Francesca And Frieda
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The adventures of two characters in the story Naked Amazons. This pair rejoin the Amazons after two years of luxury, intending to surpass Joanne's record. They finally regret their foolishness, but not before they have many painful experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture  

"How long was Joanne in the cage for, Fran, honeypot?"

"Let me think, darling. Forty days on the island and then one hundred and twenty at the mountain base, followed by one hundred and thirty that she got for cheeking Annie and the guard, Rosie. Then she got thirty more for weeping, like the coward she was, because she was given more time to do. And then two hundred for crying during her whipping. Then twenty for odd bits and bobs when you were not with us. That's three hundred and fifty. Golly! Almost a year of her life! And I think she was in before we all met up. I'm not too sure, but I think it was three months. Well - she's OK now, walking the corridors of power!"

Frieda giggled. "She probably wishes she was back there during some of those boring meetings."

Fran laughed as well.

"We couldn't equal that record though, could we, sweetness?" asked Frieda "Not if we're only in the Army for two years?"

"Oh, yes we can, my darling! This doesn't count as part of our service! We can easily get up to her total, if that's what turns you on! But it won't be this cosy for much longer! Not when they bring up those two nice tiny cages for us any day now! We'd best make the most of this."

Frieda was silent for a while before replying.

"We won't cry like Joanne, though, when we are alone and cramped into a tiny space. It will be horrible, but we'll be brave and only get extra time for being cheeky, not being a couple of wimps!"

The wind blew up and the two companions in misfortune felt their temporary home swaying - with them inside it! Frieda wriggled herself around to get her tongue inside Francesca. It was lovely and warm and moist in there! Fran managed to reciprocate, despite the contortionist manoeuvre involved! There was a sound of squelching as clitorises were lovingly licked and sucked. They moaned happily. It was so nice to be together!

As they made the most of being together, before being separated and placed in tiny cramped cages such as Joanne had languished in for so long, they went back over the events that had led them to this predicament.


Their plan to become the two most whipped women in the Army, thereby overtaking Joanne, progressed well from day one. They had been involved in a fight on their arrival in the barrack room. About thirty girls watched as the couple picked adjacent beds and began to put away their things, such as they were, since no clothing was ever worn on or off duty. A couple of women detached themselves from the mass and made threateningly towards the newcomers. The older spoke in a gravelly and rasping voice.

"Wot's yor names!"

"I'm Francesca Moroni and this is Frieda Brown. We arrived today and are signed on for two years. Nice to meet you."

The offered hand was ignored and Fran dropped it to her side, clenching the fist warily. She smelt trouble. So did Frieda, who had been in the Army long before she met Fran. The newcomers were clearly about to be initiated and that was bound to be very unpleasant. Here we go again! was her unspoken thought. She, too, clenched both fists.

"I'm Gloria and I can't stand toffee nosed stuck up bitches like you. I heard you were an officer once!"

"Maybe I was, So what? I'm only a Private now and that's the way I want it. I don't want it soft. As I say, it's good to meet you." Frieda nodded hopefully. This was looking uglier by the second. Early in her career had once been set on by all her comrades at once and beaten to a pulp before being tied to her bed for the night, a misery she had endured for night after night for weeks on end before finally being accepted. Well - she'd been through it before and now Francesca was about to find out for herself just how rough life could be!

"Like a fight, Miss La Di Dah Moroni? 'Cause you're going to get one, whether you like it or not! You and that quiet little mate!"

"A fight? With whom?"

"With me and my friend here!"

"I don't want to fight you, or anyone else. Why do you?"

"Tradition - that's why! Each new bitch gets the chance to show us what she's made of. Then the CO gives her fifty lashes. That nice smooth back won't be so smooth this time tomorrow. I spoil the face, tits and belly and the flogger spoils the back. Welcome to the Naked Amazons - cow! Bet you wish you'd stayed at home polishing your sweet little toe-nails, eh - bitch!"

"Why do I get fifty lashes?"

"For starting a fight."

"But I don't want to start it."

"You don't have to. The new girl always owns up to starting it, whether she did or not - either that or we make her life Hell."

"That would mean telling a lie. I don't tell lies. Take that!"

