Good Neighbours - Cover

Good Neighbours

Copyright© 2006 by JERILEE THOMAS

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mikey & Candi love moving house, meeting new neighbours. Candi loves showing her body off. Gardening is her big hobby and wearing extra nothing while gardening gets her into some interesting situations. Some very dangerous situations!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Horror   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism  

They had just moved house. Candy and Mikey loved moving house as it nearly always spiced up their boring marriage. Candy had the knack of turning men's head where ever she went with her long flowing dark red hair. Her body was perfect in every sense. At twenty eight everything was still in good condition. Rounded boobs with large nipples. She needed a bra, but she barely wore one. Mikey told her she looked good without. She had long legs which went on for eternity. Brown and silky where she had sun tanned each summer for the best part f her life. Mike had her wearing the shortest skirts ever and he wouldn't allow her to wear anything else. This got her into more trouble at times that she didn't know whether she was coming or going.

Mikey wasn't the most handsome chap in the world. There was a big age difference too, but once he had his eye on a girl he normally got them. They fell for his charms and he gave good sex every time. This made girls keep coming back for more. All his mates wondered how he did it. The girls that fell for him were stunning and he was forty one and bald nearly.

Candy stayed the longest and three years after they were married.

The night before the wedding though Candy didn't have a hen night like most girls did. Instead Mikey arranged a do where she was the only female and the rest were male. His close mates and mates he knew from work.

Candy had no idea what was up her husband-to-be sleeve, but he knew she wouldn't be disappointed.

"Aren't we supposed to be apart the night before our wedding night?" She asked in her sexist Essex accent licking his neck as he rubbed his big bands over her pert bum. They were just finishing their meal.

"Well, in a sense we will be apart." He laughed at his own joke which Candy didn't get. Instead she just sat there with her head on his hairy chest and fell asleep.

The next day they got up at seven o'clock. The day was going to be busy. Candy had cooking and cleaning to do while Mikey went out and did the shopping. It was a boiling hot summers day and Mike opened all the doors and windows while Candy went to have a shower. He joined her in the shower that morning and made sure she had a good lathering up.

"Come here you little beauty!" He grabbed her roughly around the waist and stuck her on his erection. This was what Candy loved, a bit of rough sex. Well, not just a bit, quite a lot of rough sex. She moaned and grinded her hips as he pumped her. She wanted it to go on for ages, but it rarely did because Mikey couldn't hold his erection for that long, he never had done and that had been his downfall in his sex life. He had no complaints though. What ever he lacked in the cock area he made up for with his tongue and fingers, not to mention a bag of sex toys. He had bought about three or four sex toys each time he went out with a new girl because he didn't want to disappoint them.

Candy had collapsed now against her man. After two orgasms she was finished. Mikey kissed her back to life and left her to get on with getting ready.

Eating her breakfast she made a list of what she had to do while Mike was out doing shopping and stuff. She hated shopping and they had both agreed he would do that chore if Candy took care of home life. The house was big and cleaning each day. The garden too was nearly as big as the house which was why they had brought it in the first place. Candy considered herself a gardener and every opportunity she had she would be out there doing something.

And this was where she would get into those situations leading to sex, either with Mikey or, sometimes more exciting, with next door neighbours. As she thought of these times she could feel herself getting aroused again. She stopped thinking of that for now.

Quickly, she finished her toast and coffee and rushed to do the vacuuming. She couldn't let in to her desires before doing the house work or it would never get done.

Mikey wouldn't be back for ages she told herself so she had plenty of time to build up to a blinding orgasm when the opportunity arrived.

Her neighbours were nice people. The husband was about Mikey's age but much better looking. When they had introduced themselves the husband, Peter had already feasted his eyes on Candy's gorgeous body and both Mikey and Candy knew that they could be in for a great time. The wife was an old bag and didn't talk much. No wonder Peter need some spice in his life.

As Candy thought about her next door neighbour she suddenly thought she heard someone call her name. Switching off the vacuum she listened again and yes she was right, someone was calling her. It was Peter. Her face flushed a bright red as she went out into the garden.

