girls. " What are you two doing?"

" Talking, Daddy." Jessie replied.

" About boys?" Rob asked.

Jessie giggled and Patty smiled to him.

" What about boys?" Rob asked. He knew he was getting into deep trouble with that question. " Do you have any questions?"

" Nope." Patty replied.

" A couple of the boys at school." Jessie replied.

" Do you have a boyfriend yet?" Rob asked his daughter.

Jessie shook her head.

" What about you?" Rob asked Patty.

" Well... I have a few guys that are interested in me." Patty closed her yes. " I can count four of them off my hand."

" No way!" Jessie laughed.

Rob couldn't believe his niece is acting like a slut in front of her cousin. He continued to eye both of them. Patty is looking real sexy and he had to admit that his daughter is growing also.

" Like what you see?" Patty asked.

" What?" Rob was caught off guard.

Both of the girls laughed out.

" Uncle Rob, can I ask for a huge favor from you and Aunt Maria?" Patty slipped off her sunglasses from her eyes.

" Oh course."

" Can I have a pool party with my friends from my home?" Patty asked her uncle.

" I don't know..."

" Please Daddy!" Jessie cried as she begged for her cousin's request.

Rob had to think it over. He would need to talk to his wife about it. He figured it would be ok. " I'll have to talk to Aunt Maria about it."

" Thank you, Uncle Rob." Patty smiled for the first time since she stayed at the house.

" Thank you, Daddy." Jessie jumped up and hugged him tightly. Rob could feel his daughter's breasts pressing against him. He shook his head in disgust.

That night, Rob called Patty and Jessie into the kitchen. He smiled to the two girls. " What's the menu for your party?"

" I can have the party?" Patty smiled again and eyeing both adults.

Maria nodded her head. " Yes. I want to meet your friends. Is next Saturday good for you?"

" They would love to meet you and next Saturday would be great." Patty pumped her fists together. " Thank so much. You are going to love them. They are so cool."

The party date finally came. Patty and Jessie were out by the pool getting some stuff done while Rob and Maria were inside getting the food and drinks ready for the ten friends of Patty to come over for the party.

The clock chimed one in the afternoon, when two cars pulled into the driveway of their home. Patty cried out from the backyard. " They're here!"

Patty ran out to the front of the house to the cars. Jessie followed at a distance. Rob and Maria took up the rear. They watched the young men and women leave their cars.

Rob watched the men. There is four black men and one Asian. He looked over at the three females. Two are black and the other is Asian.

Patty brought a tall black man up to them. She smiled. " This is my Uncle Rob and Aunt Maria. This is Devon."

" Nice to meet you." He shook Rob's hand and smiled at him. He turned to Maria. " It's really nice to finally meet you."

" Thanks." Maria blushed.

Rob noticed his wife's blushing. He didn't know why she is acting like this in front of the black youth.

About an hour into the party, Rob manned the grill as he cooked the hamburgers and hot dogs as everyone played around the pool.

Maria walked out to the pool with a small tray with soda. She walked along the edge of the pool to get around two of the boys. He noticed the boys watching her closely. He couldn't blame them because she is still hot looking for her age. She has large breasts that measure around forty-two with a c cup.

After the meal is done and cleaned up. Rob and Maria joined everyone by the pool. Devon yelled from the water. " Now."

Rob watched as Maria is picked up by two boys and thrown into the pool by Devon. Rob laughed for a second and watched Devon swim over to her. Rob stood there as Devon started to play with her.

As Rob started to move towards them to stop it, a sharp pain struck me in the backside causing blackness to overwhelm me.

Rob shook his head and slowly opened his eyes. He couldn't move his arms as he is tied to the flagpole. He looked straight at Devon as he is pushing himself against Maria's backside. His wife is still in the pool with the black youth.

Rob wanted to yell but his mouth is gagged with a soak. He looked to the right and watched Tyrone getting a blowjob from Patty. Patty is on her hands and knees as she is sucking away on the cock in her mouth. Rob wanted to scream.

His eyes moved to the left of him and bugged out as he watched his daughter lying on the picnic table with Chen feeding his cock in her mouth as one of the black girls is licking her pussy at the same time.

Rob screamed into the gag. " Stop!"

" Hey Devon!" The Asian girl near the poolside action yelled and pointed towards Rob. " The wimp is finally awake."

Devon looked over Maria's body as his hands are holding onto Maria's bare breasts. The blouse is floating with the bra a few yards away. He pulls on her nipples and Maria moaned. " Oh God!"

Rob tried to free himself.

" Don't stress over it, wimp." Devon spoke up. " I haven't fucked her yet. I wanted you to watch as I did fuck her for the first time."

Rob struggled.

Devon asked Maria. " So Maria, do you want my cock that I have been rubbing against your crotch inside of you?"

" Yes." Maria moaned. " Please help me."

" Little girl, here is great." Chen moaned from Jessie's blowjob.