Gloria staggered back, with blood streaming from her nose as Francesca's fist shot out! There was a howl of joy from all the other girls as Frieda closed with the other girl and blacked her eye with a classic upper-cut before kneeing her expertly in the goin making her grunt in pain. Francesca's opponent was not taken aback for long and answered with a mighty punch that sent Fran staggering back, blood pouring from a badly cut lip, into the circle of wildly cheering women. Several pairs of hands shoved her back into the centre of the makeshift ring, to be met by another mighty punch which cut her under her right eye. This time she did not stagger back, but quickly steadied herself and got in a couple of blows of her own to square the account. The pair then stood toe to toe and traded some fearsome punches whose force was attested to by the noise which echoed around the large room. The audience was ecstatic by now. So much blood so early on was a wonderful indicator of a great fight getting under way! This new girl could certainly take it good and hard and dish it out in equal measue! Toff she might be, but she was one tough bitch and no mistake! Frieda, too was keeping her end up, although she was smaller than Fran and having to rely on speed to keep herself from being knocked out.

Gloria tried a change of tactics and aimed a kick at Francesca's noble and luxuriant bush, hoping to disable her. She was ready for this, though, and took most of the impact on her upper thigh, which as a result, sported a large blueish bruise. Fran got to close quarters and head-butted her new buddy, opening up a wide and deep cut down one side of her face. Many would have cried off after this, but not Gloria who had her position as Queen Bee to consider. She kept coming back at Fran, blood pouring out of her wound, and getting thumped painfully for her trouble. Finally she was lying very still at Francesca's feet in a pool of her own blood.

Frieda was finding it a little harder than her taller friend, but those bruising years spent coming up through the ranks from the age of fourteen were standing her in good stead. There wasn't a dirty trick in the book that she didn't know and she used them all against her hapless foe! Soon the pair were triumphant and two very badly beaten women were picking themselves up off the floor whilst the victors were being cheered and slapped on the shoulder by the rest of the women.

As soon as Gloria and Jean (the other woman) had recovered they came across and shook hands. "Welcome to the Unit, girls. I guess you'll do!"

The Duty Corporal, who had been watching all this with as much delight as anyone, decided to start being official!

"OK you two. You're on a charge for unauthorised brawling. Up before the CO in the morning! Great fight, though! The best ever! Wouldn't have missed it!"


They had adjacent beds in the large barrack room. Things had changed a lot since the rebellion with its months of living in the open air round fires. Fifteen beds were along one side and fifteen the other. Thirty naked women lay stretched out at night. Thirty hard women. They had to be hard as nails to be in this elite corps -the Naked Amazons! And they, Francesca and Frieda, had been among the earliest members, not that they were letting on about that. All that was known of them was that they had been in the rebellion and once received nine hundred lashes at one go.

There was one stove in the middle of the large room and this was unlit. As they shivered on their first night, trying to sleep without any bed covering and aching all over from the effects of a very bruising fight, they wondered when the stove would be lit. It was November already and there was snow on the ground up here, high in the Northern hills. During the War, most of the fighting had been further south and although the winters had been hard they had been short. Fran and Frieda had been tough then but two years of luxury, much of the time being spent on a semi-tropical island, had been poor conditioning for this!

"Forget the stove, girls! It's just for show" shouted Fran's late opponent, Gloria, a tall and very powerfully built blonde with a broken nose and a very scarred back, like most of the others. She had just arrived back after having stitches put in her facial wound - without anaesthetic!

"The stove is merely something to polish and clean, not to keep us warm. And woe betide the orderly who leaves a speck of dust on it for Inspection. I should know! I got a hundred lashes three months ago for just that!"

"Is that about average?" asked Frieda, who had been through the mill herself from the age of fourteen and who would be able to sport an equally scarred back but for the rare and expensive healing ointment.

"Pretty well." said Gloria. "The least you get is fifty, like you two will for our fight earlier on. Fighting is an initiation, really, as I'm sure you realised! Fifty is for a first offence and you'll get more next time, whatever the offence. No newcomer ever gets away without a fight and they all get their first fifty like you two! Good fight, by the way! You two can certainly take care of yourselves. I hear Jean and I were out for ten minutes after you slugged us! Next time we can go somewhere private and I can get my chance of revenge!"