"Hi there!" I was just vacuuming." Candy smiled as she walked over to the garden fence. Her tiny shorts were nearly non-existent and Peter couldn't take his eyes off her large boobs that were jingling around. Candy's top was way too small for her breasts.

Peter had forgotten what he was going to say, he was lost in her beauty. He quickly remembered without looking too much of an idiot.

"Hi, Umm." He stuttered clearing his throat. "I'm a landscaper and I just wondered if you wanted help with the garden? Not that it looks bad." He added quickly. In fact, if he was honest their garden looked better than his own. How shameful was that? Candy lowered her head and tried not to smile, she didn't want to offend him and so she quickly thought of an answer.

"I'm a gardener myself, but mowing the grass is hard work and Mikey gets very bad fever. So, if you wouldn't mind, yes we'd love a hand." Candy beamed at him. She hadn't realized what she was saying, but Peter did and his cock sprang to life. she would get more than just a hand he thought. He controlled himself.

"OK then, let me know and I'll do it. Free of charge mind. I don't want paying." He told her as his eyes gazed over her boobs. Candy noticed and giggled which made her top rise further up.

"I'm sure we could pay you back somehow!" She told him allowing her top to expose a bit more of her boob. He looked as though he was going to faint. Candy come closer to the hard fence and pretended to look at the flowers in his garden, but really, she only leaned on the fence to encourage her top to rise even further. "Nice roses there Pete."

His hand was resting on the part of the fence where Candy and this is where hand met breast. She knew what she was doing and suddenly so did Pete. He, however, tried to continue the conversation as well as he subtly caress the naked part of the breast that was resting on the fence. It must be hurting her, he thought as his fingers lightly touched her flesh, but what did he care. She could stay there all day if she wanted, he would be happy standing there giving her little pinches.

His cock was rigid now and there was no hiding it. She could see how big he was and Candy began to ache just from the sight of him. Coming even closer to the fence she hung her full boobs right over the fence. This didn't it for Pete and he ejaculated there and then. He couldn't stop himself and just stood there shuddering.

"Sorry!" Candy said in her quiet sweet voice.

"No you're not!" His manner had changed now. A menacing glare was in his eyes as he boldly put his hand under her tight white top and found her nipple a gave it a rough squeeze. He didn't stop until he heard her yelp. And a loud yelp at that. "There! That's what you get for being a bad girl!" there was no hint of him joking either.

They went their separate ways at that point. Candy was in a state of arousal and Pete in a sticky mess. She had no time to go upstairs and satisfy herself because just then Mikey had returned from shopping. Greeting him with a big cuddle and kiss in the hope that he would be in the mood for some fun, but he wasn't.

"We have to get this place ready for tonight love!" He started unpacking the shopping.

"OK. Well, I've done the housework." She lied as she put the vacuum cleaner away. Mikey didn't notice the dust very often and she did do it almost each day so it wasn't too bad.

"Good!" He continued putting large quantity of beer in the spare room after he had filled up the fridge up.

"Oh, by the way. Peter called me out. Just to say hello really, but he is a landscaper." She caught herself filling up down below as she started talking about the man.

"Yes I know!" Mikey said irritably. "Did you invite him to the party?"

This threw Candy off guard. "Erh, no."

"Why not?" Mike asked. "He's a nice bloke. I'll invite him in a minute."

Candy continued with what her point was.

"He offered to mow the grass for us, free of charge he says."

"Corrr, what a nice bloke! I'll take him up on that." Mikey said kissing her on the cheek and slipping his index finger into her wet hole. Just what she needed, but as she began to get into it he pulled out and continued with what he was doing. This made Candy crazy and she stormed out of the room in anger.

Pete did come to the party that night and boy, wasn't Candy pleased to see him. Being only next door he was one of the first to arrive. Grace, his wife didn't come along.

"No, she doesn't like loud dos like this." Pete winked at Mikey. Candy hadn't been there when both had spoke about the party and still she hadn't realized that she was going to be the prize package for that night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.