House On Bald Head Cliff - Cover

House On Bald Head Cliff

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Randy and Lilly buy a house on the New England coast, it seemed to good to be true, it was. The house was already inhabited by something else.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Oral Sex   Size  

Lilly Baskoms stretched her shapely body beneath the covers. The muscles in her long legs were taut and her back arched so the sheet covering her outlined those big round mounds adorning her chest. She felt deliciously lazy this morning. Her husband Randy had just finished a big project and they celebrated with wine and a quiet candlelight dinner before retiring to the bedroom to celebrate in a more earthy way.

As the feel of the smooth cotton sheet slid over her body the smell of fresh brewed coffee wafted through the door. She smiled as she realized Randy had gotten up early and was bringing a wakeup cup from the kitchen to her. He was such a sweet man. Another smile, and such a virile lover as she remembered the long time he spent bringing her body to several wonderful orgasms last night. He came in the door with two cups of coffee in his hands. She liked to look at him, he stood 6'1" with broad shoulders, he wasn't overly muscular but his chest was well defined. No beer gut on him but you could as they say pinch an inch on the sides. The robe he was wearing covered that nice woman pleasing cock he carried swinging between his legs. She saw that lopsided smile that had grabbed her heart the first time she saw it.

Randy stepped into the room and was glad to see his pretty wife awake; he was ready to resume the love play that they indulged in last night. Although the sheet covered her up to her neck he could visualize that sexy body he knew so well. Long shapely legs with thick firm thighs and calves, not fat just deliciously rounded, wide hips and nipped in waist. That silky stomach that had just a hint of roundness to it and oh those big breasts that he loved to suck and play with. All this on a 5'10" frame that was hourglass curved. Her pretty face was smiling at him with her soft brown hair lying in disarray on the pillow. Yep she was definitely fuckable this morning.

"So my love how are you this morning." He asked as he handed her the cup of coffee he had fixed for her.

She stretched again, the sheet tight over those breasts making the big nipples that were never really ever flat tent the white material. "Ummmmm I feel kind of worn out, somebody kept me up most of the night." She grinned as she sipped her coffee.

"Ahhh yes I hope to continue that endeavor this morning." He laughed as the sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

They drank their coffee and talked about what the coming day would bring. They had only lived in this house for a couple of weeks and were still getting used to it. Randy was an independent software developer but that is like saying Einstein was a scientist. He was at the top of his profession and had contracts to work for several major players including Microsoft and Gameboy. His income was around 4 million a year. He was 31 years old and independently wealthy. Randy had grown up in a large family of five kids he being the youngest, each had become a professional of some type, being lawyers, doctors and corporate leaders.

Lilly was 27 and an accomplished software developer herself although not in the same league with her husband, that's where they had met, at a software exhibition. She also came from a large family of three brothers and four sisters. That was one of the reasons they chose this house to settle down and start a family in. Both liked being alone for a change since they never had much privacy growing up and neither needed to be around other people much to be happy. Since Randy worked out of his condo in New York after they were married they needed more space. It took them a year to find this house on the Maine Coast.

The first time Lilly saw it she fell in love with it. It sat about a hundred yards from the edge of a huge cliff overlooking the ocean. The cliff was called Bald Head and ran for miles along the coast. It was right out of a story book, huge two story house with seven bedrooms upstairs and big rooms downstairs. The two acre yard was cut out of a forest of trees and a paved drive winded a half mile from Bald Head Cliff Road. All in all about sixty acres. It was isolated from everything which is what they were looking for. Just south of Portland they were close enough to enjoy a night life if they wanted to and were far enough away to avoid anyone if that was what they wanted.

Both were kind of concerned that the price was so low. They looked at a lot of real estate up and down the east coast of Maine, Massachusetts and Rode Island and the price of this place was really cheap. There were several places for sale along this same stretch of road but priced much higher for less land and floor space.

Randy had someone come in from New York to appraise the place and find out if anything was wrong with it. The report came back that it was in excellent shape for the age of the house; it was built in the early 1800's and really didn't need any major repairs. They bought it and had two of the rooms downstairs remodeled into a work area for Randy and a bedroom upstairs fitted with exercise equipment so they could stay in shape. Most of the house although furnished was unused much.

