Miss Ebay - Cover

Miss Ebay

Copyright© 2006 by Bakerman

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A student needs money and uses todays technology to get more than he bargined for.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School  

My name is, don't laugh, Moreton but I call myself Moe. My housemates are Laurence, only call me Larry, and Charles "Curley" Curtin. We are all 19 year old students at art college and like students everywhere we are always short of cash. I had squeezed my parents, hit my other friends, sold some CD's and DVD's and avoided going to places I owed money at. I was pathetically stuck at home, too broke to go out and too bored to stay in. I needed a plan.

I came up with a plan for someone else, another pathetic loser, to fund my next big weekend. Now ebay won't let you sell people but what I was going to do was offer up time with me as your new best friends for the weekend. You bid, you win a weekend with me. My housemates agreed they would hang around with the winner and talk movies, music or any bull you wanted to spread. They agree to listen and not complain even if your stories are dull and dumb.

Finally I convinced the guys that someone would bid and I would have money for our next big weekend. They were happy to be included as extra's but I also gave them the option that they could bail and leave me alone with the winning loser. I posted my prize on ebay and sat back to watch the bids flood in. Flood was not the correct word more like a dribble. Someone had bid a dollar and it was two days until a second bid came in for five. I was now beginning to have doubts about this idea. I was so hyped about someone else paying I completely forgot about the consequences of someone not bidding high enough because if I didn't get enough to cover my costs I would be even deeper in the hole. Then a bidder called Lemonboy posted fifty and at first I was happy but then Lemonboy started bombarding me with emails about how he wanted the weekend to go and I could see this being a nightmare. He was even geekier than we were.

The final hours of the bid were painful to wait out. Lemonboy was the last bidder and his fifty had stood up for three days. I was planning to dummy bid him out but none of the guys would extend me any more credit to cover that bid. Nearly down to the last minute and suddenly my prayers were answered as a bid flashed in for $200 from a Miss E-bay. Next the countdown finished and I was over the moon at the prospect of $200 in my hands. This would be enough to wipe out some long standing debts and still party on the weekend.

Not long after the sale finished I got confirmation of payment and an email from Miss E-bay wanting details of when and where we were to get together. Over the next hour we nutted out the arrangements. Miss E-bay, only wanted to be called Missy, told me she also went to a university and would arrive Friday night around 6:00 PM. Knowing we were all students living together she also asked would the place be clean and if she would have a separate room for sleeping. She left all the details of activities for the weekend to us and she would see us later...

We spent the week cleaning the place from top to bottom. We washed everything, all clothing was cleaned and put away, every surface was dusted at least twice. We put fresh sheets and stuff on my bed and made it up just like a motel bed. I was going to sleep on a folding bed in Larry's room. Surprisingly none of us even mentioned the idea of sex happening over the weekend so hyped up were we to be able to go out on the weekend.

Missy arrived right at 6:00 PM and what a knockout she was. The three of us are all go close to the 6 foot mark but Missy, even in her boots, as lucky to be 5-6. She had a bit of a Goth look going with dark eyeliner and black nail polish. She had jet black hair with blood red tips that covered the neck line of a cut off Ramones t-shirt which exposed a smooth, untanned midsection but highlighted the way her breasts stretched the shirt up and out. Her hip riding jeans were slung so low I was surprised you couldn't see the top of her pubic hair. The jeans were ripped and faded as only expensive designer jeans can be and they were tucked into black leather boots that came almost to her knees.

We invited her in and then sat around chatting for about an hour to get a feel for how she wanted to spend her weekend with me / us. She seemed to be a collection of contrasts with her look and clothes suggesting someone younger but her range and knowledge of current events, music and films making her appear older. The quality of her clothing and her carry-all bag looked expensive but she wore no jewellery. This was a girl with a mystery and I had all weekend to solve it.

Missy asked for her room so she could freshen up before we headed out to our local pub for some drinks. As soon as we were alone the guys began hi-fivin' me for my idea. As if we didn't think Missy was hot to start with she returned a few minutes later having ditched the jeans in favour of a black micro-mini skirt that showed off her short but shapely legs wrapped in the tight fabric of her black leather boots.

We certainly looked an odd group as we walked to the "Irishman" our local pub. Missy came up to about chin level to the three of us. Larry is a rugby player so is pretty well bulked at up at around 210 pounds while Curley and are lucky to push 165. Missy would have been about 100 wringing wet. She still strutted her stuff like the queen of the ball as surrounded by her entourage she entered the pub and immediately held every guy's attention.

While us mere males found a table for the four of us Missy made a bee line for the bar. She talked briefly to Pat the bartender and threw some bills on the bar and returned with a jug of beer and three empty glasses for us and some vodka drink for herself. Missy told she had worked in a bar and new the right things to say to get cheap drinks. Whenever any of us went to the bar we just ordered a Missy round and the bartender would know what to pour and it was already paid for by her. We protested but not too vigorously.

The night went great. Missy paid for the drinks, the food even the karaoke machine when we all got up and belted out some tunes. Man were we drunk or what? We left the pub around 1:00AM and made our way home. Larry and Curley promptly headed up the stairs for their rooms leaving Missy and I alone in the lounge room. She suggested coffee so I went to the kitchen to make some. When I returned she was lying on the sofa and I noticed her bra on the floor. We made small talk till the kettle boiled and I went back to make the coffee.

I came back from the kitchen with two cups of coffee balanced on a tray with milk and sugar and glancing over at Missy nearly dropped the lot as I did a quick double take. She was laid out on the sofa with an arm across her face and one leg on the floor and the other caught up on the top of the cushions at the back. Her position gave me an uninterrupted view of her panties. The street light through the window fell across the sofa illuminating her crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.