A Young Witch - Cover

A Young Witch

Copyright© 2006 by Iriscal

Chapter 2: A Geek's Crush

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Geek's Crush - Alice is the school popularity queen, and a total bitch to those who are different or don't suck up to her. When she confronts Elle, the new school dyke, Elle casts a transformation spell on her. She grows a workng male penis, and her life is forever changed. This is her story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Masturbation   Transformation  

"Heh! Eat flaming Rafoie death, punks!" exclaimed Sara Hart as she mashed the Y button. One, two, resta, three, another spawn down. The girl, slim, yet with subtle curves and just a slight belly that almost looked like baby fat, was sitting with her knees to her shoulders and heels to her hindquarters. Her hands held them back, each gripping the controller. Her hair was a sleek, undyed black, and fell down to the small of her back.

"Sara!" her mother called, "Bedtime!"

"Just let me finish this room, Mom!" Sara called. One, two... Then she stared at the screen dumbfounded as it faded to red. Where the hell had that come from? Ignoring her impulse to throw her controller, she set it down, growling, and stalked off the the bathroom. "Fuckin' Delsaber," she muttered.

Sara hated school. She had never learned anything in school except how to take notes. Even homework was even more interesting, but not my much. Sara simply hated being bored. There was nothing to do at school... at least, there hadn't been. Not until yesterday. Sara actually looked up to Alice Doxer, and though she was normally straight, seemed to be developing quite a crush on her. She was in every way the perfect role model student... save for that Sara had never seen a smile on her face.

At least, not until today. Sara had asked her about a homework assignment, and seeing the troubled look on Alice's face, had immediately wanted to choke back her words. But instead of a venomous 'piss off' look, the blonde had just looked up at Sara and answered. Sara thanked her, and Alice smiled. She actually smiled! Sara was so taken aback that she had stared. Alice was simply beautiful when she smiled...

As the hot water pelted down on her, she slid her hands down her sides, and up her stomach, sliding them over her pert, B-cup breasts and remembering the chemical rush she had experienced as Alice smiled. She called forth that feeling now as she ran her hands back down from her shoulders to cup her breasts, and sighed as she fondled them, her nipples responding in kind. She gave a soft, cooing moan as she tweaked them.

As she ran one hand down to her crotch, she imagined it was Alice's hand, slowly sliding her fingers back and forth on her cunt before gently parting the labia and rubbing a finger down inside. "Alice..." Sara sighed as she leaned her head back against the tiled wall, and began to moan as she she slipped one finger, then a second in up to the second knuckle, rolling her thumb over her clit. "Alice... right there, oh yes," she moaned deeply before her soft climax rolled over her.


Elle smirked as she saw Alice give her an imploring look from across the hall. She noticed that Alice was wearing considerably less flattering clothing and was less chatty than usual the past couple of days. The blonde was certainly showing signs of humility though, a humbleness that had never crossed the path of Alice's personality. She would smile a lot more often to strangers, instead of just her closest circle of friends. But more than ever, she'd simply have a look of passive concentration, probably trying to keep that huge erection of hers down.

All of this Elle watched from afar. She had avoided her new slave since the day she'd submitted, partly because she'd simply wanted to observe the change in demeanor being secretly different from everyone else would give her, but mostly because she simply didn't have the time. She sensed fluctuations in the flow of magic, but could not place them. Since she knew this could mean a potential rival had made his or her base of operations somewhere near, she was studying magical detection and scrying as hard as she could, with only time to jill herself, or grow a dick and jack herself occasionally.

"Excuse me," she heard Alice say to a girl with black hair, jolting her out of her thoughts. The girl was wearing jeans and a babydoll tee. "Do you have the time?" The black-haired girl simply stared, a blush spreading across her face before she seemed to give a start and began stammering out a reply. Alice looked worried. "Is there something wrong?"

"I-I-I... no, I'll... be okay! I gotta go, bye!" With that, the poor girl ducked away.

