Family Education - Cover

Family Education

Copyright© 2006 by SexyBeast

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Angie's parents divorced, she went with her mother and her brother Frank went with their dad and she didn't see them for years. Now that she's off to grad school where her father teaches it's time to get to know her father and brother all over again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   School  

Angie fidgeted in her seat as the plane slowly made it's way to the gate. Here she was, twenty-two and on her way to grad school, the next step in preparing for her future. Her grades and GREs had been through the roof, but she was still a little surprised that she was accepted to the large eastern university. Angie had to wonder if her father pulled some strings. And it was her father, Prof. Leone, not starting grad school that was making her so nervous.

Angie had not seen her father, or her younger brother for that matter, in about ten years, since her parents had divorced. Her father had been offered this teaching position and had accepted without consulting his wife. When she did not want to leave her career behind, the couple separated. Angie's mom wanted custody of both children, but lacked the money for a drawn-out custody, so she settled on bringing up Angie, believing a young girl would need her mother. With all the bitterness, Angie's mother would never allow her to go see her father and for his part, he always found reasons not to bring her brother to visit. Birthday phone calls were about the only contact.

And now not only was Angie seeing her father and brother for the first time in ten years, but she was moving into their house. When Professor Tony Leone found out his daughter would be going to his university, he insisted, saying it was the least he could do after so many years of not being there. Angie finally relented, over her mother's protests, and here she was. But would they get along? Would he even like her? She wasn't a little girl anymore, but a woman, with a mind and plans of her own.

There was the final thump of the gangway connecting to the plane and the passengers began to deplane. Angie grabbed her bag from the overhead compartment and slung it over her shoulder. Well, here goes nothing, she thought.

There was a crowd waiting in the terminal and Angie scanned it, looking for a familiar face. Could she even be sure she'd recognize him? She'd certainly changed in ten years. Toward the back of the crowd, Angie saw a tall man in sportcoat and jeans. It took her a couple seconds, his black hair was now shot with gray, as was the beard he had grown since he left. But aside from that, Tony Leone didn't look all that much different than the photograph on her nightstand.

The gorgeous young woman approaching him could not possibly be his daughter, Tony thought. The woman was approaching tentatively. She only looked a couple inches shorter than his six feet, with auburn curls that cascaded way past her shoulders. She was trim and the gap between her snug t-shirt and clinging jeans showed a gold hoop in her flat stomach. The beautiful girl looked every bit a movie star, not a grad student. "Daddy?" She said, standing in front of him. Well, his little girl had certainly grown up.

"Angie." Tony said and embraced his daughter. She clung to him tightly, tears welling in her deep green eyes.


Angie and her father got her luggage from the checking area and he drove his daughter to her new home. The small talk was a little strained and there was a little catching up, but Angie's fears were beginning to ease. Her father seemed like a very nice man, not the lout her mother had described.

Angie was shown to her room, which was filled with boxes she had sent ahead. Tony explained that her brother wanted to be there to greet her, but just couldn't get out of work. She told him she wanted to get some unpacking done and he said in that case he was going to run to his office. He said he shouldn't be too long and left the number in case she needed anything.

Angie only got through a couple boxes before she collapsed on her bed, jet lagged. She had a good long nap before her eyes dreamily drifted open. She'd been having the most wonderful dream about one of the male flight attendants from the plane and woke up very horny. Angie rummaged around until she found her robe and undressed. A shower would do her a world of good. And now would be a good time to see if they had a shower massage.

She only heard the sound of the shower when she rounded the corner. The door was wide open and a pair of cut-offs lay in a pile with a t-shirt on the bathroom floor. Angie knew it must be her brother, Frank. There was a window in the shower and its light through the silloette of a big, powerfully built man onto the shower curtain.

Obviously, frank thought he was home alone, because as soon as the water was shut-off, the curtain was whipped aside. Angie quickly spun back around the corner, but not before snatching a glimpse of her brother. And that glimpse made her peek back around the corner. When she did, her heart skipped a beat. Frank looked very much like her father, but of course much younger. Frank was the baby of the family, by three years. However, it was no baby that stood in that steamy bathroom. Frank's chest was very broad, arms thick, muscles rippled as he dried himself with the towel. His butt was granite, and when he turned around, Angie could not help but notice Frank was not a little brother. He had one of the largest pricks she's ever seen.

Angie leaned against the wall and reflexively her hand went under the short blue terrycloth robe to touch herself. Her dream had made her horny, but now she was getting very wet. She heard the bathroom light click off and she scurried back down the hallway to her room, leaving the door open a crack, and flopping on her bed. She blushed immediately. That was her brother! What was she thinking? But she only looked and it wasn't like she grew up with him. And being a psychology student, she knew that these sorts of feelings weren't that odd.

Through the door, Angie could see straight into her brother's room and he was just standing there, naked. Angie pulled her robe open and stroked her damp clit. She could rationalize later, but she had not been laid in weeks. Frank loaded a CD into his stereo. Angie watched his big tool hanging as he moved around the room. What she wouldn't give for some time with something like that. Angie's pussy was streaming, soaking the fingers that touched it, and playing with her clit. Frank bent to pull on a pair of running shorts and Angie bit her lip, turning into her pillow to muffle her cry as she came. She lay panting on her bed while Frank went downstairs, then tiptoed down to the shower.