Randy sat his cup down on the bed stand and waited for Lilly to finish hers; his cock had already begun getting hard as he looked at his wife. The sheet had slipped down to her waist when she sat up and those rolling mounds of pleasure were revealed to his caressing eyes. He loved everything about her but especially her breasts. Big round 38D's, when she was standing or as now sitting the sheer weight of them made them settle a little lower but there was no droop to them at all. Big pebbly areole bigger then a half dollar, the one on the right not a perfect circle but more elongated. He could suck on the thick nipples for hours and never get enough and when they were excited they stuck out almost a half and inch.

He didn't know if it was the fresh air or the salt spray or what but they both seemed hornier since they moved here.

Lilly seeing the evidence of Randy's arousal poking its head out of the robe set her cup down beside his. "Why don't you bring me some cream to go along with my coffee?" she grinned as she slid back down into bed and patted her chest.

Randy didn't have to be told twice and he dropped his robe, his eight inches of cock bobbing as he straddled his wife's chest settling his ass on her bountiful treasures. Lilly reached up to stroke his hardness before guiding it to her mouth and licking the helmet shaped head. They smiled at each other as he watched those luscious lips enclose the head of his cock and take about two more inches in. She was great at giving head and those electric tingles swept over his body as her talented tongue started to work. He worked his ass back and forth over her tits making those big nipples pop fully out.

Lilly sucked him for a few minutes then shoved back on his stomach, he knew what that meant and slid back so she could place his cock in the deep valley of her tits. She placed her hands on the outside of each one and trapped his cock it the tight crevasse she had created. He thrust back and forth the wet saliva from her sucking making the journey very easy. When his nuts lay pressed against the bottom of her tits only the head emerged from the other side. He knew what she liked, as well as himself. He placed a pillow under her head so she could lick and suck on the head when it came through. This felt as good to Randy as most of the women whose pussies he had fucked before meeting Lilly.

Lilly's pussy was steaming now, the feel of Randy's cock stimulating her tits and the taste and sight of it as it emerged from the valley of her tits turned her on tremendously. Randy could see the lust glazing those pretty hazel eyes and he reached back to run his hand through the brown tightly curled hair adorning her pretty mound. He let one finger slide through the plump vulva and dip into her honey pot wetting it with her excitement. Then he slid it back up to roll over her emerging clit. Like everything else about her it was big, when not excited it looked like a roll of skin about a half inch long sitting at the top of her slit, When she was excited it thickened and lengthened and looked like a small cock with a pink pointed head emerging from it's sheath. Now as Randy's finger stimulated it Lilly gave a little groan and hunched her ass up off the bed to make even more contact with that pleasure giving digit.

As good as her tits felt surrounding his cock Randy was ready to be ensconced in her hot interior, easing back down her body he moved between her spreading legs taking her mouth in a searing kiss as his cock sought her steamy entrance.

Lilly sucked his tongue into her mouth and when she felt her labia being spread by his cockhead she seemed to suck his cock in until he was buried balls deep both of them giving a pleased moan at the intense feel of tight wet flesh surrounding stiff velvety cockmeat.

Her long legs closed around his hard flexed ass and held him close, moving with him as he started slowly dragging his cock back along her sensitive channel and then to shove back spreading her flesh open before the spongy tip of his cock. As the pleasure built and heated passion rose they were unaware that said pleasure was being observed and shared by other entities.

Randy's flashing cock strokes were bouncing Lilly's fleshy ass cheeks into the mattress, his manmeat bringing her into that red hazed feeling of sexual bliss. He was giving a hissing grunt of pleasure each time his tight ball sack slammed into her ass. The liquid slurping sounds of his cock in her swampy core exciting her even more and when she felt him try to shove his cock all the way through her she blew into her climax even before that first white rope of sperm shot into her inner recesses. She bucked her hips up in a series of orgasmic thrusts while he held himself deep and emptied his balls of that wonderful load. As she rested there and held his heaving body tight on top of her she thought maybe that will be the load to impregnate her. That was one of the reasons they wanted out of the city, they were ready to start a family and wanted them to have a nice home to grow up in.

After showering and dressing they went to order more equipment for Randy's work and enjoy an evening dining out. While they both liked their solitude they did enjoy the social life some. They had good friends that would be coming up from New York from time to time to stay a few days and they would visit the big city from time to time and take in some shows or shop at the up scale stores.