"How many will we get for that?" asked Fran.

"Seventy. They'll notice we're the worse for wear and the ones who started it get the lashes."

"Isn't there any way of getting permission to fight?" asked Fran. "A gym or something?"

"Yes. You and the girl you want to fight put your names down the day before and they get all the NCOs and officers as well as some of the rest and you slug it out in the ring. No gloves, just bare fists. It's fun in a way but not like a proper brawl like we had. And it kind of feels like you're being patronised - you know, all you are is a body just there to be battered for their enjoyment."

"Be that as it may, Gloria. I challenge you to meet me in the gym. And then Frieda can fight Jean."

"OK, Francesca Moroni! It's a date!"


In the CO's office next day, standing to attention with bruised faces and raw knuckles, they heard their fate. It came as no surprise!

"Privates Moroni and Brown. I have your records here. Not a lot to go on but I see you've both been flogged very severely in the past, not that it shows!. You two seem born to trouble as the sparks fly upwards! God knows why you have come back for more, but that's your affair. I told you that you both started off with a clean sheet, but it's not taken you long to blot it! Fifty lashes apiece!"

In an aside as they were marched out, the Colonel, now that the formal hearing was over, said cheerfully. "Must have been quite some fight. I wish I could have seen it! Congratulations to you both! Give us an exhibition in the gym some time. Any time!"

"It's all arranged, Ma'am. We'll put our names down as soon as we've been flogged!"

"Good show!"

That first fifty had been like a sort of homecoming for them both. Afterwards, in the privacy of the recovery room, they had joyfully embraced and made the most satisfying love either could remember for many weeks. There was no doubt about it - this was the life!

The other women were amazed at the speed of their recovery. In two weeks their backs were healed. They were not destined to remain smooth for too long!

The two put down their names as promised as did Gloria and Jean. Fran felt that the CO deserved to see them fight after her closing pleasantries! All four girls made sure that the watching officers and NCOs got their money's worth. The result was the same as before, with the only difference being that it was Francesca who got head-butted this time and shed almost as much blood as her defeated opponent. She also needed stitches and bore the pain with cool courage, chatting to the medical orderly throughout the ten minute ordeal.

"Life is going to be interesting with those two about the place!" observed a delighted Colonel to her Adjutant, as the second fight came to its bloody climax. "We have one very tough, mean pair of Amazons in that dynamic duo! Watch out for fireworks!"


Before they could get into trouble again, they were both detailed to join a patrol up into the mountains with three other women and an officer. The Lieutenant in charge had been a friend of Angela and guessed Francesca and Frieda were the pair who had helped Joanne. Both our heroines were aware of this and confidently anticipated some fairly substantial award as a result of this antagonism! They were not to be disappointed.

On the third day out they encountered a blizzard. The Lieutenant ordered the women to make a shelter, using branches torn down from the few trees up here. As the officer and three women huddled inside, Francesca and Frieda were ordered to keep watch outside.

"We'd better keep awake, darling" said Francesca shivering and blue with cold. "We'd be shot else, and that's not what I left that lovely island paradise of mine for!"

"Sleep! Fat chance of that in this cold!"

"Joke, darling. Just a silly joke! Let's scout around and make sure there aren't any rebels hereabouts. Isn't that funny? We're the government now and they're the rebels! Fortune's wheel and all that!"

The pair made their way up the narrow path above the makeshift tent and satisfied themselves that only a mountain goat could be up on those rocky slopes. It made them dizzy just to think of anyone moving about up there!

When they got back to the tent, the Lieutenant was waiting for them.

"Where have you two been?"

"Just checking up above. We don't want to be surprised in the night, Ma'am!"

There was no answer to this and the good lady was forced to compliment them on their good sense and initiative.

"Well done, girls! I'm afraid you've drawn the short straw tonight! You stay on guard till dawn and then it's off on patrol. One of you can snatch the odd wink, just as long as you both don't sleep at once. I'll be making snap inspections all night!"

"She will, too" muttered Frieda once the officer was gone back inside. "She always was keen, that one. She was a Corporal on one of my old units. I got thirty lashes off her once! She's got quite an action in that arm! She didn't tire at all right up the last one. Pity she's gone up in the world! She'd give us our money's worth!"