" I can't wait, Devon replied. He turned back to Rob. " You can thank your niece for turning you into a cuckold."

Rob cringed at the words.

Maria gasped. " Oh God! He's taking off my shorts and underpants off."

" Oh God! I'm coming." Jessie cried out as she is having an orgasm and after drinking the seed of the Asian boy. She wiped her mouth. " I love sperm!"

" Here comes my cock, little housewife." Devon told Maria as he moved his cock against her backside as his fingers open her up for his cock. " Need it big and wide for me, sweetie."

Maria cried as his fingers stretched her pussy out a bit. " Oh."

Rob struggled as he watched his wife being fucked. He could tell be the look on Devon's face that he is sliding into his wife's pussy. He felt so powerless.

" Fuck! She's a tight one." Devon moaned.

" Runs in the family." Tyrone laughed.

Rob begged against the gag to God for this to end but it didn't. He heard his wife moan and the look on her face showed some desire. Rob watched Devon push in and pull out of his wife from the backside.

Jessie moaned again as the Asian girl is fingering her pussy to a climax. She also is showing a lot of desire as the long slim fingers are fully inserted into her pussy.

" Uncle Rob, relax and watch the show." Patty laughed from her spot as she watched Devon fucking her aunt.

Rob couldn't believe his own niece would do such a thing to them. Rob couldn't think why his sister's child acted like this to them. She brought the kids over so they can fuck Maria and Jessie while he watched.

" Come for me, baby!" Devon moaned.

" No, I can't."

" You can't or you won't?" Devon laughed. " I'm not going to stop until I feel you coming against my cock."

" No!" Maria groaned with eyes closed.

" Too late. You are coming." Devon laughed as his fingers worked on her nipples. His is pulling on her long nipples.

" I am!" Maria buried her head into the side of the pool as she is coming from Devon's fucking.

Rob watched as his wife is fucked by the teenagers. He wants to throw up but he couldn't with the gag in his mouth. He wanted to die.

" I'm coming inside of you baby." Devon pushed very deep into Maria.

Maria cried. " God! I felt it so far inside of me!"

Rob closed his eyes. " No more."

" Who's next to have her?" Devon swam away as Maria climbed out of the pool naked.

Rob watched Tyrone head over to Maria. Maria crawled onto one of the lounges. Rob could see her nipples looking red and sore. He noticed the gaping hole of her pussy.

Tyrone stopped over the lying Maria. He knelt down between her legs. He lowered his mouth. He had free rein on Maria. His tongue plunged deep into her pussy. " Good thing the pool water cleaned you."

Maria cried as an orgasm ripped through her. She could feel Tyrone's huge hands cup her breasts. Maria cried out. " I'm coming!"

Rob closed his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. He listened to his daughter and wife as they are being fucked by the teenagers.

Patty finally caved in. loudly. " Fuck me Chen!"

The fucking continued for many hours. Rob finally fell asleep to the sounds of the fucking of his family. His family is leaving him.

The next morning, Rob awakened with a headache from hell. He tried to move his hand to his forehead to rub it but he couldn't. He was still chained to the outside wall of the house.

He looked over at Patty sleeping on her back with her cousin Jessie next to her. They are both completely naked. He searched the backyard for his wife. He didn't see her. He saw the black girl and the Asian girl lying on the pool lounges.

The rear sliding door opened and Chen stepped out. He noticed Rob awake. " Good morning, wimp. Come on inside with me."

Chen removed the cuffs from Rob's hands. " Don't do anything stupid or you get another beating from hell."

Rob nodded his head with defeat. He followed the tall boy. They entered the house and welcomed to the sounds of his wife moaning.

They entered the living room to find his wife tied to the coffee table with Tyrone licking Maria's pussy. She is moaning loudly from it while Devon is sliding his cock between her breasts.

" Look how Devon is titties fucking your wife, wimp." Chen laughed. " She's been up all night long being fucked silly."

Devon looked up as he is coming onto Maria's face. He smiled at Rob with his front gold tooth showing. " Good morning, wimp."

Devon dismounted the tied down wife as she is having another orgasm from the oral sex that Tyrone was giving.

Tyrone pulled his head out of her crotch with an huge smile on his lips. " That was so tasty.

Devon and Chen started to laugh out.

Devon walked the short distance over to Rob. He placed an arm around Rob's shoulders. " How was your night, wimp?"

" Like you care." Rob stared back at him.

" Well... I do." Devon laughed. " You see, if you are hurt emotional or physically then Maria won't like me anymore."

Rob turned his head away.

" I want you to cook breakfast for us and then later I want a great dinner made for all of us." Devon instructed him.

" Why should I?" Rob is gaining some bravery.

" That's ok, wimp." Devon turned to Chen. " Get Jessie and bring her to me."

" Don't. I'll do whatever you want." Rob quickly agreed to do dinner.

" Very good, wimp. I don't like hurting anyone." Devon told him. " Now cook some breakfast for us."

" Yes." Rob dropped his head in defeat.