Lilly looked quickly over her shoulder as she stepped into the kitchen, she could have sworn someone was behind her. They had been living here for two months now and she occasionally felt like someone was watching her or someone else was in the room with her when there was nobody here but her and Randy. Little did she know that Randy was feeling the same way, both thought they were being silly and hadn't said anything to the other. Randy thought he saw a fleeting shadow cross the room a time or too but it was gone to quick to really say he had seen something.

They had been watched from the time they first entered the house as the new owners. This house was inhabited by demons and their imp servants. The demons were two Incubi; they could be either male or female. In the female form they were called Succubus. Descendants of the demon couple Lechie and Leshacikha they were of the lesser realm. As such they were confined to the house they occupied by their masters in the higher realm; they could only be freed by the destruction of the house by fire. They were however denied the ability to do so or try and get any humans to do so by the Demon Lords they served. They had inhabited the bodies of the two unsuspecting people from the first night they spent. Their power was little in the beginning and they couldn't influence the actions of the host but the longer they stayed the more powerful they became, even when their power had grown enough to allow them dominion over the minds of the their hosts they stayed deeply hidden in the minds of Randy and Lilly. The only thing that the couple noticed was an increased sexual need and activity.

In the last week the two demons decided the time was right to do what they loved to do best, Fuck with human mates. This house had many occupants over the years, none that lived in it for more then two years, it had set empty for over fifty years because in the early 1900's the surrounding people came to know that it was what they called haunted. Nobody would buy it, but over the years the rumors and legends had died out with the passing on of the surrounding inhabitants and it was bought by a wealthy business man who had it fully refurbished. From that time on it had many owners but no one knew why it was sold so often, the horny incubi controlled the minds of the people enough that they could make them forget everything that went on. They couldn't follow the people off the estate but their influence kept them from remembering what went on. Eventually the people found once they left the estate they were uneasy and more and more reluctant to return until they finally decided to move on.

These demons could take on any form they chose and usually it was one that was pleasing to the eye of the host, starting in dreams they finally moved on to actual physical contact demon to human.

Randy was working on a new game for one of his contracts about six o'clock; he had worked most of the day and was pretty tired. He leaned back in his chair and thought he would close his eyes for just a few minutes. His succubus was delighted, now was the time to start. This first dream would help establish complete dominance.

Randy thought he had just dozed for a minute and woken; he heard a noise and looked around at the door. There standing in the door silhouetted by a bright light was one of the most gorgeous women Randy had ever seen. Long silky blonde hair cascaded in shimmering waves down over her shoulders, the ripe body that Angelina Jolie would envy encased in a black slinky negligee that left little to the imagination. Full red lips opened slightly and the tip of a pink tongue sliding out and wetting the lower lip. His cock was rapidly rising, he should have been but wasn't surprised when he looked down and he was nude where only moments ago he was dressed.

She didn't say a word just walked towards him with a sexy sway to her hips, as she approached he found himself scooting to the edge of the chair. She stepped between his legs placing her hands behind his head and pulling him into her nylon covered breasts. He felt their warmth surround his cheeks and she had an intoxicating perfume that excited his senses. Turning his head he took a turgid nipple in his mouth still covered by the thin negligee and sucked hard. She gave a low moan and pulled him closer. She let him suck at her breast for a minute then guided his head to its stiff peaked sister.

Randy opened the negligee this time and now his lips enclosed warm smooth flesh, his tongue pushing and shoving the hard spike that he sucked between his lips. While he was sucking one she was rubbing the other over his cheek then she pulled from his mouth and slid slowly to her knees to take his hard cock in soft hands and caress it gently before engulfing it slowly until her lips were pressed against his stomach and the top of his balls. She applied a suction that sent tingles all over his body and gave meaning to the phrase, sucking a cock. It was the most exquisite blow job he had ever had and when his balls exploded his cock was in her throat and the swallowing action she was making as he was cumming made him moan in pleasure.

Once again he should have been but wasn't surprised to find his cock was still rock hard as she let it wetly slide from her mouth to lick the last drop of cum from the hole with a pink tongue. Turning to face away from him she bent over grabbing her ankles with her hands. The heart shaped ass was as pretty as a picture, the negligee pulled up by her position to just cover the top of her ass. Her thick lipped vulva was already moist with desire and it was surrounded by silky golden hair.

Randy rose from his chair and stepped up to her, he moved the thin nylon up over that fine ass and let his hands caress the smoothness of her skin. She shifted slightly opening her legs a little more and his attention was drawn to deep crease of her ass, the puckered bud nestled deep within and then the matted golden hairs around the opening slit.