How cute, Elle thought. She's actually concerned about someone other than herself! She then looked at the black-haired girl. So that's how it is, she thought with a smirk. What better way to celebrate Alice's newfound absence of selfishness... With that, she began to follow the girl, ducking behind a corner as she saw the girl open her locker. Immediately, she produced a piece of paper from her binder and wrote. Five minutes later, third bell had sounded, and the halls were empty. Double checking her memory to make sure it was the right one, she folded the letter and stuffed it in the air vent.


Sara clutched the folded piece of paper to her chest, her heart pounding as she walked to the wooded far corner of the gym. She could hardly believe it. Alice Doxer had written her a letter. Not only that... but she had invited her behind the gym, in a letter that all but came out and said she had become attracted to Sara. She rounded the corner, and there was Alice, waving at her to come over. Words were spared as she jogged forward, but as she did, the image of Alice shimmered, and faded. In her place was a bespectacled brunette girl wearing black pants and a red tee. Sara's sprint faltered in bewilderment, and as she tried to step back, she found her feet were rooted to the spot.

"I'm sorry I had to decieve you," the brunette spoke as she stepped lightly towards Sara. "I'm Elle Hamilton, and you've quite the crush on Alice..."

"I... I..." Sara didn't know what to say. She squirmed more than a little uncomfortably, and found she could move her feet again.

"It's alright," said Elle, smiling, "I can hook you up with her. That's why I had you come here - to give you a proposal. You know, you scratch my back, I scratch yours." Sara noticed that she had backed into the wall, and Elle was still walking slowly closer, until her body was right up against Sara's. "What do you say?"

Sara stared. Elle's face was just inches from hers. "What... what do you want?" As if she didn't already know. Elle just smiled, and slid a leg around Sara's.

"What I want," Elle said, touching a glowing finger to Sara's crotch between them, "Is a long, hard cock." Slowly, she stepped back.

"Um," Sara blinked. "What?" She certainly felt strange. An odd twinge of pleasureable tightness was growing in her crotch, sending a most peculiar sensation of arousal. Then she felt something against her stomach, something that sent a tingling signal back down to somewhere between her legs. Elle pointed, and she looked down, and immediately felt dizzy. There was a penis there, sticking up and out from her jeans... and it was still growing! She watched, transfixed, as it grew out of her, stopping at just above her belly button.

Elle knelt, and unfastened the pants that were still partially restraining the newly-grown penis, which almost popped outward to stand almost perpendicular to her body and curve slightly up as Elle pulled down her panties with her jeans. It bounced visibly as it throbbed, and Sara felt those throbs, accompanied by pulses of arousal in time. "Wh... what..." Sara began, "What did you..."

Elle smirked up at her, and Sara gasped as the brunette nuzzled her cheek softly against the organ. "Why, obviously, it's a penis. A prick. A veritable cock." She took the shaft in her hands, and started to gently caress it. Sara's throat went dry, and she began to pant softly. Elle's hands on her member was an exciting new sensation, and she began to want more. "But yours is different from other men. Men can force their erections down, but when you get hard, it'll just get worse."

Somehow, the social implications of Elle's words seemed to spark something within Sara, and as she thought about it, the prospect of such a precarious situation seemed more and more arousing. Her surroundings were forgotten as the wonderful feeling radiating from her shaft elicited a soft, mewling moan, which she repeated as the pleasure and arousal grew. "By the way," Elle breathed huskily, "I know Alice just loves a long, hard cock."

"Alice..." Just the thought was enough. She felt a powerful warmth at the base of her cock, one that spread to the tip and caused her more womanly parts to tingle. How sexy Alice would sound, moaning aloud her pleasure as she herself was now. Oh, Alice... "Oh, god!" she cried as her climax took her. She felt a particularly powerful jerk somewhere behind the base of the shaft and a jolt of pleasure as some white fluid shot out of the slit on the end and into Elle's waiting mouth. Then it happened again... three, four, five times. Elle had closed her mouth to swallow, and a spurt had splattered on her face.

