Music City Tour
Chapter 3 | Morning

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 | Morning - Kris' husband Paul sends her to Nashville for 24 hours with a dom they met on the Internet. Ethan is already familiar with Kris' sexual fantasies and proclivities, and he uses that knowledge to propel her to extreme sexual heights. This is a story about an affectionate dom-sub relationship, not a story about abuse. "Your orgasm is your tribute to me," Ethan tells her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   ENF  

Exhausted, Ethan and Kris slept soundly all night. When Kris awoke, she was lying on her side and facing the center of the bed. Ethan gently caressed her temple, stroking her hair around her ear.

When her eyes fluttered open and focused, she was staring into his. He smiled gently, and she smiled back. His hand brushed her ear. Sunshine warmed the room through sheer curtains.

"Good morning, beautiful one," he whispered.

"Good morning, Sir." she whispered back.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Sir. Did you?"

"Yes. I know it's a terrible cliche, but you look beautiful in the morning."

"Get real," she sputtered.

"No, really."

"Well, you're kind, Sir, even if I do believe you're hallucinating or something. Should you at least have your glasses on before you tell a woman something like that?"

They chuckled together.

They traded private time in the bathroom, and he was reading the room service menu when she emerged. She felt better about her appearance after freshening up, and she crawled into bed next to him.

"You're going to need a hearty breakfast to get you through the morning," he said.

"Oh, no. There's more?"

"Oh, yes, there is. I've not even fucked you. Did you realize that?"

"Oh my goodness, you're right. All that you put me through, but you never put your cock in my pussy. How could you have missed that?" she teased while clinging to his arm.

Ethan reached for the hotel phone and ordered two large breakfasts and a pot of coffee, which were promised for delivery within 30 minutes.

He scooted down into the bed and turned toward her. They resumed their verbal foreplay, talking and gently touching each other. Kris' cell phone rang, and Ethan nodded for her to check on it. She looked at the Caller ID.

"It's my daughter's cell. I really need to answer it."

"OK." He understood.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Melissa."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine."

"Where are you?" Kris asked.

"I'm at home."

"Good. What are you doing?"

"Well, that's why I called." Pause. "I'm in bed, Mom, and I'm horny. I was wondering if we could, you know, come together."

Kris sucked in a small breath and closed her eyes. This was a serious dilemma, the dimensions of which were to become apparent to Ethan.

"Just a minute," Kris said as she put her cell phone on hold.

"It's Melissa, and she wants to... well, she wants to masturbate with me on the phone."

"You have phone sex with your daughter?"

"Well, yes. Sometimes."

"My, you're both good little girls, aren't you? How often have you done this?"

"A few times. I don't know exactly how many. A half dozen maybe. When I travel on business usually. It's sort of a mother-daughter closeness thing."

"Well, don't let me interfere with a little mother-daughter bonding. Go right ahead."

Kris smiled and took Melissa off of hold. "Yes, Melissa. We can do it together. Are you in your bed?"

"Yes,"

"Are you naked?"

"Yes."

"How horny are you?"

"Mmmmm. I'm very horny. Are you horny?"

"Yes, I'm getting that way," Kris acknowledged. "Did you sleep with your daddy last night?"

"Yes."

"How many times did you do it?"

"Twice. He was real horny after your phone call. And, well, I was, too."

"How many times did you cum?"

"With Daddy? Three times. He ate me twice, and I fingered my pussy while I rode his cock. Mom, I had an awesome cum that time."

"That's a good little girl, Melissa. Are you fingering yourself now?"

"Yes. Are you?"

"Yes," Kris told her daughter.

The tension escalated as their phone sex continued. Kris was rubbing herself firmly now, and Melissa was frigging her clit with light, fluttering strokes. Ethan could tell that Kris was really getting into it.

Two knocks sounded from the hotel door. "Room service," said the deep male voice.

Kris looked at Ethan with horror. "Don't stop," he said.

She stared wide-eyed and then resumed her conversation with Melissa. Ethan strolled to the door and opened it. A handsome black man filled the doorway before bending to push the breakfast table into the room. Covered plates, a pot of coffee, flowers and fresh water on a white tablecloth filled the table. Kris continued stroking her clit while talking to Melissa and staring at the visitor.

Mother and daughter were lost in the girl's fantasy of being taken anally by her father. Kris wouldn't allow it in reality because she thought her daughter was too small for Paul's stout weapon, but still enjoyed dreaming about it.

In their fantasy conversation, Melissa was describing how she expected it to feel when her father finally deflowered her bottom, and Kris was stoking the girl's fires. "Yes, my baby will look so beautiful with Daddy's cock up her ass. I want you to let Daddy fuck you there one day, Mel. But you've got to be ready first."

