House On Bald Head Cliff - Cover

House On Bald Head Cliff

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Randy and Lilly buy a house on the New England coast, it seemed to good to be true, it was. The house was already inhabited by something else.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Oral Sex   Size  

Her long nailed hand smeared her essence around on his face, "You did good human now as a reward", she picked him up and sat him on the counter to spread his legs and bent forward to take his cock in her thin-lipped mouth. Randy once again was afraid of what those long fangs would do to his cock but somehow he never even felt them and that long agile forked tongue wrapping around his cock felt so good. She sucked the cum from his balls in just a few minutes. "Ummm Tasty human, you are going to give me all that good cum from now on, no more wasting it on that bitch of a wife."

Even though he had just cum his cock was still like an iron bar. "Get on the floor, I want to feel that baby inside now." she instructed him.

Randy's mind was in a daze; his body wouldn't obey any of his commands but instantly jumped to do her bidding. Once he was on his back she maneuvered her goatish lower half over him and squatted down impaling herself on his hard rod. It felt like hot velvet to his cock as she squeezed him with her cuntal muscles. It was a sight that boggled his already reeling senses. The wide goat like haunches rising and falling on his tingling cock.

The grotesque little imp was dancing around impatiently and the demon with a hiss called her over. "Go on enjoy his tongue if you want while I ride this good cock."

Now Randy's eye's were wide with shock and repulsion when the ugly creature straddled his head and lowered a wide gaping slash down to his mouth, it was already dripping with a slimy fluid. He had no choice even if he had any control, he couldn't breath unless he moved his head so with a back and forth motion he started licking the loose channel above him. When his tongue reached the top of the slit his nose was free and he could get a breath. The little creature was holding him by the ears as she used his tongue to pleasure herself. He couldn't deny the tingling pleasure his body was getting from that tight hot sleeve working on his cock though and the demon's yellow eyes were half closed as she worked herself towards a nice climax. That slender tail was flashing back and forth and then she brought the tip of it down to tickle his puckered ass.

The gray imp gave a shudder and using his ears pulled his face up tight against her groin between the skinny legs. She gave a high pitch squeal and his face was flooded with a slimy liquid, he was forced to swallow or he was going to drown in it. He was still gasping for breath when the demon riding him demanded, "Now human give me your cum, your essence, let me feel it shooting into me." She rode his cock harder and faster, that barbed tail now invading his ass to massage his prostrate, it didn't take much and his ass shot up off the floor and his cock pulsed with a wild rhythm shooting his cum in her welcoming channel. "Yessssssssssss human I can feel It." with that she clamped down on his cock and drenched it with her own vile cream.

As she rose to let his dripping cock slide from her all their combined juice ran out and dripped down to cover his groin, his cock was going soft when she looked at the imp. Although he never heard anything she said "Alright go ahead if you want."

The little imp made a jump and landed between his legs, she took the softening cock in her hand and brought it to that sharp toothed mouth. Randy's breath caught in his throat, he figured his cock was going to be mutilated by the gray creature, once again his fears were groundless as it seemed to cover those teeth with it's lips and suck his cock back to hardness, Once he was hard it turned and standing between his legs facing away lowered a sloppy cunt down to take every inch he had. It wasn't near as tight as the demon but its enthusiastic bouncing was stimulating his cock very well. After only a few minutes he was shooting his cum inside the slimy interior of the imp. If she had a climax he couldn't tell by the feeling around his cock but she gave a high pitched squeal and ground her flabby ass down around his groin. Pulling off his now reddened cock she went to stand behind her mistress.

"Rest now human, from now on we are going to have a lot of fun." she said in a husky hiss. With that they both just vanished.

Randy lay on the cool tile floor breathing hard, he now seemed to have control of his body once again. He knew this wasn't a dream, the proof was in the yellowish slimy fluid coating his cock and balls and the vile taste of whatever was in his mouth. He moved to the sink and ran some hot water to wash the stink off of him and got a beer from the fridge to try and kill the taste in his mouth. He had to get Lilly and get out of here; there wasn't a moment to lose. Little did he know that it was too late for his pretty wife also.

Lilly was in one of the unused upstairs bedrooms cleaning, she like to keep them neat in case some of their friends came to stay, they hadn't been here that long and so far they hadn't been needed. She was bending over straightening a bedspread that didn't need it when a low rumbling voice behind her made her jump and turn around. "So pretty little human are you ready for some real cock?"

