Good Neighbours - Cover

Good Neighbours

Copyright© 2006 by JERILEE THOMAS

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mikey & Candi love moving house, meeting new neighbours. Candi loves showing her body off. Gardening is her big hobby and wearing extra nothing while gardening gets her into some interesting situations. Some very dangerous situations!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Horror   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism  

After a few minutes Candy starting stirring from where she was. She was slumped in the back seat and soft moans came from her.

"How you doing down there?" He asked cheerfully as if nothing was out of the ordinary. The enjoyment he was having was great. Leading a boring life with Grace made him stir crazy and this had given him a new lease of life.

There was no answer from Candy, but he continued chatting to her as if everything was great. He made it seem as though they were on a date instead of him kidnapping her. Gosh, he thought, was that what he was doing? Well, what the hell. She had asked for him to go after her. OK. Perhaps not in this brutal way he must admit. It was very brutal he knew that, but he was having so much fun.

On the other hand Candy was not having that much fun. Her head was throbbing from being whacked, with what she didn't quite know. It certainly felt sharp. Her hands and arms pained her from being dragged and pushed. Finally, her lower half of the body felt numb. She could hardly feel anything from the waist down where Pete had grabbed her around the waist, that felt extremely sore, she felt very uncomfortable. He had done something to her stomach along the way and this was what gave her the most worry. Each time she tried moving some sharp pain would rip through her.

She absolutely came to the conclusion that if she was going to make it out alive she had to suck up to him, that thing sitting in the driver's seat. Him, being the animal. No, hang on, she thought, that was an insult to animals. He was a monster in a human body.

"Oh Candy?" She heard Pete call her in a singing cheery way. Evil voice really. "What are you doing down there? Why don't you climb over and sit here in the front here with me?" He knew she must be in extreme pain. "Come on Cand, you can do it. I have seen your long lovely legs do wonders." He chuckled as he turned the corner sharply causing Candy to bash her shoulder on the car door. "Whoops! Sorry about that darling. Mind your pretty little head. I'm going to need that later." His voice began to make her feel sick.

Suddenly, she found the strength to move. She sat up straight and smoothed her hair down. Looking around her she could see he was driving down country lanes with no street lights. She didn't feel alarmed because she knew that if she co-operated with him he wouldn't have any excuse to hurt her. Or would he? Who was she trying to fool? This was a nutter here.

"Where are we going?" Candy asked in a small voice.

"Arha! That's for me to know and you to find out."' The menace was still there, but Candy ignored it the best she could.

"You do realise this is kidnap, don't you?" Bravery was good she thought.

"Yeah?" He asked in a mocking voice. Candy didn't bother entertaining him and kept quiet. "We're just going for a few days away to get to know each other. What's the problem with that?"

Candy couldn't resist. "It's my wedding day in a few hours." Her watch was digging into her skin and so she loosen it.

"I'm sure there'll be other days won't there?" Pete continued to mock. Candy didn't respond. There was no point. Instead, she started plotting how she would get away from him when the opportunity arose. He continued to chatter, trying to get a good conversation going.

"So, what time's the ceremony then?"

"Two o'clock this afternoon and I didn't expect to be up all night driving on country lanes." She said looking out of the car window at pure darkness. It felt eerie, but she didn't allow it to get to her. The pains were easing now and it didn't hurt each time she moved.

"You didn't expect to be fucked and manhandled by loads of different guys before your wedding day did ya?" Pete chuckled.

Candy settled down to rest her eyes. Car journeys always made her sleepy. The sleeppiness didn't last long though because she was suddenly flung across the seat just missing banging her head on the glass window. She screamed in fear. Car crashes were her ultimate nightmare.

"What? Where? What's wrong?' Pete pretended to be concerned. Of course he knew what was up.

"Are we crashing?" Candy asked with a muffled voice. Both hands covering her face.

"Crashing? You think I'm a bad driver? Thanks a bundle!" He didn't stop the sarcasm even at the point of fear.

"Why did you do that? Stop! Just take me home please?" She knew she had no chance of getting home in the next few hours so why she even bothered saying it she didn't quite know.

"Home? You want to go home NOW?" He asked snapping his head round to glare at her. His hands were still on the wheel, but the car was all over the road.

"Watch out!" Candy screamed.

"What? Don't order me around lady!"

"We'll crash. Stop the car a minute for fuck's sake!" She ordered him.

