I Fell Through - Cover

I Fell Through

Copyright© 2006 by The Old Guy

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A California nerd from 2006 falls back into 1847 where he finds romance, adventure and sex. Will he survive in a world where his views are so much different from everyone elses?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Harem   Interracial  

July 5, 1847

I turned back to my wives and asked in a whisper, "What is going on here?"

Elizabeth answered, "Claire and I decided that Louise needed to find out that the loving of a good man is nothing like the rapes she suffered after she was taken by the slavers."

"Did any of you think to talk to me about this to see what I thought?" I was getting really pissed about not being consulted about anything.

Silence answered me. "I've had it with being set up by you two! If you want this to be a marriage then you need to remember our vows. We promised to discuss things that affected our marriage as a group. That means all of us not just you! Until you accept that I have a voice in this marriage, I'm sleeping with the unmarried men."

I got up and gathered my clothes. Quietly I left the wagon and went to the main fire. Louise, my wives or me, said nothing.

Due to the birth last night, I advised the wagon master that we needed to wait for one more day before any extensive travel. He said it would take at least two days for us to get all the wagons across. We spent yesterday checking the wagons for water tightness and using double teams to move the wagons across the Green River. We have managed to get all the wagons across without loss so far, but we lost one team of oxen when they had to be cut loose after they were swept away from the crossing. We have enough to make up the loss but this will reduce us to the minimum needed to pull the wagons. The wagon master has been going through the wagons advising people to discard items they don't have to have. If we lose any more oxen some of the people may have to throw out all but the essentials.

Several people have asked if we could take items of sentimental value they can't bear to leave. I had to put my foot down when some people wanted to load barrels of dishes and other heavy items. I have told people that we will take pictures and family Bibles or diaries only.

I have taken out my blankets and enough clothes for the next few days and have joined the single men. I have been asked questions about this, but I have refused to say anything. I saw Corrie Morrett go to our wagon today. She has become the wagon train's Mother Confessor, where all the women go to get advice about personal problems. I've yet to talk to either my wives or Louise today. Either I am a full member of this marriage or I'm going my own way when we get to Oregon. I may go to California, since I know where some of the bigger gold strikes occurred. I hate the idea of leaving Claire and Elizabeth, but I can't stay if this keeps going on.

God, but it's hard to get to sleep alone in my bed. I have been awake for at least half the night. I am writing this at the main fire after I gave up getting to sleep. I have to get some sleep though, because we are taking our wagon across tomorrow.

July 6, 1847

I managed to get some sleep after I borrowed some whiskey from one of the single men. I'm paying for it right now. I don't know what they put in that so-called whiskey, but I have a splitting headache, and only willow bark tea to help it with. We are the third to cross this morning and I have to lead the teams across the river while Elizabeth drives. Claire and Louise have already crossed on the horses and are waiting for us on the other side. I spoke to Elizabeth and Claire this morning but only to coordinate when we were crossing and who was responsible for what. By mutual but unspoken agreement, we have not said anything about our disagreement.

I am next to go over the crossing. I have been told to make sure I keep in the middle of the crossing and follow the directions of the wagon master during the crossing. I see Claire and Louise waiting for us and waving as we are about to cross. I have given this journal to Elizabeth to keep until I have successfully made the crossing.

July 6, 1847

Alex was injured by a submerged log while we were crossing the Green River. He remains unconscious and is running a fever. We are taking care of him as best we can but don't have his knowledge. We pray to God that he survives. I don't know what we would do without him - Elizabeth

July 7, 1847

Alex has been semi-conscious today and is drinking the willow bark tea that Louise has brewed for him. Many in the wagon train have offered their sympathy about his injury. We are determined we will not lose him. - Claire

I hope he gets well. I have finally found a kind man who accepts me as I am. I am in love with him, although I know he doesn't love me. Please Lord, help him get well. - Louise

July 8, 1847

I woke up in our wagon, with Elizabeth bathing my head. I heard Claire and Louise talking on the wagon seat and felt the wagon moving. I heard a loud screech from Elizabeth and the next thing I knew I was covered by three women kissing me. From the babble of voices I gathered that I had been out for the last two days after being hit by a submerged log while we were crossing the Green River. I had been carried downstream after I was hit and went under the water. Claire was mounted and she rode downstream and saw me about a hundred feet downstream. One of the men grabbed hold of her stirrup and they were able to reach me before I was swept too much further.