The sight that met her eyes shocked and horrified her. It was some kind of creature at first she thought it looked like the dragons she had seen in books. She tried to scream for Randy but only a strangled little sound came out, she wanted to run but her body wouldn't move. The thing smiled and said "Come on pretty pussy, I'm the same guy you been fucking in your dreams, just didn't see the need to dress up anymore."

Now she could see it actually looked more like maybe a donkey or mule standing on its hind legs although not quite like that either. Its head looked to small for the body which was at least seven foot tall. A short rounded snout with flaring nostrils and big yellow teeth now bared in what she figured was a smile. Long ears and dark yellow eyes with vertical slit pupils. She could see the tips of wings poking up over its skinny shoulder. The torso was skinny with ribs showing and long arms with big hands and long bony fingers.

Her eyes widened even more as she took in the lower portion of its body; it was covered all over with reddish brown leathery looking skin. Once again it reminded her of a donkey standing on its hind legs. The feet ended in shiny black hooves and swinging between its legs were grapefruit sized balls of a dark reddish color. It didn't have a cock but a large sheath visible just above those swinging testicles.

Lilly's mind was screaming trying to get her body to respond but it wouldn't budge. The thing took an awkward step towards her and as it swung a little to the side she saw the wings didn't look big enough to actually hold the thing in flight but something else caught her eye. A long tail curled up at its back. Thick at the bottom and tapering to about an inch or so at the end with a blunted barb.

Her muscles were twitching as she tried to turn and run from the approach of the thing but it wouldn't obey her.

The demon walked up to her and a long fingered hand hefted one of her full globes, she realized she was naked. "Nice, I like these things." The low rumbling voice told her. Now with its hands around her waist it lifted her effortlessly to bring her breasts up to its mouth. Thick rubbery lips opened to suckle what she realized was an already turgid nipple into its mouth.

How could she be aroused by this monster her mind screamed but her body wasn't paying attention, the big mouth opened to encompass most of one breast and a big thick tongue washed over her silky flesh.

A mumbled "Ah bitch you taste good." from the demon as he sucked and licked both breasts until the glistening nipples were straining with desire and her pussy was beginning to leak its passion. Her mind a confused whirlwind of emotions was trying to escape this nightmare but she couldn't.

The demon lowered her to sit on the bed and stood before her, "Run" her mind ordered but her body wouldn't obey. An evil laugh "Look what I have for you whore, a nice big cock."

Her eyes were drawn to the sheath that was opening and a flat black head emerged followed by inch after inch of black and pink dick. It wasn't hard and hung down pulling the sheath forward until it was a large bow with the flat flared head pointing down. The head looked as big around as her fist.

It must be 17 or 18 inches long she thought. As if he knew her thoughts the demon laughed. "Yes it is, I could have made it bigger but I didn't want to ruin you right off the bat, no I have lots of plans for us my lovely little slut." Again an evil laugh, "Now suck it up hard so I can fill that nice tight hole between those long legs."

Her mind resisted but her body leaned forward and she wrapped both hands around the mottled shaft and brought the head to her lips, her tongue laved over the flat head then down one side of the shaft and up the other. "Ah my little bitch that's good now take it in your mouth and prepare me for that snug cunt."

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and still had to work at getting the head in her mouth, her lips were stretched painfully the corners felt like the flesh was ready to tear. She got the head and only a couple of inches in and worked the rest of the mottled shaft with both hands.

There was no way she could enjoy pleasuring this horrid creature with her mouth but her pussy was dripping and she was sucking his big cock like it was a giant licorice stick. "Ahhh yes that's it your tongue feels good slut, faster squeeze the shaft harder, yes now bring the cum from my balls, I will fill your mouth my little cocksucker."

The thought of drinking his cum sent a thrill though her body that her mind tried to reject. Her hands were flying up and down that mottled shaft now and she felt the head swell in her mouth then what seemed like gallons of cum filling her oral cavern. She swallowed as fast as she could, the first spray gagging her with a rotten egg taste but that was immediately gone and it tasted like salty cream. She couldn't keep up and gagging and hacking she bore the full load of those big balls. It ran out down over her chin to form a foamy stream between and over her breasts. The demon was grunting with the ecstatic release of his sexual tensions. When he was done he commanded her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. His long thick cock was standing straight out now and pulsing in the air.

Her mind resisted that order but her body obeyed immediately. She felt flat head press against her wet opening and start forcing its way inside. The pain was excruciating as it was compressed to fit into her widely stretching hole. With a steady pressure the demon filled her cuntal channel until it was pressed against her cervix.