Freshly showered and feeling not quite as shaky, Angie changed into black stretch pants and a baggy t-shirt. She went downstairs and found Frank in the kitchen making himself dinner. When he heard her come in he turned around. "Big sister?" He asked.

"Yup, I guess so." Angie said. Frank rushed across the kitchen and gave his sister a big bear hug, crushing her against his half-naked body. He kissed her cheek and held her at arm's length to look her over.

"Not the same skinny, gangly twelve year old I remember." He said. "I didn't eve realize your were here, you were being so quiet."

"I, uh, I was taking a nap."

"Where are my manners? Can I get you something? Let me run upstairs and throw some clothes on. I just got home from work and grabbed a shower. Landscaping in the summer is pretty sweaty work."

"No, that's okay, let's catch up." Angie said, taking his hand and steering him to the table. She sat across from him and if she didn't know better, she would have sworn her brother was checking her out. But the longer they talked, the more she felt him staring at her, while Angie, on the other hand, was being very careful not to let her eyes linger on him. Maybe it was all her imagination, but with horror Angie realized that her nipples had gotten very hard from the young man's attention. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties, so how could he not notice?

When she asked, Frank said he had a girlfriend, someone he'd met at school, but it seemed to be petering out. Angie told him she had not dated anyone in a while. Frank said he had a hard time believing that, but that anyway a sexy thing like her would have no trouble finding a guy on campus.

They ate a simple dinner of pasta and Frank said he was sorry he had to rush out, but he was supposed to be meeting his girlfriend. Angie didn't want to be left alone, but was glad he was going so she could get a break from the sexual tension she felt. Frank went up and quickly changed into jeans and a polo, then rushed out the door. On his way out, he ran into Tony, who was coming in with a woman who was about Angie's age.

"Hi, sweetie, I'm really sorry, but I have some work I have to get done tonight. Oh, this is Nicole, she's my grad assistant. She going to be helping me."

"That's okay, Dad. I didn't get very far unpacking this afternoon. I'm just going to go upstairs and work on that."

It only took a couple hours for Angie to get most of the unpacking done and she lay down to take a break. But she was so disturbed and, she had to admit, horny, she just couldn't relax. Again she tried to tell herself that girls having some sort of sexual crush on their brother was not all that odd. Especially since the brother was practically a stranger and could really be seen just like any other attractive man. Angie just reassured herself that she could control the feelings and that when they fell into a normal brother-sister routine, they feelings would go away altogether.

Angie finally decided she couldn't just lie there. She went downstairs to get a drink in the kitchen. She poured a tall glass of water. She was just about to go back upstairs when she heard voices from her father's study at the back of the house. The clock on the microwave said it was a little past eleven. Dad must be really burning the midnight oil, she thought. Angie carried the glass down the hallway to see how much longer her father was going to be. Maybe they could do a little catching up before bed.

The closer she got, the weirder the sounds from the study became. Angie stepped into the doorway and froze, nearly dropping her glass. Her father sat on the couch with his pants around his ankles, while Nicole, the pretty blond grad student knelt in front of him. Her head bobbed in his lap and Angie knew what was going on. "Oh, baby, that's so good, keep that up." Apparently, Nicole did all sorts of assistance to her professor. Angie moved out of the doorway, back into the hall. She did not want her father to catch her there, but she did not want to go back to her room, either.

Angie watched the action from the hallway, getting hotter and wetter. She soaked through her stretch pants were she was rubbing herself. Nicole was slurping loudly around Tony's cock and the look on his face was pure ecstasy. God, Angie thought. She was so horny that for a moment she wished it were she in there. She set the glass down on the floor and began rubbing her nipples under her t-shirt.

"C'mon, baby, let me take care of you now." Her father said. Nicole got off the floor and pulled her short skirt up around her waist. She lay down, with her leg over the back of the couch and Angie's father pulled the girl's panties down, then moved between her legs.

Angie's eyes widened when she saw her father take himself in hand. It was obvious that Frank resembled his father in every aspect. His cock was mammoth and Nicole cried out, "Oh, fuck, Tony. That's so good, but go slow when you stuff my hole with that thing."

"Try to be a little more quiet, baby. My daughter's room is right above us." Tony panted, slamming the girl fast and furious.

"You don't mind when your son's around. Like proving to him that Daddy's still a stud?"

Tony slapped Nicole's ass. "That's different, baby."

"I like it when you spank me, Tony. You are a stud. Oh oh —"

Tony leaned in and started to really give it to Nicole now. My Dad's an animal, Angie thought. Half the guys she'd been with hadn't given it to her the way Dad rode Nicole. Angie rolled her drenched leggings down so she could get at her cunt. This was definitely wrong, watching her father fucking some young girl, but Angie did not care. She fingered herself, aching for a real piece of meat down there and watched her father in action. Nicole's moans were getting louder and louder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.