Long Boat Ride - Cover

Long Boat Ride

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a parallel story to 'It Started This Way'. This young man finds a way to survive. It will be short, and hopefully interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem  

We anchored a few miles off South Padre Island that evening. Then we had a discussion and planned that we would restock our supplies on South Padre, if possible.

I was looking forward to a good night's rest. Elaine and I had just lay down when Jeanie came to the bed and asked to sleep with us. Elaine didn't even ask me, she just scooted over and pulled me over to make room for Jeanie on the other side of me. Jeanie was wearing a thin sleeping gown. Jeanie and Elaine both snuggled up and slept, I drifted off a bit later.

I had expected this to happen. The previous discussions I had with Elaine and Mama prepared me for it. I couldn't help getting an erection from having Jeanie snuggle her curves up next to me though.

Elaine came up with me for my midnight check. "Master, I need for you to have sex with me. When I felt your erection, it made me want you very badly."

"Alright, Elaine, but no more after this until you can feel good about taking Julio's marks off," I answered.

I could see the moonlight shining from her tears. "You know I don't want you to forget Julio, but I want you to be mine only, no baggage."

"Master, I am ready to take them off before we have sex. I will keep them for a remembrance, but I am yours, in my mind and heart," she answered.

She stuck out her tongue. I removed her piercing and then got a pair of pliers and cut the ring through her nipple. She put the jewelry in a cup holder and said, "No baggage."

I didn't use her for sex, we made love. I held her close and we kissed and felt each other. My erection returned fully. She rolled me over and straddled me. She eased down on me and after a few false starts got me all inside her. She groaned, "Master, you feel so good to me."

After a few minutes I was losing control. I commanded her in a firm quiet voice, "Come for me."

She was close anyway, but her face showed her ecstasy as she climaxed and pulled me over with her.

When she had calmed down, "Master, thank you for helping me have a good climax. I know you love me."

I kissed her warmly and hugged her. We went back below and got back into bed. A smiling Jeanie whispered to Elaine, "Well, is he any good?"

Elaine answered, "I almost fainted."

Jeanie smiled, patted Elaine's cheek, kissed my chest and drifted back to sleep.

The next morning after a good breakfast, we sailed back to Padre Island. We went into the same marina as before and tied up.

We searched around and Jeanie found a small bus with the keys in it. It was the type used for hauling senior citizens around. It started right up.

We filled the bus's fuel tank at the marina pump. We drove around looking for places to restock our supplies. The bus's air conditioning felt good, but the radio was dead. It was working but there was no traffic.

We "raided" a grocery store and a drug store. The girls had a pretty good idea of what we wanted.

I went to a fire station to see if they had anything we might need in the way of first aid supplies. We found our first survivor there. "Hi, I'm Petey Williams," I said to the cute Hispanic girl in the fire station.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.