She was in agony at the thick meat spreading her so wide but at the same time hot flashes of lustful ecstasy was rolling over her body. She felt the flat head shoving her cervix back up into her body until it could go no farther then more agony as it kept going opening her cervix with a pop and the head and about four inches of black and pink cock filled her womb. It was agony and ecstasy at the same time.

"See my little whore I knew you could take it all" the demon growled his forward curved haunches now on each side of her soft ass. He twitched that big hammer and she groaned in pain and exquisite pleasure.

She was so tight when he tried to withdraw it just pulled her body backwards; he had to put a big bony hand on the small of her back and hold her as he pulled out some then shoved back in. It drove the breath from her as once again the flared head pushed against the back of her womb. The agony was lessening to a dull pain as her body accommodated itself as best it could to the huge invader. Now the movement brought red waves of lust rolling over her body as the demon steadily fucked in and out of her.

Her head hung down, long brown hair waving back and forth with the fucking motion of the demonic creature possessing her. She felt something tickling along the crease of her ass and realized it was the long tail, now the blunted bard was probing at her puckered little hole and forcing its way in. Again it was painful until the barb and about six inches were embedded. The demon coordinated its movements so the tail was withdrawing while the cock was sliding in and vice versa.

Lilly couldn't help it her body was shoving back impaling herself on that monstrous cock that was sending waves of lust and ecstasy rocketing through her body. "You like that don't you slut, feel my cock and tail as they fuck you, don't they feel good, Your little pussy and tight asshole sure feel good to me" the demon growled.

Her body was rapidly reaching the bursting point as it was fucked by that flat headed cock. "Ohhh... Ohhhhh... Ohhhh." she was breathlessly groaning each time he bounced off the back wall of her womb.

The demon picked up speed now his long fingers gripping her wide hips and using her body to fuck his cock. "Yessssss little whore take my seed you horny slut." He howled as he his cock sent the vile liquid of his balls firing deep in her body, filling her womb and rushing back down the meat filled channel to further lubricate as it gushed out to drip on the bed. The demon held her on his cock until he was spent and the mottled monster started to soften and withdraw back into its sheath. Even softening it caused her to moan in pleasure and pain as it slithered out of her. She fell forward on the bed her mind numb from the experience. She heard the low rumble of the demon, it was talking to somebody. "Okay, you can have her now."

With a groan she turned over, who could have her? Once again her mind reacted with horror at the two figures standing by the bed. They looked almost alike except for their color.

Standing about three feet tall they had big heads and large sagging bellies, thin arms and legs. The heads had pointed ears and big black eyes, smashed noses with big nostrils and wide sharp teethed mouths. One was a sickish green with dark green swatches over its entire body. The other was almost a purple black. Her eyes were drawn to the swinging cocks between their legs; they dangled almost to the ground with big rounded heads. While they weren't as big as the demon's they were still bigger then she wanted to try.

They made gurgling little sounds as they fell on her body slobbering over her tits and rubbing those dangling cocks over her sides and belly. Her mind retreated in revulsion even as her arms came up to pull them closer to her and let those wide mouths tease and nip at her breasts. They worked her body into a sexual frenzy as first one then the other would suck her pussy and the other work over her breasts, she climaxed while the dark one was eating her and he squealed his pleasure at her outpouring.

The green one straddled her stomach and feed his long cock up between her breasts which she closed around it and allowed him to fuck her titflesh. The dark one was shoving her legs open and settling down to run the broad head of his cock up and down her open slit. Once he had it wet he started feeding it to her cum filled channel. They did this for a while then they turned her over and once again she was on hands and knees, the green one went around behind her and filled her cunt with his big headed cock. The dark one presented his slimy cock to her mouth and she sucked in as much as she could, maybe half of it. Lilly's mind was past numb with the horror it was experiencing but her body was sucking that cock and rocking back onto the green creatures cock like a sex starved slut.

The dark one grabbed her hair in his little hands and forced as much cock down her throat as he could before it started to throb and spit its slimy load. The sheer perversity of it sent Lilly's body over the edge and she clamped her pussy around the rampaging rod of the green one. Both the ugly creatures were squealing now and filling her body from both ends with their evil spunk. Once they were done they withdrew behind the chuckling demon. "They enjoyed your body very much my little whore, you rest now, and we will be back for some more fun later. With that all three vanished.

