Chuck's Fantasy - Cover

Chuck's Fantasy

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was forced to take part in a gangbang and it got him to thinking he would like to see his wife with another man. The story is in six chapters; the seventh will have to be in your own mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

I love my husband, I really do, and I'd bet money that he loves me, but that won't stop the divorce I see coming. When it comes time to apportion blame it will be a fifty-fifty split even though I could have stopped it at any time. But just as love is love, dumb is dumb and I was dumb enough to believe that Chuck knew what he wanted and that he could handle it when he got it.


Chuck and I had been high school sweethearts and then had maintained that relationship through college. After graduation we started out on our careers, mine in advertising and his in business. Six months after graduation we were married. Neither one of us wanted children so I went on the pill and for the next ten years Chuck and I concentrated on our careers and on keeping each other happy. Things were fine until one night Chuck came home from playing poker at his bosses' house.

I had been horny as horny as a goat all day and I was waiting up for Chuck when he got home and with every intention of getting myself laid. When he got home he was surprised to see me still awake and he became nervous when he found out why. Nervous and trying very hard to hide it. After ten years of marriage, four years of college and three years of high school with the man I could tell when he was trying to keep something from me. Add to that the fact that he did something that he had never done before — taking a shower when coming home late — and I knew that he had been up to something. At the time I pushed it to the back of my mind because what was most important at that particular moment was getting my itch scratched. When Chuck came out of the bathroom I grabbed him and proceeded to wear him out.

The next morning the 'horny' was gone and in the cold, clear light of a new day I had questions, questions that Chuck did not want to furnish answers for. I am a persistent wench and I reminded Chuck of that fact and I let him know that I was going to stay after him like a dog worrying at a bone until I was satisfied. He finally bowed to the inevitable and told me about his poker night at the home of his boss.


Chuck had just been promoted to manager and it was his first time to be invited to the monthly poker game at Randy's house. For the first three hours it had been seven men playing five and seven card stud and five card draw. Alice, Randy's wife, acted as hostess and served drinks and snacks. At the end of three hours of play Randy had announced that it was time for the last hand. He hollered out to Alice and when she came into the room he told her it was time for the last hand.

"Oh goody," she had said, "I'm more than ready" and then she had lifted her skirt, stepped out of her thong and had tossed it into the middle of the table. "Good luck guys" she said and then she left the room.

Now Chuck was a pretty damned good poker player — he had helped pay his way through college with winnings from fraternity house poker games — but he was also pretty good at office politics. Being the new guy he knew that it would be best if he not be a big winner the first few times he played so he had been getting and throwing in winning hands most of the night. Randy was dealing and he called the game — five-card draw, jacks or better to open and no limit on raises — and then he dealt the cards. Chuck checked his cards and saw that he had three jacks. He figured that he could get away with taking the last pot without upsetting anyone, but it soon became apparent that something that he didn't understand was going on. The betting started to get stupid and he could tell that the others were trying to force each other out of the hand and he decided to bail out. He tossed in his three jacks and sat back to watch.

The players drew cards and then there was a lot more betting and finally the cards were laid down and Phil took the hand with two pair. He reached for the pot, but took only the thong and left the money and got up and headed for the living room. Everybody got up and followed him. In the living room there was a chair sitting in the middle of the room and Phil went straight to it and sat down. A minute or so later music started playing and Alice danced into the room and did a slow and sensuous strip. Once down to nothing but 'Come Fuck Me' pumps she went over to Phil and pulled his trousers and boxers off and then gave him a full contact lap dance. When the music stopped she knelt in front of Phil and started sucking his cock.

Chuck looked around for Randy and saw him standing off to the side videotaping the action. Phil told Alice that he was going to cum and she took her mouth off of him and held it a couple of inches away and jacked him off with her hand. When he came the cum shot up like a fountain into Alice's mouth and then she lowered her head and finished the blow job by sucking him dry. Then Alice stood up and licked her lips as she looked around the room at the other men and then she said, "Okay guys, let's take it to the bedroom."

She headed for the bedroom and all the men followed along behind her and Chuck followed along to see what would happen next. What happened next was a gangbang. Alice got on the bed, spread her legs and said, "Who wants to be first?" and then she took on everybody there while Randy taped the affair.

"Everybody there? Are you telling me that you took part?"

Chuck looked away from me and I said, "Don't you look away from me Chuck. Did you screw that woman? Is that why the shower last night, to wash the smell of her off you?"

Still looking away he mumbled a yes and then he turned to face me and rushed into an explanation. "It didn't mean anything honey, honest to God it didn't. She was lying on the bed looking at me and telling me I was next and when I hesitated she said, "What's the matter sweetie, you too good for Alice?" I saw Randy looking at me and I didn't know what he would do if I turned his wife down and so I did it with her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.