Taking his cock in hand he stepped close to run his cockhead down through the wet crease of her cunt and over the bud of her clitoris, she shivered in lustful pleasure and wiggled that fine ass in invitation. Randy was quick to accept that welcome and seated the head of his cock at her opening and slowly sunk into the hottest tightest pussy he had ever felt. It was like a million tiny fingers squeezing and caressing every sensitive centimeter of his fully embedded staff. When he tried to pull out it seemed to try and resist and suck him back in. It was body shuddering good and he developed a slow steady rhythm that kept him right on the edge of ejaculation. She seemed to sway away from him on the outstroke sometimes letting his cock slip out of its hot sheath and his head spreading that tight opening again as it reentered drawing a husky "Ahhhhh" from his throat. She shoved against him on the in stroke her firm ass butting his upper thighs and lower stomach.

The lustful desire was a building fire in a red-hot furnace and he grabbed those fleshy hips in each hand and started pounding harder and harder in the wet confinement of her lush body. The squeezing contracting sleeve made him explode in ecstasy shoving hard and deep into her with the first spurt, then a quick little withdrawal and slamming deep again with a guttural growl to blast the next load, then once again to repeat the procedure before holding himself deep to finish empting his bloated balls.

She rose from her position his cock still deep in her slick tightness, looking back over her shoulder she gave him a wide smile then slowly stepped forward letting his softening cock slip from her dripping core. She turned and knelt before him to take his cum streaked cock in her mouth and with lips and tongue cleaned him of every bit of her juice and his cum. Once she licked the last white pearl of cum from the corner of her red lips she rose to her feet and started backing away. He thought he heard a whispered musical voice say "This is only the beginning".

Suddenly he was back sitting in his chair facing his computer, he glanced quickly around but there was no one there. Looking down he saw he was fully clothed and his eyebrows rose as he realized it was just a dream but the dark wet stain on his pants revealed that it was an extremely wet dream. This was the first time he ever remembered having a wet dream. With a rueful shake of his head he headed quickly for the bedroom to change clothes before Lilly saw him. He would have a hard time explaining he had just had the best sex ever in a dream.

Randy needn't have worried about Lilly seeing him because while he was having his dream his pretty wife was very busy herself.

Lilly was puttering around in the kitchen preparing things for their dinner, hadn't started fixing anything yet just getting the table set and getting the stuff from the fridge to prepare a salad to go along with a couple of lamb chops she was going to prepare. She sat down on one of the kitchen chairs for a second to rest; there was no hurry about dinner. For some reason she was a little sleepy and she figured she would just lay her head on her arms at the table and rest her eyes for a minute. A noise coming from behind her caused her to turn her head.

Her breath caught in her throat, standing just inside the door from the den was the most handsome man she had ever seen. He was about 6'2" with broad shoulders and a big chest, very muscular, not obscene gigantic knots of muscle favored by bodybuilders but rippling thick muscles that denoted manly strength. A rugged handsome face with a wide white smile and thick curly blonde hair adorning his head. He was dressed in a white polo shirt and kaki pants that looked like they were spray painted on his body. Every movement of muscle clearly defined and accentuated by the tight cloth. Her eyes widened even more at the clear outline of a big cock nestled down the left leg of his pants.

One big hand moved from his side to press against that big bulge then close finger and thumb around it to slide up and down its length. She could see it thickening and lengthening even more. She was suddenly aware that her pussy was getting wet and she moved a hand between her legs to slide a finger inside herself. She wasn't surprised to find she was naked, she just felt the erotic pleasure of her finger in her pussy while she watched the hunk across the room rub his big cock.

He walked over to her still rubbing his stiffening cock, when he was before her he stripped off his shirt revealing the hard six pack abs below the golden curls covering his muscular chest. He reached down and put his hands around her waist lifting her easily and sat her on the hard wooden top of the island cabinet in the center of her kitchen. He dropped his head to take the right elongated areole in his mouth and sucked it in deeper, his tongue rolling the already hard nipple around inside the warm wet cavern. One hand came up to roll and pull the other nipple.

His sucking licking mouth sent shivering tingles of lust coursing throughout her body and when he inserted a thick middle finger inside her moist cavern she gave a hissing groan of mounting excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.