Her chest heaving from the sexual exertions she just had she tried to come to grips with what had happened. Her body seemed to be back under her control, she knew this was no dream, her abused pussy was leaking a vile yellowish spunk, her breasts were red with the teeth marks and rough handling of the imps and there was a very vile taste in her mouth. Groaning she made her way to the bathroom washing her mouth out with mouthwash and getting in the shower and using the removable shower head to try and wash out the slimy stuff from her pussy. She was almost done when her mind cleared enough to know they had to get out of here right now. Quickly putting on a pair of shorts and shirt she was in the act of running down stairs when Randy started bounding up from below.

"Quick, come on Lilly we have to get out of her now" he shouted, if he expected her to ask why he was surely disappointed because she grabbed his hand as she sped past him.

"I know, lets go" she hollered.

They ran to the garage and jumped into his car screeching out onto the paved drive leading to the road. Both trying to talk at once and tell the other about the demons.

"What, you mean you saw them also." Randy shouted as they neared the highway.

"Yes, more then saw them, they controlled me somehow, and oh it was horrible." Lilly put her head in her hands and started to cry.

They reached the highway and turned toward Portland, Randy was puzzled, why were they going somewhere, he couldn't remember why they were heading toward Portland. Not wishing to look foolish but wondering why they were headed this way he asked Lilly. "Just why is it we are going to Portland"?

She looked confused then puzzled as she turned to him. "I don't know I thought you knew where we were going."

He thought for a moment then shrugged. "Beats me but since we have been working so hard lets just go and spend the night.

"That's fine with me babe." she grinned. They had a nice dinner and spent the night in a hotel suite. Although they cuddled up neither one made any sexual overtures to the other.

The next week the demons left them alone and they didn't remember a thing but even though they were as loving as ever with each other and went to sleep spooned together neither initiated any sexual antics.

They had finished another project and were going to fly back to New York and celebrate, maybe take in a show and see a few friends. The demons had learned over the years it was best to not use the humans up to fast so they cloaked any memory of themselves until they were ready to once again indulge in the pleasures of tormenting and fucking humans.

Randy was sitting on the bed just finishing putting his pants and shirt on. Lilly was still in the master bath putting the finishing touches on her makeup. They were dressed up a little, they liked to dress comfortably while they were working here at home but liked to spruce up a bit every once in a while. Randy had to whistle when she came out. She had on a white sheath dress that clung to every curve of her body. It had a scooped neck that showed a deep creased cleavage and came down to about midway between waist and knee. Her pretty legs were encased in white nylons and pumps. He knew they had a thin lacy elastic top; he had enjoyed the feel of them rubbing his sides and ass as they made love more than several times.

She smiled at the loving look he gave her and knew he approved of her choice of apparel. She turned giving him the full view. "So how do I look"?

Before he could answer how great she looked he saw her stop her spin and a stricken look come over her face. His stomach lurched and he knew exactly what she saw. All the memories came flooding out and he turned to see the two demons standing in the room. He knew Lilly was feeling the same revulsion and horror in her mind but her body was frozen just like his.

"Ah my pretty little whore, you dressed up for me, how nice." The bigger demon growled in a low voice.

Lilly's eyes moved to her husband and Randy could see the anguished torture they displayed. He could feel his teeth gritting in his tremendous effort to get his body to obey him but all he could cause was a trembling of his muscles.

"Now my dear" the big demon turned to his partner "why don't you join Randy and you can play with him while Lilly amuses me."

The goatish female stalked over and sat down next to Randy, she leaned over and let a forked tongue slide into his ear and then down his neck. "Ohhh this is going to be so much fun, Lilly is going to love that big cock fucking her silly." Awkwardly moving closer to Lilly the big demon smiled showing all of those big yellow teeth. "That's a pretty dress Lilly but I think you would look better without it. Suddenly Lilly was standing there in her white lacy half bra that just barely covered her nipples and a lacy white thong, white stockings and her pumps. "Ahhhh that's much better my little slut."

Now he was towering over her and one long bony hand came out to stroke her silky hair. He leaned over her and big thick rubbery lips pressed against her luscious red ones. One hand came down to push one cup of the bra down and harshly squeeze a big soft mound.

Randy saw the nipple start to harden and he screamed his anger and frustration but only a garbled soft grunt was heard. His demon had her hand in his lap dark red fingers wrapped around his cock and pumping slowly. He knew he was hard and there was nothing he could do about it, He knew Lilly was the same way but it didn't help the way he felt. She took his hand and placed it between her legs. "Let's work on each other while we enjoy the show." He couldn't help it he wanted to have his fingers buried deep in her slimy cunt and they went to work of their own accord.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.