The obscene conversation went on as the waiter set up breakfast and handed Ethan the bill. He mustered all of his professional will and tried to ignore the masturbating woman on the bed.

"You may look at her if you like," Ethan said when saw the man looking elsewhere.

"Oh, that's OK," the waiter said, trying to remain professional.

"Please look at her. It's good for her. She wants you to look."

The waiter's resistance crumbled, and he stared at Kris while she had phone sex with her daughter. The man's cock swelled in his pants as he watched Kris stroking her clit while whispering nasty words to her daughter.

"Your bottom is beautiful, Mel. It really deserves to be taken one day," Kris encouraged. "It will look good stretched around Daddy."

"I'm cumming," Melissa moaned to her mother.

"Come on, baby. That's good. Come for Mommy. Think about Daddy's cock up your ass and come for Mommy."

Melissa wailed her orgasm into the phone, and Kris looked up to see the waiter staring at her. His intense stare caused the emotional dam inside of Kris to burst, and she crashed into orgasm as Melissa cried into the phone and the waiter's eyes widened.

He'd been propositioned by plenty of women in his career... and even a few men. He'd accepted a few of the invitations, too, particularly from slender women. He liked slender women. But he'd never experienced anything like this. The woman was driving her clit mad and convulsing through her orgasm during phone sex with her daughter apparently. The waiter's chest clenched, and his cock swelled further.

Mother and daughter cooed to each other as they descended from climax. Kris obediently held her legs open so the men could see her pussy. "Goodbye, darling. I'll be home tonight," Kris said before closing the phone.

Ethan realized that circumstances were handing him an opportunity he hadn't counted on.

"You know, I fucked her all day yesterday, and it wasn't enough. She's still insatiable. Would you like to help me try to satisfy her?"

"Sure, man. What have you got in mind?" The waiter flashed an easy grin.

"Well, if you don't mind wearing a condom, I bet you've got something in your pants that she'd enjoy."

"Sounds good to me. You got any condoms?"

"Sure do," Ethan said as he flipped the man a foil pouch without consulting Kris.

The waiter unfastened his belt and began to lower his trousers. His hard shaft pushed at the front of his boxers. "Hope you don't mind, but I'm not going to take all my clothes off so I can get back to work quicker."

"No problem," Ethan said, as he watched Kris staring at the stranger to whom she was being offered. The sub was speechless as she realized what Ethan was doing to her.

The waiter removed his shoes, his pants and his underwear, revealing a sturdy black shaft that twitched with anticipation. This wouldn't be the stereotypical black cock of epic proportions. Its size was definitely within hailing distance of average, but it was quite ample for most women. It was the black skin that seemed so compelling to Kris. She'd never been with a black man, and the sight of the dark shaft and its pink tip transfixed her.

"I think she should taste it before you fuck her. Why don't you lie down on the bed so Kris can make you feel welcome?" Ethan suggested.

The waiter accepted the invitation, and both men watched as Kris curled her body toward the cock. The stranger seemed genuinely friendly and safe, which helped to lower her barriers. And he was very good looking.

Finally, though, there was that cock. Twitching and bobbing. A small drop of liquid formed on the pink tip. Kris grasped it and then opened her mouth to wrap her lips around the waiter's shaft.

The feeling of the plum-like head on her tongue thrilled her. She loved to suck cock, and it was very arousing to do something so naughty to please her Master. Her head bobbed as she fucked the cock with her mouth. The stranger placed his hand gently on her head and gave Ethan a broad smile.

"She's good at this," the waiter complimented.

"Yes, she is."

"If you want me to fuck her, we'd better change gears or she's going to suck it out of me first."

Kris released her oral grip on the penis and lay back. The man handed her the foil pouch with the implicit expectation that she'd be the one dressing his member for a play date. She removed the condom from its wrapper and gently rolled it onto the hard cock.

She lay back and opened her legs as the waiter knelt between them. He guided his cock to her pussy and eased it in. "Wow, she's wet," he said to Ethan.

"Good thing she found you, I guess," Ethan chuckled.

"Yeah, man."

He began to thrust in and out of Kris. She lifted her hips to meet him, welcoming the penetration of her needy pussy. The waiter picked up his pace, pushing steadily in and out. The only sound in the room was their copulation... the squishy noises of him pistoning her.

Kris began to moan as she was transported by the experience. The penis rutting in her cunt sent jolts of excitement through her body. Her excitement grew with each stroke from the strong man.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.