The boys walked towards the outside to get everyone while Rob worked on the largest breakfast he ever made in a long time.

Everyone was getting breakfast as Rob cleaned the dishes and pans. His life is in so much trouble now. He watched his wife eating while Tyrone's fingers are inside of her pussy.

Devon stood up and looked over at Jessie and Maria. " Time to go out for some errands."

The two girls followed the other two girls out of the house without saying goodbye to him.

Devon informed him that they are going to impregnate the girls. After the girls give birth to the babies then they are freed unless they want to stay which was ok also.

Rob felt defeat. He is starting to lose his family to the teenagers. Rob returned to the dishes as the cars leave the driveway.

Devon sat in the back seat with Jessie and Patty. He has both hands on the two young girl's breasts. " Very nice. You will really will enjoy our errands."

Maria nodded her head.

The two cars drove into the worst part of city. Maria stared at the inner city area. Devon winked to her. " Welcome to my neighborhood."

" Oh" Maria never knew of this area.

The first stop was at a small strip mall. Everyone stepped out of the two cars. Devon led the group to a small store where Maria noticed the type of business. It was a tattoo and piercing shop.

" Don't worry. We know the owner very closely." Devon laughed followed by each of the teenagers. A joke that Maria and Jessie didn't know.

They entered the shop. Tyrone yelled out. " Pops!"

Maria and Jessie stared at the different tattoos on the wall. Maria couldn't believe they are getting a tattoo and a piercing together.

A small Asian man stepped out from behind a curtain. " My daughter and her friends return to my shop. I'm honored to have you."

Maria watched as the Asian gentleman kissed the Asian girl name Joy.

" Pops, I want you to meet Maria and Jessie. You already know Patty." Devon introduced the Asian man to the girls.

" What do you mean?He knows you." Maria looked over at Patty than over to Devon.

Maria and Jessie were brought into the back room of the shop. Li turned to Devon and asked. " Who's going first?"

Devon smiled. " Maria goes first."

Maria looked down at the floor. She walked towards the table. She is very scared. She stood and waited for the Asian gentleman.

" Please remove your clothes for me." Li smiled at her.

Maria started to remove her clothes starting with the blouse then skirt. She kicked off her shoes and pulled the stockings off her legs. The white bra is pulled off freeing her breasts. The white thong underpants were finally removed from her.

" Standard?" Li asked Devon.

" Oh course." Devon reached over and grabbed a hold of Patty's right breast. She sighed at the touch of the black man.

" Please lie on the table for me. This will take a few minutes." Li smiled again to her.

Maria laid down on the padded surface. She watched the Asian mean prepare some of his tools of the trade.

Li rubbed a cotton swab on her left nipple, which she felt the immediate effects of the numbness to the nipple.

" You are being tagged and you will wear it until you get pregnant." Devon spoke from his chair as Patty is on his lap doing a lap dance.

Before Maria could reply, she felt the sting of the needle piercing her nipple. The burning sensation made Maria cry.

Li continued his work. He started to spread her legs. He started an electric razor and mowed her pubic hair. The vibrating razor made her almost come.

Li sat down the razor and picked up the tattoo tool and began to tattoo her just above her clit. She could swear he is touching her clit making her slightly horny.

A few minutes later, Li smiled to Maria. " All done. Just remember to keep them well cleaned."

Li helped Maria up onto shaky legs. He walked her over to a full length mirror to show her his artwork on her body.

Maria first saw the gold ring in her left nipple and her eyes down lowered to the tattoo. It simply read. " Devon's."

Maria lost all feeling in herself. She is a slut now.

" Jessie, your turn." Devon told the teenager.

Maria walked over to Devon. " Do you like?"

Devon raised a finger up to the nipple ring and gave it a short tug causing Maria to moan out. It was a great feeling. " Very nice on you."

Maria sat next to Tyrone as he fondled her breasts and nipples as Jessie is lying naked on the table. She heard Li say it was nice to see a shaved pussy.

Maria couldn't believe that her daughter shaves her pubic hair. What else don't I know?

Maria watched and heard as Li pierced Jessie's nipple with the gold ring and tattooed the same way as she was.

A few minutes later, Jessie was done. Li turned to Devon. " Now payment."

" Your choice." Devon smiled to the Asian man.

" Daughter." Li replied.

Maria didn't understand what was happening. She watched as Li pulled his pants down to his shoes. A large cock uncoiled and ready.

Li lowered his head to between her legs. He started to lick the young girl's pussy. He worked on the clit and heard her sigh.

Li's tongue is going very deep into her pussy causing Jessie to cry out. " God! He's fucking me with his tongue!"

Maria couldn't believe she was watching this. The Asian man's cock was growing larger and larger. She couldn't believe that her daughter is being fucked by a tongue.

" Fuck me!" Jessie cried again.

Maria watched as her daughter being fucked with a tongue. She is having orgasm after orgasm. Maria felt a hand touching her clit. She is close to coming also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.