Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

We raised anchor and headed back to the marina. After we had entered the Marina and tied up to the berth where the boat was originally docked, I checked all the holds in the new boat, and found two additional sets of sails as well as patching materials. I also found a good supply of wiring and electrical connections. I went over to Papa's sail boat and got the pull behind generator from its storage place and dismounted the mast top turbine. I took both of them back to the new boat. Mama and the girls were busy working and arranging things to suit themselves after making a supply run while I was working on Papa's boat.

At lunch, Mama told me that they had had to shoot several dogs, and asked that we find some more shotguns, since they were better for that purpose.

Elaine asked me if I would take her to my house at Nocomis to get some of her things. Mama looked askance at me. I said, "Mama, Elaine's previous master gave me his home as a reward for helping Elaine. I would have helped her anyway."

Jeanie inserted, "We know that, Silly."

We found a ton and a half truck at the marina, and we left for Nocomis. Mama, Connie and Jeanie all admonished us to be very careful and to hurry back.

The trip was fairly quick due to the lack of traffic. Elaine showed me the way to the house. She had all the security codes. Thankfully, the back up batteries were still functioning.

We found Julio, as well as the three who left Elaine on the boat. They were all deceased in different bedrooms. We also found a couple of deceased bodyguards in their quarters.

I was particular about not touching the bodies, since I didn't know about how the plague was transmitted.

Elaine went to her and Julio's room and began packing her clothing and personal supplies into a couple of suitcases. I carried them out to the truck while Elaine went through the house looking for anything we might need.

She found another corpsman's bag and some additional weapons that I thought might come in handy. She found her and Julio's shotguns, both were Perazzi shotguns. Both of them were in excellent shape with additional trigger groups in the cases. I wouldn't have brought these, except Elaine wanted them. The bodyguards had Beretta 1201FP shotguns in their armory, as well as ammunition for them. I took three and all of their shotgun ammunition. I also took three MP-5's and spare magazines and ammunition. I was surprised to find two grenade launchers and ammunition. They were the Soviet type of Rocket Propelled Grenade that are so common in the Middle East. Not knowing what the future will bring our way I loaded the RPG's and their ammunition into the truck as well.

Elaine went through the closets and got several coats and rain gear as well as rough work clothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.