I Fell Through - Cover

I Fell Through

Copyright© 2006 by The Old Guy

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A California nerd from 2006 falls back into 1847 where he finds romance, adventure and sex. Will he survive in a world where his views are so much different from everyone elses?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Interracial  

July 17, 1847

I got up this morning and saw that two of the wagons that had been next to mine had moved. When I went to the main fire for our morning meeting there was a space around me, as if people thought I was somehow suddenly different. I talked to several of the men there and had some who answered in short sentences, inviting no further conversation, while some people who had hardly spoken to me before gathered next to me.

When I spoke to one of the people who would speak to me, he told me that I was now regarded as a dangerous man, willing to kill someone for an insult. I was both outraged and at the same time complimented by this. I was outraged that anyone would believe that I would kill over something so small, but complimented since for the first time the men regarded me with some respect. I quickly cut off this line of thought and determined that I would treat everyone like before. I almost lost this determination, when one of the single men asked if I loaned out my wives since I must be a Mormon. I glared at him and his friends quickly dragged him away, talking to him as they left. Surprisingly, this lowered the tension in the main group as they saw I didn't react too strongly to the insult.

I saw my wives getting out of the wagon to prepare breakfast and saw them get swarmed by a group of women. I was afraid there was going to be trouble when I saw the expression on Claire's face, then I heard Elizabeth laughing and saw one woman stomping off with a sour look on her face. I saw Claire's face relax and soon heard the women talking and laughing like normal. I relaxed then and waited for the next shoe to drop. They later told me that they had been asked if I was a Mormon. I do not understand the hatred towards the Mormons that these people show.

As the morning went by, the mood around the camp lightened. By noon, most of the men were talking to me and I found myself thinking that the whole thing should blow over soon. I still needed supplies and Louise still needed new dresses, so Louise and I went to the trading post again. This time there was a space that remained around us during the whole time. Some trappers came in but nobody approached us. We paid for our purchases with some of the remaining gold pieces that Claire had brought and returned to the wagon train with no problem. Frankly, I was holding my breath most of the time thinking that something might happen.

The oxen had been re-shod earlier and I wanted the blacksmith to see if he could re-rim one wheel. Otherwise we were ready to continue our trip. Mr. Bridger came out to see the wagon train today and I used the time he was here to pick his brain about where the best land was in the Willamette Valley. He recommended that we look around the Siuslaw or Umpqua Rivers for the best farmland. If we wanted to ranch he recommended we look around the Klamath River and find a small valley that we could fence in.

We made love and this time didn't worry about either the noise or who was making it...

July 18, 1847

We restarted our journey to Oregon, refreshed by the break in the trip and the good water and grass we had enjoyed for the last three days. After about an hour of travel we left the oasis where Fort Bridger was located and returned to the dry tundra of the Great Northern Desert. Soon afterwards we started to enter a landscape that seemed out of a science fiction movie.

The land began to change from scrubby growth to a land dotted by cones, craters, springs, geysers, and waterfalls. The earth changed from soil to lava rock and we could hear the oxen's hoofs tap as they hit the surface. We went by several ponds of various colors, some hot and some cool. One boy tasted the water of one pond and said it reminded him of the taste of beer. Many of the people were eager to leave this unworldly area, but the wagon master told us the area would take at least three days to get through. We finally stopped for the day near a collection of mineral springs. One gusher made a high-pitched whistle when you came near. One man said it reminded him of a steamboat whistle like the riverboats on the Mississippi. Elizabeth, Claire and Louise found an out of the way pond that was warm and demanded we all bathe.

Grabbing clean clothes and towels, we started toward the pond. We decided that since we had the time and hot water that we would wash some clothes as well. We arrived and I placed my pistol under the dirty clothes next to the pond. Leaning back, I relaxed and watched the lovely ladies begin to soap themselves and wash off. I admired the differences between them. Claire, tall and slender with large breasts, Elizabeth, short and also slender with a thin tomboyish figure, and Louise with a full figure with large breasts and a nicely rounded rump.

As I looked at them I felt my dick start to rise and by the time they had finished washing each other, it felt like any stimulation would make me explode. Elizabeth noticed this and poking Louise in the side directed her attention to the fact. Louise came over and slowly sat down on my lap in the water. Trading kisses, we began to caress each other's chests and necks. As we became more intimate, I glanced over and saw Claire and Elizabeth getting into a 69 position. Returning my attention to Louise I gradually started licking her nipples until they became hard and the aurora covered half her breast. Picking her up I laid her down on the clothes and began kissing her feet. Sucking on every toe as I came to it, I began licking her inner thighs while gently rubbing her hips and stomach. Ending up at her mons, I paused and suddenly lifting and separating her legs pulled her outer lips apart and admired the view. The pink inside against the brown skin looked like some sort of flower with the distended clitoris as the stamen. Leaning forward, I smelled her sharp but musky odor and using my tongue began to lap. I pushed my tongue into her tunnel and using her juices coated my fingers. I reached forward and began to gently rub her clit. She began to shake and with a loud keen she climaxed.