"You drop off Frieda, my dearest love! I can stay awake till dawn. Just sleep my angel. I'll keep you warm!"

And Francesca did keep the sleeping Frieda wam - or warm enough to sleep. The Lieutenant came out several times and Francesca was alert and wakeful throughout the night. Drat! A whole day and they hadn't been naughty girls once! This was no use!

At first light they were directed to skirt around the mountain, dividing into two groups. Frieda and Francesca were in one together with another girl. This young woman, Henrietta, knew about the pair and was obviously delighted to be with two heroines of the revolution. She seemed somewhat unsuited to be a member of the Naked Amazons, looking ready to drop from the cold at any moment, but she was brave enough and stuck it out with them as their bare feet sank into the deep snow and the cold made all of them want to scream.

"This is almost as good as a whipping." murmured Francesca to Frieda at one point.Frieda was about to say something when Henrietta slipped and slid towards the edge. Frieda jumped towards her and caught the frightened girl by the ankle. She moved down the slope and grasped her more firmly. Francesca came after them both and soon all three were back on the path and out of danger. Henrietta was full of gratitude.

"That's what friends are for!" replied Fancesca and Frieda together. "But you'd best not get too chummy with us. It might not be healthy! That Lieut. Harrison is after our blood and we intend to let her have some! We don't want you taking any flak! OK?"

Henrietta, puzzled at this, nodded. She was sorry not to be part of this duo, but guessed they were too fond of each other to want any interlopers!

The three gathered up their weapons and continued their frozen and slippery way back around to join the others.They were about half way around when Frieda shouted at them to get under cover. They were not one moment too soon as a bullet whined its way above them. A chip of rock struck Henrietta in the face, drawing blood from her forehead.

Frieda was the first to put her head above the level of the rock and quckly withdrew it. Another bullet struck the rock above them and this time the flying splinters did no harm apart from stinging Francesca on her right breast. She made no sound; indeed, she hardly noticed.

"Frieda, my love! We're pinned down here. I'll try to work my way up above, keeping behind the rocks. See up there? Wait until I reach that and start firing a few rounds at them. Maybe I can get to that overhang and have them in my sights. Wish me luck!"

Frieda nodded and turned her attention to Henrietta. Her face was covered in blood, but the wound was not too deep. The poor girl had been dazed by the impact and was still not really with it. She shook her furiously.

"Come on, sweetheart! Wakey wakey! You're in a battle now and one silly mistake could kill us all! WAKE UP!!"

Henrietta was obviously trying her best to collect her wits, but, willing as the spirit might have been, the flesh was still too weak. Frieda settled the girl in as sheltered a spot as possible and studied Francesca's progress. That girl's privileged upbringing was once more coming to her rescue! Winters spent in the mountains and summers rock climbing had given her the kind of agility and sure-footedness that Frieda could only dream about!

"Go it, Fran" she silently prayed. "We've about five minutes until they work round to us and finish us off!"

After a few near falls, the intrepid Francesca got to the spot she had indicated. From there on she would be a clear target. She signalled Frieda and that doughty young lady put her head over the top and loosed off three shots in succession. A flash from a distant rock warned her to get back but she stayed where she was and got a few more shots off. Two bullets almost singed her hair and she drew back under cover. Looking up, she saw that Francesca had reached the overhang. Her friend fired several rounds and the assailants were themselves in the position of being pinned down. Leaving Henrietta, she was soon behind the rock where the firing was coming from and three sheepish former Government troops were being led into captivity by a trio of shivering naked girls. Not bad for the first patrol!

Back at the camp, the couple were feted by the rest of the troops and congratulated by the CO.

"I see you are two very brave and resourceful girls. No wonder you found peacetime boring! But remember! You must keep those high spirits under control or those backs will be sore again and again until you get the message!"

"Like Hell, we'll keep them under control!" giggled Frieda. "What's the next move?"

"Get well pissed and start another fight! What a silly question!"