"Did you hear what I said? Don't fucking order me around!" With that he did stop the car and got out slamming the door behind him.

Candy's mind raced into action. This was her chance. The car keys were in the ignition. She could climb over and speed off. She could lock him out and as she was thinking it she did exactly that. Her movements were slow so that he didn't turn and see her locking all four doors.

With all the doors locked she slowly positioned herself to start climbing. Luckily, he had gone into the bushes to take a pee so she had plenty of time to start the engine and drive off. Looking around quickly, she familiarise herself with the car. Everything seemed easy enough. Then she saw something out of the corner of eye. A flashing light. Turning, she saw that his mobile phone was sitting there. She could have cried with sheer relief. Not only was she in the driving seat with the doors locked, but there was a phone there for her to use. The phone didn't make a sound, it was on silence. Someone was ringing in. Looking round to see if he had reappeared, she grabbed the phone and answered it while driving off at the same time.

"Yes, hello." Candy whispered down the phone. Looking in the drivers mirror, she saw Pete emerging from the bushes flapping his arms in rage. She drove faster down the way they had come. "Hello, anyone there?" Mikey's voice came on the line and Candy just cried and cried. "Oh Mikey, I'm so sorry." She tried to stop sobbing so she could see where she was going. She almost crashed into a tree at one point. "Yes, I'm here. What happened? I was outside with Phil and I saw Pete by the alley door. So I went over to chat to him and that's when he turned on me." Sobbing, she listened to her loving man. "Yes, I'm safe now. He got out the car to go and have a pee and that's when I took my chance to get away. I've left him stranded. Don't know where I am either. Some country lane. No lights anywhere. I'll just keep driving till I find sign posts. No, don't ring the police. It was my fault. Leave him to get back by himself. That'll be enough punishment. OK? I'll get back as soon as I can. No, I don't need medical attention, I just need you, I need you so bad!" She started sobbing again and lost control of the wheel for a split second. Regaining control, she kept looking for any familiar signs she knew. Finally, she clapped eyes of a main road. Driving onwards, a sign directed her to the dual carriageway. She took that turning without hesitation. "I'm on the dual now. I know where I am." She felt overwhelmed with relief. Though, she came suddenly aware that she was half naked and that other drivers could see her. Usually, this would send her crazy with excitement, but now she felt only fear. There was nothing in the car that she could find to cover herself up with. No blanket or anything.

She heard Mikey say something, but the phone was starting to crackle. "Mikey, I can't hear you. The phone is crackling. I'll be back in ten minutes. Yes, run me a nice bath, that'll be lovely. Can't wait. Love you!" With that, the line went dead. She dropped the phone heavily on the seat beside her as if she was trying to break it. That was one good way of getting the perverted nutter back for trying to scare her out of her wits.

Revenge tasted in her mouth now. She wouldn't get the police on to him, but she was certainly going to make him suffer. If she got the police on to him they would rake up all of the past trouble both Candy and Mikey had caused at their previous addresses.

Yes, this hadn't been the first incident concerning neighbours. The last incident had caused the wife next door to call the police. There had been an orgy going on in Candy and Mikey's garden one night and the wife of next door had come back early than arranged. She had gone upstairs and their bedroom window looked out on to the gardens of all the houses near by. Right there in front of her eyes was her husband pumping the life out of Candy. She couldn't believe her eyes.

On impulse, the wife dialled 999. She wasn't thinking straight and thought she could get them all done for indecent behaviour, but when the cops finally came to the door she was told that there was nothing they could do. They were having a party in the privacy of their garden and if they chose to have sex outside it was their choice.

This, of course made her mad as hell and she threw her husband out the very next day and made Mikey's life hell until eventually they moved. Candy had only moved in with Mikey a few weeks beforehand. Candy was forever being taunted when she stepped out the door. She, the wife, waited for her.

Eventually, Mikey decided enough was enough. He worked in a good job as a manager of a thriving firm and could afford to move to a bigger house. The deal went through quick and they were gone.

That was six months ago and here they seem to be again, delving into similar circumstances.

Candy felt absolutely drained as she drove the last bit of her journey. Luckily, it was the dead of night and no other person was out. She only wished that everyone from the party had gone home by now. She couldn't walk in looking the way she did. Mikey wouldn't allow them to continue the party while she was missing. Perhaps a few close mates had stayed to give him moral support. To be honest, she just wanted a hot bath, a long soak at that. With the way she was feeling at present she couldn't imagine feeling clean ever again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.