Stay At Home Dad - Cover

Stay At Home Dad

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I lost my job. My wife made more than I did. She worked and I watched the kids. Yes, I was a stay at home dad. Was she cheating? You'll have to read and find out.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough  

Life has been pretty good up to now. I have a beautiful and sexy wife of five years, two great kids ages four and three, both boys. I met my wife through mutual friends about six years ago. They say opposites attract, and in our case they sure did.

In high school she was the All American Girl, while I, on the other hand, was the bad boy type, somewhat of a just get by sort of guy. She went to college and I got a job in the factory. She was the dress -up sort of gal, while I was happy in jeans and a tee shirt. I think you kind of get the drift here. We were opposites. We did have some stuff in common which we'll get to later.

We met at a New Year's party. She was with a date, some rich guy who probably got his women through his money. She didn't seem like the kind of woman that could be bought. Most of the people at this party were probably above average level financially. All except me of course. I was just a good old factory worker, but a happy one. I put in my eight hours, had good benefits and very little stress. You're probably wondering how I got invited to this party in the first place.

I was driving home after work one day when I saw a car broken down on the interstate. It's a place you don't want a breakdown during rush hour. A nice expensive car. As I pulled up next to it, I recognized one of our office managers in the driver's seat. His wife looked distraught next to him. I pulled over out of the slow traffic in front of their car.

"Mr. Bailey, I'm John Davis from the rework department. Is there anyway I can help?'

"I recognize you, John, thank you for stopping. The dumb thing just stopped on me. I was lucky to be able to coast to the side. I'm sorry, I should have introduced you. This is my wife, Emma."

"How do you do, Mrs. Bailey. It's nice to meet you. I wish it could be under better circumstances. Mr. Bailey, if you want to pop the hood, I'll take a quick look. I'm pretty good at car repairs."

"I called AAA but they said it would be around two hours before they could get here. I'd be glad for anything you might be able to do."

He popped the hood and I looked around a bit. "Mr. Bailey, did you get your battery replaced lately?" I asked.

"John, you can call me Dan. As a matter of fact, we did have the battery replaced about two days ago."

"Your mechanic left a wrench on the battery and it must have jiggled around and hit the battery connectors and gave a surge that stopped your car. Let me remove it and see if it starts. I need to get a pair of gloves - this wrench is fried."

I went to my truck and got my gloves and pulled the now fried black wrench off the battery. I got my tools that I carry in the car and cleaned off the connectors as best I could. "Okay, Dan, give it a try."

The car started right up. I closed the hood and wrapped the burnt wrench in a rag and handed it to Dan.

"You might want to take this to the shop and have them check out your electrical unit to make sure there isn't any other damage. They should replace your connectors also. I got them as clean as I could. You should be okay for now."

"What do I owe you?" asked Dan.

"You don't owe me anything, Dan. Maybe someday I'll need help. It was nice meeting you, Emma. Maybe we'll meet again some time."

"Nice meeting you too, John," she said.

They drove off and I got back in my truck and went home. There is something satisfying about helping people in distress.

A couple of days later while I was working, Mr Bailey - I mean Dan - came up to me to thanked me again. He said he took his vehicle to the dealership and they had to replace a goodly amount of the wiring. He was told that he was lucky his vehicle didn't catch fire.

"I'm glad I could help Dan."

"Emma wanted me to invite you to our New Years party if you're not doing anything. Kind of a thank you for helping us. You're welcome to bring a date if you like. If not, there will be a number of eligible ladies there." He handed me the invitation.

"Thanks, Dan, as of right now I will probably come alone. Thank Emma for inviting me. I take it that it's a suit and tie affair."

"Dress anyway you want, John. It's a party. The idea is to enjoy yourself."

I wore a pair of slacks, a blue button up shirt and a sports coat. It's about as close to getting dressed up as I get. I was greeted by Dan and Emma, who in turned introduced me to a few other people, including Cara and her date Rob. Cara is a beautiful woman and was all dressed up. She smiled at me when she said, "Hello, John, nice to meet you." Ray, on the other hand was just as I thought. An arrogant man that came from money. Cara and Ray worked in the same offices. Emma was a silent partner in the firm, but also worked there, unbeknown to most who just thought she was a middle manager. More about Emma later.

Ray was busy kissing ass with the higher ups, so I walked up to Cara and asked her to dance. We hit it off right from the get go. We danced and she told me a little about her life. She said Ray and she worked at the same office. She didn't much care for him but agreed to be his date at this party. She knew all the people from her office that were there. She didn't know too many of Dan's friends.

I told her about myself which I felt would be a turn off because I wasn't from money and I didn't have any either. It didn't seem to bother her. I guess she was pretty independent. We must have danced four dances in a row before she remembered she was with Ray. She left to go find him. I danced with a few other ladies but it wasn't quite the same. When they found out I wasn't from money, most left after the first dance. I figured they were husband hunting. Love didn't mean shit to these women. Money was the key to their success in life.

At midnight everyone was yelling, "Happy New Year," and kissing one another. I was looking for Cara when I saw her standing there. I asked her for a New Year's kiss and she gave me a peck. I pulled her back to my lips and gave her a real sensuous kiss. After about three seconds she loosened up and returned the pressure. We must have kissed three or four times, before she pulled away.

I asked her about her date and she said she thought he went outside with one of the secretaries. I asked her if she was ready to leave and I would drive her home. First, she stared at me but then we said our goodbyes to Emma and Dan, and we left the party.

"Cara, I'm not ready to take you home. Would you mind going to another party that I was invited too?"

"John, I don't know why I left with you. Ray will be pissed on Monday, because I left him."

"Tell him you saw him making out with the secretary and decided to leave. I'm sure that's what he was probably doing anyway. Please come with me. If for no other reason, do it for me. I want to show you off. You're the best looking date I've ever had."

"But I'm not your date."

"You will be if you go to the party with me. Come on Cara, live a little."

She smiled at me and I drove to one of the neighborhood parties where I knew some of my friends would be. Everyone I knew said hi to us. They all commented on what a beautiful woman Cara was. They asked me a ton of questions about her but I didn't know anything about her. We had a blast at the party. She was accepted by most everyone, although a few women were jealous of her. We partied for a good couple of hours before leaving. I drove her home. She lived with her parents still but they were gone for the weekend.

"Do you want to come in, John?" she asked.

"Only if I can make love to you," I replied.

"We just met tonight, John. What would you think of me later?"

"I want to make love to you, to possess your body. I want to kiss every inch of your body. As far as what I think of you now will only be that much better later. I could fall in love with you if I haven't already."

I could see her trying to think, right from wrong, should she or shouldn't she. I wasn't going to wait for an answer. I took her by the hand and walked her to her door. She gave me the key and we entered the foyer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.