Letting her come down all the way was not in my plans however. I switched my mouth from her tunnel to suck in her clit and stuck two fingers into her cunt. Curling my fingers I reached toward the pubic bone and felt for her G-spot. Touching it I felt her have another climax and felt her ejaculate fluid. Giving her clit a last lick I began kissing her stomach and ended up at her breasts again. Lifting myself up on my arms, I slid into her... As our pelvic bones bumped against each other, I felt myself beginning to swell and began to ejaculate. As Louise felt this she had another climax even greater than before and began to shake. As we came down I felt two bodies pressed up against us patting our backs.

We got back in the pond and soaked afterwards as we talked about where we wanted to go in Oregon. We never did get around to washing those clothes though.

July 19-20, 1847

Not much to write about for the last two days. We have continued to go through the lava lands headed toward the Snake River. We have begun hearing a low roar from the direction of the river. The guide has said this is a great fall that resembles Niagara Falls. We are not going to be able to cross here but we will be able to see it if we want to as we pass. We are going to be passing over the Snake River at a place where there are two islands to help us get across the treacherous water and a direct route after that to Fort Boise. The wagon master said he expects it to take at least three to four days to reach there. Until then we will be following the Snake River so we should have fresh water available if necessary. The people on the wagon train have become friendlier as we have traveled from Fort Bridger. Some of those who avoided us after the trial have started talking to us again. The oxen are holding up but I hope we get to the crossing without delay, as there is little vegetation on this side for the cattle.

July 21, 1847

We had another death yesterday. One of the younger children was sightseeing on the cliff at the falls and got too close. He fell and must have died instantly. We were unable to recover the body. After discussing whether to leave a marker, I was detailed to carve this inscription; "Here was lost Michael Thorenson, age 13 who fell from the cliff. May God rest his soul." on the side of the trail going up to the falls.

We have been warned that this river is one of the most dangerous we will be crossing. I can believe it. The power of the falls is amazing. To me it looks even bigger than Niagara Falls. We are unable to reach the river due to the steep walls of the valley it is flowing through. It is frustrating to us to see the lands on the other side and have no way to get there.

We must continue through this landscape from Hell until we are able to cross. I hope the oxen are able to last.

July 22-23, 1847

Nothing to write about. Still traveling through this hellish landscape. The oxen are beginning to drop. I have seen several piles of bones where others have fallen. The landscape is beginning to flatten at last and we are able to reach the Snake River for water. Still no large amount of vegetation available for fodder. The wagon master has told us we need to hurry to get over the crossing before the water rises. Otherwise we will have at least 5 more days of travel through the barren landscape.

July 24, 1847

We have arrived at Two Island Crossing today. The water is running about a foot and a half deep, but the current is extremely strong. I placed my hand in the water and felt it go downstream from the force of the current. The wagon master has warned us that any missteps could wash away either the wagon or the people. At least it is crystal clear here so I can see if anything is coming at me underwater. I was worried about the crossing but not as much as my wives. I thought that Elizabeth and Claire were going to have a fit when I told them I was leading the team across the river.

We have been picking up items thrown out by previous wagon trains and now have much of the larger farming tools we needed and other items necessary to set up a household. There are many other items we could have picked up. This is an area where overloaded wagons must lighten their loads. This has increased the weight of the wagon until we are at about the same weight as the others, and we have been told that any more weight would not be wise... Our own oxen remain in good shape although this will not continue if we are unable to reach better grazing.

The guide has crossed the river to check out the crossing and says it is crossable but just barely. The wagon master is making at least half the wagons cross today and the other half tomorrow if necessary. We are double yoking the wagons and hope to have them over the river by tonight. The women and children have been told to remain in the wagons and hang on when it moves.

July 25, 1847

We managed to cross the Snake River yesterday, but there is no joy in us over the fact. The wagon train has been very fortunate in not loosing too many people so far. Yesterday, our luck ran out. The wagon belonging to Adam Erton was swept away in the current and his wife Zoe and their five young children were lost in the river. Adam was saved but he later committed suicide last night by cutting his wrists. We have recovered the bodies of Zoe and two of her children and they are to be buried today with their husband and father. We have lost both teams and are trying to find enough oxen to allow the other wagon belonging to his brother Jacob to continue on to Oregon. We have four oxen available for this but do not know if he will be able to pull his wagon with everything he currently has. If not, he will be forced to leave some of his items here.

The funeral was well attended by everyone on the train and we listened to a sermon by the wagon captain as we have no clergy with us. The eulogy brought many of the women and not a few of the men to tears. We have been told to be ready to move after the noon meal as we have little time to waste getting to Fort Boise.

We went to bed and just held each other.

July 26, 1847

We traveled over 15 miles today in much more pleasant surroundings. The grass is thicker here and there is wood for fuel. The area is arid but I cannot call it true desert myself. This is the territory of the Shoshone-Bannock Indian tribe. We have been warned that the Bannock tribe is not friendly to travelers and we can expect to be attacked if we are cut off from the wagon train. We are finally past most of the desert areas and can expect to find more civilization, as we get closer to the ocean. The British claimed this territory and the Hudson Bay Company had the rights to it until it was ceded to the United States. Fort Boise was established in 1834 as a fur trading post and it is now an important stopping point for Oregon emigrants. We are hoping to re-supply after we reach there, as many of the wagons are getting extremely low on flour and other necessities. We also hope to replenish our oxen teams to allow for any losses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.