Surprising Seduction - Cover

Surprising Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - From the time Tommy hit puberty and discovered girls there was only one woman on his mind...his mother. When he reaches college a friend turns him onto a wonder drug that can make all his dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   School  

Dad flew in mid morning the next day and Mom picked him up at the airport, so I didn't see her at all until that afternoon. With my father around she acted perfectly normal, but it did seem to me that she was trying to avoid me. Dad asked me what had been going on for the last few days, if he'd missed anything exciting. Of course I didn't tell him his wife, my mother, had sucked my cock just the night before. I told him it was just another couple of boring summer days around the house. My parents had that business dinner of Dad's to go to so Mom disappeared into their bedroom to get ready, but I made sure I was downstairs to see her in that dress when they got ready to go.

Mom came down the stairs and I let out a long whistle. She looked so hot. I really wished my dad wasn't there.

"I have to say I agree with Tommy," my father said, checking Mom out. I knew he was getting ideas seeing her in that little black dress. The same ideas I was getting!

"You look really good, Mom. You guys have fun tonight, but not too much fun." I told my parents as they left. That left me in a big, empty house. I knew I would go nuts so I got out of there was fast as I could. I headed for my friend Tony's house. I knew he'd scored some good bud recently and I needed something to mellow me out.

It was late when I returned home, but not so late that I wasn't surprised that my parents were back. Usually they went out for drinks and dancing after these things, but there was Dad's car in the driveway. I entered the dark house, ready to go up to my room and whack off thinking about Mom when I heard a voice out of the darkness.

"Tommy, I'm glad your home." Mom said. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and I could see her sitting on the couch, still in her cocktail dress. "I think we should talk." Mom added.

"Sure," I said, joining her on the couch.

Mom took my hands in hers. "About last night... It was so good, I loved it, but it's not right. I may have theses feelings and desires, but I know I shouldn't be acting on them. I couldn't help myself last night, but we have to make sure it never happens again."

I looked down into Mom's cleavage, then at her shapely legs. "You're making it harder by being in that dress," I told her. "I want you just as much as you want me, probably more, and I don't have the problem with it that you do. We love each other, we both want each other. There's no reason we shouldn't be together. Just because society has some rules, that doesn't matter as long as it's between us." I moved closer to her to the couch.

"But sweetie, you don't understand. It's... What are you doing?"

Mom's eyes widened as I grabbed and kissed her. She struggled for about half a second, and then opened her mouth to my tongue. She kissed me back hard and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her forward so she was practically in my lap, my hands in her hair. She'd put it up to go out, but I had it tumbling around her face. When I went to bite her earlobe I had to sweep it out of my way.

"Tommy..." Mom murmured, pushing me back on the couch and laying on top of me. Her blonde hair tumbled all around us as Mom kept kissing me like an old lover. One leg was between mine and I could feel her thigh pressing into my hardening cock. "I know we shouldn't do this, but I want you so bad, Tommy. Forgive me."

Mom kept kissing me, then pushed up to her knees, towering over me. She reached behind her back and I heard her zipper going down. Because of her position, Mom grabbed the dress from the bottom and pulled it up over her head, discarding it on the floor. She arched her back and pulled her hair back, giving me the most amazing view of that great body, her tits ready to spill out of her strapless bra and her thong barely covering her pussy. Her legs looked great in the thigh highs that I recommended. I knew I would be seeing them sooner or later. Mom looked down at me and bit her bottom lip as she first touched her breasts until her nipples poked through her bra, then her hands moved lower, tracing her pussylips through her thong. I'd have to get my pants off soon if I wasn't going to cum in them.

Fortunately Mom wanted my pants off just as badly as I did and after touching herself for a moment she went to work on my belt, then pulled my pants off. Mo prick was rock hard to her touch and my mother's fingers flickered up and down my pole while she slowly lowered her mouth over it. "Ohhhh Mom... Ohhhh God..." I moaned, feeling the cum boiling in my balls. It was all about to come rushing out. Luckily years of fervative masturbation had taught me to be quiet. Mom's blowjob was just as good as the night before and I blasted into her mouth after just a few minutes. She kept my cock in her mouth this time and swallowed my whole load without missing a drop.

After giving the tip of my cock a kiss, Mom straightened up again and flicked her hair back. Mom grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me up as she laid back. Now I was on top of her and I kissed her deep while she clawed at my shirt. Usually I didn't kiss a girl after I came in her mouth, but with my mother I didn't mind. There wasn't much I wouldn't do for her. She pushed my head to her breasts and flicked open the front hook of her bra. Mom's tits sprang free and I devoured them. I sucked and flicked her fat nipples until Mom's nail dug into my scalp. She was moaning really loudly and I was getting concerned that Dad might hear from upstairs. I had my knee between her thighs and I was grinding it into her cunt, feeling her moist heat through her thong. "Ooooooo sweeetie... bite them, bite Mommy's nipples... oooooooooojust like that sweetieeee..." I did as she told me and my mother gasped and cried out my name.

"Shhh, Mom, isn't Dad upstairs." I whispered up to her.

"Don't worry, the drinks he had tonight combined with his jetlag, it would take a bomb going off to wake him." Mom said, pulling my mouth back to her bare skin and pushing down at the same time. I knew just what she was going for.

Mom was so wet I had to peel her thong off her. While her legs were high in the air I kissed my way back down them and rubbing them. I loved the way her thigh highs felt. I put her legs over my shoulders as I kissed my way closer and closer to Mom's blonde honey pot. Being able to smell how excited I made her made me that much harder. My cock was completely recovered and ready to go. I spread Mom's cunt open and stabbed my tongue down into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.