White hot pleasure shot through Sara - It was far more intense than her female orgasms had ever been, but it was confined to this twelve inch piece of meat and a wonderful tightness in her chest. Finally, it was beginning to subside when Elle took the tip as far as she could into her mouth, and for the first time, Sara felt a sensation not unlike rubbing her clit. This new sensation brought her quickly to a second climax, which had her shuddering in surprise, hastily grabbing Elle's head, and crying out, "Oh, YES!" She repeated this several times before she fell limp, languishing in a sleepy afterglow.

"How was it, honey?" Elle wasted no time in asking, sliding her head off Sara's slowly softening shaft, her lips giving a soft pop as she did so.

"It was incredible," Sara sighed, "I had no idea men felt like this!"

Elle giggled. "Aside from the size and the mechanics, I tried to make it just like a real man's." She sat down beside the post-orgasmic girl, and took the softening piece of meat in one hand. "And it's yours... on one condition."

The pleasant haze in Sara's head cleared a little. "A condition?"

"Be my slave," Elle said, and gave Sara's member a tug which rubbed her hand over the sensitive tip. Immediately, Sara felt it begin to harden again, but she recoiled.

"Slave? Y-you mean sex slave?" A blush spread across Sara's face. "I-I can't do that! I... I..." she stammered.

"Oh really?" Elle smirked, and as she stood, Sara felt herself rising, as if something had gripped her by the back of her neck, and rose past Elle, floating a good two feet in the air. It really was magic! By this time, her cock was once again bulgingly hard. "I had you figured as a little more liberal... but here you're blushing?" Elle bent over to give the purplish tip a soft, light kiss, and Sara gasped sharply, finding herself unable to move her hands or feet. "I think I might just leave you up there. A couple of hours with that magically enhanced erection might change your mind..."

"Wait!" Sara called after her as she took a tissue from her pocket and wiped her face clean. "Please, I..." But she trailed off as Elle walked away, rounding the corner and disappearing. "Oh god," she moaned.


Elle yawned as she walked back around the far corner of the gym, idly munching on the last of her lunch, reflecting on how much better things had become now that Alice had ordered her cronies to stand down and stop harassing her. Presently, she sptooed and smiled. Sara was still there, whimpering now, and her cock, originally smooth, now showed visibly bulging veins. "Please!" Sara sobbed out to her, "Please! Make me your slave! Please, just let me... God, I need it! Mistress! Mistress Elle!"

Elle walked forward, making a mental note of the results of the kind of cock she had given the poor girl. Then she smiled, and without a word, took Sara into her mouth, hearing something between a grunt and a shriek as she tasted the the neo-hermaphrodite's salty semen. Matchmaker was proving itself a wonderfully sexy game to play.


Alice jolted awake from yet another erotic dream, and again, it was fading quickly. It left little trace in her memory, save for a lingering aftertaste of the now familiar arousal without satisfaction. With this aftertaste, so to speak, she recognized the hard feeling of the new appendage protruding from her pelvis. She was glad she'd stopped wearing panties to bed, since this seemed to have happened invariably every morning since...

She felt it harden even further, and a pleasant glow radiate from the base as she thought back to her encounter with Elle almost a week ago, an encounter that she suspected had entirely changed her life. Glancing to make sure the door was locked, she sat up in bed against the pillows. As she pushed back the covers, her penis, restrained underneath, bounced happily to a fully erect position. She began to stroke it with a steadily learning hand as she reminisced about the events of that fateful day.

She moaned deeply as she felt a spike of pleasure and that familiar warmth grow at the base of her shaft as she stroked. She'd not heard from Elle in almost a week, though she'd seen the little witch in school... and had almost instant hard-ons each time. It'd been so hard to ignore her new cock that the past week had been filled with near-disastrous social incidents, the worst of which had been when she'd come all over the mirror of an empty bathroom. When she heard girls' voices echoing from around the corner, she had had to scramble to pull her panties and skirt back up, grab a wet paper towel and rub it down the mirror, pretending to clean as two girls she recognized walked into separate stalls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.