Gloria and Jean found themselves in a rematch as FRan and Frieda waded into them with no warning. A patrolling guard found them all, just as Frieda had despatched Jean with a brutal combination of knee to the crotch and two handed chop to the neck. She looked a real mess as she lay there. blood coming out of mouth, nose and various cuts. Fran had finished off Gloria much earlier and had been encouraging Frieda to pulverise Jean - as if she needed encouraging! Gloria looked worse than Jean. None of the four had fought either fair or cleanly and no part of the body had been off limits. Just the kind of fighting both girls loved!

Next morning, sporting a black eye apiece, which was nothing compared to what their opponents looked like, they were up in front of the CO again.

"I have no patience with your behaviour, Moroni and Brown. You may think your exploit the other day entitles you to take the place apart, to say nothing of two other soldiers. It was dirty fighting on your part, I understand. But I daresay you aren't shamed by the way you win!"

"We don't mess about, Ma'am. Winning is what it's all about!" said a defiant Frieda.

"So I have noticed! Once again, I am sorry to have missed seeing it! But I am determined to show you I am not to be trifled with. This may come as a shock and I hope it does. You have the potential to be fine soldiers, but I fear you have many painful lessons to learn first. Seventy lashes each, loss of privileges for one week and three nights on guard duty, starting tonight, sore backs or no sore backs!"

"Only seventy!" muttered Francesca.

"Yeah! Pretty light sentence!" agreed Frieda.

"How dare you talk back to me! Since you seem to find seventy such a breeze, how about three hundred!" The two cocky young women looked startled. The bidding was being ratcheted up a little to fast for their liking! The CO saw their reaction and sneered. "Three hundred it is. March them away and summon all personnel to witness punishment!"

There was amazement that the two heroes of the other day were being punished so savagely for a bit of a punch up - a punch up which all had enjoyed watching and even the two victims had no regrets over, admitting themselves well and fairly beaten by two girls they could respect all the more after getting the solid feel of their fists in their faces and hard knees in their groins!

This time the two were tied to a triangle, facing each other and being able to see the agony in each others' faces as the whips made regular and painful contact. Neither girl cried out once and the whole watching company admired them even more when it was all over. As on the previous occasion, a team of strong women was organised to take turn flogging the pair. The Commanding Officer made sure that the couple received equally heavy punishment as far as possible, regularly switching the two teams from one girl to the other.

Finally it was over and they allowed themselves a sigh of relief that they had got through it all! The CO had another nasty surprise in store!

"And now on guard duty. Two such tough girls as you, who disdain a mere seventy lashes as being beneath contempt, won't mind going straight back on duty! If you are found idling you'll both be back on the triangle!" She came close to them as they still hung in their bonds prior to being cut down. "I'll break the pair of you, brave girls or not! Either you observe discipline or this will be the second of many visits to this triangle!"

They patrolled the perimeter separately only pausing for a few seconds as they passed each other. Their conversation was obviously in fits and starts and this should be taken into account. It was an uneventful night and passed without incident.

"How many is that we still need to get, Fran? We're off to a fantastic start!"

"Eight hundred and forty minus three hundred and fifty. Work it out yourself, dumbo!"

"Who are you calling dumbo, bird brain!"

"Watch it Freddy! Let's wait a week at least before our next row!

"How many more Fran, angel girl and love of my life?"

"Four hundred and ninety, my sweet and beloved partner for ever and a day! That's forty one point six six recurring percent reached already! At this rate we should have more than double Joanne's total before the end of the first six months. Great stuff!"

"Fantastico!!"

They were not able to continue the conversation for a few more circuits, due to the Orderly Officer's inspection. This lady, none other than Lieutenant Harrison, was critical of their bearing and put both girls through their paces for half an hour, one at a time as the non-drilled girl patrolled alone.

"What a bitch, daring to criticise us! What did that cow do during the war?"

"Nothing much, Fran. Sat it out in a cave while we got ouselves shot to bloody hell. There's no justice!"

"And you spent those months in that awful prison camp, you sweet lovely little doll! I thought you'd never be well again when I first saw you. But I was so happy you were alive. That's what mattered and I've seen you get as well as you ever were - darling Frieda.

"Darling Fran!"

And then it was Reveille and the two whipped heroines, their wounds still weeping, staggered off to get themselves treated. After two more nights on perimeter patrol, and full duty by day, they were simply too tired to cause any more trouble for themselves!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.