I had been pulled out and after coughing up a large amount of the Green River and vomiting most of the rest, had become unconscious and began to run a fever. Louise remembered that I had recommended a willow bark tea for fever and had been feeding me that during my limited periods of consciousness. I remembered nothing of this and to be honest didn't feel strong enough to care. All I wanted to do was sleep after I got something to eat. Elizabeth feed me bread and kissed me as I fell asleep.

July 9, 1847

I woke up this morning with both my wives next to me and Louise's arm thrown across Elizabeth and me. I moved and suddenly had three women getting up and helping me out of the wagon. I needed the help too. I had cloth tightly wrapped around my chest and felt unsteady on my feet. I managed to take a leak by myself by leaning on the wagon and tottered over to the main fire to get a cup of coffee from the common pot. I was greeted by most of the people around the fire and found myself being given a choice of bacon, buffalo, corn mush or eggs from one of the Patterson's chickens as well as bread or some of last night's soup. Claire, Elizabeth and Louise made sure my cup didn't become empty and my plate remained full until I was satisfied. Thanking everyone, I managed to get up and assisted by the women returned to our wagon.

After we got back to our wagon, my wives and Louise looked at each other and Elizabeth acted as the spokesman. "We apologize for not talking to you about Louise and we promise to never decide anything that will affect the family without talking to you. Will you forgive us? Please?"

I looked at all three. "I'll forgive you this time, but remember I told you what I expected from this marriage and what I was willing to give. This is a marriage not a dictatorship or a game. If you don't treat me with the respect I give you, then this marriage will end as soon as we get to Oregon. Is this understood?"

Louise spoke up hesitantly, "Are you including me in this marriage?"

I looked at her, "Do you want to be?"

"Yes" she cried.

I looked at my two wives, "As this affects the family my wives must agree as well. Do you two agree? Claire? Elizabeth?"

"Yes"

"I agree"

"When we get the chance at daybreak, we will repeat our vows and you can join our marriage."

I lay back on the bed and Claire and Louise cuddled against me. My eyes closed and I fell asleep again. When I awoke again we were coming to a stop for the night. My eyes were gritty and my mouth was dry. Claire and Louise were no longer by my side but they had left a bottle of water next to the bed. I uncorked the bottle and drank. To my surprise I tasted lemon. I didn't think anyone had lemons on the wagon train. I got up and left the wagon feeling much better this time. After taking care of the needs of the body, I went to the main fire. I saw Claire and Louise cooking our dinner and looking around I saw Elizabeth putting the oxen with the herd for the night. As I walked over to the fire I greeted several of the women there and greeted Emma Kroener and asked how her son was doing. She began to list a series of incidents that showed how marvelous her boy Peter was. I looked at him and saw he was healthy and appeared to have five fingers and five toes and agreed with his mother that he was indeed marvelous.

We ate dinner and returned to our wagon. I was too weak for regular sex with my wives but we cuddled and talked until we fell asleep. Unlike the fifth, we had no visitors requiring emergency care.

July 10, 1847

We got up before dawn and walked away from the wagon train until we got to a small dip in the valley exposed to the morning sun. We renewed our vows at daybreak including Louise in them. We gave each other a hug and returned to the wagon train in time to eat breakfast. This morning I wasn't offered my choice of food, but I didn't miss it. I was happy just to have healed the split between my wives and I.

I found out that we had gotten over the Green River with the loss of the team of oxen and one overturned wagon, which we were able to recover, although much of the items inside were lost. Our wagon managed to get across all right in spite of my accident. We have been slowed by the ice melt as it has caused extensive flooding in the pass, but we are about to enter the Great Northern Desert. The gamble the wagon train made leaving so early in the spring to avoid the worst of the flooding has been successful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.